Old World Magic Ch. 24

Now it was all about getting myself off. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide as I deep dicked her tight knot, fucking hard and fast, only focusing on getting myself off. I could feel my heavy nut sack slapping against her wet slit, and was aware, at least partially that she was moaning and crying at the same time, a mix of pleasure and pain as I reamed her with my tool.

It only took a few minutes, and finally I felt my nut sack tightening up, a sure sign that I was about to blow. I grunted and buried myself fully in her asshole, and released, roaring as I felt my spunk shooting deep into her bowels. Her body once again quaked as the magical suggestion I'd left for her encouraged her body to orgasm in mirror to mine. But before I even finished firing my load inside of her, she suddenly went slack.

Slightly concerned, I pulled my dripping cock from her asshole as a torrent of white hot spunk followed it. As soon as I stopped to ask if she was ok, she began to slide down towards the floor. I caught her and turned her around and saw that her eyes were closed, though her eyelids were fluttering. I opened her mouth and pulled out the ruined panties and slapped her face very lightly, "Emily, Emily, are you ok?"

I lowered her to the floor as her eyes fluttered open and she had a dazed look on her face. "Are you ok?" I asked again.

She swallowed once and in a hoarse voice asked softly, "If you say I am mister." I smiled and hugged her to me, glad I hadn't actually hurt her. She sighed and said, "Jesus Mike, you weren't kidding, you really did fuck me till my eyes rolled back." Then in a soft voice she added, "Maybe you could stay another night or two..."

- - -

A short while later I was back in the hotel suite. I'd packed up everything I could out in the main part of the suite, not that there was much I could take. The laptop wasn't even mine, it belonged to the hotel and I had just been borrowing it. All the clothing I owned fit into a pair of brown paper grocery bags. Two pairs of shoes, and some personal toiletries. I really hadn't done much since I'd faked my own death.

After fucking Emily I'd chatted with her for a while, and she made me promise to come visit her again after I'd gotten settled. I agreed I would. Then she kicked me out of her office and made her way, on still wobbly legs, to her private bathroom. I'd come back to the suite to find my girls, Erin and Cheyenne still sound asleep, almost as if they hadn't moved the entire time I'd been gone. It was possible that they hadn't, I had only been gone for a little over an hour. I tried to pack up quietly, to let them get as much sleep as possible.

But finally I knew that I could delay no more. Emily had told me that the driver in the limo would be waiting downstairs in the parking garage for me as long as I needed. Still I thought it best to get a move on. I decided that I'd hop in the shower and if the noise from that didn't wake the girls up, I'd wake them afterwards.

It was no surprise of course when the two of them stepped into the shower their hands immediately going to touch me, their lips finding mine. But it was Erin who asked, "So Mike, what's the plan?" Even as Cheyenne's hand found and began caressing my cock in the warm shower spray.

"Well girls, we're going to get moving and leave Vegas. We've got a new life to start." I said with a slight sigh as Cheyenne's grip squeezed my shaft.

"Together, right?" Erin asked as the shower turned her ginger locks dark and plastered them to her pale skin.

I nodded, "Yes baby, together."

"Oh good," Cheyenne muttered still sounding somewhat sleepily, a moment before she lowered herself to the shower floor and wrapped her lips around my cock.

to be continued?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 546 milliseconds