• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Over Exposed
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Over Exposed

"Best amateur show ever. Well done sweetie." Leila congratulated Cheryl as she came backstage. Leila gave her a huge hug. Cheryl was oblivious to her nakedness. She glowed from the powerful energy filling her.

The guys joined them in the studio. Cheryl and her friends were wired. They were sipping champagne and reliving the dances with each other. Leila had not allowed them to change from the remainders of the costumes. Whoever won the amateur contest was expected to make a final bow on stage to accept their winnings. The club didn't allow the gentlemen to tip the novice dancers during their routines to avoid accidents. Instead the men could vote for their favorite dance by placing their dollars in voting boxes. The dancer with the most 'votes' won.

When they announced that Cheryl won, she was thrilled but suspected that Jesse had stuffed the box. Something she knew from experience he was quite good at doing. She danced onto the stage, spun around to her theme song on the pole. Enjoying the praise of the audience and not caring for a second that she was naked in front of the crowd.

Later on, snuggled up to Jesse in car, she reflected on the crazy, amazing day she'd had. Cheryl was exhausted but completely content with her thirty-first birthday.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Ames." Jesse said as he stroked her body under her dress. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I was just thinking about what an amazing day I had. I can't believe everything that happened."

"It took a lot of planning to pull it all off. Wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull off the train scene. And I did have to call in a couple of favors for the photo shoot and the doctor's visit." Jesse grinned.

"You had all this planned? Everything?" she stared up at him incredulously.

"Of course baby girl. You are my exhibitionist and I wanted you to have a day of complete exposure. Are you happy with your gift?"

"Oh yes," she sighed. "But just wait for your birthday Mister Jesse Ames. You've set a high bar, and I love a challenge."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Over Exposed
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 764 milliseconds