• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • P. I. Joe
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

P. I. Joe

Shannon was young, and in incredible shape. And she was tight. He wanted this to last every bit as long as he could make it, so he decided to use position changes to help his stamina. A few minutes later, he turned her around and bent her over his desk. Joe bunched her dress around her waist so he would have something to pull on as he fucked her. There was always her hair too. Before sliding into her, he took a moment to admire her ass. She really was a gorgeous woman. He was looking forward to this arrangement. He rubbed his cock on her cheeks, squeezed it, and then slowly pulled her g-string up and over her ass cheek.

He guided the head of his rock hard cock once again to her hot wet hole, and slid in, slow and easy, until his balls rested up against her clit. She seemed to really like it from behind, because with him only pulling back out about an inch before pressing in deep again, it only took about a minute for her to cry out and climax again. Joe grabbed a handful of her beautiful hair and began to stroke in out of her. He fucked the dirty little trophy wife hard and steady, smacking against her ass with his free hand. He thought to himself that the old man couldn't possibly be getting any of this, because it would surely kill him.

Joe managed to cut off another building orgasm, pulling his cock from her. Shannon whimpered a small sound of disappointment. He smiled to himself, because he had one more surprise for her. He released her hair and turned her around, directing her down on to her knees. Joe had her lick his cock clean, and as wet as she was that was a lot of licking. Then he returned her to her bent over position.

Joe did this to her several more times, still amazed at her willing compliance with his commands. The idea that he was doing this to another man's wife crept into his mind. And it quickly sent him over the edge. Grabbing both her wrists, he began to slam into her, shaking the desk and rattling the drawers. He pulled back on her arms as he fucked her, exploding deep inside her. His orgasm was intense, and his load was heavy. His cum shot deep into her pussy as his groans echoed in the empty office. After a couple moments, he released her arms and pulled his still hard cock from her. He didn't move however.

He rested his cock against her ass, slowly sliding it between her cheeks. Joe instructed Shannon to reach into the top drawer on her left and hand him the plastic bottle she feels. He couldn't see her eyes, but he noticed the pause in the air as she looked at it and realized what it was. But to her credit, she handed it back to him anyways.

Moneybags had gotten a little carried away talking about his lovely bride during one of their first meetings, and had given up the fact that she had on more than once occasion found a way to point out she did not care for anal sex. But Joe didn't give a damn. She wasn't in any position to argue, and he wanted to insure she was all in on the deal. He pulled her arm back, squirting some lube into her hand so she could stroke his still erect cock. He didn't know if she was impressed that he was still hard, and didn't really care.

A good buddy of his had hooked him up with a few Viagra pills, which he promptly cut in half. He planned to use every one of them on Shannon's ass. He wasn't sure he'd be blessed with a four hour erection, and honestly, didn't want to be. But he knew his second orgasms was always harder to achieve, and with the added help of his 'lucky charms', he was going to enjoy every prolonged minute of fucking Shannon in her tight ass. Once she had him all slick and ready, he set the head of his pulsing cock against her anus. Slowly he pushed, until the head slid in. She immediately tensed up.

He held still rubbing the small of her back with one hand; stroking her leg and her ass with the other. He planned to fuck her good and hard, but he knew he needed to get her relaxed first or it would never work, and that might jeopardize his plan. She eventually started to relax and push back onto his cock. The first couple inches went in slow and steady. Then about halfway after pulling off of him a little bit twice, she pushed back and took almost every inch of his rock hard cock in her tight ass. Joe let her dictate the pace for a couple minutes, until he heard her moan and whimper for him to fuck her ass. He leaned forward and growled softly in her ear.

"Do you want that cock in your ass? You want me to fuck your ass nice and hard?"

Nonetheless, both of her answers were of the 'oh yes' and 'please' variety. Joe wanted to make sure she understood his intent, and through gritted teeth he said, "Nobody else gets to fuck your ass, it belongs to me! And you will give it to me anytime I want it. Do you understand me?!"

He emphasized his demands with a deep thrust into her ass. And he didn't wait for an answer, because it wasn't as much of a question as it sounded like. Joe took her hair in his hand again, and used the free hand to grab the dress material bunched around her waist. He leaned back until he was pulling her up off the desk an inch or two, and with a grunt, began to pound her little asshole.

Joe rode the pretty young trophy wife hard. He slammed his cock deep between her cheeks. He yanked her back against him with each thrust, burying his throbbing cock as deep as he could. For a girl who claimed not to like anal sex, she sure seemed to enjoy it, achieving orgasm with him in her ass. Twice. Joe had been pounding her ass for over half an hour thanks to the lucky charms. He was starting to get weak legs and wasn't sure how much longer he hold up. He was sure that Shannon was sore from being pounded against the desk, but wasn't too concerned.

Finally Joe knew he could take no more, and shifted her legs so that they were in between is own. That pushed her amazing ass cheeks closer together and added a couple inches of friction as his rock hard shaft slid between them as on its way deep into her butt. He was grinding her hard, trying to coax his second orgasm. After another ten minutes hen he felt himself getting ready to explode.

"Oh fuck!" he cried as his second climax reached its peak. He thrust deep inside her, pushing every inch of his cock into her tight ass. Joe pulled his cock from her ass and began to stroke furiously. She never moved, mostly because she couldn't, as he unload all over her tight butt. His body tensed, and he stood up involuntarily on his toes as he came. Thick ropes of cum erupted form his swollen head and landed directly on her ass cheeks. Some of it landed across her thongs, but he didn't care. His load wasn't as heavy this time, but the intensity of his orgasm was stronger.

After what seemed like an eternity Joe, his intense climax subsided. He squeezed a couple big drops of cum from the tip of his cock, and softly wiped them off on the side of her ass cheek. Then he sat down in the chair behind him, hoping to get some blood flow back into his legs. He surveyed Shannon's ass, checking out his handy work. Her fine ass had lines of creamy, white cum striped across it. Joe reached over and pulled her panties back into place.

And when he did, he made sure to use them to scoop his cum up. As far as he was concerned, she could ride home with a soaking wet reminded of him. He patted her on the ass as she stood up. She quietly gathered herself up, replaced her dress, and put her shades back on. Without so much as a word, she headed out the door.

Joe had been the family's personal background investigator for about six months now, and he could never have imagined he'd see the fruit of his labor like he was seeing it now. He had gone back to Jefferson and reported that his young wife was amazingly faithful. She certainly enjoyed extra attention, flirting and being overly friendly, but never pursued it. And he obviously omitted that he himself had been fucking his young wife a few times a week since the investigation had ended.

Thanks to his friendly pill supplier, he'd been able to turn each encounter into a double, fucking Shannon in her ass for the second round. He making about four times his going rate for his background investigations, and not working nearly as hard as he had before. On top of that, Shannon had become something of a matchmaker. She had set him up with three other "clients" in town. Remarkably, the men all had wives at home that were not being satisfied.

Joe was overwhelmed with work at first, not to mention sex with a handful of ravenous women. But he quickly solved that dilemma by hiring some help, strictly for the investigations of course. His deal with Shannon had quadrupled in a very short period of time. Joe now had more money and pussy than he knew what to do with, and he loved every single dirty minute of it.

At his current pace, he'd be able to expand to a few more investigators, maybe pick up another client of two, then turn his business over to his partners and retire. He saw that happening within the next 3 yrs. And if any of the husbands were to meet their maker before then (and a couple of them were excellent candidates), well, he had assured himself a solid spot in each of their estates. He was going to be well taken care of until it was his turn.

Life was indeed good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • P. I. Joe
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds