Oil and Water

I stop her with a squeeze of her hand. "You know I'd love to go out hiking with you! I almost asked you once, when we were both "single" for a while. But I really didn't know if you even liked the idea of being outdoors all day. And the fear of rejection got the better of me. But I know you can do it! You're in great shape and other than getting used to walking on rough ground there's really no skills involved. You just have to want to do it. And not just so you can spend the night in a tent!"

We both laugh. And I add, "But if you really want to try it, we need to get you a decent pair of hiking shoes, and you need to wear something besides a skirt!"

And she surprises hell out of me when she says, "Well then, I guess you need to take me shopping and show me what I need, because if you're willing, I'm going!"

I roll over and kiss her, suddenly feeling closer on a very personal basis, not just in the office and not just in bed. And I realize how good it feels, just being there together with her. I can't get over how comfortable we are with each other.

But she doesn't let things go too far before she pushes herself away with a little groan and says, "C'mon Romeo, I don't know about you, but I'm starving. And you need to keep your strength up. Can't let old guys get run down! I'll get us some breakfast." She giggles. Then she looks at the clock. "Oops, brunch! But it's still going to be bacon and eggs because that's all I really have. You can lie on your ass in here or you can come help."

And I watch with a smile as she gets out of bed and rummages in a drawer for a moment. Not a trace of shyness. She knows I'm looking at her and she's proud of herself. Well so am I. And of myself, too. That such a smart, gorgeous woman is here like this with me!

But this situation is so weird! It's not like a new relationship; we've known each other forever. And even though we've just discovered each other sexually, we're still old friends, and there just isn't a feeling of anxiety or doubt. We're perfectly at ease with each other.

She skips the underwear and pulls on a pair of skin-tight red short-shorts, then a white tank top that's pretty sheer to begin with and one size too small, and leaves six inches of her tight belly showing. She turns and gives me another smirk and I remember to pull my tongue back into my mouth as she heads for the kitchen. Of course that outfit is just for me and she knows damn well it has the desired effect.

Well if she's gonna' be like that! All I have is what I wore last night, so I just put on the boxer briefs and the t-shirt. If she can flaunt it so can I!

I head into the kitchen and am immediately greeted by a beautiful sight! Her gorgeous round ass in those straining shorts pointed right at me! That's because she's bent over, shoulders deep in the fridge, looking for something. So I just stop and watch the show. Eventually she backs out with an arm full of stuff, bacon, eggs, cheese, and a little dish of something. And when she turns around she sees my bulging eyeballs and has herself a little laugh.

But she says, "C'mon honey, make yourself useful. The coffee pot and coffee are on the sideboard. And when you're done with that put some bread in the toaster." Why does this feel like Ozzy and Harriet?

But whatever, it feels good, and when I begin to smell bacon it's even better. I see her scrambling eggs and putting something into them, but she doesn't tell and I'm not going to ask. Surprise me! By the time I have a couple of cups filled with coffee just the way we both like it, which of course I know by heart, she's shoveling stuff onto plates, and I have to hurry and butter the toast.

She puts the plates on the table together so we have to pull the chairs close, and she gives me a little kiss before we sit down. "Hope you like this Bill, it's a favorite of mine." Hmmmmmm, I silently wonder.

I start with the bacon, knowing I can't go wrong, then sample the eggs, knowing I'm being watched. And oh my god! Delicious! Not just eggs but cheese melted in, plus a real sweet n' spicy zing! I turn to her with a big smile. "Sandy, this is great! What the hell did you put in this?

Her smile matches mine. "Just a little home-made chili sauce; family recipe. Actually I buy the sauce and just spice it up a little bit. Good for special occasions. I was afraid I didn't have any more but it was in the back of the fridge. And by the way, your eyes felt nice on my ass!" She giggles.

"Actually, my eyes felt great on your ass!" I get an elbow in the ribs, but the kiss that follows makes up for it. And I'm not shy about asking for seconds, which she clearly planned on.

By the time we're done I'm feeling just a little bit fat and very contented. And I put my hand on the back of her shoulders, rubbing just a little before I pull her over just enough that I can kiss her cheek. And she leans into me and just about purrs!

But now there is a simple question, and I know it's on both of our minds, one way or another. What's next? And when she looks up at me there's a little worry on her face. "Bill, I know I kind of blindsided you, coming on to you all of a sudden. Not that you seem to mind." She giggles. "Maybe it was just time. But you don't have any obligation to me. We have another life -- at work. And that's really important to both of us. And above all I don't want to mess that up. I can't imagine not being able to work with you, play our usual games and mess around every day. Hell, that's what keeps me going. And it's what makes us so good working together."

"Anyhow, if you're not comfortable or you're not sure and need a raincheck I'll understand that, and I'll be sad it's that way, but I'll never be sorry for the time we just had together! But I do know that Cookie and the girls will miss you!" And she giggles again, a little smile now breaking on her face.

I look at her and shake my head, giving her a little grin. "Dammit Sandy, are you asking me if I want to go now? Or are you telling me that I should?"

"Bill, I'm giving you an out! We're not kids and we're not strangers. And I think this had to happen. But I'm scared of one thing. If we go any further and it's wrong we could mess everything else up too! I can't stand the idea of you not being my buddy!" and suddenly her face changes, and in a moment a tear rolls down her cheek, which she tries to brush away before I notice.

But when the second one starts, I'm ready. And I grab the hand before it gets there, then lean forward very slowly and gently kiss the little drop away. And without a word I take her hand and lead her to the other room and the couch. I am so touched that she feels like this and is so brave to bring it up directly, because of course, she's right. We already have something good, something special between us. And a bad affair between us could destroy everything. Destroy us!

When we settle down together I put an arm around her and hold her against me, but don't pull her tight. We need to talk. "Honey, it's weird that we're even in a position like this now. Most people our age are attached in some way. But I have a track record of relationships that drag on too long and end badly. And you ... well, I don't know what happens, but it seems something always goes wrong in a month or less and you're back looking for something new. Over and over again. So for anything more to happen between us, we're both taking a chance."

"But honestly, I've never felt more comfortable with anyone in my life than I do now, here with you. And sometimes to get something good you have to take a risk. I think we make a hell of a pair, and as for work, I'd feel like I was missing a shoe without you. And you make a great breakfast!" That gets me a little smile, and I feel her hand tighten on my wrist just a bit.

"So to answer your question, I'm willing to take the chance honey, see where this goes. I want to. But you have to be sure you feel the same way and want to give it a shot. You had more guts than I did, you made the first move, but the ball is in your court again. Because I'm not leaving unless that's what you want."

I stare at her with a little smile, and for a long moment nothing happens. But then, "Billy!" and a whole flood of tears as she heaves herself on top of me and buries her face against my shoulder.

"I do want this, I do, of course I do! When I started this I figured that at worst I'd get a roll in the hay, which I needed, and maybe we'd feel a little bit closer afterwards. But dammit, it's more than that! So far, everything between us has been perfect! And I know you feel it too!"

And her wet face comes up, looking at mine, with a big shit-eating grin. And when her arms go around my neck I get the most fantastic kiss! Her knees straddle me and she's wiggling and squirming in my arms, but it's just happiness, the joy of something important that's been settled. And I can't help squeezing her, running my hands all over her, telling her I feel the same way.

When our euphoria finally subsides a bit she lays her head on my chest and looks up at me with a big smile. "I love the look on your face right now, Bill. It looks like you're really happy! And I think that's a great start!" She giggles. I think we need to celebrate a little. Why don't you take me to bed! And if we have any time left we can go shopping!"

With a sudden surge of adrenalin I manage to get up off the couch with her in my arms, and don't even come close to dropping her as I charge into the bedroom. I peel the tank top off of her and she pushes up my t-shirt, making me take it off. But then she lies back on the bed looking up at me, with that smirk again. "Since you're so good with your hands, the girls have a special request. How about a titty massage?" she giggles. And she pushes up on the sides of her breasts, making them point right at me.

But I have an outrageous hard-on, painfully trapped in my briefs, so I peel them off and she giggles, "Boingggg!" when it pops straight out. But I still have to take a little time to slide off her tight shorts.

"We can save time from now on; I'll just paint them on you!" I kid her.

But she says, "Nah, I like your hands on me, and the silly expression you have when you try to get them over my hips! You really need more practice with a real girl. One with hips and a big ass!"

I grab her legs and swing them over to the center of the bed, then I waste no time straddling her, sitting lightly on her hips with my cock pointing straight forward over her stomach, to her delight. And when I lean forward and lightly slide my hands under her breasts she sighs with pleasure and closes her eyes, head back.

Very slowly I move my hands along the bottom curves, side to side, fingers squeezing and kneading gently as I go. Then I press harder, running my hands up along the sides, loving the feel of the soft smoothness, the incredible weight of them and the way they jiggle as I push them around. But best of all, I love the way she sighs with every touch.

Gradually I begin to squeeze harder, watching as the soft smooth flesh melts between my fingers and oozes out the tops of my hands. And I take the advice I gave to her and spit quietly on each hand, making them wet and slippery. Oil would be nice, but, maybe next time. I move my hands round and round in big slow circles, my cock aching at the sight and feel of her wonderful breasts and her reactions to my touch.

But I haven't yet come near her nipples. Little by little I let my hands slide closer to the dark tips, until they make little cones when I squeeze, pointing up at me. She's moving on the bed, feet sliding on the sheet, and every touch and squeeze elicits a little moan or whimper.

When I finally slide both hands over the tender tips and cup them gently she suddenly bucks and her back arches from the bed, mashing her nipples into my palms and with a gasp that's almost a cry, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkk!"

Immediately I begin to squeeze and knead, my hands moving around and around, but always now, fingertips or a palm on the swollen and rock-hard buds. Her eyes open and lock on mine and she gasps, "Oh god Billy, yes!" I love the feel of her softness and the passion in her eyes so much I can hardly stop the sweet massage, but I'm not done yet.

I slide back a little until I'm almost lying on top of her, so my knees are now holding me up just enough to keep my weight off her body. And my cock is pressed against her pussy where I can already feel the wetness as she rolls her hips under me, desperately wanting more. But I give her a big grin, then lower my head and slowly, deliberately, suck in a straining nipple as she watches.

Her whole body shudders as my lips lock around it and I suck, while my tongue swirls circles, getting her dripping wet. And then I grind down on the very tip while my lips squeeze hard and pull up. Suddenly her hands are in my hair, pushing down as her back arches again, her little squeal begging me to devour more and more.

But I feel it almost as much as she does, and I begin rocking my hips, dragging my swollen cock slowly up and down her swollen lips again and again, and I can't help whimpering against her skin. She's breathing hard, her body writhing, and finally she gasps, "Billy!" And she grabs my head in both hands and pulls me away from her. "Oh baby! Please! I need you. Now!" Her expression tells me she was never more serious.

And she suddenly spreads her legs, forcing me to move mine between them. So I quickly push myself down from her until I can kneel between her thighs and she pulls her knees up and spreads them wide. At the last moment I worry. "Sandy, you're sure Cookie is ok?"

"Fuck Cookie! Fuck me!" Even with the exasperation she giggles just a little.

Okay then! She's watching like a hawk and when I grasp myself she lifts her hips just a little. When I press against her she opens like a flower and she's so wet I slide into the soft pinkness with almost no resistance until nearly half way home. And the groan I hear as she arches to greet me has nothing to do with pain. I only have to gently thrust a few times and I'm buried in her, and I feel the tiny flutter as she adjusts to me. But there's no time to be lost now because I can't wait, and I begin thrusting, gently and slow, rocking back and forth in rhythm with her hips.

When I lean forward and put my hands at her sides the smile on her face says it's good, just like it is for me, and we quickly pick up the pace, rocking and rolling together. I can't resist lifting a hand and putting it on her breast, squeezing in time with our thrusts. And when I do she covers my hand with hers and presses lightly, asking it to stay.

But this is way too good, and before long our bodies are slapping, and her body undulates as her hips pump hard to match my strokes. Both of us are gasping and moaning and I feel her hands grab my wrists, holding tight as we move faster and faster, pounding against each other. The little wet spots on her tummy are sweat flying from my brow with every thrust and her body shakes with every impact, causing her breasts to shudder and roll like Jello. But she looks up at me and gasps softly, "More baby, give me more!"

Gradually I do, moving faster, thrusting harder, listening to the bed tick the wall in time with the slapping of our bodies. My cock is on fire and everything tells me I should slow down, ease back, this is too good to end so soon. But not now, not this time! The little grunts and growls she's making with her efforts tells me what she wants and it's what I want too. And when she manages to speak again it's not a request.

"Billy, my god, fuck me! Split me! Oh god baby I need you! Oh shit! BABYYYYYYY!"

And when her hips buck so hard I'm almost lifted, and she howls with next breath, I have no choice! With a growl I pound hard a few more strokes and snarl as my cock erupts suddenly, buried in her. She's reaching, clawing at me as my hips buck again and again, driving her into the mattress as I try to fill her up. And when I finally stare down at her, gasping for breath and propped up on my shaking arms, she's panting, whimpering, her body shaking and her pussy clamping hard around me, again and again, milking the last drops I have to give. And her eyes open wide. "Oh BABY!"

I collapse to her side and her arms are around me in an instant. And she can't stop moving, squirming against me as my hands run up and down her body. My voice comes out as a shudder, "Oh god, Sandy!"

We spend a long time lying together, holding each other, hardly moving and not a word. There's nothing to say. And both of us are wondering. But I'm desperately hoping. Because nothing was ever that good for me, and I want to believe it was the same for her. A few minutes ago we were talking, and we made a commitment of sorts to each other. And now what seemed wonderful before is even better!

It takes a long time and a lot of little kisses before we can get out of bed. Something is different. We can't stop touching each other. Or looking. As though we've both just discovered someone new, after seven years!

We head out the door to the mall and she's hanging on my arm, and the smile on her face is like nothing I've ever seen. I'll bet it matches mine.

We hit the big outdoors store in the Mall and spend a lot of time trying boots on her because I want to be sure they're just right. I don't want her getting discouraged because of a hot spot or blister. Then we find a nice lightweight day pack and she likes the color. And I grab a couple of pairs of good cushiony socks for her, and finally we get some nice hiking shorts, short and tight enough that she'll look great but roomy and stretchy enough that they won't bind. Of course that's partially for me, because I want to enjoy looking at her and I want to show her off!

But as we wander through the mall checking out the stores and looking for a nice place to have supper, I stop and look in the camera store. "You don't take pictures!" she says.

"No, but you do, great ones! You have them hanging all over your office. If we weren't so busy trading barbs I'd have told you how much I like them. The waterfall looks like you could take a shower in it, and the fruit bowl makes my mouth water. I don't know how you do it! But I'd love to learn if you'll teach me!"

She looks at me with a smile a mile wide. "You mean it? Jeez, I never even thought you noticed them. Then again, I never thought you knew I had legs either, until a couple of days ago. Well honey, if you want there's nothing I'd love more than showing you the basics and letting you show me what you can do. But good cameras are expensive, and no use buying a cheap one, you'd never be satisfied with the results. I have more than enough equipment for both of us to use until you can decide what you want!"

"By the way, when are we going hiking? That might be a great place to start. And you can burn pixels to your heart's content, all day long!"

Big shit-eating grin from me now. "Ummmmmm, well, I thought maybe tomorrow. If we aren't too busy. The weather looks good ... not too hot or cold!"

We both chuckle at that. "Baby, that sounds great! Since tomorrow is Sunday I can spare some time from my busy schedule if you can. Besides, a little recovery time wouldn't be a bad thing. And it will be my first time, so we can't possibly go too far unless you want to carry me! I think we can squeeze it in!"

We settle on the steak house and order the biggest ones on the menu, both of us suddenly famished now. It's all we've had since the pizza Friday night except for her delicious brunch. And we both have a couple of drinks with our meals. Of course we click our glasses together and smile at each other, but we don't say a word. We don't have to. We both know what we're celebrating!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds