• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Outer Demon
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Outer Demon

"Please coat me," she said softly. "Please take me, and make me yours."

Her words were fuel to his lust, sending a flare of heat through him, which she immediately felt as his slime began to squeeze her more firmly and spread across her more quickly. Joshua was rapidly losing his human silhouette as he transferred himself onto her body, but his grin somehow grew even wider.

"I'm not going to be gentle," he promised, glowing pink ovals appearing where his eyes used to be.

Cheeks flushed heavily violet, she gazed at him lovingly as he spread himself across her.

"I don't want you to be," she whispered.

That was it! That was the final piece of kindling Joshua needed, and his mind erupted, maniacal lust surging forth from his mind into hers. The ooze on her shoulders rippled, and Joshua's arms burst outwards, wings fully extending. His fingertips extended outward, flexing themselves and making a show of their strength. He commanded his substance coating Julie's hips to stretch out, and formed two tentacles. Slipping upwards, they wrapped around his wife's wrists and yanked them behind her waist. Then the tentacles bound themselves together, effectively binding Julie's hands and rendering her utterly defenseless.

An observer might have thought it curious that they disregarded the bed and continued to remain standing, but that was not the case, for Julie no longer was standing. Joshua's ooze covered her entire body, suspending her off the ground. His wife was a prisoner wrapped in his body, entirely helpless and dependent on him for pleasure, and she loved it. The very idea gave her pleasure, and she moaned loudly.

Enjoying yourself?

"Yes," Julie groaned.

I'm just getting started.

Wrapping his left hand around Julie's body, he brought his fingertips to her chest, pressing them into her and massaging the substance coating her breasts further into her. At the same time, he contracted the ooze covering her nipples, making it wriggle around her and lap at her with a thousand tongues. On top of that, he brought his right hand down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and playing with them. His hands were massive enough that he could use his fingers to scratch and tickle her back while the rest of his hand occupied itself with her ass.

Moaning and squirming, Julie's hands tried to pull free from her waist, but Joshua's tentacles held her tightly. Her hands snapped back and collided into her ass, making it jiggle alluringly.

"Joshua!" she exclaimed, her body trembling at his touches.

No more words, he ordered, spreading the substance that coated her neck further up. It spread across her chin and crossed over her mouth, stopping just below her nose so that she could still breathe. Shooting wide, her eyes turned to look at her husband, who grinned at her. The lust behind his glowing, pink eyes burned like stars, captivating her. She attempted to say something, but her words were muffled by her slimy gag.

Payback time, he grinned. Moan for me, Julie.

His ooze dipped into her mouth, forming a tongue. Reaching for hers, his slimy appendage coiled around his wife's tongue like a snake, binding it and assuming total dominance. Her eyes relaxed as her husband pleasured every part of her at once, inside and out. She let out another long moan, which his ooze eagerly lapped up.

There was no mistaking it, this time. He could literally taste her pleasure, freely offered to him through whatever mental link they shared. Her taste sent a spike of lust into his mind, and his eyes flared even brighter. He devoured her very bliss, feeding his instincts and sating his lust.

More! He had to have more!

I'll leave you your vision, he chuckled. You deserve to see the fruit of your efforts.

Shining with love and gratitude, her eyes met his and expressed what her mouth could not.

Joshua faced a choice. This was fun, but he still hungered for more. He could keep teasing her...or he could conquer her.

He knew that Julie would happily go along with whatever he wanted, but...she was right. She had waited long enough for this day, so it wouldn't be fair to keep her waiting for much longer.

Julie hummed in appreciation, still wriggling in his slimy embrace.

What to do, what to do...

Julie mumbled something into her gag, shivering as his tongue continued to control hers.

What's that, my gorgeous wife? You want both, at the same time?

She nodded vigorously, causing Joshua's raspy laughter to drift across her mind.

Such a brilliant, wonderful wife I have. Of course I'll satisfy your request, love.

Continuing to grope her with his left hand, he brought his right hand up from her rear, causing her to whine in disappointment. Joshua shrunk his right hand down to a more reasonable size, and wrapped his fingertips around Julie's throat. Squealing with delight at his boldness, she arched her back and inclined her neck towards him, making herself more vulnerable for him - her instincts as a nightgaunt activating.

The old masters had designed the nightgaunts to feel a comfortable pleasure whenever they obeyed their commands, keeping them obedient. That feature remained even after the Demon Lord worked her magic. But the modern nightgaunt received that pleasure as sexual bliss, encouraging them to submit to their beloved husband's whims.

Joshua grinned and accepted her submission, giving his wife's throat a very gentle squeeze and massaging her neck muscles. The brief deprivation of oxygen added a tinge of panic to her pleasure, which sent a bolt of orgasmic sensation through her, making her scream into her gag. Straining her bound wrists once again, Julie fell limp, panting.

But her husband offered her no mercy, increasing the motions of his slime coating her waist. Creeping down, he began to explore the one place he hadn't yet experienced...

Half-lidded from the ecstatic pleasure, Julie's eyes shot wide open again as she felt something new pressing against her inner thighs.

Technically, Joshua didn't need a sex organ, seeing how every cell of his new body was essentially identical. But it just felt right to mold the slime at the lower part of his body into a more familiar shape. A thick shaft of dark ooze rubbed in between Julie's thighs, slowly rising upwards and brushing against her sopping entrance.

Julie's eyes shot back, meeting her husband's grin and silently begging him to do more than just rub his cock between her thighs.

Soon enough, love. But I've just realized...I've been neglecting your tail, haven't I?

Altering his lower mass, Joshua created a long tentacle out of his substance. He intertwined his own tail with Julie's, wrapping around it many times, creating a writhing mass that wriggled around like two snakes tied together. The ooze coating the tail of Julie's tip eagerly yielded to her husband's, withdrawing and allowing Joshua's substance to take over.

Arching her back and moaning yet again, Julie squeezed her thighs together, trying to tempt her husband with pleasure. He laughed and responded by stopping his motions altogether. His ooze froze around her entire body, ceasing its wriggling and licking. Thrashing around at the sudden deprivation of pleasure, Julie whined needily and turned to look at her husband, desperation gleaming in her sad eyes.

Well I'm sorry, my dear, he said sympathetically. But you did ask me to tease you. Don't you remember?

She pleaded into her gag. Even the ooze inside her mouth had stopped giving her pleasure, no matter how much she tried to tempt him with her tongue's wiggling.

Joshua's grin sported a cruel edge. Teasing her like this was too perfect!

Not good enough, love.

Gripping her throat again, he yanked her hair backwards and brought her face to his, hovering his eyes just an inch from hers. Julie's struggling instantly ceased, suddenly hypnotized by the swirling energy of her husband's eyes. Joshua basked in her attention for a moment, admiring the beauty of her purple irises, then decided to break the moment. He let his left hand fall down from Julie's breasts, and spread her thighs apart, poking a single finger out and slipping it into her pussy.

She let out a shuddering moan, arching her back even further. Her nipples poked against the dark ooze covering her, forcing Joshua to pause for a moment and admire them.

Do you want more, my love?

She screamed her consent, nodding vigorously.

Then beg me, he demanded. Beg me to take you, Julie. Beg me to conquer you.

Slipping another slimy finger inside her folds, he began stretching her and rubbing his slime up and down inside her pussy. Drops of his slime stuck to her insides, reluctantly dragging along as they followed the motions of his fingers. The sublime friction inside of her made Julie writhe and release her loudest moans yet. With tears beginning to pool in her eyes, she loosed a muffled string of desperate pleading, begging her husband to take her, to just fuck her already!

A pang of sympathy shot through him - perhaps he had been getting a bit carried away. But as fun as it would be to immediately begin, there was one thing he needed to tell her, first.

I love you, Julie, he said gently.

Then fuck me, her eyes screamed. Pressing her ass against him, desperate for stronger stimulation, Julie sent her thoughts over, begging her husband for his love.

Grinning lewdly, Joshua instantly returned the pleasure she craved for so desperately, commanding the slime all across her body to began moving again. She began to squirm in delight, but Joshua gripped her throat and held her still.

Jul'leKhoi'ali'azk, he growled. You are mine.

Withdrawing his fingers from her folds, Joshua used his hands to spread Julie's legs further apart, and thrust his cock into her with a single, powerful motion.

Gasping at the sensation, Julie's entire body seized up, her muscles tensing.

Withdrawing slowly from Julie's cunt, he adjusted the amount of substance in her. The initial size of his cock didn't matter in the slightest, given that he could freely control the size of it. It would take some experimenting, but he knew he would find the perfect fit for her, given time.

Julie didn't seem to care at the moment, though. She screamed and flailed in ecstasy, her body having become hyper-sensitive from Joshua's relentless massaging. He pushed his cock back into her, slowly this time, grin widening with every inch of her insides that he claimed as his own.

Their mental link exploded, their minds being driven to the extreme as they struggled to keep up with their shared pleasure. Joshua could feel Julie's delight, understanding just how good his erotic massage felt, understanding how delirious she felt as his cock spread her folds apart and claimed her. Her ecstasy tasted divine, and his mind slurped up her sensations like ambrosia.

Withdrawing again, Joshua used his monstrous hands to begin adding even more pleasure to her mix. His left hand went back up to her chest, resuming its favorite past-time of teasing and pinching his wife's breasts. Continuing to massage her neck with his right hand, Joshua gave her throat gentle squeezes intermittently.

He began to pick up the pace, slamming his organ into her, harder and faster. His ooze made a deliciously lewd squelch as he slammed himself into her, sending shockwaves across her ass and making her thighs jiggle. Gripping her head, he tilted her eyes back to his, maintaining eye contact as he violated her entire body.

Pleasuring every part of her with verve, he ensured that nowhere was safe. He slurped on her toes, licked her ears, poked at her stomach, massaged her elbows, prodded her knees, coated her clit...

This was what the frenzied love-making of the Abyss entailed. If this pleasure was what it meant to be a monster, then being human was a nightmare that Joshua never wanted to return to.

Deciding that he wanted to hear his wife's moans again, he withdrew the slime covering her mouth.

"Hah," she panted. "J-Joshua...h-harder, please..."

As you wish, he chuckled.

With a mighty thrust, he hilted himself inside of her, feeling himself poke against her cervix.

"Ngyah!" Julie cried. "I-I can not e-endure this for much l-longer..."

Then don't endure it, he urged. Scream for me, my gorgeous, brilliant wife.

"Yes," she panted, eyes shining with unparalleled bliss. "I will...my husband!"

Julie clenched her muscles, squeezing her walls around Joshua as he thrust back into her. The enhanced pressure made it more difficult to pull out, but he continued his assault. The time for words was over, for there were none that could accurately portray their bliss.

Slaps, squelches, moans, grunts, and groans filled the room with the rising peal of their lust. Driving the motions of his slime as hard as he possibly could, Joshua increased the licking and squeezing of the slime coating his wife. He would give Julie an orgasm powerful enough to turn her brain to mush, or die trying.

Julie's breath caught in her throat.

"Haaaah!" she exploded, legs quivering as pleasure coursed throughout every cell in her body. Flailing around so strongly that it almost seemed as if she were seizing, Joshua's ooze kept her well restrained, continuing to play with her.

Her orgasm crashed into his mind like a tidal wave, smashing into his senses and instantly triggering his own orgasm. Firmly grabbing her hips, he thrust into Julie as fiercely and deeply as he could, cock erupting and staining Julie's insides white.

They found that their orgasm did not peak, but continued to rise, higher and higher, eventually causing the two to lose all sense of time. Hours could have passed, even days, and yet the two continued to kiss and caress each other without a care in the world, as Julie's folds tightened and milked her husband for all that he had to give.

But inevitably, they began to wind down together, panting and shaking from the intensity of it all. Withdrawing his tentacles, Joshua undid Julie's restraints, allowing her hands to move freely again. She used them to reach down, affectionately squeezing his cock as the last of his essence poured into her. When she was sure that her husband had fully satisfied his lust, she stopped, and Joshua took it as a cue to cease the motions of his ooze.

His substance still wriggled across her body, but it now sought to provide comfort, soothing her after such an intense experience. Joshua slowly lowered the both of them to the floor, scooting back and leaning against the wall, forming a reversed instance of their time in the cave.

"That," Julie breathed. "I...I do not even know how to begin to describe how perfect that was..."

"I think 'perfect' is as strong a word as you can use, love," Joshua chuckled. "How are you feeling? Was I too rough?"

"Not at all," she said, tilting her head back and looking up into his eyes. "You had the perfect balance."

"But I would not mind if you wanted to be rougher," she added with a giggle.

"Careful," he grinned. "I might just do that, next time."

"Next time," she sighed. "What a wonderful idea."

"Agreed," Joshua said. His eyelids suddenly felt very heavy, and he had to struggle to stifle a yawn.

"I think we should move to the bed before we fall asleep," he suggested.

"Just a little longer," Julie said, nuzzling her head against his chest. "I love being together like this."

So the two rested on the floor for a minute, recovering from their ordeal together. Bringing his face down to hers, Joshua planted several small kisses on his wife's lips, the pair simply taking comfort from each other's presence.

Julie took a deep breath and lay her head against her husband's chest, struggling to keep the sleep out of her eyes.

"Hey," she said softly. "Let's go flying, tomorrow."

"Okay," Joshua smiled. "Where should we go?"'

"Anywhere," she giggled. "Everywhere. I do not mind, so long as I am with you."

"That is kind of a prerequisite, is it not?" Joshua laughed, mimicking her style of speech.

"Do not tease me," she protested. "Not like that, anyway..."

"Sorry, but you had better get used to it. You're just too cute."

"Oh, fine," she sighed. "I suppose I can find a way to live with it."

She reached a hand up and stroked her husband's cheek.

"I love you, Joshua," she said softly. "Please stay with me."

"Of course," he replied.

"Forever," they agreed, sealing the promise with one last kiss before heading to bed. They fell asleep together, minds intertwining in their dreams, sending each other blissful thoughts of what they hoped their future would hold.

And far, far above them, in the whirlpool of gleaming jewels that painted the night sky, the stars shone just a bit brighter, granting the union their approval.

********************

********************

A/N: Wow, was this ever a blast to write! The nightgaunt is such a creative and fun species to work with, I love her! I just love the idea of this expressionless, ultra-strong chaos demon actually being super submissive and lovey-dovey. If you made it all the way through this without previously knowing about her, I highly recommend checking out her profile on the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It is honestly one of the most creative monster girl designs I have ever seen. You'll have to tell me if I did her art justice - she's rather complicated, but I tried to describe her as accurately as I could.

If you did already know about the nightgaunt, did your impression of her change? I think a lot of people get turned off by the fear that they end up becoming their wife's demonic goo backpack for all of eternity, but that is very much not the case. Can you imagine the power trip you would get, learning that you can suddenly change and control every single part of yourself?

When it comes to the transformation aspects, I think a lot of people fear 'losing their humanity'. At the risk of sounding pompous, what really is humanity? Personally, I don't think humanity depends on your physical form. But in a world filled with propaganda and fear-mongering against the monsters, I think most people would be terrified at the thought of becoming a monster. That said, some of the MGE profiles and other fan-stories gloss over the full implications of becoming a monster.

I think, 'Oh, I've been raped but it felt so good that I am now 100% OK with this', can be a bit boring. Not every time, and there's nothing wrong with skipping past that if it isn't the focus of the story, but I wanted to explore what it would be like if a guy had some serious doubts/hangups about being a monster. That's why Joshua insisted that he take the time to go think alone.

He's lucky that his soulmate was Julie! A lot of the more...aggressive, monsters would never have given him that chance. That's the way it is, I guess, in a world full of species that are way stronger than the humans.

Anyway, it should be quite obvious to anyone who has played Monster Hunter that the nightgaunt's purple parts are inspired by the Gore Magala of Monster Hunter, so that's where the idea for her bestial combat form came from. It's really interesting to think about it...that dark ooze is kind of an organic mech, right? The two have to combine like the Power Rangers or something; it's the only way to utilize their full power.

All four of the chaotic/abyssal species in MGE rank highly on my list of preferences. Now that I've gained some experience with writing erotica, my next story is going to feature my absolute favorite monstergirl of all, the Shoggoth. I really want to do my favorite girl justice, so I hope you'll all come back and read that one!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Outer Demon
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds