Office Submission Ch. 04

Jack gulped. He could feel the heat from her body as they both stood there. They were inches from one another but not touching anywhere.

"...I propose," she continued, "we watch each other cum. But, we don't touch or kiss each other at all. I want to watch you stroke that cock for me. Call it a mutual agreement. I need to cum, you need to cum...you know? How does that sound Mr Fraser?"

She accentuated the Mr Fraser. 'She knew it had aroused him all day' he thought. Jack would have probably done anything she asked for right then. He just needed some pleasure and release.

"It sounds," he spoke with barely a whisper, "it sounds a good idea."

"Good," Zoey smiled, "now, can I see it?" Zoey looked up at Jack with those pleading eyes again.

He nodded.

She smiled, moved backwards and wheeled the desk chair over. She sat very close to Jack. She looked up at him again, this time her face was level with his crotch. He placed his thumbs into the elastic of his pants. He slowly eased them down. He had to unhook them over the head of his hard cock. But slowly his cock was revealed to her. The elastic rubbed against his shaft as he pulled the pants down. It made his shaft spring back off his toned stomach. He let them drop to the floor and then stood out of them. He stood naked and fully aroused in front of her.

Zoey gasped when she saw his cock. She looked at it very closely. Jack could feel her hot breath on his shaft as she looked wide-eyed at his erect cock.

Zoey looked up at Jack, "You look almost as aroused as I am right now Mr Fraser. Look"

Zoey kept looking up at Jack and lifted her hand. She stroked it up her suspender and softly towards her silk panties. Zoey slid her hand down inside her panties whilst she never breaking eye contact with Jack. She gasped and her eyes closed briefly as her hand reached inside her panties. She then lifted her hand out and her two fingers were wet with her pussy juices. She brought them to her lips and, still looking directly at Jack, placed them into her mouth and sucked them clean.

Jack's cock was ready to burst and constantly pulsed without his control at the sight.

"Show me how you stroke it, please?"

Jack didn't need asking twice. He gripped his shaft and slowly created the comfortable loop with his finger and thumb. He then stroked his shaft all the way down and then back up. He exhaled loudly. He needed this. It had been a long day of teasing.

Zoey was transfixed with the motion and she leaned forward for a better look. Her nose was almost brushing against his shaft as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Does that feel good Mr Fraser?" she questioned.

He nodded, watching her.

"Is the tip the most sensitive part?"

Jack nodded again and used his finger to circle around the tip of his cock, "hmmm," he groaned.

"Have you ever tried cumming from just stroking the tip. I know how to make you cum without stroking you at all."

He groaned and was desperate to cum.

She giggled. "Do you like having your balls stroked to Jack?" she asked.

Jack stopped teasing the top of his cock and used one hand to stroke around his balls. With no attention on his cock, he started to feel that familiar ache for pleasure again. His cock twitched and bulged again.

Zoey's eyes flashed back towards it and smiled as it moved involuntarily. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She caught it around the front before it fell and Jack watched as her breasts spilled out of the tight material.

Her breasts were bigger than Anna's. He knew they were from watching them all day today. They were at least D cups, maybe even DD cups, and looked a little more than a handful. Her nipples were erect and pointing out. She stroked both hands down over them and pinched her nipples, ensuring they remained erect. She breathed out as she tweaked them. "I like playing with my breasts too. But sometimes I don't have enough hands."

Sitting back in the chair and looking up at Jack, Zoey slowly slid her right hand over her toned stomach and down into her panties. Her hand found her clit and Jack watched as her hand started circling around it.

She groaned, "Hmmmmm. Yes. That's it. I'm so wet down here. I've been so aroused all day after feeling your hard cock against my arse in the lift. God, that feels good."

She was looking up at Jack and closing her eyes every now and then as she rubbed her clit underneath her panties. Her other hand was stroking her breasts and tweaking her erect nipples.

"Goddd! Jack, do you like to watch? It's making me hornier knowing you're watching. That cock looks like it needs some attention too." She slid her hand out of her panties and placed it on her breasts again.

"I've never seen a man masturbate to an orgasm, Mr Fraser," she whispered, "your turn."

Jack placed his hand around the shaft of his cock and pointed it towards Zoey. Keeping his grip very tight, he stroked over the engorged head of his cock. He felt the ridge of the head as his fist passed over it and he sighed aloud. He then moved his hand back down over his shaft. Using a slow and steady movement, Jack repeated this movement.

"That looks so sexy Mr Fraser," Zoey whispered without taking her eyes from his hard shaft.

Jack groaned when he heard Mr Fraser again.

She suddenly looked up at him, "Do you like it when I say that? Mr Fraser?"

Jack nodded and slowed his stroking even more as he started to feel pre-cum gather at the top of his cock.

"Well," she said, "look at that pre-cum Mr Fraser. I bet your bursting to cum now aren't you? Cum all over my legs and my breasts. Oh Mr Fraser."

She got up out of the seat and their bodies nearly touched as she did so. She continued to look at him as she stood. Then, she turned around and made her way to the bed. Zoey climbed onto the bed onto all fours. She looked back at Jack teasingly and slid her hand underneath her body. She again placed her hand into her panties and moaned as her fingers found the spot.

"Ooooh," she moaned aloud, "Mr Fraser."

Jack shuffled over closer to the bed. He stood directly behind her sexy arse. He held his cock still in a tight grip. He was so close to her sexy arse right now and he wanted to reach out and stroke it. Jack slid his hand down and then back up his hard shaft. The view of this sexy woman bent over in all fours in front of him was becoming too much to bear.

"Ffffuck, I'm starting to get close. I neeeeed to cum so hard." Zoey was starting to gyrate against her hand and her hips were moving in time with the rhythm of her hand.

Jack gripped his cock and stroked back again. The skin in the head of his cock pulled back and Jack stopped, he had to.

Zoey flipped over onto her back. Jack could see her body in all its glory as she lay flat on her back on the bed. She continued with the speedy stroking in her clit under her panties.

"Oh god, Mr Fraser. P-p-p-please get up here...oh fffffuuuck!" She groaned.

Being careful not to touch her, Jack got up onto the bed.

"Ohhhhh...by my head...I want to see you cummmmn...quickly...pleeeease?"

Jack shuffled on his knees up near her head. He gripped his cock and it now hovered near her face. The pre-cum that had gathered on his cock was starting to dribble down his cock head.

Zoey's eyes widened when she saw how close his cock was to her face. She moved her other hand down to her pussy and slid the silk material aside. She then slid two fingers straight into her wet pussy. There was no need for teasing right now, she just needed release.

"Ohhhh myyyy godddd!" Zoey moaned aloud when her fingers entered her pussy. She was close now.

Jack started stroking again, he was close too. The pre-cum started to dribble from his cock and down towards Zoey's cheek. Zoey watched it and sped up her masturbation.

"Ffffuccck! Pleeease cum with me...Mr Fraser... cum on my face," she moaned loudly. "Oh god," her breath shortened and she started breathing in deeply.

Jack slowly started stroking again. He felt the cum building up from his balls and making its journey up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FFFFUCCKKK," she screamed.

Jack felt himself cumming. He felt it spurt out from his cock across her beautiful face.

It pushed Zoey over the edge and she held her breath as she started cumming. She rubbed her clit furiously whilst leaving her fingers deep inside her pussy.

Jack kept stroking and another spurt landed across her nose and dribbled down into her open mouth.

"NNNNNGGGGG! OHHHHHH..." she groaned.

More cum spurted from Jack's cock across her cheek and down her neck. He milked his cock one more time and the last of his cum dribbled down past her head and onto the bedsheet.

"Ohhhhh...god. Fuck," she said between shortened breaths, "Oh wow. Phew. I haven't cum that hard in a LONG time. Thank you Jack."

He looked down at her cum covered face and smiled. He had become so desperate to cum but the two of them had not touched each other, as promised.

"No, thank you," he said, "I need another shower."

"Me too," Zoey smiled, "we have an early start tomorrow. Shall I see you downstairs at breakfast for 7:00?"

Jack nodded, smiled down at her and moved over towards his pile of clothes. He scooped them up, once again smiled at Zoey and turned towards her door.

"See you tomorrow...Mr Fraser," she giggled as he left.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds