Oil and Water

He stopped again and I asked him, "Baby, how does it feel?"

"Probably better for me than for you, but it's just as tight, trust me! This is going to take some getting used to! Are you ok, honey?"

I shook my head in reply, realized how dumb that was and managed to gasp out, "Yes, it's alright, so far."

He took that as a signal to keep going and I felt his fingers tighten on my hips as he began to push again, now rocking slightly back, then forward again, each time a little deeper. And I realized, once the head was inside me I didn't feel so stretched any more, but his cock felt like a granite rod!

The lube did its work and in a minute or two it began to feel good! I knew he wasn't nearly in me all the way, and I gasped, "More, Billy, give me more!" We had to do this to know if it was going to work, and now I really wanted to feel what it would be like to have all of him inside me there!

He began to fuck me, slowly and carefully, and I moaned each time he slid deeper, but already it was feeling better and better. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit, and suddenly, I gasped with pleasure! I could feel my body relax and he grunted with surprise as his next thrust sent him in, almost to the hilt! "Oh damn baby, I hope you like it because this feels good!" he gasped as he began to move faster, and soon I could feel his thighs pressing against my ass!

His big cock was filling me; oh god, I was stuffed! But I loved the thought of him being buried inside me, and I could feel the pressure on the wall of my cunt as he moved in and out. And before long I was rocking with him, meeting his thrusts, as our bodies began to slap harder and harder. I was panting now, with the sheer pleasure of it, and his broken gasping told me he was getting close. "Oh fuck baby, harder, pound my ass, come inside me!" I managed to moan out.

When he responded with a growl I knew it wouldn't be long, and I began furiously rubbing my clit, my little cries getting louder and louder with every thrust. He had handfuls of flesh as he pounded away, grunting with every stroke and I could feel the wetness as his sweat dripped onto my back. And in seconds he gasped, "Oh damn baby!" as he slammed his cock into me so hard I almost fell forward! He was grinding against my ass and I could feel his hips bucking as he filled me, and suddenly I screamed as my own orgasm slammed through me and I tightened around him. And the two of us were gasping and moaning and crying as we came together.

He fell on the bed next to me, and we lay together for minutes, just holding each other. I finally managed, "Well honey, what do you think?"

"I think we just found a wonderful new use for your beautiful ass!"

I giggled. "Well happy birthday, Billy! We could do this as a special treat on your birthday."

He stopped for a moment, but his eyes opened and he saw the laugh on my face. "Well who knows, every day might be my birthday from now on!" And our arms locked around each other as we kissed and held tight.

And it's not every day, but it's a regular part of our time together now!

----------------------

But a lot more has happened since then. We had the time of our lives on our honeymoon, and were only sorry when it finally had to end. And the highlight of the trip, especially for Bill, was the pictures we took!

But I hadn't realized what I'd unleashed. He was never without the camera and took five pictures for every one of mine. By the time we got home, we had over one hundred thousand images! And it wasn't till we started to review them that I realized how good his were! From someone who could hardly see a good picture the first day we went hiking, he had developed the eye of a master photographer, and of course, in Europe and even more in Africa with the wildlife, our days were spent with one fantastic subject after another.

He became a student of photography, reading everything he could find on technique and equipment, and most all of our free time was spent finding and shooting the next great subject. He'd put together a slide show of our honeymoon pictures and gave the link to a few people in the company. But word spread about it and before long we had people congratulating us almost every day. Of course he never told them, but I knew, most of the best ones were his.

Then one day, Dave stopped by. He said he hoped we didn't mind, but he'd given the link to an old college buddy of his, who was very impressed. And the man wanted to talk to us about them. He was in town a week later, and when he came to see us he wanted to know what else we had. Of course the show was only a fraction of the pictures we'd taken, so we invited him to dinner and let him browse the library on the computer. And to our surprise, he spent hours going through the images, making little notes as he went.

It was actually getting late, but we could see how impressed he was, and gladly let him take his time. And when he was done he told us. He was a Nat Geo editor, and could use some of our stuff for a couple of articles, one on Europe, the other on Africa. But best of all, he wanted us to join a crew he was assembling to go to the rain forests of South America!

We couldn't say no! We felt very guilty about leaving our jobs, and didn't look forward to telling Dave. But as usual he surprised us, saying he'd talked to his friend and figured that something would come out of our meeting. And when he'd seen the talent we had he just didn't feel he could hold us back. So we resigned with his best wishes and a promise that if somehow it didn't work out he'd find a way to fit us in at the company again.

Since then, we've been on three long shoots, and tomorrow we leave on our next assignment. And every time we come home, we get together with Dave and thank him again for giving us our start! He's senior VP and next in line for CEO of the company now, and Frank has his old job. But both of them say, they envy us! Funny what a pair of torn panty hose can do!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨17⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds