Olympus has Fallen Ch. 03

Mockingly, she nodded his head in her hand and dropped her voice to imitate his and replied "Yes dear Goddess Freya, I chose unwisely."

Shaking his mind free from the stupor caused by witnessing such a gruesome sight, Atreus snapped and withdrew his sword. Charging ferociously at Freya he screamed, "You fucking bitch! Prepare to die!"

In another blinding metallic blur, Brunhilde now stepped forward with her two swords unsheathed and began spinning rapidly. Peander, his eyes wide in abject horror at the scene, could see nothing but flashing steel as his friend vanished in a cloud of blinding silver. Now finished, the ferocious yet beautiful Valkyrie sheathed her weapons back in their hilt and stepped back, leaving Atreus standing rigid and frozen like a stone statue before her.

"Atreus, no!" Peander shrieked as he rushed forward to help. Touching the shoulder of his friend, Atreus instantly dissolved into a fine bloody mist and blew away in the pre-dawn breeze. His body completely disintegrated by being pureed by an uncountable number of clean slices through his flesh.

"Holy Fuck, Brunhilde!" one of the other Valkyries called out in adulation. "That was some amazing sword work."

Smirking, Freya winked over at Brunhilde and said "Showoff."

Now alone, Peander shook as he held his shield in his left hand and his spear in his right. Surrounded on all sides by Valkyries, his eyes darted wildly back and forth; desperately seeking some way of defense in this hopeless situation.

"Shall I dispatch him Freya?" Brunhilde asked as her hands reached down and gripped her swords.

Smirking, Freya cocked her head as she looked Peander up and down. He was a handsome lad; tall, lean, and with just the right amount of muscle mass on his frame topped off by a thick full head of dark, wavy hair. Beardless, it was obvious he was young, but as she spied his erection tenting his short tunic, she saw he did not lack in that department either. Holding her arm up, and flinging the lifeless head of Leonidas onto the ground she smiled.

"No, not yet. I think we might be able to have some fun with this one."

Brunhilde frowned, but as she looked over at Peander, she too had to smile. "Well, he is kind of cute."

"Yes, and he might make for an excellent pet..., for a bit. In fact..." she said as her eyes widened. "Perhaps we can see if what they say about these Greek men are true after all."

"What?" Brunhilde asked. "What do they say?"

"About their skills with their tongues. Obviously they are an artistic and talented people. I have heard it often said that their women are always quite happy, a good Greek man knowing that his place is on his knees with his face buried in his woman's temple for worship. Mother Gaia knows the men of the north have no talent in this area, so it might be nice for a change to engage with someone naturally skilled in this field. I for one would not mind having my lower gardens tended by a master gardener."

Rapidly waving her hand like a fan over her face, Brunhilde laughed. "You are making me quite hot Freya! Perhaps after you are done, you would share this pet with the rest of us girls?"

Winking, Freya answered "Why of course! I am nothing if not a generous Goddess." Now turning towards the trembling Peander she smiled as she saw him close his eyes, kneel and pray.

"Oh glorious and beautiful Goddess Euphrosyne, Queen of mirth and delight. Help thy unworthy servant protect thy shrine from these dreadful beauties. Come forth with your sisters and unleash the full fury of your vengeance."

"Quite moving!" Freya said mockingly as he looked back up at her. "Let's hope you show as much devotion to your new patron Goddess as your old one." Pointing to the other Valkyries she directed "Ok girls, go pack up that bitch and then tie this one up. We will take him back with us to Valhalla."

Stepping forward to position himself between them and the shrine, Peander raised his spear and with his teeth chattering and his body shaking yelled "Take not one step more! I have pledged myself to defend this shrine to the death. My comrades may have fallen already, but do not think that you can take this without a fight."

Rolling her eyes, Freya crooked her finger at Brunhilde and bade her come over. Whispering together, the two Goddesses laughed before Brunhilde returned to walk back over to Peander.

"Ok foolish mortal," Freya said with a smile. "You seem to know just how to push my buttons and get my juices really flowing just right. Nothing gets the nectar boiling in my cunt faster than a good fight, and it appears that you want one. So, I am making the choice for you. You are going to fight Brunhilde here. If you win, we will leave and you can keep your precious statue to Euphrosyne in the shrine. However, if she wins, both the statue and you belong to us." Crooking a slight smile on her face she asked, "Ready to Rumble mortal?"

Peander said nothing as he pensively watched Brunhilde approach, his eyes instantly and helplessly fixated on her impressive chest. Despite the waves of spine-chilling terror surging through his body, the sight of her glorious and perfect cleavage spilling out over the top of her metal breastplate, along with the sight of her gorgeous face framed by her long thick locks of wavy blonde hair had him fully erect. Seeing this, one of the other Valkyries called out "Watch out Brunhilde! It looks like he wants to stab you with his flesh spear girl!"

Gripping his spear tightly, Peander violently lunged forward to stab Brunhilde in the stomach. Missing her entirely as she deftly stepped out of his path, as he shot past her he felt a rush of wind blow over his lower legs. Looking down he saw that in his thrust, she had managed to destroy his boots with her swords; only the thin ravaged remains of the shredded leather laying on top of his foot. As he scrambled to move out of the way of her counter swoop, even these tiny strips disappeared in a poof of brown leather dust that was quickly blown away by the wind. Amazingly, his skin was not touched by her blades.

"I love it!" Freya called out as she watched and instantly recognized what Brunhilde was doing. "Strip that boy! Strip him slow but strip him bare ass naked!" Laughing, the other Valkyries began applauding as Brunhilde winked back and resumed her threatening stance, her two sword-filled hands outstretched wide by her arms.

Peander stumbled after her attack, almost falling but quickly regaining his balance. He winced now, his newly bare feet putting him at quite a disadvantage as his tender soles hit the cold, stony ground. Seeing her walk slowly and confidently around him in a circle like a predator studying her prey, when he watched her slightly drop her shield and present an opportunity for him to attack, he lunged again. Similarly met by a blinding flash of silver, he felt a cold wind run now across his nipples as he shivered. Hearing howls of feminine laughter, he almost feared looking down. His curiosity overcoming him, he glanced down his body and saw that now his tunic was completely gone. Shredded into a billion tiny pieces the light brown cloth dust wafted off of his body in a mist like hot springs hitting a cold rock on a winter's day.

Blushing red, he was now reduced to just a thin loincloth, his helmet and shield and his spear. His erection could barely be contained by the small pouch as he felt dozens of divine female gazes boring into his body.

"My!" Freya clapped as so much of Peander became exposed. "This little Greek boy is in quite good shape. Just look at those adorable ass cheeks."

"Yeah!" one of the other Valkyries called back. "And his chest ain't half bad either. Nicely rippled and cut; just like momma likes."

Brunhilde too was pleased by her work, as she slightly grinned and licked her lips. Pointing at his crotch with her swords, she said, "So boy, guess what's next!"

Gripping his spear tighter in his hands, Peander could not fathom what was happening. Just minutes earlier he was complaining to his two old comrades about being bored and now they both lay dead and he was slowly being stripped by the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. Desperately trying to will himself soft, he felt his face grow even redder as it was a hopeless battle. The erotic sight of the glorious Brunhilde was just too much for his young hormones to resist.

Masterfully leaping out of the way of a few feints and parries by Brunhilde. Finally, he saw her inexplicably lower her arms. This was his big chance. She was completely exposed; her shield dropped onto the ground and nothing but her thin metal breastplate stood to protect her from his spear. If he could just get one hit in, perhaps they would leave, their tormenting game over. If he could just last a few minutes longer, surely Euphrosyne would come to her aid.

Running at her as fast as he could, suddenly his entire world went upside down as he found himself thrust into the air. Like before his senses were blocked out by a swirl of flashing silver blinding his sight and the feel of rushing wind surrounding his body. Closing his eyes in terror, sure that he was now being pureed like poor Atreus, the wind was knocked out of his lungs as he crashed hard onto the stone ground flat on his back. Now opening his eyes, he quickly started to stand up but found he could not move. Looking to his right and then to his left, he saw the remains of his spear had been expertly carved into multiple stakes and now driven hard into the ground. Criss-crossed over his ankles and wrists he had been very effectively immobilized and bound spread-eagled and helpless to the earth. Raising his head slowly, he dreaded to confirm what the riotous laughter of the Valkyries already suggested. His last remaining vestige of modesty, his loincloth was no more and his hard bare cock was fully exposed to the throng of cackling Goddesses.

Struggling wildly against the stakes, his heart raced in his chest as he saw Brunhilde casually stride over to him. Squatting down on his chest, the warm musky scent of her arousal instantly intoxicating, she glowered an evil grin as she glared menacingly down into his terrified eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds