• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Orc Relations
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Orc Relations

"No. I drank an herb."

Yggra's head bobbed in approval. "And your son?"

"That's why I'm here," replied Helzan. "His behavior has been... abnormal."

Yggra squinted. "Tell me more."

"He's been following me around, eyes always on me, watching me with a yearning look. He's been acting strangely towards me, in a way that no son should act towards his mother. It bothers me to no end. I can hardly do my work. It is driving me mad." Helzan paused for a moment to take a deep breath. "And his manhood... is always hard when he's around me."

When Helzan finished, Yggra appeared to ponder over her words for a long moment. "It's unfortunate," she finally said, shaking her head. "But not terribly surprising. After what happened, he's only behaving how nature intended. Your son sees you as his female now. It's a natural Orc instinct. Orcs were meant to mate for life."

Helzan looked horrified. "But he's my son!"

Yggra shrugged. "Nature has its own rules. You are a female, he is a male. You and he mated. The instinct drives him to think of you as his female now. Every Orc's first mate is special. You know this."

Helzan was taken aback by those words. "There must be something that can be done."

Yggra stood up and walked over to the boiling pot. She filled two wooden mugs with steaming water and tossed in a few pinches of herbs. Returning, she handed one mug to Helzan. "You're not going to like what I have to say," Yggra said. "What happened is terrible, no doubt, but what is done cannot be undone. He won't get over this without your help."

Helzan squinted with doubt. "My help?"

"Yes," said Yggra the Wise, blowing the steam off of her cup. "First thing's first. In order for him to stop fawning over you, he will need to spill his seed."

"Spill his seed?" Helzan scowled.

Yggra nodded. "That will get him off your back, for a period of time. How long will depend on how virile he is. He will likely need a release every few days when his appetite returns."

"Are you suggesting that I help my son spill his seed?" snarled Helzan, incredulous.

Yggra bobbed her head. "It must happen, in order for him to give you some space."

"I cannot fuck him!" Helzan exclaimed in outrage. "I was forced to do it the first time! I cannot bring myself to that again. He's my son!"

"Then be motherly about it!" croaked Yggra the Wise in return. "Yes, he is your son, and he requires your help, especially given the unusual circumstances. By the gods! It's not like I'm telling you to take him for a lover."

Helzan's frown deepened as she glared at the old crone.

"Second thing, however, is more of a problem," Yggra the Wise continued, calmly. "Since he now sees you as his female, he'll seek your attention and will try to court you. He will hunger for you to return his sentiment. And the worst part, if you deny him this, you will forever damage his male pride and he will never develop into a capable Orc male."

Helzan sighed. "And how do I help with that?"

"Allow him to court you," Yggra said simply. "Respond to his attempts and reciprocate back. Let him think you are his female. In this way, his instincts can fully develop. At the same time, you can teach him how to be a proper Orc male and how to rightly treat a female. As his mother, you can teach him how to be affectionate and respectful. If you do it right, you can groom him into a good husband."

"A husband?" Helzan repeated.

"Don't worry, he needn't become your husband. Not unless you want him to." Yggra the Wise cackled. "Eventually, you can guide him towards a nice, young female."

Helzan sat in silence, processing everything Yggra had said. "You are suggesting that I pretend to be his female until he finds someone else?"

Yggra nodded. "More or less. He's at a very fragile stage in his life. Now that his male instincts have been woken, they need proper nurturing."

"But that is abominable!" Helzan exclaimed in frustration.

"Evidently," shrugged Yggra, "you are still rather young and fairly appealing. The gods gifted you with a desirable form. He's young and virile. Given the incident, it's no surprise that your son became so enamored by you. It is unusual, but not entirely unnatural for the two of you to fornicate." Yggra paused and sipped her tea for some time. Eventually, she added: "You came here for my council, and council I have given you. It's your decision what you do with it."

Helzan stared at the untouched cup of tea in her hand. She could hear Yggra's toothless mouth sipping on the steamy liquid.

"Tell me," said Yggra, suddenly. "Does Rago look like his father?"

"I don't want to even think about him!" growled Helzan.

"It might be easier if he reminds you of..."

"No!" Helzan cut her off. "Rago is nothing like his father."

"Very well," said Yggra. "Just remember, it's our nature. Orcs were meant to mate for life. You know that to be true. You had your own experience. Do you want your son to waste his life sulking over you? Or do you want him to have a good life of his own? You can help him. It's in your hands. Don't let your own past get in the way of his future."

Helzan looked away. She remained silent for a long time. Finally, she stood up handing Yggra back the cup of tea. "I am grateful for your hospitality... and your council. I must be going now."

Chapter 4

On the way back, Helzan brooded over the situation. "He's just young and lustful," she told herself. "He got his first taste of the female body, and now he's confused. It will pass." She trudged on, as the sun headed for the west. "What if it doesn't pass?" she wondered, however. "The old crone certainly didn't think it would pass on its own." Helzan was full of questions, doubts, and concern. "The first mate is special," she breathed. "Like his father was... No!" Helzan pushed away the thought. "I will not think of him!"

She could see the village now. It was still far below, but she'd reach it soon. She couldn't stop her thoughts from whirling. She wondered if she could pretend to be Rago's female at least for a while. Thinking rationally, she supposed that she could get used to the extra attention, and she agreed that it would be good for him to practice courting females. She certainly wanted him to find one and become a good husband, one day. But fucking him was not something she could come to terms with. She shivered at the mere memory of Rago's seed filling her up in that dungeon cell. Eventually, she decided that there was no use in thinking on it any longer.

When she returned home, she found the house especially tidied and the table set with a clean tablecloth. Rago had prepared a roasted duck and a bowl of baked potatoes. Helzan was so hungry that she didn't even greet him as she sat down at the table and began devouring the food. Determinedly, she tried not to notice him as she ate in silence. When she finally felt full, she gave him a stiff nod and retired to her room.

That night she hardly slept, tossing and turning. Yggra's words kept echoing in her mind. Helzan had to make a decision, otherwise, she'd go mad.

The next morning, Rago found her getting the horse saddled. "I'll be back before the sunset," she muttered, just before riding off.

Galloping, she drove the horse in the direction of the town. When the sun was high overhead, she tied the horse well outside of the town gates. She took out a heavy cloak and put it on, covering her head with a deep hood. Blending in with other travelers, she inconspicuously slipped inside of the gates.

In town, Helzan visited a few shops and buildings, avoiding crowded places and keeping her hood drawn. A few hours later, she got back to her horse and rode back towards the village. She took her time riding back. She had a lot to think about. She needed to be sure that what she was doing was the right thing.

As promised, Helzan returned just as the sun began to set.

Rago greeted her at the door. "You must be hungry, mother. I've made you your favorite leek stew."

Helzan nodded in appreciation but said nothing.

They ate in silence. Helzan brooding. Rago ogling.

Finally, Helzan decided that she couldn't endure it any longer. She tossed her spoon on the table and stood up. "Come with me!" she growled. She walked into her room leaving the door ajar. When Rago entered, she said: "I'm going to help you." She turned to face him. "I do this for your own good because I am your mother. You will remember this, and will always do as I say."

"Of course, mother," said Rago, visibly taken aback.

"Good! Now, lay down." She pointed at the bed. "Wait! Take them off first." She indicated at his clothes.

Rago wavered for an instant, then swiftly took off his tunic and breeches. Buck naked, he paddled over to the bed and lay down on his back.

Helzan looked at him, her eyes finding his lengthy, green cock. It looked to be stirring already. "At least one of us is looking forward to it," she thought.

Sighing, she peeled her leather pants off her hips and pulled them down past her thick, firm thighs. She felt her face get warm when she kicked her pants off to the side, standing there naked from the waist down. She kept her tunic on, in an attempt to make it less intimate. She saw Rago's eyes flick nervously from her eyes to her exposed loins. She noticed that his cock had already filled out to its full size - its dark, bulging cockhead emerging from under the tight foreskin. She swallowed and set her jaw. Putting one leg up on the bed, then the other, she stood over him. Stepping a leg over his body, she glanced down. His long, hard member was jutting up over his stomach. Taking a deep breath, she squatted down, spreading her knees wide, opening herself up over his cock. Her powerful leg muscles tensed, as she balanced on the balls of her feet. She grabbed his rock-solid mast with one hand and spat in the other. She tried to remain pragmatic, as she smeared her spit over his mushroom-like cockhead. She spat again, then lubricated herself as well. When it felt adequate, she raised up a bit and pointed his shaft straight up at her. Without as much as another glance at him, Helzan lowered herself down on her son's cock.

Keeping her knees far apart, she guided his tip into her open slit. With a bit of effort, the smooth cockhead pushed past her meaty inner lips. Her hand released the hold on his shaft, and she held him just with her cunt. Putting both hands on her knees, her eyes downcast and unfocused, she began slowly rocking up and down on her son's cock, feeling the bottom of her braid tickling the mounds of her ass.

Helzan found that she was able to easily keep her balance, sitting atop his rock-solid member. She could feel herself beginning to get moist, which allowed for easier access into her. Little by little, Rago's cock slid ever further inside, and it wasn't long before Helzan felt her ass touch his thighs. She looked down between her legs. She was completely spread, even her sensitive nub was completely exposed. Her dark green lips seemed to swallow his thick shaft, which was now buried all the way inside of her. She could feel its tip reach the very deep end of her. She was inappropriately amused that she was able to fit all of its length inside. She paused for an instant, feeling another rush of warmth flood to her cheeks.

Without taking her eyes off of the sight, Helzan raised up and watched him slide out of her, stretched lips attempting to grip the slippery shaft. It slid almost all the way out, only the swollen head remaining inside. She hovered like that for a few moments, before sliding back down over the fleshy rod. She found it fascinating watching the long, stiff manhood slide in and out of her. She had never seen the act of mating in such detail before. It seemed inappropriate yet captivating, the way her cunt engulfed then expelled this impressive cock. She found it almost laughable, the way her lips fluttered along as they attempted to keep a hold on the slippery meat. In strange immersion, she had almost forgotten about the fact that it was her own son's cock that was stuffing her wet cunt. She picked up the pace, working her thighs hard to rock up and down over his entire length, watching as his well-lubricated cock slid snugly in and out of her.

They were both silent. The smacking of her ass on his thighs and the sopping sounds of their genitals reverberated against the walls of the room. Helzan had lost track of time, her mind mesmerized by the view between her legs. However, she soon felt her thighs begin to burn. Slowly, she slid all the way down, her ass and cunt pressing down on him. She rested atop him for a brief moment, trying to catch her breath.

"I tire," she breathed out, finally.

"Let me take over, mother."

Mother. Somehow that word left a bad taste in her mouth. She looked up at him and saw her son affectionately staring back at her. She stared back at him, his cock throbbing deep inside of her.

"Gods," she thought, clamping a palm over her eyes and shaking her head. "How did I come to this?"

Swiftly, she stood straight up, her son's glistening cock slipping out of her puffy, dripping slit. She looked down at his erection, it seemed to pulsate with a vigorous force, coated in a froth of her fluids. She could smell their sweet, pungent aroma.

"Would you like me to be on top, mother?" she heard him ask, breaking her stare.

Helzan shook her head. She stepped down onto the floor and motioned for him to do the same. She bent over the side of the bed, her braid falling over her shoulder, and stuck out her thick, firm ass. "Like this," she instructed.

She waited while Rago came up from behind and tried to enter her. Prodding and shoving, he couldn't seem to find his way. Helzan could feel how slippery wet her cunt was and assumed he'd need no help. Patiently, she remained still, feeling his cock rub all over, smearing fluids all over her loins. She tried spreading her legs further, and even reached back and spread her meaty ass with her hands. Nonetheless, Rago seemed unable to find the entry. Letting out an annoyed grunt, Helzan caught his cock in her hand and directed him back in.

As soon as he felt the warmth of her insides, Rago grabbed her by the hips and began lunging eagerly into her.

Helzan groaned, as he went deep, his tip hitting the end. Her ass shook as he slammed against it over and over again.

"Not so hard!" Helzan grunted, squinting from the intensity. He didn't seem to hear and continued pounding at her from behind. "Slow down!" she exclaimed.

"Apologies, mother," puffed Rago, stopping instantly. After a brief moment, he resumed in a more gentle rhythm. Little by little, he worked up to a steady, natural pace. The old bed began creaking regularly at the rusty joints.

Helzan noticed that she no longer felt discomfort when Rago went all the way in. Her cunt had seemed to get accustomed to his size by now, the abundance of her natural lubrication aiding in that. She could still feel how her walls stretched to accommodate his girth. She distinctly felt the way his swollen cockhead plunged at her sensitive flesh. She tried not to pay it any mind, but the sensation seemed to captivate her attention. She became aware that the experience was becoming gratifying and her cunt had begun to buzz pleasantly.

"No," Helzan thought. "I must resist this." She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, hoping for Rago to finish soon. However, her awareness kept coming back to the sensation between her legs. She felt the way her lips fluttered along Rago's length. When he thrust himself in, she felt how his loaded balls smacked against her exposed, delicate nub, making her whole cunt vibrate delightfully from the impact. As the buzzing of her cunt increased, she panicked and bit down on her lip, unwilling to acknowledge the reality of the experience.

Fortunately for her, Rago didn't last much longer. He sped up considerably, thighs slapping rhythmically against her solid ass. She felt him grab onto her, burying himself deep inside. His cock jerked as he began to spill his seed. Helzan opened her eyes and realized that she was panting. Her legs shook as her son filled her up with his spunk.

Patiently, she steadied her breath and waited for him to pull out. She was glad that it was over, and that she was able to keep at bay whatever sensations were overpowering her. She felt Rago push away from her, his manhood slipping out. She looked between her legs, as his seed began to dribble out.

"You may go," she told him, while still bent over the bed.

Rago murmured something incoherent, then shuffled out of the room.

Helzan took a deep breath and tossed her braid with a twist of her head, as her son's semen leaked out of her. Now that it was done, she'd hoped their relations would be back to normal.

Chapter 5

In the next few days, things did actually seem to return to normal. Rago seemed to lose all interest in her. More than that, he stopped helping out around the smithy. It fell on Helzan to do most of the work herself, but she was glad for it. She achieved what she wanted - he wasn't always looking at her, and he wasn't always hard. Still, she remained on a lookout for him, glancing around from time to time as she worked at the forge, wary of him gawking at her.

"Damn the old crone, but she was right," Helzan thought in celebration. And yet, she felt a tinge of disappointment. It seemed now that Rago got his release, he had no further need of her. Helzan also felt conflicted over that inexplicable pleasure that she felt. It made her doubt her decision. "I did it for him," she reaffirmed. However, she couldn't shake the curiosity of what might have happened if Rago had lasted a little longer.

As days went by, Helzan found that her relief from her son was short lived. Suddenly, he surprised her with an assortment of freshly picked flowers. She never quite liked flowers, but she accepted his gift with an appreciative nod. His leering gaze had returned as well. His eyes were never away from her cleavage for too long. She did nothing to hide it either. Why should she? She never did before. She's always enjoyed the tight fit of her short leather tunics. In fact, she found that his gaze didn't bother her as much anymore. Was this the result of following Yggra's council? Or was she perhaps becoming accustomed to the situation? Helzan couldn't help but notice the obvious bulge that was again ever-present in her son's breeches.

"How long before he must spill his seed again?" wondered Helzan.

"What would you like for dinner tonight, mother?" asked Rago entering the smithy, and breaking her contemplation.

Helzan paused, her arm mid-swing. She glanced at him sideways. "We still have the meat from yesterday," she replied.

"I know," said Rago softly. "But I want to make something special for you tonight. Would you like me to make a meat pie or perhaps roast a pig with apples?"

Helzan frowned. "Meat pie will do."

Rago nodded. "How about we walk down to the river after dinner? It's going to be a warm night."

Helzan didn't reply, perplexed by his suggestions. Without a reply, she turned back to her work, resuming the swing of her hammer.

That evening, Rago set the table with a clean cloth, fresh flowers, and polished dinnerware. When they sat down to eat, he sat across from her and watched her the entire time.

"How is the meat pie, mother?"

"Good," mumbled Helzan with a full mouth. She felt rather uncomfortable under his watchful gaze.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" exclaimed Rago, getting out a clay pitcher. "I picked up some wine from the inn. It's the finest they had."

Helzan frowned. She never trusted the expensive drinks that numbed her mind.

"You must try it," Rago urged with delight.

Helzan licked her lips. The meat pie was rather salty and she did have the thirst.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Orc Relations
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds