• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our New Normal Ch. 03-04

Our New Normal Ch. 03-04

12

CHAPTER 3 -- Crossing the Lines

I got home and found a note from Mom. Dad was off with his golf buddies for 18 holes of lying and drinking. Hermione and her BFF were off to watch a soccer match. Mom was out shopping with Mrs. Simpkins. I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to Mom and Mrs. Simpkins. I suspect that Mom will tell her friend everything that had happened.

Having the house to myself was rare and I took advantage of it. I stripped down and took a shower. I needed to finish a major paper for my Psychology of Deviance class. Given what was going on, our family could almost be a case study in deviance. It would certainly influence my paper, being seemingly close to home. I put in my ear buds playing some Talking Heads on and got to work. Three hours later I had half the paper written, the rest outlined, and all the needed citations organized. I stopped to have some leftovers for lunch and then got back into the paper. It was all finished about 3 in the afternoon. Now for some quiet relaxation.

I headed out to our pool, dove in and did some laps and then passed out on one of the chaise lounges. I was deep in sleep when, all of a sudden, my cock was very fucking cold. I jerked up and looked down to see my naked mom applying some lotion to my cock. "Lay back dear, you need some sunscreen on you. I don't want you getting yourself burned, especially those bits that don't normally see this much sun. Just lay back and I will get you all covered."

I did as I was told as she applied sunscreen to the front of me from my neck to my toes. She seemed to think that my cock, which was starting to shrivel up, needed repeated applications. She coated my cock 4 times, each time getting me fully erect again. "All right, that should protect you for a while. I know you and Gloria were up late fucking. You get some more sleep and I will wake you in an hour."

"Thanks Mom. I hadn't planned on falling asleep out here and need to get up anyway. I almost stopped you from putting the sunscreen on me, but I just loved the feel of you stroking my cock and didn't want you to stop. I would hug you, but that would just get the sunscreen all over you."

"I probably shouldn't admit it, but I loved stroking your cock. I must have since I kept coming back for more."

Mom and I went into the house. "How is Mrs. Simpkins doing? I presume you told her everything about last night."

"Yes, I told her the entire story. I know it made her very wet. I could see her nipples trying to poke through her bra. Retelling the story got me pretty wet as well."

"Did you tell her that I beat off fantasizing about playing with her tits? Are they as much fun to play with as they look?"

"Yes, I did tell her and yes they are a blast to play with."

We heard the door open and Dad returned. He put his clubs in the closet and headed up to their room. "Be right back, I have to go to the bathroom. Beers are catching up with me."

Mom kind of chuckled and said, "I am going to see how he is doing. We can pick this up later." She followed Dad with a bounce in her step. It looked like she was all worked up after her time with Mrs. Simpkins and then playing with my cock and Dad was about to benefit from that.

I headed to the living room to watch something mindless on TV. I had barely sat down when Hermione walked in. "Hey Sis. Did what's his name score??" She just headed up the stairs as she replied. "Hey back. And yes, Jason scored 2 goals and my pussy in a big win that qualified them for regionals next week."

She went to her room and came back out naked a few minutes later. She sat down next to me. I put my arm around her, big brother fashion except for the fact that we were both naked. "You telling me that you fucked your boyfriend should be way too much information but after you watched Gloria and I going at it and then you two were about to give me the show of a lifetime last night, you telling me that you fucked your boyfriend is just part of our new normal."

She just laughed and asked, "What are we watching?"

"Nothing yet. I had just sat down here when you came in."

"How was your day?"

"I got my paper done, took till about 3. Then a quick swim and passed out on one of the lounges by the pool. I guess I was having a good dream. Mom tells me I was hard as a rock when she found me asleep in the sun and got out the sunscreen. She made sure that I got a good coat, especially my cock. We chatted about her day, she and Mrs. Simpkins had fun. Pretty sure Mom came home horny after talking about that we were up to, then she played with my cock a few times under the guise of putting sun screen on me Then, as soon as Dad got home, she scampered off into the bedroom. We should be hearing them soon."

"She told Mrs. Simpkins about all that happened last night including that I have been beating off fantasizing about playing with her tits. Next time they come over is going to be interesting." By this time, we could hear our parents going at it loudly. Between the image in my head of fucking Mrs. Simpkins tits, Hermione sitting next to me idly stroking her pussy, and the sounds my parents were making I was getting hard again.

Hermione looked at my cock and giggled. "Looks like something has you going again."

"Yeah, with you playing with yourself and Mom and Dad going at it, I like the images that brings to my head and hard I get. I guess this is our new normal."

"I have become so comfortable that I didn't even realize I was touching my pussy. Definitely a weird new normal."

"What are you two doing?" Mom said as she came up behind us. I am pretty sure that Dad's spunk was peppering her pubes.

"We are just sort of amused and amazed at our new normal. I am sitting on the couch next to my insanely hot sister who is playing with her pussy while we discuss what's going to happen the next time the Simpkins come over while we can hear you and Dad fucking all of which made me hard. And then you come to join us with Dad's cum on your pussy and drooling down your leg. And none of this seems weird. It's just our new normal."

And as if to emphasize where we were, Hermione asks, "Mom, would you like me to clean Dad's cum off of your pussy?"

I didn't give Mom a chance to respond. "So, are we going to casually cross the line into full on incest? I am not opposed, but I don't think that is a line we should cross without being sure. Some things cannot be undone. Mom, you and Hermione are both hot and we have suddenly become much more public in our sex lives. And, in the past day, I have watched each of you making out with my new girlfriend who has made it clear she would like to fuck each of you, and probably Dad as well. So now I and wondering what your pussies would taste like and feel like, something I would never have thought about in the past. "If we are going to cross the line into incest, I find I like the idea, but I think we need to agree that we are all comfortable with it or we need to back away from it. That wouldn't mean that either of you couldn't be with Gloria, but you are both off limits to me and Hermione is off limits to you and Dad."

Dad had been standing off to the side listening, so I was a little surprised when he responded, "I am kind of like you. I love the idea of Hermione licking my cum from her Mother's pussy, but that is a line that might have consequences. Something we should all agree on and ensure that we are all truly agreeing to, not just trying to be agreeable."

Hermione agreed, "Well, since I just asked Mom if I could eat her pussy, I think I have already voted yes. And I agree, not something we do by accident. So, I vote yes. Mom? What do you think? Can you imagine watching Dad's cock sliding into my pussy. Or Ron's here? Cause I can see it in my head and it makes my pussy wet."

Mom responded "Well, I have been thinking about this a lot over the past day. I came home from hanging out with Mrs. Simpkins where we talked about sex a lot. I was really horny when I got home and what is the first thing I do, I start playing with Ron's hard on pretending I really needed to put sunscreen on him. I will admit I think I would love watching Dad pound you into the mattress. And then eating his cum out of your pussy. I vote yes."

By now, Dad had started slowly stroking his cock. "I am in. One rule. This should go without saying but I am going to say it anyway. No means no. Nobody has to do anything they are not comfortable with. Period."

"Well then", Mom said, "Ron, get up so I can sit lay down on that couch. Your sister has some pussy to eat."

"Yes ma'am." As I got up, my phone rang, it was Gloria. "Hello gorgeous! How was your shift?" I asked as I moved into my bedroom.

"Actually, it's been a really good shift. It seems that have lots of sex improves my attitude and a better attitude leads to more flirting and more flirting leads to better tips. I even flirted with some of the women, and they then tipped better as well. The result is that I am happy and horny."

"Are we still on for dinner? I was thinking Buffo's. They have really good food, especially for a dive bar, and they might even have live music later."

Gloria seemed to like the idea, "Sounds like a great idea. When?"

"I need to shower so it will take me about 45 minutes."

"That works, I need to make a get some groceries on the way home anyway. See you soon. Love you!"

"Love you back."

"There was the L word again." I thought to myself. I really liked the sound of it. I grabbed a small backpack and put in two changes of clothes which basically meant a pair of jeans for tonight and shorts for tomorrow and some shirts to wear with them. Didn't think I would need anything else.

I came out of my bedroom and was not surprised to see Hermione eating her mother's pussy. I wasn't even surprised to see my dad sliding his cock into his daughter's pussy. Again, our new normal. I watched for a minute, stroking myself and then walked over to Mom. She smiled as I approached and opened her mouth wide, so I just slid my cock into her open mouth and started slowing fucking her mouth while she played with my balls. By this time Dad was pounding Hermione hard. Since he had just cum inside Mom a little while ago, he was going to be able to go a long time, but I hadn't gotten off since Gloria this morning.

Waking up with her stroking me, watching Dad pound my sister, and what my mother was doing with my balls while I fucked her face meant I was probably not going to last long. Hermione's assault on Mom's pussy was having an effect on her. She was moaning and getting a bit rougher with my balls. She grabbed my ass and took control of my stroking. She slowed me down but kept pulling my further and further into her mouth until a little bit of my cock slid into her throat as my stomach was pressed against her face. I couldn't get any deeper into mouth and she had a hold of my ass, shoving as deep in her throat as she could. "Fuck Mom, that is beyond amazing. I am going to come!!"

She pulled away from my cock and then started stroking my cock with her mouth open, aiming the impending explosion at her face. The picture of that in my head set me off. "Yeah baby, cum for your mother. Fill my mouth with your cum. Cum for me now!" And I did. I pumped 6 long ropes into her mouth before she closed her mouth to swallow and while I hit her face with two more. She took me back in her mouth as my cum tapered off. Licking my cock and balls. She scooped the cum from her face and fed me my own cum which was weird but sexy. I sucked my own cum from her fingers and then leaned down to kiss her, tasting more of my cum in her mouth.

"Fuck Mom, that was incredible. You three have a good night. I have to get a shower and then am headed to see Gloria." Mom and I shared one more long kiss, with the taste of my cum still on her lips. I finally headed off to take my shower. And for once, I didn't end up getting hard in the shower. Between fucking Mom's mouth and what I knew awaited with Gloria, I could just take a good relaxing shower. 15 minutes later I was out the door.

CHAPTER 4 -- Eating Chinese

The traffic gods smiled on me, and I was at her apartment in 15 minutes. A nude Gloria stepped out of her house, "Welcome to my place. Looks like you got some a little sun today."

"Yeah, when I got home, they were all out doing things, so I got some schoolwork done and then went to lie in the sun. Feel asleep for what had to be an hour and only woke up when mom started stroking my cock to cover it with sunscreen. She made sure all of me got some gel before we went inside. Pretty soon we were all home and talked about last night and what was going on. Long story short, after our call a little while ago I came out of my room and Hermione was eating Dad's cum out of Mom's pussy while Dad was getting ready to fuck his daughter doggy style. I suspect that all three of them are going to want more of you than they have already gotten. Before bringing you home last night, I had never really thought about fucking either Hermione or Mom and now, with you in the picture, we are clearly all going to be fucking each other. Welcome to our new normal."

"What was it like watching them all fucking as you were leaving?"

"Well, I didn't make it straight into the shower. I looked at my mom and she smiled at me and opened her mouth so I fed her my cock and she sucked me till I filled her mouth."

"Fuck! That has got me dripping but right now first we need to eat, and I have nothing in the apartment to feed you."

"I am pretty hungry myself. Let's head up to Buffo's. Go put on something that will allow me easy access and we can tease each other over dinner unless you want me to order in some Chinese and you can flash the delivery man (or woman)."

"That's probably better than going out. Go ahead and call. I love Szechuan Beef, extra spicy with brown rice, egg rolls and Crab Rangoon."

I reached for my phone and Gloria reached for me. Unbuttoning my shirt and pulling my shorts down. I no time I was naked and hard. I sat down on the couch and dialed the nearest Chinese place, China Heaven. Just as they answered at the restaurant, Gloria inhaled my cock. While I am trying to get our order right with the girl on the phone while Gloria is fondling my balls and running her tongue up and down my shaft. At some point I moaned "Holy Fuck!!" loud enough for the girl on the phone to hear.

"Excuse me??" she said.

"Sorry" I replied. "My lover is doing her best to distract me."

She chuckled, "I have done that on occasion. You two have fun."

"We will. Are you going to do the delivery?"

"I just might do that. What is your address?"

"8404 NW Fourth."

"Got it. We will have it to you in about 30 minutes."

"Thanks"

I grinned at Gloria, "You are an evil bitch. I was having trouble focusing, especially once you started playing with my balls. You think she will make the delivery?"

Gloria grinned. "I hope so if it is the girl who I have seen in there a couple of times when I was picking up an order. A really cute girl."

"So, you answer the door naked. I will be standing in the kitchen so she can see me but not my cock until we see her reaction. She already knows that we are playing. If we time it right, you can have cum on your face and tits. Meanwhile, I want some pussy to eat." I pushed her back on the couch and our lips met. We shared a long intense kiss and then I started kissing and licking my way down to her tits. I spent a couple of minutes worshiping her breasts, nibbling and pinching her nipples and then kissed my way down to her pussy. We were past the point of patience. I wanted her to cum quick so I could fuck her quick and hard before the food arrived. I quickly had 2 fingers in her cunt while I was assaulting her clit with my tongue, lips, and teeth. She was pretty wound up anyway, so she came quick and hard. "FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKOhGodFuck!" seemed to be all she could say. I slid up and shoved my cock into her pussy and started pounding the fuck out of her. Gloria seemed to have lost the capacity for speech, just moaning and grunting with each hammer of my cock into her cunt.

Somebody knocked at the door and that set me off. I pulled out of her pussy and pumped my cum all over her face and tits.

"Are you ready to go answer the door." I asked. I walked over to my pants to get some cash.

"You are a complete fucking pervert!" she said with a grin. "Coming" she shouted at the door. She stood up and was scooping up globs of my cum and eating them as she walked. She looked out the peep hole and looked back at me grinning. "It's the girl I thought it would be."

She opened her door, my cum still splattered on her face and tits, "Come on in. Just put it on the counter."

I walked up to her and handed her cash, including a huge tip, for the dinner. "Thanks for bringing this so quickly. You timing was perfect."

I was smiling at her, acting like us answering the door naked and covered with the juices of our fucking was just an everyday thing. "What's your name?" Gloria asked. "I have seen you in the store a bunch of times. You are very pretty."

"Suzi, Suzi is my name." she said, staring at Gloria. "I don't quite know what I am supposed to do now. Part of me wants to call the cops and have both you fucking perverts arrested for indecent exposure. The rest of me wants to lick your fucking face clean and then clean up his cock."

I smiled at her "I am hoping you are going to choose something other than calling the cops. If you want some help, I can lick her tits clean while you clean up her face. And then Gloria could be convinced to clean me up."

Suzi said, "I think I will take care of this", reaching for my cock. "You and Cumgirl can clean her up. No need for the cops to be involved."

"Cumgirl's real name is Gloria, and you can call me either fucking pervert or Ron. I will answer to either."

Suzi pulled me by my cock so she could sit on the couch while she worked to clean it up. Gloria and I shared the cleanup of her tits and face. She would scoop up some cum and feed it to me and I would scoop up more and feed it to her.

Suzi watched Gloria and I for a minute. "I have never seen a guy eating his own cum. That is insanely hot." She then licked my cock and balls clean and then sucked my cock into her mouth. I loved the feel of swelling up in her mouth. She was playing with my balls while inhaling all of me. Seeing that I had cum not 10 minutes ago, I knew I wasn't going to blow any time soon. Gloria and I had pretty much cleaned my cum from her face and chest so I pulled Suzi up and then leaned into a deep intense kiss. I pulled away from her kiss and Gloria leaned in and their lips met. I wondered if she could taste some of my cum on Gloria's tongue.

Suzi pulled away just long enough to say, "Fuck bitch, you are hot" and then she leaned down and started sucking on Gloria's tits. Pretty soon, I was a forgotten hindrance. Gloria was laying on the couch while Suzi was feasting on her pussy. Gloria was starting to thrash about responding to Suzi having a thumb in her ass, fingers in her cunt and was sucking and nibbling on her clit.

I watched for a few minutes then got behind Suzi on my knees, lined up my cock with her pussy and slowly pushed in. She was sopping wet, so I just kept pushing until I bottomed out as our hips slapped together. I didn't want to distract her too much from what she was doing to Gloria, so I just fucked with long slow strokes. Gloria was loving what Suzi was doing to her cunt. Loudly moaning. "Fuck that feels good" and "do more of that." Suzi was moaning into Gloria's pussy as I started to fuck her harder and faster. I was hoping that we could somehow all cum together and I knew after Mom's blowjob and fucking Gloria just before Suzi arrived with dinner, I was going to be able to last a long time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our New Normal Ch. 03-04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds