• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Over Exposed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Over Exposed

The digital edition, available only to customers who were also club members, included videos of models using the products. Faces of the models were never included but the videos instructing the proper use of the toys for maximum effect were very popular. This catalog was one of the main customers for Catalog Creations and the owner was a personal friend of Mr. Ames. If the catalogs did not come out on time, Mr. Ames would make sure that heads rolled. Even Cheryl would not be safe from that wrath.

"Hi Mason, how's the shoot going?" Cheryl asked reverting to her cheery office voice.

"Well, the stills are going fine. The light boxes are working and we're cranking out those images. I expected my female model to be here by now. In fact, when I heard you come in I thought you might be her. Any idea when she's coming? I have to get the videos produced today. If we don't stay on the time line I won't be able to finish the edits in time." Mason rattled on as he adjusted a butt plug on the light box that didn't seem to want to stay still.

"Yeah, about that. I just found out our model has some kind of plague and the agency is completely booked out today. I just wanted to check in with you before I take the issue back to Mr. Ames."

"Better you than me. Good luck with that. I'll call up as soon as I have all the stills done. Shouldn't take more than an hour. Perhaps, you'll have a solution by then?"

"I absolutely will. Don't worry. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Cheryl raced back to the executive offices. This was bad news and there was no way to fix it that she could see. Better to tell her boss now than worry about his reaction.

"There are no models available and the model we booked is sick." Cheryl stated in as neutral a tone as possible.

"What exactly does that mean Cheryl?" Mr. Ames looked up from his desk and fixed his eyes on her pinning her to the floor like a bug in an exhibit.

"Mason, the photographer, is doing the stills now and expects to be done in an hour."

"I know who Mason is. What I don't know is how you plan to solve the problem of the missing model." He sternly replied in clear enunciated staccato sounds.

Cheryl hadn't seen her boss this angry in a long time. It was so rare that her planning resulted in failure. His clipped tones and thinned lips were scarier than if he were screaming. Bellowing was normal for Mr. Ames, quiet was dangerous.

"Well sir, our options are limited with this shoot. Belle Modeling works well for us because Naughty Toys doesn't like using skinny models. There are other plus size agencies, but their models don't do sex. If we try an escort agency, it's unlikely we will find a 'natural' body. Fake boobs, lips, butts are fairly standard for that occupation. It's possible the original model will be well enough by Monday or we can have another model in on Tuesday. "

"Neither of those solutions will work. We have to have the stills, including model stills, done, edited and ready for printing by Monday to start the catalog layout. Mason has other jobs, we aren't his only gig. These are the Valentines catalogs. If we miss this deadline Naughty Toys will move their business. And we have to get started on the video shots. They're anticipating having over 100 videos added to their site in support of this catalog. Not all the videos were going to include this model, but the other studio slots are filled. The images and videos will need to be edited and approved. This is our window." Mr. Ames finished his lecture and went silent, continuing to stare at his assistant as if examining a specimen.

After a few deadly, silent moments, the CEO of Catalog Creations rose slowly from his leather executive chair to his full impressive height. He walked slowly around his desk, closing in on his assistant while never taking his eyes off her body. He moved around her humming to himself, making noises that sounded to Cheryl like "it might just work". Cheryl tried not to panic.

Grabbing her hand, Mr. Ames spun around heading for the door. "Come with me."

Cheryl trotted along with her long-legged boss as fast as she could in her 5" stilettos, trying not to get dragged behind him. Mr. Ames was a man on a mission and everyone in the hallway scattered as they saw him coming. Reaching the studio, he threw open the door and shoved Cheryl in announcing to Mason, "I have our replacement model."

"What? NO!" screeched Cheryl.

Mason lifted his head from the light box dangling the chained nipple clamps he had been capturing from his hand. He blinked a couple of times looking from Mr. Ames to Cheryl. He slowly started nodding, a smile emerging on his face. "Yes, she is the perfect substitute."

"Traitor!" snarled Cheryl.

Mason's face lit up in a full grin. "It'll be a pleasure to work with you so directly Cheryl."

"I'll be here the entire time and I'll be doing the direct work with Cheryl." Growled her boss. Like that made the situation any better she thought to herself.

"Works for me. Let's get started. I already have the still shots for the new products. We should start with the model stills and then hopefully get to the video recordings. If we start now, we should be able to get everything done by 12:30, 1 o'clock and I can do some editing before the review meeting at 4." Mason stated like this was just another day at the office. For him it was, for Cheryl it was a complete cluster fuck.

"Great, let's get started." snapped Mr. Ames

"Okay, might as well start with these." Mason smirked holding up the nipple clamps.

"She's going to need her nipples stimulated before we put those on. Why don't we just record the process and then capture the stills after the product is in use?" asked her boss, completely ignoring her horrified look.

"Good idea sir. Much more efficient." Mason quickly agreed.

"Yeah, great." murmured Cheryl.

"Take off your dress. You can leave your panties on but you need to remove your bra."

"I don't have any panties. Can't we use draping?" Cheryl whispered as if saying out loud would somehow make the situation worse.

"Don't worry about it. We're professionals and I've seen everything, more than once." Mason waved a hand in the air as if to wipe away her concern while checking the settings on the camera for video mode.

"You haven't seen my everything." Cheryl argued.

"Quit wasting our time and take off the dress. I distinctly remember you telling me in my office that the missing model was not a problem and I could quit worrying because you 'got this'. Well, guess what, you do." Mr. Ames folded his arms across his chest and stared at his assistant as if willing her dress to disappear.

Cheryl slowly untied the outer belt on her dress. The right hand panel fell loose but still covered her breast. Taking a deep breath, she pulled back the panel and released the inner ties. Mr. Ames stepped behind her as she did this, pulling the dress from her arms and hanging it on a convenient hanger from the standing wardrobe.

"Leave the heels on. It will make doing the fluff work easier for Mr. A here." Mason stated as if he was talking to a real model and not a woman with her Associates degree in business that was an expert in efficiency and assisting a demanding executive. Where had her day gone so wrong?

Cheryl stood naked before the men in just her pearls and heels, waiting as the lighting and camera angles were set. Mr. Ames took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. His arms and hands would be in videos and some of the stills. Her nipples began to pebble on their own in the cool air and with her nervous anticipation. Her boss, always so professional, was about to use her body to showcase adult toys for a website that was seen by thousands and thousands of people.

She was going to be stroked and poked, prodded and pinched all while being filmed. She couldn't decide if it was a fantasy come true or her worst nightmare. If only she had taken more time to hit the gym and had skipped dessert more often. She wrapped her arms tight around herself and tried not to hyperventilate or orgasm.

"Okay, let's get started. Stroke over her nipple, pinch it and roll it making sure it's nice and hard then place the first clamp. We'll pause the filming and then move you to the mark on the other side. Repeat the process and clamp the second nipple. At that point, I can capture a still. We'll complete the video with the removal of the clamps and the massage of the nipples. Any questions?" Mason was all business.

"I have a question. Do I have to remain quiet? Do you want me make specific noises at specific moments of the film?" Cheryl wanted to get this right the first time.

"Oh no sweetheart. You do whatever you want with your voice. You just have to remain in position. The final sound is done later in the studio with an instructional voice over, no moaning on the product vids." Mason shared cheerfully.

"Ready?" Mr. Ames growled.

Cheryl nodded resigned to the fact this was going to happen or she would lose her job. Mason called for action. Mr. Ames licked his fingers and began rolling and pinching her nipples. He was standing behind her working both breasts with his strong digits. She hardened immediately and began softly moaning despite her best efforts to remain quiet. Mr. Ames pulled and pinched and rubbed her to the point her nipples couldn't get any harder. She sucked in a breath as the first biting clamp was applied. The second clamp quickly followed it. She grit her teeth to keep from crying out. He whispered in her ear reassuring words about how good she was doing.

Cheryl had never had nipple clamps applied. She must admit she liked the prep work and even the attraction of having them on her nipples with the sparkly chain dangling in between. It seemed like her nipples were directly attached to her clit. She could feel the moisture gathering on her inner thighs.

"Freeze. Let me get some stills. Perfect" Mason prattled, clicking away with his camera. "Continue."

Her boss released the first clamp and she squealed, cursing him, the maker of the product, and the photographer. He rubbed the blood back into her nipple taking away the sting then reached across and removed the other clamp. As he rubbed the abused nipple back to life, she clamped her legs tight together trying to breathe through the pain and the unexpected pleasure without coming during the first video.

Cheryl looked across to the table with remaining products laid out. The only things she recognized on the table were a small leather flogger and the butt plug Mason had been photographing earlier in the morning. Fear caused her stomach to clench and she bit her lower lip.

"Don't worry. I'll be right here. You're doing great." Mr. Ames whispered in her ear as he gently stroked her arm.

Cheryl watched Mason drag out a platform on wheels. The platform was the size of a coffin, long and narrow. At this point, Cheryl thought a coffin might be more appropriate; she could just die of embarrassment.

He placed the platform over the X she had previously been standing on. On top of the platform he placed a large triangular pillow. He patted the pillow twice and looked to Cheryl. "All ready for you sweetheart. Need you face up with your ass perched on the apex and your legs down the front. Go ahead and spread them for me too."

"What?" she sputtered.

"Don't worry, your face won't be in the video. We need to capture the glass dildo as it enters a vagina. Helps show the size of the head and how the angle of the curve helps to hit a woman's g-spot."

"Get on the pillow Cheryl." Ames stated as he grabbed hold of her elbow to assist her up on the platform. "We have a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time."

Cheryl reacted to the dominant tone in his voice and positioned herself on the pillow as instructed without falling off the narrow platform. Mason leaned over to move her legs but froze at the primal sound that came from her boss.

"Just go behind the camera and tell me what you need."

"Yep, sure thing boss. Just went on autopilot there for a second. Won't happen again." Mason quickly acquiesced.

Cheryl scooted up the pillow a few more inches until she felt like her butt was floating in mid-air. Her high heels were at the very edges of the platform and her pussy was warming under the set lights on full display, wet and shiny like brand new vinyl.

"Mr. A, place the head of the dildo at her opening and I'll grab the still we need. Then work it slowly in and out. I need to get a clear image of the tool all the way in with just the end bulb on the outside. Whenever you're ready."

Ames picked up the dildo, barely noticing it was cold, thinking only of working the tool in and out of his sexy little assistant. She wasn't the only one suffering during this shoot. He was so hard he could pound nails right now. He placed the head of the glass dildo with the blue accents on her slick opening.

Cheryl squealed and almost jumped off the table. "COLD!" she hollered. Mr. Ames held her down as Mason captured the required image. He chuckled as he explained that earlier they had captured the image of the dildo in warm water and then in cold water. The accents would turn colors depending on which temperature was in play. Apparently, the dildo retained the cold pretty well.

Ames started to stroke the dildo slowly in and out of her using her own ample lubrication to ease the movement. The blue accents began to fade as her body warmed the glass. The curve on the tool was stroking her just right. If she reached up and rubbed her clit right now, she would explode.

"Freeze" called Mason and she heard the camera click several stills of the glass dildo embedded deep in her pussy. Her passageway clenched tightly around the invader and she became even wetter. Now, as he pulled and pushed the toy in and out of her, wet sounds echoed in the studio. Both men were breathing heavily watching the beautiful pink flower suck in the glass sculpture.

"Got what you need?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure. You can remove that now. There's a tray for the toys that need to be cleaned on the table, just put it in there." Mason panted.

Cheryl pouted. She had been so close. So far today the only man to give her satisfaction was the dream man on the train.

"Next, I need you to turn over and put that fine ass in the air over the edge of the pillow. Get into a relaxed position and spread your knees as far as you can."

"What, what are we doing next?" Each toy seemed to pushing her farther and farther from her comfort zone. Cheryl really wasn't thrilled about putting her big bottom in the air for anyone no matter what adjective Mason had used to describe it.

"Have you ever done any ass play? Dildos, plugs, penis?" Mason asked like most people asked if you had seen the latest Iron Man movie.

"Um, fingers sometimes. Does that count?"

"Your fingers or Jesse's?"

"His"

"Oh yeah, that counts. Those fingers are much longer than anything we're working with today. So, no need to be nervous." Mason continued to adjust his video equipment for the perfect angle.

"Ames, we're going to start the video with you applying lube to her ass and the toy. This is a training kit, so the first toy is really pretty small. She shouldn't have any trouble taking it. Then we are going to remove it and show the open hole. Finally we'll show you lubing the second size and, if she can, taking that one. I need stills with each toy at the opening, before entrance and then at least one with the toy fully engaged. I also want a still as you're pulling it out, right before it pops, so we may need a couple of tries to get both the video and all the stills."

"Got it." Mr. Ames assured the photographer as he picked up the large dispenser of water based lube.

Cheryl looked over her shoulder to the toy table. Standing like little chess pieces were a blue, a red and a white butt plug each one larger than the last. They looked a little bit like pawns on a chessboard. Round heads, skinny necks and broad round bases. They also looked a lot fatter than any finger she had previously had up her ass. Jesse always waited until she was right on the verge of an orgasm before engaging in any anal play. She was always too far-gone to feel nervous or clench up. This was going to be interesting.

Cheryl tried not to tense up or make noise as her boss's fingers stoked the cool lube across her asshole and one finger went in to the first knuckle bringing the lube with it to coat her sensitive ring. She clenched around him, holding him in place. "Relax." he commanded softly in her ear.

"Hold her cheek back with your other hand, rub more lube on the outside with just your first two fingers and pause after it's slicked across ...perfect! Got it."

Cheryl tried to ignore the fact that Mason was photographing her ass being oiled up. Breathing slowly in and out, trying to relax. The faster they got their picture the faster she could put her clothes back on and get out of there.

Ames picked up the little blue ass pawn and coated its bulbous head with the lube. Holding her cheek back with one hand, he placed the product on her puckered little opening. Mason made a satisfied grunt and her boss began pushing the toy into her hole.

Cheryl reached down between her legs and began strumming her clit to distract herself from the stretching and burning happening at her back door. Just as she started to have a mini-gasm as quietly as possible the toy popped in and filled her tiny hole. "Oh!" she squealed. Ames chuckled quietly and patted her butt cheek. Even the gentle pat sent a surge of sensation through her. She lay panting with her head to the side adjusting to the sensation.

Using both hands, he held open her full round butt cheeks so the photographer could capture the image of the toy completely seated in her. Ames turned the base of the toy, preparing to remove it. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced. Her hand flew back to her clit rubbing and rubbing seemingly without her knowledge. The plug was released all at once leaving her hole open a little from the violation. Mason snapped the pictures quickly.

"Should we try the next size?"

Mason looked over at their substitute model. She cooed softly to herself enjoying the last of her second real orgasm of the day.

"If we can get her to take the red one, the second size up, it will add visual interest to the next product vids. There's nothing like a spot of red to draw the eye. Let's move quickly while she's still blissed out."

Her boss quickly lubed the red training plug and added more to her now open asshole. Pressing firmly as she stretched to accommodate the lager size. The round red base contrasted beautifully with her pale, peaches and cream skin. Mason snapped a picture that the catalog would never see. It was just for him.

He and Ames hadn't worked a girl together like this since their fraternity days. The rhythm was coming back and it was all he could do not to drop his pants and slide his dick in her mouth. As it was, he might come in his jeans like some green boy at any moment. He had worked with a lot of models, but they were disconnected and robotic. No emotion. Mason could feel the trust and desire coming off their little amateur in waves. He could smell her sweet throbbing pussy and at this point the scene was just as much torture for him as it was for her.

"Turn her over. Let's do the ben-wah balls. We have the large ones in a holster with a string that we need to photograph. We should video them going in, one, then the next, then have you pull the string and remove them pausing after each one. You shouldn't need much lube as hard as she just came. Maybe, just a light coating on the balls directly."

"Ok, but after this, she gets a break. She's been on this damn wedge for 45 minutes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Over Exposed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds