Old World Magic Ch. 24

Emily laughed, but it wasn't a mirthful laugh, more full of anger than anything else, "You'd be amazed how little men notice things when you've got your mouth wrapped around their prick. Oh and makeup, I had the best makeup. But you're right, eventually I had to start talking about my daughter. Even adopted a little girl, an orphan, raised her for a while, then sent her to a very nice school back east. I'd started dealing with proxies whenever I could, and when my 'daughter' came home, I kept up the charade for a little while. Young mistress Emily only wore scantily clad outfits that would have made the whores blush, always in full makeup, dolled up to beat the band. While old mother Emily rarely left the house anymore. When she did it was in full garments from the top of my chin to the dirt. A little extra padding in the bra, let it ride lower and no one knew my tits were as firm as they'd always been. A bit of a hunch and a lot of pancake makeup and a shaky voice. People just seemed to forget that only a few years earlier 'mother' Emily had been healthy, vibrant, and active."

"Like magic huh?" I asked with a wry smile.

She did laugh then, a true laugh. "Yeah, I couldn't manipulate minds the way you could. I didn't even know how to use my magic, I just knew things usually turned out the way I wanted them. I thought I was lucky at first, then damn lucky, then I wondered if I was cursed with the devil's own luck. Then I started seeing the patterns, started manipulating them, I didn't have a teacher, I figured it all out on my own. No idea if that was good or bad."

She sighed, "It was tough for a few years, but thankfully there weren't a lot that were the type to stick around town. Other than the businessmen and their families, the banker, the mayor, most people came, stuck it out a few years, then died or moved on, back east, or further west. But like I said, it's amazing what you can get away with if you're willing to suck a dick."

I laughed and smiled at her. I really genuinely liked Emily. I thought she was strong, smart, funny, pretty, and a hell of a good businesswoman. I thought of her as a friend. That's why what she said next shocked me. "So is that what this is about Mike? Is this blackmail then? You bring up my ancient past... what... because you want me to suck you off? I'd do it, I don't care. I wanted to fuck you so bad last night anyways, what do I care? Or is it more than that, is it because you don't like being in my debt? You go free, and I leave you alone, and you never bring this up to anyone else?"

I stood up out of my chair, shocked and horrified, "Emily, dear God, no! Oh Emily, I wouldn't ever... I couldn't..."

"Well, what then Mike?" She yelled at me out of frustration, "What do you want with all of this? Why bring it all up? If it's not for blackmail Why?"

I came around the desk and took her into my arms and hugged her, and amazingly she didn't resist. I kissed the top of her head and whispered into it, "Because I told you, I'm going to bend you over this desk and fuck you till your eyes roll back."

She laughed then, slapping at my chest, "Fucking stop it Mike, you're not funny."

I held her back looking at her at arm's length and smiled, "You're laughing, I must be funny. Besides I told you I don't welch on my bets. I'm so indebted to you that I can't imagine how I'll ever pay you back for everything you've done for me. I consider you a good and true friend, probably the only real friend I've had since I came out west from New York. But since you've got more money, more influence, more connections, more of everything than I do, I figured I could start by paying you back the only way I know how."

She smirked and rolled her eyes, "With a wild fuck eh?"

I nodded, "I didn't learn all this about you to blackmail you Emily. I learned all this because I wanted to know about you. I wanted to know where you came from, what makes you tick. But you know what the realization I came too was?"

She shook her head no, and I grin devilishly at her, "Despite everything you ever accomplished, how far you've come, in a way you're always going to have that bit of you inside that you started out as. You're always going to be that poor daughter of German immigrants who let dirty men take her body for money. Plus after that time two weeks ago when you wanted me to be rough with you, I realized that you like it. You probably don't date much, but today's men aren't men with a capital M, not like they were when you were a child. No, Emily, I'm not going to blackmail you, I'm just going to fuck you the way you want to be fucked, as one last thank you."

Emily made a soft sound, somewhere between a sigh and a moan and her body shifted slightly, almost as if her knees weren't supporting her fully anymore. Thankfully I had a good grip on her arms. I leaned her against the desk and she gripped it as if she was about to faint, but when she looked up at me, I knew I was right. Still, I did value her friendship, and I didn't want to be wrong about this, so I had to ask, "I'm right about this aren't I? About all of it?"

Emily bit her lip, looked at her head, and nodded once, almost as if she was afraid to speak. I reached out and touched her face with the back of my hand and whispered, "Good, because you're going to like what comes next."

I brought my hands to the cream colored shell of her blouse and grabbed it. Violently I yanked in both directions, popping off the two buttons and tearing the silk several inches in one go. Her body jerked at the violent motion and she gasped. But I yanked again, tearing the shirt wide open and popping her jacket open in only three more violent tugs. She looked shocked at the sudden violence and started to open her mouth to say something, but I stopped her. "Don't open that mouth unless you plan on using it to please me woman."

I grinned at her and spread open her now ruined silk shirt beneath it she wore a cream colored bra. I grabbed her by the back of the head and moved in, pressing my body against hers, pinning her to the desk. My mouth met her lips and I kissed her hungrily. At first she resisted slightly, but then the floodgates broke and she returned my affection. Her hands came up to my arms and gripped them, but she did not push me away. My free hand slid between us and up underneath the cup of her bra, to grab one warm breast. My thumb and forefinger found her nipple and pinched it, drawing a gasp from her mouth. "Ouch," she said softly.

"Shut your mouth whore, I'm not paying you to hear ouch." I said in a gruff voice, playing up the whole vibe of the rough gold miner.

She nodded and apologized, "Sorry mister, I'll be good, just don't beat on me please."

I pinched her nipple again, and twisted it just a little, and she gasped but she didn't cry out, "You gonna do what I tell ya?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "Everything you say mister."

"Good." I let go of her hair and stepped back. One hand still up her bra, rolling her nipple between my fingers, I let my right hand drift down to the waistband of my pants. I unbuttoned them and opened them. Then reaching into my boxers, I pulled my cock out. It was still soft, but had begun to plump up slightly. "Then get down there and suck me."

I stepped back and let go of her nipple, but grabbed her ruined shirt and the edge of her jacket and yanked them upwards, pulling them up over her head and then throwing them off to the side. Dutifully she sank down to her knees and looked up at me, but then she paused. I knew what she was thinking at that moment. I'd spent hours fucking two other women, their scent, their dried cum, and probably a good bit of my own, was still all over my dick, balls, well that whole region probably. Adding a few hours sleep on top of it probably hadn't made it smell any fresher either. She looked at my flaccid but thickening cock, then back up at me, unsure if she should say something, so I cut her off.

*SLAP* I slapped her across the face. Not very hard, but enough to sting and leave a very pale red mark where three of my fingers had hit her. "Well whore? What the hell are you waitin for? I told you to suck. Do I gotta get rough?"

God bless her, but she didn't even reply. She simply grabbed my hardening dick and took it into her mouth. I groaned as she pushed her nose right into my abdomen, wrapping her lips around the very base of my cock. I could feel her swirling her tongue around the hardening shaft and eventually I grew too big for her to fit fully in her mouth anymore. Then did she truly start sucking. Bobbing her head back and forth, her spittle coating my cock, washing away the funk from the two women of last night. I even felt her force her head down until the head of slammed into the back of her throat, making her gag slightly. She pulled back, coughing a little as her saliva spewed past her lips around my my shaft.

I grabbed her by the top of the head and said, "I didn't tell you that you could stop." With that I forced her head back down onto my dick, pressing my cock head into the very back of her throat. Still I pushed my hips forwards as I pulled her head towards me. Her hands gripped my thighs and squeezed, so I backed off just a little bit, enough to give her a breath, before I thrust my hips forwards again. I didn't try to fuck her so hard my cock would slide into her throat, but just the same I began fucking her mouth. I held her head and repeatedly slammed my dick into her mouth until it hit the back of her mouth, then drew back just long enough to do it again and again and again.

Her breath was coming in short ragged gasps, wet and panting when I stopped, with only the head past her lips. But even then, I felt her tongue leap into action, swirling around the tip, licking as her lips tightened, creating a nice seal around the sensitive bit beneath the head. "Look up at me whore," I commanded.

Dutifully she did, without stopping the sucking action of her lips or the twirling licks of her tongue. I smiled down at her, "See how much easier this goes when you do what I say?"

She nodded her head slightly, but continued her oral actions. Unable to resist I asked her, "and you don't mind being the third whore in a row do you? Tasting two others on my dick?" She hesitated for a moment but I raised my hand as if I was going to slap her again.

Quickly she pulled her lips off my cock, her hand replacing her lips as she jerked my spit slick cock and she answered, "No mister, I don't mind it, whatever you say. Whatever you say, jus don' hit me no more." She was into it now. I could see her mouth curl into a smile even as she said such wanton things. I could see the sparkle in her eyes, the slight crinkle at the edges as she smiled with her whole face, even as she fought to fight it, fought to stay in character as a scared whore.

I managed to avoid smiling back, just barely, and knew that I was close to breaking character. "Well, you done a good job cleanin my shaft, but now get down an clean the rest!" I said to her, taking my dick out of her hands and lifting it up, jerking it very lightly and exposing my heavy nut sack.

Emily wasted no time but dove forwards again, her wet tongue coming free from her mouth. Her pink tongue laved across my balls, and I could tell now that she was into our little role play. For gone was any hesitation over the lingering scent or remains from last night's orgy. No, now Emily was fully into the role of the poor western whore who just needed to do whatever this alpha male said, and with gusto. She left no bit of my sex unwashed as her lips and tongue worked wetly across me and she even lifted my nuts to begin to wash towards the back. As her licking grew closer and closer towards my taint and she began to have trouble reaching with my trousers and boxers still on, I stopped her.

"Sit on the desk woman." I commanded as I pulled my shirt off and stepped out of my trousers and boxers. She scrambled up quickly to sit on the edge of the desk as I shucked the rest of my clothing, including shoes and socks. Because come on, that's always weird, to be naked and still have socks on. Maybe if they were cowboy boots... I shook my head, focusing on the wonderful task ahead of me.

I grabbed Emily by the knees and forced her legs apart, her business suit skirt riding high up on her thighs and stepped in close to her. "You did a pretty good job, but you'd better be ready for me, cause I'm done messin around."

I shoved her skirt upwards, where it bunched around the very tops of her thighs. Her panties, cream colored and bikini cut, with lace edging were exposed with the Vegas sunlight streaming in through the full windows behind me. I cupped her pussy, letting my fingers press into the satin fabric that covered her slit and rubbed her roughly. "Huh," I said as I felt the dampness of the cloth, "I guess you are ready, ain't ya?"

"Yes mister," she said with a nod, "I'm your little whore, ready to take that massive tool if you want."

I grinned and grabbed her by the hips. I yanked her forwards right off the desk. She fell into me with a gasp, but I quickly spun her around so that she was facing her desk. Then with a shove, she stumbled forwards, her hips bumping into the desk and she fell forwards, her hands flying out to stop her as she fell over the edge of the desk. I stepped up behind her, and placed one hand on the small of her back, preventing her from rising back up and chuckled, "Oh, you're going to get it so good now whore."

She moaned slightly as she spread her legs apart, bringing her hips exactly at the level of her desk, and didn't bother trying to fight me. I yanked her cream colored panties aside, exposing her pussy, wet and aroused. I noticed that the triangle of closely cropped blonde hair sat on her mons, but her slick lips were smooth as silk. She was after all, expecting me last night, so I wasn't surprised. I lined the head of my cock up with her crinkled inner lips, which were spread due to her own arousal, and pressed the tip forwards. My cock head sank into her pink slickness with only a minimum of resistance. But I didn't want her to feel like I was going easy on her. So I held her hips in one hand, while keeping her panties pulled to the side with my other. Then, I leaned forwards, quickly pushing all my body weight towards her desk.

She cried out then, whether in pain or pleasure, I wasn't sure. But my cock forced it's way into her honey pot. I felt her passage stretch wide around my invading girth, and I could feel myself hit the back wall before I was fully inside of her. She mewled a little, a soft plaintive noise as the hard tip of my dick pressed up into her deepest recesses. But I wasn't done yet. "Hand me them scissors on your desk," I commanded as I paused with still an inch of my cock outside of her.

Dutifully she did, reaching for the pair that sat near some partially opened mail, then handing them back to me without even turning to look at me. Snip, snip, two cuts along her hips and her panties were freed from her body. I pulled them down away from her slick cunt and leaned forwards. The act alone drove another fraction of my inch into her, stretching her more and causing her to moan again. "Open that whore mouth." I commanded. She turned and looked at me for a moment and then did so, presenting her pretty pink tongue. I reached down and stroked her wet pussy lips, gathering just a bit of her own natural lube before presenting the two fingers to her mouth.

She sucked on them as if I'd presented my cock to her, her eyes closing and moaning as she licked my finger tips clean of her juices. "Good girl," I complimented her before pulling my fingers free of her mouth, and quickly replacing them with her ruined panties. With both fingers I tucked all of the satin material into her mouth, then commanded again, "Now close that pretty little whore mouth."

She smiled as her lips closed over the ruined fabric, and I grinned back, "Good, that aughta keep you quiet, cause I'm not all the way in yet." Then I leaned back, pulling partially out, and grabbing her hips again with both hands. With her body pinned between me and the desk, she had no route for escape as I began slamming my cock into her hard, repeatedly, deeper and deeper as each thrust got the last few bits of my cock inside her. She moaned and cried out muffled around the panties in her mouth.

Finally however I felt my hairless pubis slap against her wet lips. "Ahh there you go, I knew you could take it all whore," I said as I brought my hand up and then down to land a stinging slap on her exposed ass cheek. "Now hang on cause we ain't stoppin till I'm satisfied."

She cried out a little, but I began sawing my thickness in and out of her in long strokes. Drawing out slowly and then slamming back into the hilt, with each forward thrust. I wasn't at all surprised when she began clawing at the desk, raising up on her tip toes, and shaking only a few minutes into the hard paced brutal fuck I was giving her. Her body quivering, her pussy clenching around me, it was obvious when the first powerful orgasm grabbed her body and shook it.

Normally I might have finished after ten minutes of that, especially when the third orgasm wracked her body and caused her to clench down on my dick tightly, but I'd spent all night long fucking and I was a little dehydrated. But after a good fifteen minutes of that rough jack hammering pace, she turned and looked at me. She knew not to break character and not to spit out the panties, but I read the look in her eyes, and felt my character slip a little. I decided to take pity on her, sort of. I cocked my head and said, "What's the matter whore? Gettin sore down there?"

She moaned around the panties and nodded her head slightly. I smiled and said, "Ok, well I'm gettin close, but I'll give your poor cunny a break." She seemed relieved for about a second, till she saw me bring my hand to my mouth, gather up my saliva and then spit onto my fingers. Her eyes went wide when I brought my saliva slicked digits to her tight pink asshole. She started to cry out around the panties, but I didn't let her. I jammed one finger in, all the way to the second knuckle on my first press.

She cried out and let her face flop forwards on the desk, resigned to what was coming. I kept pumping my hips, enjoying the feeling of her silken pussy as long as I could before I sodomized her. I added a second finger to her oh so tight asshole and worked them in and out, even as I heard her whimpering cries around the panties.

I began to feel a little bad, and wondered if I was taking things too far. I let my body stay on auto pilot and closed my eyes for a moment. I thought about the spells to read her thoughts and was suddenly amazed. It was always hard to read a mage, and damn near impossible if they were resisting you, but Emily's mind was almost wide open to me. Oh there was a little static, but she wasn't resisting at all. It was almost like her mind was being as submissive as she was sexually. But I didn't want to read her mind, just the surface thoughts to make sure I wasn't going too far. What I found however, encouraged me. Her thoughts seemed to be centered around three general ideas; 'this is going to hurt, but feel so good at the same time' 'why does he have to leave? I haven't been fucked this good in years' and finally 'oh god I know I'm going to cum again if he fucks my ass.'

I retreated from her mind, but left a little mental suggestion to reinforce that last point. This was for her enjoyment as well after all. "I think you're about ready," I muttered as I pulled my shaft from her dripping slit. Then lining my cock head up with my finger tips, I pulled them free of her pink ring and quickly replaced one with the other. She cried out again around the panties as my fat cock head speared open her asshole. But I didn't stop. I pulled out and pushed in, never fully letting myself leave her tightest of holes. She was practically in tears before I worked all eight and a half thick inches into her back door. But I slapped her ass and told her to quit cryin or I'd really give her something to cry about. She nodded her head and pressed it again against the desk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds