Office Submission Ch. 04

Jack finished, stretched off and moved onto one of the upper body machines. Zoey still hadn't seen him. He didn't want it to be any more awkward than it needed to be. He set himself up on the machine and started his workout.

He was halfway through his reps when there was a tap on his shoulder. He removed his earphones and turned to see Zoey standing in front of him. She was flushed and a little red-faced from the running but she looked hot and sexy.

"I never knew you'd be coming down here," she said breathlessly. Her chest heaved in and out and the loose fitting t-shirt dipped down to her naval with the Lycra crop top underneath. She showed off her ample breasts and her cleavage was clearly on show too. Dressed like this, she was a real head turner.

Jack smiled at her, "I thought I'd pop down for an hour before dinner."

"To let off some steam?"

Jack felt his face reddening, "Sorry?"

Zoey blushed, "Oh, I just meant after today's conferences, that's all Mr Fraser."

Jack stifled a snigger, "Yes. They were certainly a little...er...dull."

Zoey looked relieved, "Yes, they were. Sorry, sir, I'll let you get on."

"Thanks. Think I'll be done soon. You must work out quite regularly."

"Yes," she replied, "I try to work out around three times a week. I enjoy it."

"Well, then I should let you get back to your workout," he added.

"Yes," Zoey moved a strand of hair from her face, "see you in about forty minutes then?"

Jack nodded and watched her move to a workout mat opposite the machine he was working on. She got down on all fours and, facing away from him into one of the big mirrors, she started stretching her back out.

Jack couldn't believe it. He was fascinated with her arse in those Lycra leggings and now she was about 10 feet away from him on all fours with her perfect arse pouting directly at him. 'Is she doing this on purpose?' Jack thought to himself.

He watched her stretch her back and hold her position. He stared directly at her arse. He could see each cheek through the material. He re-started his reps and tried not to look in her direction.

She lowered her head and her chest down on the floor and stretched her back upwards. Her arse was forced higher in the air. Jack slowed his reps and sat wide-eyed. He could now make our she had a red or pink g-string on underneath her Lycra. He could clearly see the triangular material just attached to the string that covered her arsehole.

Jack's cock stirred again. He was wishing he hadn't worn his rugby sized shorts now.

She stretched her arse further up, parted her legs slightly and Jack's eyes focused on her pussy. He just made out the red material that covered her pussy from where he sat.

Jack watched as Zoey sat up and turned around to face him. She sat with her legs spread out wide and her crotch pointing directly at Jack. She straightened her knees and her legs were at almost 180 degrees now.

Jack's cock was now growing to a full erection and he was starting to worry about how he would get out of this situation now.

Zoey lifted her head up and stretched her arms high towards the ceiling. With her arms tight together, it forced her breasts together and created two plump globes in her tight Lycra crop top. It created a very deep and obvious cleavage. Zoey was looking up at the ceiling, stretching up.

Jack's eyes wandered down her body to her crotch. He could make out the red or pink material again. He stared intently at her crotch, desperate to see more. His thought he could make out her pussy lips but it may have been the light. He found himself desperate to see more. Without realising it, he had stopped his reps and was just holding the handles and staring. His erection was clearly pulsing against his shorts now. His eyes travelled back up to her body and then he froze.

She was watching him.

Zoey smiled and resumed her stretch, looking away from him.

Jack stood and covertly moved his erect cock away to point up so to hide it as he walked. He left quickly and made his way to his room for his second cold shower in two hours.

Jack had changed for dinner and made his way down to the bar. He ordered a straight whiskey and thought he would enjoy a few drinks tonight before an early night. He needed it after his day. His phone vibrated in his pocket. It was Anna:

Hey, Dad is ok. Bit bruised, but got out earlier. Just finishing dinner with them. Hope the conference is fun without me. Say hi to Zoey. REMEMBER: hands off that cock!xxx

He smiled at the message. His balls were starting to ache from the need to cum today and the constant erections. He placed his phone away and sipped his drink.

He waited at the bar and then Zoey arrived.

She had her hair tied up and wore a black tightly fitted dress. She wore black high stiletto heels again and her shapely legs were covered with black tights. Her dress was cut shorter than her pencil skirt from this morning: midway up her toned thigh. Her dress had a deep v-neck cut and showed her ample breasts. Her cleavage was clear for all to see. She looked incredible. Jack cursed silently to himself as he realised this evening was going to even harder now.

"Mr Fraser," she said when she arrived, "on the whiskey already?"

Jack nodded, "That's a fantastic dress, you look beautiful."

"Thank you Mr Fraser."

"Please, call me Jack," he smiled warmly at her.

"Ok...Jack," she smiled back at him, "shall we order wine with the table? I could definitely do with a drink tonight"

"Yes, let's find a table," he drank the last of his whiskey, "after you."

He walked behind her and watched her arse again. He had spent the whole day staring at it and it still fascinated him. He watched her toned, shapely legs guide them to a table for two in the corner.

They sat opposite each other and ordered wine and food. They chatted about the conference and then work. They ordered more wine and ate their starters. Conversation moved onto their own lives and they ordered another bottle of wine.

Jack had felt his cock in a semi-state of arousal through the entire evening. She sat chatting and eating and Jack's eyes constantly wandered down to her breasts. He watched her cleavage carefully and the beginning of each breast. He tried to look to see her nipples through the soft material but he couldn't make them out.

They continued chatting to each other. She knew that he and Anna were together and she spoke about her husband (Ian) being away so much again. The conversation flowed easily and the wine helped. After the main meal, they finished their wine and the conversation naturally came to a silence.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm going to have a night-cap in bar," Jack said, "care to join me?"

Zoey didn't answer straight away, almost like she needed to think about something else, but she nodded. "Yes," she replied, "that would be good, maybe just one."

They moved to the bar, ordered drinks and found a leather sofa free in the busy bar. The sat down next to each other and sipped their way through another bottle of wine.

When she sat down, the dress rode up a little higher so he could see the majority of her thigh. She crossed her leg over towards him and he looked down to see her calves. The black nylon tights she wore really accentuated her sexy legs. His cock grew harder as he looked.

Jack could feel the heat from her body against his arm. It started to make his cock stand to full attention. He shifted in his seat but couldn't do anything to make it less obvious. He realised he was tipsy enough to chat but not drunk enough to make himself look silly.

He had to come clean, it made sense after the alcohol. Everything made sense after more alcohol, it loosened the tongue.

Jack felt guilty about staring at her in the gym and wanted to say sorry. "Zoey," he spoke in her ear because of the noise, "I wanted to apologise about earlier."

"Jack, don't worry," she interrupted, "it's fine. Honestly. There was no room in the lift and I should have just tried to move away from your...er...lower area."

Jack blushed and struggled to speak. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"I just had nowhere to move to and I could feel your...er...erection against me." She blushed when she said erection and her eyes flashed down to his crotch but then back up to meet his eyes, "Plus, it kinda felt good." She giggled to break the tension and sipped her wine.

"I was talking about the gym," Jack said through stifled laughter, "when you caught me watching you."

Zoey stopped giggling and looked directly up at Jack. "I've seen you watching me all day Jack. Why do you think I decided to work out opposite you at the gym?"

Jack looked confused.

"Well," Zoey replied, "I thought I'd try and get you hard again. I wanted to see if you would get an erection from just watching me. It felt good when you were hard in the lift and it made me feel good about myself."

Jack looked down at her breasts and, because he was as taller, he could see down her dress. He saw the starting material of a silk black bra. His eyes darted back up to hers. Zoey had seen him, again. She smiled and raised her wine glass once more to her lips.

"Ian is away a lot," she changed the subject, "and he never really notices me anymore. It's felt nice today to have someone checking me out."

"So, you're home alone a lot then?" Jack asked.

"Yes," she looked up at him, "he's away all week and, sometimes, he stays out there the weekends too. I feel like a lonely, old widow at times."

"You're not old Zoey," Jack reassured her.

"I still have...needs, you know?" she looked away and her face flushed red.

Jack's cock reacted to the words and strained again in his pants.

"I have to take care of myself, a lot," she continued, "you know what I mean Jack?"

She looked up at him again and smiled, cheekily biting her bottom lip.

"Really?" Jack asked innocently. His cock was rock hard like a steel shaft.

"Yes." She continued, "Women have needs too. Like men do. I regularly touch myself Jack...I have to."

Jack was trying his hardest to stop his heart from pounding so loudly in his chest. He was sure she would hear it. He gulped, "how?" The alcohol had forced the question out.

Zoey smiled and held up her right hand. She made two fingers straight on her hand and hid the rest of her fingers my her palm. "I use these a lot," she gestured. She looked up at Jack and half whispered, "I use them on my clit."

Jack raised both eyebrows whilst looking down at her.

Zoey giggled. "I like to tease my pussy lips first and that gets me nice and wet. Then I stroke around the edge of my clit." Zoey looked between Jack and her fingers whilst she spoke.

As Zoey described each of the movements, she slowly circled her fingers around in front of Jack.

"When I'm really wet, I use my other hand and place one finger around the entrance to my wet pussy. I tease the edges of the entrance, whilst still rubbing my clit and then after teasing myself I slide my finger deep inside."

Jack's throat went dry and he barely breathed to ensure he never missed a word.

Zoey continued whispering into his ear, "That's when I really start to move my hips and start to fuck my fingers."

Jack groaned to himself when he heard her say the word fuck. He tried shifting in his chair to better position his hard cock.

"I have toys too," she continued, "my rabbit is my favourite. I tease myself and get my pussy really wet and then slide the length of it inside. After sliding it in and out a few times, I turn on the vibrations. Sometimes I still have to use my finger s though as well. It doesn't take me long to cum hard like that." Zoey finished and drank the last of her wine. She didn't look at Jack. She must have known he was aroused, but she never looked at him.

He turned, picked up his wine glass and finished his glass. He suddenly thought of Anna and her message about not touching his cock. There was no way he was going to get through the night without some sort of release. He wanted to get to his room and just stroke his cock to a nice well-earned orgasm.

Zoey sat silently staring out at the bar. Then suddenly she spoke, her tone had changed.

"Sorry Mr Fraser, I shouldn't have said all that. It was really inappropriate and unprofessional, sorry. Look, I'm going to go up to my room."

"Stop, Zoey." Jack responded, "I really enjoyed it. Really! Don't apologise, I'm to blame too. I shouldn't have asked. Look, let's just go to our rooms and put it down to just us having too much wine and too much fun. Yes?"

She smiled and instantly felt relieved. "Thank you, Mr Fraser. I just got carried away. Anyway, I think I need an early night now!"

"What does that mean?" Jack smiled whilst asking.

"Oh Mr Fraser," she teased, "I think you know..."

He smiled and stood up before her, taking the moment to adjust his hard cock.

He turned back around to help her up from the sofa. He looked down at her. Her eyes were level with his cock and he saw her looking directly at his crotch. He held his hand out and she stood up.

They stumbled towards the lifts in their tipsy state and she pressed the button.

He once again surveyed her arse and legs. He thought she was so sexy and his mind drifted to earlier when he felt his cock grow against her arse. It pulsed in his pants again. He couldn't wait to get to his room.

The lift doors opened and they both stepped in. There were four others in there, making their way up to their rooms. Jack asked for the eight floor.

Zoey smiled, "Me too. What number? I'm 827."

"824," he replied, "I think you're just across from me."

They both turned and stood side by side this time whilst facing the doors as the slid shut.

The lift stopped two floors later and the four other people exited. The doors closed once again and Zoey stifled a giggle.

"What?" Jack questioned.

"Sorry," she said whilst smiling, "I was thinking about earlier in here."

"Me too."

"Really? About what?"

Jack smiled, "About how hard I was then."

"Then?" she cheekily questioned, "What about now?"

Zoey stepped in front of Jack and continued to look at the lift doors. She took a step back and he felt her soft arse against his rock hard cock again. She wiggled her pert cheeks and pushed back again harder. Jack felt his cock rest between her two cheeks in the cleft of her dress.

"You were there," she continued, "and I was about..." she wiggled her arse again "...here."

Jack had to stop himself from rubbing up against her. He gripped the rail at the back of the lift tightly to stop himself from grabbing her hips. 'She is a married woman' Jack thought.

"Hmmm...yes you are hard now," Zoey said without looking back at him, "was it the way I told you how I fuck myself and make myself cum?

Jack gulped as she moved her hips once more.

"Or from looking at my breasts all night? Wow," she continued, "I can feel it. It is rock hard! I think we both know what's happening in our rooms tonight, don't we Jack?"

At that, she pushed back and rubbed her arse up the shaft of Jack's cock. He breathed out heavily.

"Yes," he murmured.

The doors pinged for the eight floor and she instantly stepped away into the corridor. She stopped at the lift doors and looked back at Jack. Zoey then continued to walk slowly down the corridor.

Jack followed her out and watched her from behind. Her short dress had ridden up her legs a little and Jack could see the beginnings of a suspender line at the top of her shapely thigh.

Zoey stopped at her door (it was across from Jack's room) and she fished her room key card out of her clutch bag. She looked up at Jack just behind her, whilst holding her key card. "Well, Mr Fraser," she teased, "what are you doing now?"

Every time she said 'Mr Fraser', it made his cock harden even more. "Well," he responded, "as you know, I have a huge erection that won't go away now unless..." He waved his hand away as if that signalled his intention. "What about you?"

She smiled at him. "Well, I'm going to go in my room and do exactly what I described earlier."

Jack looked at her and her breasts as if to make a mental memory that would feed his masturbation session. He was very blatant about it now and cared little if she saw him. 'I'd love to watch,' he thought through his hungry eyes.

"Mr Fraser?" she started, "can I see it?"

Jack stopped. The pounding in his chest started again.

"Pardon?" he queried.

"Can I see you hard cock please Mr Fraser? You've looked at my breasts enough times tonight and I want something to help me in there. So...can I see it? Please?"

The pounding in Jack's chest filled his ears and it felt like time slowed. He thought instantly of Anna. Then his thoughts turned to Zoey's husband, Ian. Then he looked at Zoey and her pleading eyes. He knew it was wrong but he knew he needed release tonight.

"Come on in," Zoey turned towards the door, put the key card in and entered, "you can show me in here."

Jack waited a beat but then automatically followed behind her and let the door shut behind him.

Her room was very tidy. It was the exact replica of his own room with the desk and the small sofa aimed at the TV.

Zoey stopped in the centre and spun around. She looked at Jack and placed both hands on her hips. "Will you show it me, please?"

Jack looked at her and, once again, his cock strained up. It was rock hard at the moment and not going anywhere.

"What's in it for me?" he questioned.

Zoey looked at him and the placed her hands at the bottom of her dress and slowly dragged the hem up to her waist. The skirt trailed slowly across her legs and Jack could hear the nylon material as it gripped the cotton of the dress. She kept going and Jack saw she was wearing a pair of pull-ups and then he saw her black silk panties. They were cut quite high up to her pussy. Jack saw the flesh of the tops of her thighs between the pull-ups and where her panties began. Zoey stopped, waited a beat and then placed her dress back down over her crotch.

"Your turn," she said, smiling.

Jack unbuttoned his shirt slowly and then pulled it off his body and onto the floor between them. He then unbuttoned his tight trousers and unzipped his fly. He unclasped his trouser button and slid them down his legs. He slipped his socks and shoes off in one quick sweep and stepped out of his trousers.

He stood in front of Zoey in just his pants. His erection was now very obvious. He heard Zoey moan. Jack always kept in shape and knew he had a good body.

"Mr Fraser," she whispered whilst looking directly at Jack's engorged cock in his pants, "that cock looks so hard."

Jack nodded and looked at Zoey's legs once more. 'Fuck,' he thought, 'I need to cum.'

"Your turn now," he said.

Zoey smiled and slowly turned around. She untied her hair and let it fall down her back. Zoey then lifted the hem of her dress again. This time, Jack was looking at her arse. She continued to pull it up over her hips and again the noise of the two materials brushing against each other filled the room.

She lifted the dress over her arse and Jack saw the flesh on the cheeks that he had so longed to see all day. The material on her black thong furrowed in between the two perfect globes.

Zoey continued to lift her dress up and over her head. She tossed it to the floor and turned around, giggling nervously.

Her breasts were big. Jack knew that after ogling her all day. But now he saw them trapped inside a black matching bra. They were close to spilling up and out of the bra. Jack just stared at her. She was beautiful. The need to pleasure himself was starting to grow.

"What do you think Jack?"

Jack looked at her again and swallowed, "I think Ian is an idiot!"

Zoey laughed aloud and walked up close to Jack. She stopped just in front of him and looked up into his eyes. "Jack, I'm married and you're happily with Anna. But I want to cum and," she glanced down at his hard cock, " and I think you do too. So I propose this..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds