Our New Normal Ch. 03-04

I loved watching Gloria reveling in Suzi' attack on her cunt. She was mauling her own breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples and then just squeezing each tit harder than I would have tried. I tucked those images in my head so I could attack her tits the way she clearly liked. She seemed to be getting close, grabbing Suzi's head and pushing it tight against her snatch so I picked up my pace. I tried to reach around to play with her clit but couldn't do that and maintain my rhythm, so I just concentrated on fucking her hard and fast. Gloria started bucking up and down, pushing her pussy up against Suzi's face while she moaned "Fuck, Yes, THERE, THERE, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!, FUUUUCCCCKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Then she collapsed back onto the couch. She lay there with the most beautiful look on her face, eyes closed, just radiating contentment. I think Suzi was still licking Gloria's cunt, slowly and gently while starting to respond to my cock plunging into her wetness. I hoped she was close because I was past the point of no return. I could feel my cum boiling up in my balls as she began moaning. Never saying anything intelligible, just moaning louder as her hips started to match my pace. Pushing back against me each time I thrust into her.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" was all I could say. I thrust into her one last time and pulled her hips trying to get my cock as deep as possible into her as I unloaded my cum. As much as I had cum already that day, I didn't have lots of cum. Gloria had gotten a full load that morning, but I don't think Suzi cared or noticed. Finally, Suzi went limp beneath me, pulling my shrinking cock from inside her. I sat back on my heels while we all recovered.

"Fuck that was intense. We are going to have to order lots of late-night food from China Heaven. The delivery is certainly heavenly. And I am famished. Suzi, are you joining us for dinner? I think we just had dessert."

Suzi laughed at me, "I am also glad I didn't call the cops though I don't often end up making deliveries, so you can't always count on this quality of service. And since my boyfriend and I are going hiking in the morning I will have to be up and out early in the morning.

Gloria asked, "Are you going to be telling your boyfriend about this or are we keeping this as our little secret."

"He doesn't need to know." We have not committed to monogamy at this point, but that might change." As Suzi stood up, my cum started to ooze from her well used cunt and run down her legs.

Gloria sat down in front of her. "At least let me clean up some of this mess. After all you cleaned me up." She grabbed Suzi's ass cheeks and pulled Suzi oozing pussy to her face. She quickly licked my cum from Suzi's thighs and then shoved two fingers into her pussy, pulling out more cum and sucking her fingers clean. "I got most of it. I hope you get to deliver here again."

Suzi laughed and said, "I am almost ready to stay, but I do really have to go." She found her panties and started to pull them up but apparently felt some of my come still drooling out of her. She scooped up the cum from her thigh and said, "Get over her Fucking Pervert and clean up the rest of your mess." I took her fingers in my hand and slowly licked them clean. "Thanks" was all she said as she finished dressing and picked up the cash I had laid on the table. Just as she opened the door she added, "See both of you again soon, I hope!" and then closed the door behind her.

Gloria headed for the table, "Now I am really hungry. You talk about your new normal at home. Is this going to be our normal? I can feel myself falling for you, but it's clear that monogamy is probably not something that we will try. Unless we make a quick change, you and I will both likely be fucking your parents and sister. Fuck, who knows, we might even end up fucking your parent's friends as well in some amazing incestuous or polyamorous conglomerate. All of a sudden, I am like Suzi wondering if I should stay or just call the police. We have only had one date and I feel like we need to agree on where this is going. And I really need to eat. The food is cold by now. Put what you want on a plate, and I will nuke up our dinner."

She handed me a plate and I started to load it up with something from each of those classic Chinese take-out boxes. "My family and I had this discussion this afternoon and have decided to jump into no-limits incest. By now I am the only one that hasn't fucked my sister or Mother, and Mom did give me a great blowjob. Where this leads, will it grow to include the Simpkins or even their kids, I don't know. Teo months ago, we were sort of your standard middle class suburban family. I didn't know my parents were swingers or that they were nudists. I would never discuss my sex life with any of them and there was certainly no chance that I would ever be having sex with any of them. And now here we are."

"This morning, when I dropped you off, we both said we loved each other, which was both frighteningly fast and almost perfectly comforting. My vision for my life always assumed that I would find the right girl, fall in love, get married, have kids and a nice home while we both pursued careers. And part of me still sees that as the ideal. But most of me wants to see where this all goes. I want to see what it feels like to be balls deep in my mom or filling Hermione's mouth with my cum. I want to watch you eating Mom's pussy. I want to watch you eating Hermione's pussy. I even think I want to watch Dad fucking you and filling up your pussy with his cum. And all of that makes some kind of sense. And then we go and add a stranger to the mix by playing with Suzi. I don't regret it. I want to do it again, but it does raise the question of where our boundaries are, if any.

Gloria pulled our meals out of the microwave and set down my plate in front of me before sitting next to me. We both started to eat in silence. I had had my say, I waited for her to digest what I had said and figure out what that might mean to her. Gloria put her fork down and just looked at me. "I don't know if my vision of the future ever really looked like yours. I wasn't sure I would ever marry. I have had a series of relationships and none of them ended all that well and I wasn't sure that finding the right man was worth the pain comes from finding a succession of the wrong men. I was wondering if it might make more sense to find a girlfriend and see how that would work. But you have changed all of that. All of a sudden, love, marriage, kids, homes, sound like they might be possible. Maybe even getting a degree in something useful. But I don't see monogamy on the table. So, if I can fuck somebody other than you, and you get to fuck other people that me, who can't I fuck?"

"Fuck if I know. We have already moved outside of the traditional definitions of relationships. But here is what I think. For now, we have a defined circle of others that we can play with. Basically, you, me, and my family. And I guess Suzi. I already know I want to fuck Mrs. Simpkins the next time they come over to play with Mom and Dad. I haven't fucked her yet and I don't have to. As much fun as she might be, I don't think I am willing to risk losing you if that is one pussy to many from you to deal with. Let's start there. Are you comfortable with me fucking Mom's friend. And the other side of that is am I comfortable with you getting spit roasted by Dad and Mr. Simpkins."

"That seems to be a good place to start. I don't know what the answer is though. I am more than fine with you fucking your mom and Hermione. Hell, I want to fuck them AND your dad. And in for a penny, in for a pound. I should be fine with adding the Simpkins to our circle. But something about it also makes me nervous. Do you know when your parents were going to have the Simpkins over again?"

"No, but we can ask them."

"So, for the Simpkins, let's do this. Next time they are over, we join in for dinner but before the sex gets going, we step away for a few minutes to make a final decision. That way we have time to think about it, nothing is going to happen with them today anyway. And if it's too much for either of us that night, then we make our apologies and come over to my place for some quality time alone.

"That works just fine for me. If you order Chinese again some night when I am not here and Suzi delivers, will you want to play with her by yourself? I am pretty sure I am OK with it, but we won't really know until it actually happens. I guess that is the other rule. If, after you watch me fuck my mom, you begin to freak out, promise you will let me know. I know one thing right now; I don't want to lose you. I can be a nudist in my Parent's home without fucking anyone in my family if you are not comfortable with it. You just have to promise to tell me. And I will tell you if watching you blow my dad is just too much for me."

"Sounds good, we will need to talk about this a lot at first until we know we are both OK with here we are."

"So do we stay here tonight, or just dive into the deep end and go to your place. I don't know what your classes look like, but I have the day off tomorrow. If we are going to your place, we might want to shower so we don't show up smelling of sex.

"Or we could just wash off in the shower by the pool when we get there. I would like to go for a swim."

"OK then, let me get a change of clothes to wear tomorrow and we will head out."

"Bring your spare toothbrush and anything else you want to just leave at the house."

Ten minutes later, we were in my car headed home to our new normal.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds