• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Orc Relations
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Orc Relations

As if reading her mind, Rago filled a mug and placed it in front of her.

Helzan sniffed at it, the fragrant aroma filling her nose. She looked up at Rago, who expectantly watched her reaction. Giving a curt node, Helzan gulped down the entire mug. It tasted tart and made her tongue feel fuzzy.

"Is it to your liking, mother?" asked Rago. "Would you like some more?"

"That's enough for now," she replied, pushing her plate and cup away. "I'm finished."

"Shall we go for a walk then?" inquired Rago.

Helzan looked up at her son for a long moment. He was beaming at her with a hopeful smile. She blinked, feeling the early effects of the strong wine. Glancing at the window, she saw that the sun had already set and the stars were starting to show. She remembered the time when Rago was little. They would often walk along the riverbank together. He was such a curious and eager little boy back then.

Helzan stood up and tried to clear her head. "I'll get my boots."

They made their way down to the river and strolled along the well-beaten path. They walked next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. Helzan was aware of Rago's eyes wandering over her body. She wasn't bothered by it in the least bit, and in fact, seemed to have come to expect it. The warm night air was filled with the scent of blooming flowers and dry grasses. The sound of chirping crickets intertwined with the music of the flowing water. The entire atmosphere was somehow magical, and Helzan felt remarkably at peace.

Suddenly, she felt Rago's hand grab a hold of hers. She stopped, glancing down at it, then looked around. She shook his hand away.

"Rago," she said. "Someone might see."

"I don't care, mother." Rago had a glint in his eyes.

"I do!" grunted Helzan. "I am your mother, not your female."

"You should be my female," said Rago, grabbing her hand again, rather forcefully.

"Rago, stop this!" Helzan tried to keep her voice down. "You know it cannot be. I am your mother, and you are my son. I cannot be your female!"

Rago's expression suddenly turned sour.

Helzan sighed, adding: "I understand what you are going through. I know that you have urges. I'm trying to help you as best I can. But I need you to promise me that you'll find yourself a suitable female."

"I already found one," said Rago, softly. "The most suitable one in the entire world."

"Stop it!" Helzan snapped. "I mean, someone else. Someone young, someone beautiful."

"You are beautiful, mother."

Helzan eyes flared. "Rago, if you won't promise me this," she hissed, "then I will stop all of this. Understood?"

Rago balked, his eyes filling with worry. "Apologies, mother. Yes. Of course. I promise."

"Promise me on any and all the gods."

"I do," said Rago. "I promise on all the gods."

"Good," breathed out Helzan, slumping her shoulders. "Now, I'll do what I can. But remember, it's only until you find yourself a female. Understood?"

"Yes, mother."

She glanced around cautiously. There was not a soul around. "This goes without saying, but... you will tell no one about this. We will keep this strictly to ourselves." Just then, she noticed that Rago was holding her hand again. She also noticed how his erection pressed hard against the fabric of his breeches.

Sighing, she said: "Let's go home."

Upon entering the house, Helzan kicked off her boots and led Rago straight to her room. She pointed at his breeches, and he took them off momentarily. His erect, virile cock sprung out with a jolt. He fumbled with his shirt and threw it down next to his breeches. Naked, he stood staring at her.

"Allow me to help you undress," he said, suggestively.

Helzan didn't answer but made no motion to deny him.

Rago approached her, his manhood hovering between them. She noticed a drop of clear fluid forming at the tip of his big, swollen cockhead. She saw him reach for the buttons of her tunic, and held her breath, as his fingers popped her buttons one-by-one. Finally, her tunic gave way, and her heavy breasts spilled forth.

"They are marvelous," Rago whispered.

Helzan's face felt warm and her head swam slightly.

Rago moved on to removing her leather pants. They were tight, and she felt him tug and pull with an urge. She smirked as she watched him struggle. Without saying a word, she helped him ease the leather past her hips. From there, Rago pulled the rest down. Squatting, he looked up at her, beholding her in all her majesty. She felt foolish, standing over him completely naked.

"On the bed!" she commanded, trying to regain her composure.

Rago was only eager to oblige.

As she waited for him to lie down, Helzan could not ignore his prominent erection wiggling nonchalantly between his legs. She was awkwardly aware of the wetness between her legs. She felt an odd, warm and fuzzy feeling down in her stomach. She forced herself to look away from his manhood. She needed to keep herself in check.

Once Rago was settled, she stood up on the bed, towering over him. Turning around, her back to him, she stepped one leg over. She squatted all the way down, presenting her son a view of her ass, pressing her already moist slit against his hard and hot manhood. Taking a deep breath, she put one hand on her knee and lifted her ass slightly. Grabbing his throbbing member with her other hand, she pointed it upwards, aligning it with the entrance into her. Letting the breath out, Helzan lowered herself down.

She found that she was wet enough for his bulging cockhead to slip right past her lips, with a barely audible slosh. She smirked privately, glad that he couldn't see her face. Bending forward and arching her back, she lowered her ass and looked down to watch herself getting impaled. She watched as his enlarged manhood slid slowly inside, giving her that intimately satisfying stretch. When he was eventually all the way inside, she noticed the manner in which her cunt opened up, accommodating his considerable girth. Her fleshy lower lips spread out, revealing her light, inner flesh, exposing her stubby pearl. She felt a strong rush of blood to her loins, causing her sensitive knob to tingle peculiarly. She sat atop him like that for a few moments, allowing the tingling sensation to subside. Satisfied, she put both hands on her knees, her eyes never leaving the sight of the cock in her cunt.

"He'll be done in no time," she assured herself, feeling the tight fit of his cock inside her. She lifted her ass slowly and watched her puffy cunt slide along his slippery manhood. She moved her ass back down, her aroused lips engulfing it back. She began riding him steadily, her legs working tirelessly. Her heavy breasts were swaying and bouncing with the rhythm of her ass. All Helzan could hear was the creaking of the bed and the wet sounds of their sex. All she could feel was the pleasant friction of her aroused flesh on his young, virile cock.

Helzan was beginning to slip into a dreamlike state. She couldn't tell if only a minute had passed or ten. Her mind was reeling, her eyesight hazy in the dim room. Her cunt had begun buzzing as it slipped effortlessly along the smooth, slick shaft. She tried to keep her senses in check, but it was proving more and more challenging. Finally, she felt her legs begin to tire. She allowed herself to slide all the way down to sit atop her son, giving her legs a break and trying to steady her breath. However, instead of getting a moment of respite, she felt Rago thrust at her from below, sending her breasts to jiggling. His thrust sent the tip of his prick even deeper into her. Helzan winced, though it wasn't from pain. Rago did it again, and again, bumping up into her.

Helzan almost let out a chuckle, entertained by this approach. But her amusement was short-lived when she realized that she was losing control of the situation as Rago's thrusts quickened. Each thrust sent a wave of tingling sensation from her sensitive knob into the walls of her cunt. The tingling seemed to spread further throughout her body - into her intestines, stomach, and chest. She felt as though her entire body was being tickled by thousands of little feathers. She was losing all control, but she no longer seemed to mind.

Helzan felt a warm and soothing sensation begin to pulsate and grow deep inside of her. She had a moment of concern because she's never felt anything like this before. Yet, the curiosity to find out more was overpowering her. She let go of all her worries and doubts, surrendering to the sensation.

Her cunt was pure pleasure now. Rago's cock was a flaming ram pumping vigorously into her, as she felt surges of pleasure jolting throughout her body. Something in her abdomen began to tighten, her ass and thighs trembled. She bit her quivering lip, as great pressure was building deep inside of her - pressure that was begging to be released. Suddenly, as another blissful jolt washed over her, she felt like something was about to burst. Like a vast waterfall, she felt an explosion of pure delight erupt from deep down. It swept over every inch of her body, shivering her skin and stunning her mind. Collapsing backwards, her body trembled while the overwhelming feeling battered her overstimulated senses.

"Mother," she heard a whisper in her ear. She felt limber arms wrap her into a tight embrace and felt smooth hands grope the flesh of her breasts.

The powerful sensations continued for long moments. Helzan relished in them, keeping her eyes firmly shut. Her body and mind buzzed pleasantly. Her sensitive cunt felt tender, almost painful from overexcitement. She felt trickles of fluids seep from her slit and pool at the base of Rago's cock. She lay atop her son, her sweaty back pressed against him, not caring about a thing in the world. He held her still, massaging her pillowy breasts, his breath hot on her neck. It felt good being this close to someone again. It felt good being held, being desired. She put her hand on his and gave her breast an affectionate squeeze. His cock was still deep inside of her, but she knew that he had spilled his seed during the overwhelming finale.

"This is what the women meant when they talked about ecstasy," realized Helzan. She has never felt anything like this before. More than that, she couldn't have guessed something like this was possible. And of all the people, her own son has given her the best experience of her life.

"Maybe I could be his female," Helzan mused dreamily. "He would make a good husband. He would make me happy."

They lay together like that for a while, enjoying the closeness of each other, as Rago's cock slowly softened inside of her.

Chapter 6

The next morning Helzan woke feeling refreshed and remarkably relaxed. She yawned lazily and rubbed her sleep-laden eyes. Turning her head, she saw Rago sleeping next to her. Slowly, memories of last night flowed into her mind. She seemed to recollect everything in great detail. Frowning, she realized that she fell asleep full of her son's seed. She made a mental note to promptly drink the potion that she purchased in town.

Quietly, she threw off the covers and noticed the big, drying stain on the sheets under her ass. Most of his seed must have leaked out of her, but some of it still remained inside, making her cunt feel clammy. Shaking her head, she sat up on the bed and looked between her legs, finding white, crusty semen covering her mound, slit, and thighs. Her inner lips felt tender from all of the pummeling they received last night. She sighed heavily, then stretched lazily. Naked, she stood up and padded through the room over to where her clothes lay. Her hips and breasts swung in unison, her long, thick braid writhed behind her like a black snake. She picked up her tunic where it fell and put it on, locking away her hulking breasts behind the sturdy leather. She remained bottomless, fully intending to give her cunt a good wash. Before she left the room, she glanced back at Rago noticing the way the covers tented around his groin, giving away his morning stiffness. Helzan felt a reminiscent buzzing inside her slippery cunt. Tearing her eyes away from her son, she smiled and shook her head again, slipping out of the room.

When Rago finally woke, he appeared quite cheerful. He went about his daily chores, humming a merry tune. He seemed carefree, talkative, and always nearby, willing to help with whatever his mother needed. Helzan, on the other hand, was pensive and reserved. She wasn't certain about how she should behave after last night.

Helzan was in a spell of deep thought, sharpening a sword blade when Rago approached her.

"May I help you sharpen those?" he asked.

"What?" Helzan snapped out of her contemplation. "Oh, yes. Of course."

She handed him a few blades, a whetstone, and a bucket of oil. Silently, she watched as he sat across from her and sharpened. She had to acknowledge that he appeared more attentive and more mature than ever. "I guess all of this has been good for him," she mused. Indeed, all of what happened seemed to be favorable for her son. But what about her? How was this affecting her? What was it that she felt this morning? Could it be happiness?

Helzan could not deny that for the first time in many years she felt an inexplicable sense of peace and fulfillment. She had to agree that she missed feeling like a proper female. However, she couldn't look past the fact that she was fucking her own son. How could that be proper? Yet, the experience of last night was incredible, and it was difficult to disregard that. Was it like Yggra the Wise said? Was it simply natural for two healthy, capable Orcs to enjoy each other intimately? Something inside of her stirred. Glancing at Rago, she wiggled her ass subtly, adjusting her legs.

The next day, something Helzan hadn't anticipated happened. Greeting her in the morning, Rago gave her a tight embrace, putting his hands on her ass and giving it a playful squeeze. Helzan was so appalled that she didn't react. It came off as casual yet provocative, and she even felt a stimulating jolt between her legs. When her initial reaction passed, her apprehension kicked in. She had to keep such sentiments in check. After all, it wasn't proper for a son to greet his mother in this manner. Above all, he had to show respect. And yet, she decided to let it slide this time, enjoying their closeness.

Later in the day, as she worked in the smithy, Rago sneaked up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his palms suggestively resting over the bulges of her tunic. This time, she was quick to react. She shrugged him off firmly and turned on him.

"Rago!" she exclaimed. "How dare you disrespect me like this?"

Rago's smile faded. "Apologies, mother. I meant no disrespect. I only wanted..."

"Enough!" Helzan cut him off. "You will act with respect in this house. Now, go and finish your chores!"

Suddenly, Rago's face filled with blood. "Why do you always treat me like a child, mother?" he cried out. "I am tired of having to listen to you! I'm tired of always doing your bidding. I'm a grown Orc now. I can do as I want!" Then in a softer tone, he added: "And if I feel like embracing my female, I will do it." He lifted his chin ceremoniously in defiance.

Helzan squinted, staring at him for a few moments. "First of all, I'm your mother, not your female. And second of all, you are still a child," she sneered. "You're not a grown Orc until you provide food and supplies for this house. Until then, you will listen and obey me. Is that understood?"

Rago wavered. "I can provide for this house!" he sputtered. "I can mine and I can smith."

"You can't even temper a blade correctly," groaned Helzan.

"I can take the swords into town and sell them," Rago countered. "I can fetch a better price than you ever could. You'll see."

Helzan folded her arms under her restrained bosom and eyed him intently. A warm sense of pride was welling inside of her. Yet, she tried to appear stern.

"I am a grown Orc," asserted Rago, glancing sheepishly at her.

"Is that so?" Helzan challenged. "I suppose when you prove yourself, then we can reassess things. Until then, you can keep that thing," she indicated at his bulge, "in your breeches."

Reluctantly, Rago nodded. "I'll do it. I will prove myself."

"Good," thought Helzan, turning back to her work. "I drank the last bottle of the herb this morning. I need time."

Days passed one after another. Rago hadn't ventured into town to sell weapons, like he avowed. But he did make himself more useful around the smithy, trying to actively learn how to temper a blade. Additionally, he foraged for fallen trees in the forest and chopped them into manageable chunks. He even managed to acquire a pickaxe and tried to mine for ore and coal in a nearby cave, only managing to extract useless rocks. Helzan observed him with a secretive smile. He hasn't attempted to touch her provocatively again, though she felt his eager gaze on her often.

"I will need to make a trip to town soon," Helzan concluded, as Rago's erection never seemed to subside. "He's been behaving admirably, and I suppose that warrants a reward." Helzan also couldn't ignore a peculiar tingle in her cunt every time she noticed the bulge in Rago's breeches. She made mental plans to visit the town soon.

Helzan got up early, saddled the horse, and was galloping off well before Rago woke up. Walking into the mortar and pestle shop, she approached the elderly shopkeeper.

"I need more of that herb," announced Helzan.

The woman behind the counter smiled apologetically. "I'm afraid I haven't got any more Moon Thistle."

Helzan cursed under her breath. "Where else can I buy it?"

"Nowhere around here," replied the woman, spreading her arms. "The capital most likely."

"The capital?" Helzan repeated. That was way too far.

"Might I suggest something?" the shopkeeper inquired.

Helzan cocked her head, inquisitive.

"There is another way," the shopkeeper paused and swallowed nervously. "Another hole for your man... err... Orc to use."

Helzan squinted. "What are you on about?"

"He can use your bum instead," the woman said, blushing.

"My bum?" Helzan was perplexed.

"Yes. If he uses your bunghole, then you don't need Moon Thistle."

Helzan grimaced. "How does that work?"

The shopkeeper's blush deepened. "Usually, you start the ordinary way. Then after a while, offer him your bum. He should be nice and slippery by then. But take care to go slow the first few times."

"And it works the same, but no child?"

"No child," nodded the shopkeeper. "It feels a tad different. Most men love it, some do too. Either way, eventually you get used to it."

Frowning, Helzan contemplated over this newly acquired knowledge. She never considered that cocks could go in that way. But now that she thought about it, it made a certain kind of sense. Thanking the shopkeeper, Helzan headed out the door.

Upon her return, she found Rago just outside of their house - bare-chested and covered with sweat and grime - chiseling away at a large slab of black rock.

"Look, mother! Coal!" Rago announced, merrily. "I found it in the cave and dragged it here."

Helzan nodded in approval. "Is there food? I'm starving."

Rago jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "Bread and turnips from yesterday."

Helzan frowned, hoping for a hot, fresh meal. "Get washed up", she said to Rago. "Let's eat." She threw another glance at her son, noticing how his naked torso glistened with sweat. "He's getting more muscular," she decided, a curious yearning arising inside of her.

"Where did you go today?" Rago asked when he joined her at the table.

"I had some business in town."

"You went alone?" Rago looked alarmed. "What if you were taken?"

"I made sure that it wouldn't happen again," Helzan replied, tearing off a piece of bread.

"I will sell our weapons there soon," Rago asserted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Orc Relations
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds