On the Run Ch. 02

I was awarded with the sweetest taste on earth. She moaned loudly as my tongue slid along her slit. I went down as far as possible, then up until I reached her clit. I gently sucked it and repeated the process. She was going crazy. After a few minutes I pressed my tongue against her hole and pushed it inside. She arched her back and screamed out my name. Her juices dripped down my tongue. I continued eating her out, bringing her closer to another orgasm.

I let her moans and groans guide me and soon she was squirming and writhing around on the bed. "Oh God, Diana." She was shaking and suddenly her moans reached their peak. She screamed her lungs out as another strong orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy contracted around my tongue, yet I didn't stop. I continued pleasing her, prolonging the feelings she was undergoing and I made her come again, albeit a smaller orgasm.

I laid down next to her on my side and after she caught her breath again, she turned on her side as well and kissed me. "Now it's your turn too."

"I told you, mom. Don't worry about me. It's all about you tonight."

She smiled. "I know. And that's why I want you to make love to me. You said I'm perfect, but I'm only perfect because somebody even more beautiful and more adorable makes me like that. I want you, I crave you, I need you. You're the best girlfriend and the best lover anyone can ask for. So please, please make love to me, Diana and take me to that place only you can."

Her compliments made me feel warm inside and I couldn't resist. "Of course, mom."

I got naked and rolled on top of her. Her pubes tickled my genitals. I took my cock and aimed it at her dripping wet entrance. Slowly but surely I pushed inside her. I felt the warmth of her insides engulf my cock as her pussy lips parted way for me. I was completely in and she let out a deep breath. I didn't want to waste time and I started moving my hips. Her eyes were closed and her fingernails softly dug in my sides. The room was filled with panting, moaning and wet, sopping sounds. Waves of ultimate pleasure continuously washed over me. Her pussy massaged my throbbing dick. We kissed and caressed each other. Our hard nipples glided against each other, our tongues entwined, her hands on my butt pushed me as far as possible inside her. She felt like heaven.

A long time later, I switched positions. I laid her on her side and put one of her legs on my shoulder. I got on my knees, straddled the other one and entered her again. She had one hand under her pillow and the other one on top of it, clutching it with her eyes closed. As I thrusted my hips, I caressed her leg on my shoulder. I kissed her smooth calve and massaged her thigh. Her moans were partly muffled by the pillow. She started playing with her softly bouncing breasts, caressing her nipples. I could hear her whisper my name.

After a while she took control and moved us. She put me on my back and straddled me. She pressed my cock between my stomach and her pussy and just moved herself along my shaft. It didn't take long before she aimed my dick at her hole and sank down onto it. She moved her hips in a circular motion, grinding me at first. Then she put her hands on my stomach for support and began moving up and down. I could only stare in awe at the beauty riding my cock.

I started playing with my breasts and not long after, so did she. I felt that familiar feel starting to build up, but I tried to hold it in for as long as possible. I didn't want to come just yet, but more importantly I didn't want to stop making my mom feel good. I could tell she was in bliss and I wanted her to be like that for as long as possible.

And luckily I could. I managed to keep myself together for another few minutes. But then I knew it was inevitable. I was on the brink of an orgasm and it was going to be a big one. I hoped my mom would experience one more as well. I straightened my back, pressing our bodies together. She wrapped her legs around my lower back and her arms around my upper back and I put my hands on her butt.

"I can't hold it in much longer, mom. I'm gonna come."

"Oh God, me too, honey. Please, my baby girl, come inside mommy. I want to feel your love inside."

I started moving my hips in unison with hers, reaching as deep as possible. We kissed quickly before resting our heads on each other's shoulders. My balls were contracting and my cock ached for release. Suddenly, my orgasm hit like a train. I screamed loudly, my body shook hard and my mind went numb. I felt my cock expand inside her and multiple strings of hot cum shout out of my dick, hard and fast, coating her insides. I dug my fingers in her soft behind, having to hold on to her as this enormous orgasm rocked my body.

Just as the first string of cum hit her insides, she came too. She screamed loudly as well and held me tight as her pussy contracted around my pulsing, ejaculating dick. "Oh God, mom," I groaned through my climax.

Then I fell back on the bed, my mom on top of me still holding on. We panted and searched for air. Our orgasms weren't over yet. A minute later I started to pull out, but she quickly stopped me. "Wait. Please don't leave. Stay inside. You feel too good." She smiled and kissed me. I complied and stayed inside the warmth of her sex.

We kissed until my dick went limp and I had no choice but to leave her. But not without one more little moan. She then continued kissing me. She kissed my lips, my cheeks and my neck, whispering my name in between, telling me how much she loved me until we ended up cuddled up close together.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. Just you and me in bed, naked and close together," I said.

She chuckled. "Well then. I guess that's what we'll do."

I grinned and kissed her. "I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, my baby girl."

----------------------

She held me a bit tighter and rubbed her head against my breasts.

"That feels good, mommy," she mumbled.

She fell asleep well before I did and in her sleep never once let me go.

I tried to look at her more as my lover than my daughter, but that proved very difficult, maybe even impossible. She was an adult, but to me, she would always be my baby girl. My baby girl who I'd try to protect, keep from harm and give the life she deserved.

And maybe that's why this relationship was so perfec. We knew each other through and through, and through our history we grew as close as no two other people ever could.

Our history. It was horrible, terrifying... a living nightmare.

She never had a father, and I never had a husband. We had a monster, an animal. All she ever knew as a kid at home was degradation, yelling, tears and bruises. It was a childhood nobody deserved.

And now she blamed herself for everything, which was the worst part. I've told her repeatedly that wasn't the case, hoping she would finally realize it, but I knew there would always be a little part of her that would blame herself, and that saddened me.

If there was anyone to blame, it was me. I should've just left him when I was still pregnant with her, or when he first hurt her. But I was foolish, I was an idiot and it was because of me that we had to experience such horrible years.

Yet to her, I was her hero. I saved her from him. She had told me that specifically many times. I was a strong woman and she looked up to me.

But she didn't know, didn't realize. She was the real hero. She was the sole reason I was still here. I had spent many nights thinking about ending it all, to escape and be free from all the pain and suffering.

But she kept me going. The seldom moments of true happiness I saw in her childhood when she was around me or Elizabeth were enough for me to knew that things would get better someday, that someday she would truly be free and happy.

And even after what happened, after I did what I did, she was there for me. She held me, comforted me. And a few days later she made me feel pleasures I hadn't felt in nearly eighteen years, feelings I never thought I'd experience again.

And now, every time I saw her smile, my heart jumped a beat. Every time I felt her touch, from her being inside of me, to a kiss, to even the smallest accidental touch, it took me to another world.

She had my heart and soul, just as I had hers.

I kissed the top of her head and held her tighter as well.

"I love you, Diana. I always will."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep holding my daughter... my one true love.

THE END

Thank you for reading. Originally, I wasn't going to write a second chapter for this series, but someone in the comment section of the first chapter mentioned a lawyer so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Now, everything you read here is made up. I have no idea how a trial works in real life. It might be entirely different in the real world, but this is a fictional story.

Seeing as I originally wasn't going to write this chapter, I have no plans for a third one either.

Anyway, if you liked it, please rate and if you have any feedback, please comment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • On the Run Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds