Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 01 Ch. 01

Mike grinned at her comment, then sobered up to ask, "Why did you call Dad an asshole? I agree, but I always got the impression he doted on you."

"Yeah, growing up, I felt I had him wrapped around my finger. Then a few weeks ago, he decided to try to collect. Said it was only fair." Ellie looked at her brother and saw the anger building. "No, Mike, it wasn't with him. He tried to set me up for one of his big customers.

"It was the way he said take him out and show him a 'good time' and don't be upset if he gets a little touchie-feelie. I got an idea what the weekend would be like and told Dad I had an important paper to finish and an exam to study for.

"He started that old 'sauce for the goose' talk about playing fair with customers. I almost asked him if he had fucked the guy's daughter. Maybe I should have. You say he has a girl staying in the company apartment. Have you seen her?"

She almost choked from laughing when he told her about walking in on them. "In our living room! I swear, the only brains he has are in his dick. Did you tell Mom about that? No? Good; she doesn't need to know how lucky she is." Mike pulled into the driveway, and almost before he could stop, she was out of the car and on her way in the front door.

Part XIV

Mike grabbed her suitcase from the back of his Jeep and was just entering the door when he heard his sister asking if the pool was useable. She was just removing her panties when he walked into the kitchen, in front of a very shocked Maggie. "Ellie, what are you doing? Your brother..."

"Oh, Mom, don't be such a stick. It's not the first time he's seen all of me, and probably not the last. Are you going to come in with me? Skinny dipping is so much fun; nearly as good as...well, maybe not that good, but it is better than with a suit on."

"What on earth are they teaching you down there, young la...woman; you're certainly no lady any more."

Ellie grinned and began unbuttoning her mother's shirt. "C'mon, Mom. Try it. Don't worry about Mike. I'm sure he's seen lots of T 'n' P. Hell, we stopped at Waverley's on the way home and the waitress practically jumped on him when we walked in." By this time, Ellie was pushing her mother's shirt off her shoulders, revealing the fact she wore no bra.

Maggie grabbed for her hands, trying to stop her determined daughter. "Ellie. Stop this nonsense, now. No, Ellie! Leave my shorts alone. Ellie, I said stop! No, not my panties! Mike, stop looking at me. You shouldn't see me naked, like this. Go grab us some towels and bring out a bottle of wine and some glasses. And some robes!" she shouted after him. Ellie took hold of Maggie's arm and led her out to the pool.

"And Mike," called Ellie, "you can't come out unless you're naked!"

"Ellie," admonished Maggie. "What's gotten into you? Or shouldn't I ask?"

"Well, Momma," she replied, with a sly smile, "I have to confess, I haven't exactly been a nun while I've been away. In fact, a few nights ago I had my first threesome with a couple of guys I let pick me up. It wasn't a very good experience. Mike said he'd take me to the clinic to get checked for STDs."

"You told Mike? Wh...Why?" Maggie plopped down on one of the chaises, her legs crossed and her arms shielding her breasts. Ellie sat down beside her, their knees touching, and leaned so their shoulders touched. She thought for a moment.

"His opinion of me means a lot to me and I didn't want him to hear it from somebody else. He taught me a lot about men and women, and it has really helped me deal with relationships while I've been in school. And so far, he's been right in what he taught me."

"I'm almost afraid to ask..." Maggie looked at her daughter, not sure she really wanted the answer she expected. Ellie looked her in the face, with no trace of shame as she answered.

"Yes, he was my first, and so far, my best ever, and not just because he was first, but because he loved me enough to care about my needs, too. We didn't just fuck, or have sex, Mom. He made love to me. You should let him make love to you, too. It would remind you of what love is supposed to be about."

"Ellie! How do you..."

"Mom, I'm right across the hall. I can hear you moaning, and, sometimes, I can even hear your vibrator. A few times with Mike, and you'd throw that toy away, I'm sure."

Maggie was just about to say something when Mike coughed to discreetly announce his presence. "If you want a swim before we go, you should get it now. We have to be at the restaurant in a little less than two hours, and it'll take almost a half hour to get there that time of night." He struggled to not stare at the two women who were facing him. Ellie saw his struggle and grinned as she reached out and drew Maggie to her side.

"I guess I'll have to wait. Maybe when we get home, you and I can have an after dark swim, Mikey. Isn't Mom beautiful? So slender and such pretty titties. And you can tell she doesn't have to trim her pussy. Wouldn't you just love to kiss it?" She reached over and pulled Maggie's legs open.

"Ellie!" Maggie and Mike shouted in unison.

"What? You both want to, so why not admit it?" She released Maggie and walked up to Mike. Taking hold of his semi-hard cock, she reached up and kissed him. "I told her about us," she whispered. Mike's stomach sank as he looked at his mother, whose hands, at that moment, were busy, each subtly kneading the breast it was covering.

He gave Ellie a smack on the butt and sent her into the house to get changed for dinner. When she was safely inside, he grabbed a robe and walked to his mother. "Mike," she started. "Your sister?"

He opened the robe and held it for her. When she had her arms in the sleeves, he wrapped his around her and pulled her onto his lap as he sat down. He held her tightly against him as he told her about Ellie's Senior Ball experience.

Maggie was still wrapped in his arms, cuddled into his chest when he finished. She turned her face up and kissed him. "I'm glad you were there for her. For the rest of the weekend, as long as your father is around, we have to behave like mother and son. Tuesday, We'll leave Maggie here, while you drive Meg to our trysting place.

"Let's go get dressed."

Part XV

Dinner was as successful as possible under the circumstances. Harry was more than impressed at the end of the meal when he called for the bill and found that the dinner was on the chef because of Mike's impending employment and winning the end of year competition.

Mike was asked if he wanted to see the kitchen, and accepted the offer. He was duly impressed with the set up and by the personnel he met, some of whom he knew from school. He was gone a bit more than a half hour, and returned to find the two women alone. Maggie saw the question in his face as he rejoined them.

"Your father, if you want to claim him as such, will be spending the night with his whore at the apartment. He will be around this weekend, moving his belongings out of the house."

"What happened?"

"Your sister asked him how he had made out with Mr McAllister. When I asked how she knew him, your father fell all over himself trying to explain that she had misunderstood his request. When I asked what he had requested, he hemmed and hawed a bit, then said he'd be moving out of the house this weekend. Before you ask, no, I didn't ask or tell him to; he volunteered.

"And that other situation we talked about earlier, that hasn't changed either. I have a feeling you might be busy," she said, with a smile, nodding toward Ellie.

Mike glanced at his sister, who was busy contemplating her plate. He just smiled and suggested it was time they left. When the valet delivered the car, Ellie got into the back seat and pushed Mike toward the driver's seat. "You and Mom sit up front, please. I have some thinking to do, and you'd make it hard to concentrate."

"You okay, El? Anything wrong?" Mike asked, glancing in the rear view mirror, concern evident in his voice, echoed by their mother.

"Hmm, yeah, no, I mean, I just need to think about some stuff. I'm fine."

On the way home, Mike talked about the kitchen tour, avoiding the questions he had about his father's departure, all the while keeping an eye on his sister via the rear view. She sat huddled in the passenger side corner, ignoring him and his mother unless they asked her a direct question, and then answering only in monosyllables.

Just as they turned onto Belle Vista, movement in the mirror caught his eye. He glanced and saw she had sat up and was now looking straight ahead, with a small smile on her face, all signs of stress and worry gone.

"Got if figured out?" he asked.

She looked at him, her smile widening. "No, not all of it. But I have the starting points identified to finding the answers. Now it's just deciding on the steps. I need to talk to you two before we go to bed, but after we get into something comfortable. Mike, could you fix me one of those drinks I had at Waverley's?"

Half an hour later, the trio sat in the den of the large house, dressed in pajamas or lounging clothes. Ellie had her highball, holding it in her hands, nervously turning it between her palms. Maggie was sipping a glass of cream sherry, while Mike nursed a glass of port. "What's on your mind, honey?" Maggie asked.

Ellie continued to rotate her drink and stare at the floor for several seconds. She shifted her gaze to her companions for a few more, then shook her head, as if clearing away the cobwebs, took a drink and said, "I want to come to the cabin with you."

"What?" cried Mike.

"But, your trip..." started Maggie.

"And I'm going to transfer schools, and go to WestConn next year."

"Ellie, what in hell are you talking about?" demanded Mike.

She looked at him, a determined look on her face. "I...I've been thinking about it for a while. Going to P'town is a lot of fun; it's a real party school, and the weather is good all year round for swimming and sunning, but it's not a real good school for serious students who want to get more than just a paper saying they went to college.

"The junior year abroad program sounds good on paper, but when you look at who's going, most of the students are from families who can pay the extra cost. There isn't a serious student who's on scholarship who was selected. And it's not because they didn't apply; I know of at least four who did, who were told if they were selected, their scholarships would cover the cost." She stopped to take a drink, and drained her glass. With a small shudder, she continued.

"On top of all that, I don't think I can trust Dad to pay for me to live over there. Not after tonight. I'm sure he's going to think I set him up by asking about Mr. McAllister. I just meant to rattle his chain a little. I didn't expect that kind of reaction, certainly not him moving out. With his funny ideas about fairness, it would be like him to cut off my support after a couple of month's to leave me stranded." She started to tear up, and you could hear the anger begin in her voice.

"I know you'd both try to help out, but he's the one who promised to support me through college, and if he thinks I somehow betrayed him, then, as far as he's concerned, that releases him from any obligation to me. And he's the one who tried to set me up with that old...ennnh!" she finished, with a shudder.

Maggie and Mike both got up to sit by Ellie on the couch. "It's okay, honey. If you want to transfer, that's fine. And if you want to come to the cabin, that's fine, too, but I have to warn you, Mike and I..."

"I know, Mom, that's what this afternoon was all about. I was trying to give you both a head start on your total nudity. And I still think you and he should ..."

"What do you think, Mike? Can you handle two women?" interrupted Maggie, looking at her son over her daughter's head. "Two needy, horny women, who will likely be slavering over your cock all day and night?"

"Slavering over my cock. I like the sound of that. Two of you at once, huh? It might kill me, but I'll be the happiest corpse you ever saw," he said with a grin. "On a serious note, first thing in the morning, you should call a locksmith and get the locks changed as soon as possible. I don't think he'd do any damage to the house, but he might come in and try to mess things up pretty badly."

Maggie nodded. "I'll take care of that as soon as I get up. Well, unless there's something else, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late. I'll need your help packing up your father's crap."

Ellie sat up. "Mike, you go with Mom tonight. I still have some sorting out to do, and...it's best if I do it alone."

"Sweetie..."

"It's really okay, Mom. I just need to think, and if he's around... I know it wouldn't happen. The thinking I mean. It would definitely happen."

Maggie laughed and, cocking her head, looked at her son. Without saying a word, Mike rose and stepped to his mother, embracing her. "You're sure, El?"

She looked up, her face momentarily grim, but broke into a wide smile when she saw the couple. "You two look like you were made for each other. Off with you now. Go enjoy yourselves."

Part XVI

After the soon-to-be lovers disappeared up the stairs, Ellie checked the doors and outed the lights, then went to her room. From one of her bags of luggage, she extracted a plain brown paper bag which held her purchases from the sex shop she had visited Thursday morning.

There was a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, connected by a long airplane cable, a realistic looking 9-inch dildo, a cat, made of knotted polyester yarns, a two inch by thirty-six inch piece of double sided velcro, some vinyl gloves, and a warming lube, suggested by the clerk when Ellie had told her why she wanted the items.

She had wandered through the small store for a half hour or more, not sure exactly what she wanted. She remembered being caressed and then abused with something, and recognized the cat as the 'toy' immediately when she saw the bondage displays. That's where she found the cuffs and velcro, too. She had picked up the dildo and some lube on the way back to the front of the store to pay for them.

When the clerk, who was dressed, and made up, to look like a 1950's Playboy cartoon streetwalker, saw her purchases, she had commented, "Oooohh, looks like someone's going to have some fun tonight."

"I hope not," answered Ellie, with a trace of bitterness in her voice.

"Mm, sounds like a get-even party. You sure you want to do that, hon? Those usually escalate into some pretty mean times."

"Not this time. The bastard set me up for a blind date that turned into a train. After this, he'll never get near enough to touch me again."

"Hmm. Then let me make a suggestion. Instead of this lube, use this one. It contains capsaicin oil. That's the stuff that makes chili peppers hot. And something to think about, after you get him opened up with that plastic cock, fist the bastard. Just put on a vinyl glove to protect your hand and smear it with the lube. He'll need to shit sitting on a block of ice for a week."

Now, all she had to do was to get him alone for an hour or so.

Part XVII

Mike closed the door behind him and leaned against it, looking at his mother, not believing his dream of eight years was about to come true. Maggie stood by the bed, dressed in light pink satin lounging pajamas. The jacket was loose, and fell across her bosom lightly, but enough so that her erect nipples tented the fabric.

She looked at her son's face, seeing the combination of love and lust, and felt herself open. She smiled at him. "Never lose that expression," she told him. "It says to the woman you're with that she's the most desirable woman in your world."

"That's the god's honest truth. I've never seen anyone as beautiful or as sexy as you are at this moment. I still can't believe we're here. I've dreamt about doing this with you for as long as I've known what it means."

He pushed himself away from the door and approached her. "What it means?" she asked, putting her hands on his shoulders as his hands reached for the buttons on her jacket.

"The expression of love between a man and a woman. The act that unites two halves into one whole." He slipped the jacket from her shoulders as he bent down to kiss her. She felt the jacket fall from her arms and his hands encircle her waist, drawing her to him. Her arms reached up around his neck while his hands slipped inside the elastic waistband of her pants, pushing them off her.

.

With an alluring smile, she pulled back slightly and tugged his tee shirt out of his sweat shorts, and over his head. "That long, huh? Why did you wait so long to act?" she asked, teasingly.

"If I'd thought you wouldn't be creeped out, believe me, I would have... even now, here like this, I'm surprised you didn't run screaming this afternoon when I told you my plans."

She smiled and pushed her hands into his waistband, hooking her thumbs on the outside and pushing them down. "When you masturbate, do you think of us together, doing this?" He nodded. Closing in to capture his lips again, she whispered, "So do I."

With a moan, Mike lifted his mother, cradling her in his arms and carried her the few steps to her marital bed. He knee walked to the center and lay her down, capturing a nipple with his lips at the same time.

"Yessss," she hissed, and reached for his staff. Finding it all ready for use, she moaned. "Oh, Mike, Mike, just take me! Right now, I need you in me! I've been ready for you since this afternoon. Do it, now, please!"

Mike turned his body parallel to hers and kissed her, moving his body over hers. Maggie opened her thighs, spreading her knees as far as she could, to give him total access to her quim. She felt his helmet slide up and down her crease, and reached down to guide it into her. "Yesss," she moaned as it slid into her. Her legs lifted and circled her son's waist.

"Oh, shit, Mikey, this feels so good. So right. Don't move yet. I just want to feel you in me. Come down. Lay on me. Yes, like that. Mmm, kiss me, really kiss me. I want you in me everywhere you can be. Ungggh, what?" she laughed as he slipped a finger in her butt. "Mmhmm," she moaned, tightening her arms and legs around him

He began rocking slowly, moving his pubes against her clitoris. She began rocking her hips in answer to his movements, which began to increase in tempo and intensity. Maggie broke the kiss and increased her hip motion, flexing her Kegel muscles to grasp and release the cock inside her sheath.

Mike groaned as he felt the milking motion of her pussy, lengthening his strokes. "Oh, fuck, Momma, that feels so good. Unh, keep...keep doin' that and I'll come too soon."

"That's okay, honey. When we've got three weeks, too soon doesn't exist, even if I do have to share you. Go ahead and paint the inside of my pussy with your cum," she whispered against his ear, squeezing his cock with her PC muscles. "C'mon, Mikey, come in your momma. Spray me with your seed. I want to feel your cum in my cunt, my horny son, my own personal motherfucker. That's what you are, isn't it? My personal momma's screw. C'mon, Mikey, pop your cum...c... cum uh uh ohoh oh my my my I'm I'm aaahhhhhhhhh yessss!"

Maggie collapsed in his arms as he sprayed his seed in her, then, he, like her, collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.

Part XVIII

Her bladder woke Maggie in the morning. Mike was spooning her, his arms around her, with his right hand cupping her left breast. She smiled, remembering last night. As she moved away from her son, she became aware of the stickiness on the inside of her thighs, eliciting a wider grin.

She made it out of bed without disturbing the source of her pleasure and padded into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped inside, then released her stream. The sound of the shower stirred Mike and he got out of bed and stumbled over the clothes on the floor, alerting him to where he had spent the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds