Our New Naked Adventure

"let's invite Linda and Roger for dinner tonight, ok? We can grill some burgers, I'll fry up some homemade fries. It'll be fun. can we, please?" Cindy looked up like a little girl begging her daddy for a new dolly.

Chuckling, "I think it would be a lot of fun. They seem to be really nice people, fun-loving like we are. And you were a little fascinated with Roger's long dick, I could tell, huh?"

Blushing a little, "yeah, I was. You've got to remember, I've only been with 3 guys sexually, and none of their dicks were big at all, nothing like the dicks I saw today. Roger's was long, and I wondered how that would feel, to suck it, and maybe even feel it that deep in my pussy, you know? I wondered if I could even take it all in my pussy. I wanted to have them over for 2 reasons -- one, because I really like them a lot and since they even live close to us, we could be good friends so easily. Secondly, because I wanted to see if the opportunity presented itself for me to explore Roger's cock some, as long as Linda's ok with me playing with her husband of course."

"I kinda figure she'll be good with it. When we were looking for the deer today, she did see you handle Roger's dick about the same time I did, and she kinda helped herself to my cock, too. So, I think they're both pretty cool, and open-minded about things. But we can see, as the evening goes on. Even if nothing happens, with you and I already hot for sex, you and I can have one helluva fuck session when they're gone. Sound good to you?"

"super! I'll run over to their place and ask them right now." and she dashed out the door and disappeared down the path. Their cabin was maybe 100 yards from ours, but trees and underbrush kept each cabin somewhat secluded from each other.

15 minutes later and almost out of breath, Cindy came busting thru the door. "you're not going to believe! First, yes, they are coming over for dinner, but second, when I asked, Linda gave me a big hug, and her hand went down to my ass, and even to my hole. I didn't know what to do, so I just pressed closer to her body. She backed away just a bit, bent down, and Bill, she started nibbling on my nipples, for just a second. She said 'we really like you guys, and I know we're going to have fun tonight. I love your tits, Cindy, I hope you don't mind me saying that, but I do, I love them, and I've wanted to bite and suck them all day long since we met this morning.' I was flattered and a little embarrassed, so I told her she could suck my titties more if she wanted to. She did, and she sucks sooooo damned good. It made me really wet. As I was about to cum, I looked up, and Roger was there, watching us, and stroking his cock. Not to make a pig out of myself with her sucking my tits, I excused myself to come tell you they were coming over. It was hard to leave, it felt so good. It was different, having a woman sucking on my breasts, but it felt really good. I told them we'd eat around 7, but that they could come over when they were ready."

We hurried to get the meat all prepared, with me mixing in all my special ingredients, and Cindy cutting up all the veggies. We had the grill fired up and the burgers just plopped over the fire when Roger & Linda appeared. I saw them, and thought to myself "damn, this is so perfect, us being out in nature, having friends over for dinner and a fun evening, and all of us totally naked. It really does not get any better than this!"

"Hey, guys, glad you're here! the burgers will be ready in a few, just put them on, but come on and grab a cold beer and make yourself comfortable."

"Hi, Bill, good to see you again. We've been talking about you guys ever since we got back, and are really looking forward to tonight." About that time, Cindy came out, and we all exchanged hugs all the way around. When Roger came to hug me, we got pretty close, and I actually felt his cock rub next to mine, and felt mine rise some.

Whispering, Roger said "and that's another nice piece of meat you got hanging there, too, guy. Been admiring it, and Linda's really hot to see more of it, I know. ok with you if us guys share cock admirations?"

"hell, yeah, fine with me." with that, we got busy flipping the burgers, and Cindy started spreading the tablecloth on the picnic table.

As the burgers got done, I filled a plate with them, and put it on the table.

"Let me run in right fast and grab some more brews, and a few other things we might need."

"Oh, let me help you, Bill," Linda volunteered.

Loving watching her body, I didn't even think of resisting. "Sure, come on in, I can probably use another set of hands."

I opened the door for her, and it was a nice view of her nice wide ass sashaying right on in. we headed to the kitchen, and I grabbed another 6-pack of Buds, and then started filling a tray with ketchup, mayo, pickle relish, cheese, and anything else I could find. Linda grabbed the beer, and we started out. Guess I tipped the tray too much, and the pickle relish fell off, hit my foot, and went right under the edge of the cabinets.

"Oh, here, let me get that for you." in an instant, she was right in front of me, squatting down and reaching under the cabinet for the bottle. As she retreived it, she turned her head, and she was eye to eye with my cock. She hesitated just a second, and then I felt the warmth of her hands under my balls, and the wetness of her mouth surrounding my now rising manhood. I glanced out the door, but all out there were engrossed in amusing conversation, talking and laughing, and again I noticed Roger's hands touching Cindy, this time brushing against her big round breast. It stirred something in my cock, seeing another man touching my wife's tits. I almost wished he would do more touching. It looked innocent enough....but.... back to my situation, my meat was disappearing down Linda's throat, and she sucked me really firmly while caressing my balls. It was getting me hot as hell, and my cock was stiff and enjoying the face-fucking she was giving it. As her lips pressed my body, she looked up at me. then she slid my cock out, and said "that was just a preview of things maybe to come, if you would like."

I kinda stammered, but got out a quick "I would like! I would love! That was awesome. You are one fucking hot woman, Linda."

She stood up, and led me out the door to the picnic table, where we placed our freight.

"Wow, something sure lit your fire, honey, you're hard as a rock. I love it." I just smiled sheepishly at Cindy's comments, and went about my business. As Linda sat down beside Roger, I heard him ask her "so have you been up to your mischeif again?", and I noticed him look over at my stiff cock again. Like me, she just smiled.

We had a blast with the 2 of them all night. We talked about everything. The burgers turned out my usual great, just a hint of smoky mesquite, accented by all the spices I used. And the beer was flowing pretty freely, as the talk got less reserved as the minutes passed.

"So Bill, have you ever been with a guy, for sexual stuff?"

"Actually, no, I never have, but things have happened that have made me really curious, and open to giving it a try. In the back of my mind, I created my own fantasy about guys."

Smiling, Roger asked "oh, so do tell, please, I'd love to hear your thoughts."

"Ok. I like to watch football, especially the Cowboys, and I know most guys do, too. I thought it would be a blast if 3 or 4 or 5 of us got together, had some snacks around, drank a beer or 10, watched a little football, and played with each other's tool and had fun like that. What do you think?"

"Sounds great to me. maybe we should set that up sometime, since we live so close to each other." And with that, I had a guy friend.

"It's funny, for years, I would not look at a man's cock, not even in a magazine, had no interest in it, and was kinda repulsed. Then I discovered this swinger's chat room, where everyone can chat, but also show a "cam". And in the swinger's chat room, pretty much anything goes. But what I found was, few women ever cammed. It was 98% men. Some prudish, not showing anything, some just sitting there with their cocks asleep in their laps. But several guys are always stroking their meat, some with closeup shots. I've been fascinated, with the variety of sizes and shapes. Some drew my attention, and I wished I could touch them and stroke them. Some didn't strike my fancy at all. But I got to the point where I think it would be fun to be with either a small group, or just one guy, and have fun with our cocks and bodies."

"That's cool, Bill, glad to hear you are where you are. it took me a long time to get comfortable with the thought of being naked with guys, then with touching, then with engaging in sexual things like stroking and sucking. Now, I love it. And Linda gets really hot watching me suck a guy's cock. Have you guys ever been with another couple sexually?"

"No, we're both pretty much rookies at all this, but both are very curious. I know we need to take things at a pace we're both comfortable with, especially Cindy -- this is really foreign territory to her, and I want her to be ok with whatever we do, too. Have you guys?"

"Yes, for a year, there was another couple we'd met that lived close enough that we got together every now and then, and they were a lot like you guys, easy-going, open-minded and all. So one day, we were all swimming naked, and got to playing, one thing led to another, and his wife started deep-kissing me, and he started frenching Linda, and we ended up in our bedroom. Kinda took us by surprise, but it was something I would not trade for anything. And it made Linda and my sex life 1000% more intense and good. I can never get enough of her."

Looking at Cindy, I started "and hon, what about you? what do you think of what we've been talking about?"

Blushing maybe a tiny bit, she offered "oh, it's fascinating. I am proud of you, that you've opened up enough, and mellowed some towards gays and all. I think it would turn me on big time, watching you playing with another guy's cock, to be quite honest."

Smiling, I added "well, funny thing to me is, I don't see two guys playing with each other as gay at all. Gay is more like when you want to have a relationship like a marriage or something exclusive I guess. To me, it would be the kind of relief that having sex gives, the total stress relief, and becoming closer to people. That said, you said Linda sucked and nibbled your nipples when you went to invite them. How was that for you, and would you consider having sex with just you and Linda, maybe while Roger and I played with each other?"

Her eyes lit up. "It was amazing, like fireworks exploding. Bill, you make me hot and turn me on, but that was totally different, being sucked on and knowing it was another woman. I got wet as hell, so in answer to your question, hell, yeah, I would love to explore sex with Linda. All four of us could have a lot of interchangeable fun, seems like to me."

"And what if Roger and I wanted to both do you at the same time?"

"Oh my gosh, that's something I have never thought of. Probably be really hot, though, having two guys paying all the sexual attention to me at one time."

I grabbed the beer, and handed everyone another beer. The talk was getting hot, and the cold beer going down the throat felt good. I saw Linda glancing at Cindy, and her returning the look, and them smiling hotly at each other. Roger's cock had gotten a lot firmer, not sinking between his legs like when he first got here. he glanced at me and winked.

We all got up, and moved to the more comfortable lounge chairs, which had nice cushions in them. "This has been a really great day, being naked all day out in nature. Meeting new friends like you guys. Sharing burgers and beer and great conversation." Sinking back, for a while there was just the sound of the breeze blowing thru the tall pines that surrounded us. The occasional frog's "rib-bit" down by the pond, and the crickets and locusts in the dark. Now and then, we even heard a distant bobwhite's "whippoor-will!" it felt wonderful, no words could describe.

Resting my head on the cushion, eyes closed, I felt a small, warm hand on both my thighs. Opening my eyes, there was Linda, kneeling down in front of me between my legs. She leaned over, raised up my cock, and began softly sucking my balls into the moist warmth of her mouth. I closed my eyes without thinking, and got lost in the pleasure that washed thru my body. Then my cock was surrounded by her mouth, her tongue teasing the underside of my cock's head, shooting bolts of pleasure thru my loins and my entire body just got lost as she sucked me so firmly. She moved her mouth up and down, as if she was fucking her face with my meat. Now and then, she'd stop, and bite lightly the head of my cock. It felt soooo good. Sliding my cock from her lips, she started jerking my meat, fast and furious, for minutes. When she sucked me into her mouth again, in seconds I was exploding in her mouth, pulsing and squirting again and again and again. "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, damn u are hot, Linda, that was amazing!"

She sucked gently on my balls, and when more cum leaked out my cock, she lapped that with the tip of her tongue, not missing a single drop. We just melted together like that for a while.

Next to me, I heard a soft moaning, and as my mind began to refocus, I realized it was coming from Cindy's chair. I glanced over where she was, and saw her legs over each arm of the chair, and Roger was licking and sucking on her pussy for all he was worth. One hand was at her right tit, rolling and kneading and pinching the hard nipple, driving Cindy into more and more moans, coming deep inside of her.

"mmmm, Roger, eat my pussy, suck on me suck me dry. Your tongue is driving me crazy! Lick me baby, lick my cunt, suck my juices!" I was so pleasantly surprised to hear my shy, quiet little wife, who was so reluctant to get naked around others, telling Roger to lick her cunt. I loved it. Linda raised up, and smiled. She stood up and walked behind Cindy, and took over the nipple manipulations, and Cindy got more fervent in her moans.

Then her whole body tightened and she screamed "ooooohhhhh, god, I am cumming, I am cumming, suck me Roger, suck my cunt ......." Her whole body convulsed uncontrollably, and I'd swear she came 5 times one right after the other. Roger stayed between her legs, and licked all her cum juices he could get.

A few moments later, and Cindy was where I had been, melted into the cushion, lost in ecstacy.

Fully conscious again, I looked up at Linda behind Cindy's head. And I could resist those tiny titties and hard nipples and manicured pussy no more. I got up, took her hand, and she looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her passionately, tongue exploring her mouth, and she returned the passion.

I led her to her chair, laid her back in it, and pulled her slight to me, placing her legs over the arms so all her womanly pleasures would be right in front of me. I kneeled down, and holding her thighs on my shoulders, starting softly kissing her tiny pussy lips. She smelled so good, her female fragrance a mixture of mucky sent and the sweetness of a vanilla candle. As I kissed, they swelled some, then as if by magic, they spread open, and there were the most petite wet cunt lips I had ever seen. Juices were already running down the lines of her pussy, and I licked from between her ass and cut and on up, sinking slightly into the hot, wet, hole, covering my tongue with the sweetest cream I had ever tasted. I moved on up her pussy, until I discovered the triangle of skin that joined at her clit. It was tiny, and it was standing out, and when I sucked lightly on it, Linda squealed "oooohhhh, yes, god that feels sooo good, don't stop, keep sucking me there, you are driving me crazy, but so good crazy...." Being the attentive lover that I am, of course I did not stop licking her hot wet pussy, stopping only long enough to take her clit between my lips and caressing it so gently. She began moving her hips to my face, and I buried my tongue deeper and deeper into her hole. It was so warm there, and her creamy nectars tasted soooo damned good. I could not get enough.

Somewhere, between her pressing her hips into my face, and my tongue caressing all of her intimate parts, her legs tightened around my head. I could not have freed my face from her cunt if I'd have wanted to, which I didn't. she began to buck against my face, over and over, and she covered my entire face with her delectable sweetness. My tongue felt her cunt pulsating, and the more she squeezed, the more nectar flowed out. And not unlike Cindy, she, too, melted and let her mind drift galaxies away, her legs around my head, buried in her wet pussy.

In the chair next to Linda and me, I could tell Roger was being launched by my hot, shy, conservative little bride, who was paying a lot of attention to his big balls, as her hands stroked his long, now hard, manhood. It stood up like the Washington monument, with the moonlight glistening off of it. Roger was moaning now, as Cindy was stroking his cock like crazy, so fast I thought he would burn up from the friction of her hand. When his balls pulled tight, and she knew he wasn't far, she whispered to him, just loud enough for me to hear "don't cum yet, Roger, you hot hard stud you, don't cum now. all day long, I have wondered if my pussy could take all of your long cock, and I want you to cum deep inside of me."

With that, she stood, moved his legs closer together, and straddled him. His cock was past her asshole, it was so long. She raised up, reached behind her, and guided it between her legs.

"mmmmm, yesssssss, that's it, slide your meat in my wet pussy. I want all of that meat shoved in me, I want your cock, I want all of it in my cunt." Slowly, she moved her ass down, engulfing his shaft, a little at a time.

"yessss, slide in my pussy, you horny fucker, slide that big dick in my pussy hole. And fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me all the way in." she rose up, and I could see his cock was soaked with her cunt juices, and she glided back down, taking him inside her, slowly, very slowly, she inched down, until she felt her pussy lips hit rock bottom. "I feel your fucking cock in my gut you are so far in me. Roger, you fucking stud, you are fucking filling my pussy." She rose up, almost to the head, and began fucking his cock, hard, all the way down until it was buried in her, up and down, she was shaking the whole chair. "fuck me, you cock, fuck me harder!" I could see Roger pumping his hips to thrust even deeper in her. She fucked his cock like a fucking jackhammer. Finally, he exploded, and she buried his big manhood as deep as it would go in her pussy, and squeezed him with all her pussy's muscles, sucking out his juicy cum. Then, it was like she passed out, as she cratered in his arms, both of them had eyes close, and Roger kept her from sliding off of his meat by wrapping his arms around her.

I gently moved Linda's legs back onto the chair, and rose to her face. My cock, which was still very firm, was at her pussy, and I moved the head around in her juices, and slid it in. Her cunt felt perfect around my cock, fit like a glove on a hand. Then I leaned up, and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, and for a moment, the fires flared in my belly. Knowing we had had enough for this night, I turned around, and sat on the deck, my back between Linda's legs. In a few minutes, Cindy came back to the real world, raised up, and kissed Roger passionately. And laid her head on his shoulder. Both of our cocks were at manageable levels, and pussies were satisfied.

Again, the silence ruled for the next moments. "I hope you guys know, this day is one we'll remember forever. This was a huge day for Cindy, and one spent with our new, amazing friends. Shall we meet up, and have some fun tomorrow? Oh, and we can swap phone numbers and addresses if you guys want to then, too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds