Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 01 Ch. 01

With a wide smile, he hurried into the en suite and slipped into the shower behind his mother. She turned her back to the shower head and looked at her son, smiling. "Slowpoke," she said, her eyes full of love. She moved to him and into his arms. "Thank you; last night, I think, was the best time I've had since before Ellie was conceived. Maybe before you." She closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest.

"Mike bent down to kiss the top of her head. "So Dad wasn't your first time?" he asked.

With a trace of pique, she asked, "What makes you say that, and what business is it of yours?"

Mike relaxed his hold on her waist. "Whoa, I'm sorry, Mom. I wasn't prying. The other day Dad said you got pregnant before you graduated from high school and got married when I started to show. From the way he told it, I assumed he was your first lover. I wasn't trying to be nosey."

Maggie relaxed, accepting his apology and explanation. "Maybe someday, I'll tell you all about my depraved past, although from what Ellie told me about her activities down in Florida, they were quite tame by today's standards, apparently. I was never with more than one guy at a time." She gave Mike a sideways look. "And usually not more than two on the same day."

"Usually?" he laughed, grabbing her around the waist and holding her in the shower steam. "Explain yourself, woman."

Maggie was laughing so hard she was gasping for breath, and choking on the water which made its way into her mouth from the shower. She reached out and shut off the water. "Okay!" she was finally able to gasp out. "But don't blame me if you don't like what you hear. Remember, I was only sixteen. They stepped out of the shower and began to dry each other, and return to the bedroom.

"I was booked for a swimsuit spread which was being shot down in South Carolina, or North, I don't remember, but we were shooting on one of the coastal islands. It was one of those days where it was either overcast or sunny, with the light either a feast or famine situation. They would spend a half hour setting up a shot, and just like that, the light would change." Maggie pulled some underwear from her dresser and pulled on her panties. Mike sat down on the bed to watch her and listen.

"There were four girls, and I was the youngest. The others were all nineteen or twenty. And three guys who were being used as extras. It was supposed to look like friends having a picnic. Well, when we weren't in the shot, we got bored sitting around, and being young, with three good looking guys... During the day, I made it back behind the dunes with each of them.

"That was just a couple of weeks before I met your father. He probably thought he was my first. He was certainly the thickest I had had at that point. So, no he wasn't the first, and, I'm not proud to say, he wasn't the last." Maggie pulled a tee shirt and pair of mid thigh length shorts from her dresser and slipped them on, looking at Mike.

"To be quite honest, sweetheart, I'm glad Harry never questioned his role in your birth. At that time, my periods were extremely irregular, and the doctor wouldn't prescribe anything to help straighten them out, saying they'd regulate themselves in time. They did, after you were born. Besides Harry and the three models, there were two other possibilities. A photographer's assistant, and a classmate who was at another party that week."

Mike chuckled. "Busy little minx, weren't you?"

Maggie, bent over, tying her shoes, glanced at him, to gauge the meaning behind the question. Seeing no anger or disgust, she kept the anger at the apparent insult out of her voice. "Oh, I don't know. That was six in about as many weeks. I hear today, on college campuses, and even at some high school parties, it's not uncommon for a girl to do that many at one party." She stood up and faced him, her hands on her hips.

"You going down to breakfast like that?" she asked, looking at his nudeness.

Mike looked down, then back at Maggie, aware of the tension between them. "Mom," he began, "I'm sorry. That was, it wasn't, didn't come out the way I meant it. It sounded crude; all I meant to say was that it sounded like you had a healthy attitude toward you body. That's all."

"Thank you." She laughed. "With all your questions about my sex life, I guess I'm feeling defensive. It's like you were gathering information for a book, or spying."

Mike swallowed and sat down. He looked at his mother and patted the bed beside him. "Maybe you should sit down.

"This is probably going to be as hard for me to say, as it is for you to hear, but given last night, I think I should tell you. Dad has asked me to convince you to divorce him, and to broker what I feel is a fair settlement, dividing the family assets..."

Maggie sat, stunned, and listened as he went on to explain the deal he had made with Harry, including paying for all their entertainment expenses over the summer. When he was done, she just sat and stared at him. After several, very long minutes, she spoke.

"Where is my Mikey, and what has happened to him? Jesus Christ, Mike! You can't be serious, and think any of that would happen!" When he raised his eyebrows and looked at the bed and himself, Maggie looked puzzled, then laughed. "Okay, but..."

"Mom, right now, at this minute, what is keeping you from agreeing to a divorce, given a fifty-fifty split of the property?"

She sat down on the side of the bed. "I...uh, I...mm, ahh, uhh, nothing, really. I don't even care about him accepting responsibility for where we are. But I do want him to pay for Ellie's college, until she get's her qualifying degree for whatever profession she chooses. That is non-negotiable."

"Okay, I'll type it up this afternoon, and give it to him when we get back from the cabin. We are going to the cabin, aren't we?" he asked, standing up and extending his hand to help her up.

"We are? And do you expect to repeat last night?" She replied, taking his hand.

"Expect? I don't know. Hope? Yes, I do, Meg."

"That's good, because I do and I expect Ellie does. Does she know what your sneaky asshole father asked you to do?" She headed for the door.

"Remember when she said she just wanted to help you accept total nudity?" He slipped his arm around her waist. "That's why. She told me I should take you up to the cabin and seduce you, but by then I had already started."

She slapped his butt. "Get dressed. I'm going to go call a lock smith. Then I'll start breakfast."

"Don't call the guys we usually use. Dad could probably talk them into giving him a key. There was a kid in my class whose father had a shop...Dale, um, shit...oh, shit!" he laughed. "Dale Keyes. His dad owns Keyes Locks over on Revere Drive. Call them. Ask for Dale. Remember me to him."

Part XIX

By one o'clock the locks had been changed, Ellie had been to the clinic, and Harry's clothes bagged in large garbage bags and piled on the front porch. "We're going shopping now, Ellie. Are you sure you don't want to come along?"

"Unh uh. I'm going to wait to talk to Dad, to make sure he doesn't think I set him up last night. He said he'd wait until he saw you and Mike leave."

"Okay. Just don't let him in the house, not unless I'm home. Is there any thing special we can pick up for you?"

"A case of Dos Equis would be good."

"What?"

"Mike'll know. It's a really good Mexican beer. If you like beer at all, you'll like it."

"I think I'm glad you're transferring closer to home. I'm not sure I'd know you after two more years at that school. Sex, nudity, assaulting your mother, and now drinking. Tsk tsk." Ellie looked up and saw the wide grin on her mother's face and smiled back.

'But it's all been good so far, hasn't it?"

Maggie shook her head, and, still laughing, left the room. As soon as she and Mike were out the door, Ellie ran to her room to change her clothes. She removed the pullover and shorts she was wearing, along with her panties and bra.

Digging in her suitcase, she found the garments she had filched from her room mate. Designed as loose fitting pajamas, they would do little except cover her body. They certainly wouldn't hide anything, being made of a lightweight white broadcloth.

Donning them, she examined herself in the mirror and nodded her approval. Her dark nipples and wide landing strip were clearly visible. She hurried downstairs and out the front door. Her father's car could be seen just turning into the cul de sac.

Part XX

She sat down by the bags of clothing and let her legs fall open. She pulled the loose legs of her shorts up into her groin, making sure to drag the crotch to one side, revealing her labia. Harry drove up to the front door and got out, walked around the back of the car to open the trunk and started towards his daughter, only to stop mid-step as soon as he saw her.

"Uh, Ellie, baby, um, don't you have something less revealing to wear. Why don't you run in and put something else on?"

"What's wrong, Daddy? Don't you like me showing off my pussy? You didn't seem to mind when you asked me to show it to Mr. McCallister. That is what you meant when you said to show him a good time, isn't it?" She stood up, and walked to meet him.

"Uhm, Ellie, baby, I know that's what I said, and uh, it might uh..." Ellie reached out and took his hand.

"Mom had the locks changed this morning, and I left my key inside. Let's go around back and sit by the pool and talk." She pulled on his arm and, when he turned to follow her, attached one end of the fuzzy handcuffs to his wrist.

"What's this?" he asked, laughing.

"I expect you might get a little uncomfortable with our talk, and I don't want you getting up and running away like you always do. Is it too tight?"

"No, no. It's fine. I don't either always run away. It's just, McCallister, well, he's a special..." They had arrived at the Adirondack chairs next to the pool. Ellie threaded the loose handcuff under the arm on one side and around the back, and under the other arm."

"I gathered that he was special, Daddy. Your other hand please." He stuck his other arm out, for her to cuff. Only then did he realize she had crossed his arms.

"Uh, baby, I, uh, can't sit down like this. You made a mistake."

"No, I didn't, Daddy. I'll explain as I go along. I met Mr McCallister, Dave, just as you asked, even though my roommate warned me that he had a reputation as a bit of a perv; that a number of girls knew him, and knew of him and how the girls he picked up usually came home with sore pussies and several hundred dollars stuck in their panties.

"Tell me, Daddy, which of his sons did you fuck, or was it, they fucked you? Is that why you felt you had to let him fuck me, because it was only fair?" She climbed into the seat of the chair and squatted there in front of him, her naked crotch plainly on display. "Is that what it was, Daddy?" She reached out and unsnapped the waistband of his cargo shorts, and unzipped them.

"Ellie! What in hell do you think you're doing?" He tried to twist away from her, but was blocked by the cuffs restraining his arms. She pushed his shorts and boxers down around his ankles.

"You didn't answer me, Daddy. Were you the fucker or the fucked? Or were you, maybe, the cocksucker? Is that it? Dave walked in and caught you sucking his son's cock, or his son sucking you off? What was it, Daddy? What perverted thing did you do that was so bad you had to sacrifice your little princess?"

She stood up and pulled her shirt off, exposing her bare breasts to her father for the first time since she was seven years old. She grinned an evil grin when she saw his eyes lock on them and his tongue come out to lick his lips. She glanced at his cock and saw the expected growth. With a wider grin, she slipped her hands into her waistband. "Should I take these off, too, Daddy?" she whispered, swaying her hips in a circle.

Harry looked up at her face, the first time since she had climbed into the chair. "N...N...No. Let me go, Ellie. This has gone far enough."

"Far enough?" she laughed. "I haven't even got started, Pop. I'm going to show you what they did to me, in case you didn't know." She pushed her shorts down so she was naked.

"I met Dave and his blonde son, Sydney, at the Beer Cellar. It's a busy restaurant, with a good bar. And that day, the last day of exams, it was very busy. He was easy to find, at a table near the door. He was the oldest person in the place. I sat down after introducing myself, and he asked me what I'd like to drink. I don't usually have a drink with a guy on the first date, so I asked for a ginger ale.

"Because the waitress was so busy, he sent Sydney to the bar for it. We, Dave and I, chit chatted about school and sports, and the economy while Syd was gone. When he got back, we talked some more after I had a drink." She climbed out of the chair and moved behind her father.

"The next thing I was aware of, I was naked, handcuffed to a waist high bar far enough away I had to bend at my hips to reach it." She grabbed Harry by the hips and pulled him back until he was bent almost double. Without her support, if he tried to move, he realized, he'd fall on his face.

"I felt their hands all over me, four strangers feeling my tits, my cunt, my mouth. I could taste cum on their fingers, and realized it was from my pussy. And my ass was sore. I don't know how long I was out, but it was long enough they had time to really fuck me over.

"So, Daddy, tell me, did you fuck his son, or get fucked by him, suck him off, or get sucked off? Tell me true, because your answer will determine what happens to you next."

"What do you mean, what happens to me, next?"

"I told you, I'm going to show you what they did to me. What did you do, Dad. If you don't answer me, then I'll assume you got fucked and can take the bigger cock I got for you."

"No, no! I was visiting Dave at his home for supper. I got there before he got home. Shawn, his younger son, seduced me into letting him eat me. Dave came in just as I was ... you know."

"The word is coming, Dad. Nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone who has gone through puberty gets to do it. So you getting your little head polished got me raped. And you call that a fair trade?"

"I... I... I really didn't, ah, have any idea that's what they were going to do, baby. Now, please let me go."

"Can't do that, Pop. Gotta show you the rest of my evening. After they realized I was awake, you know what they did? Here, let me show you."

Ellie popped her knee into the back of Harry's knees, knocking him to the ground. She quickly straddled his hips and released a stream of hot urine while she crab walked up his body. When he tried to duck his head, she stopped her stream and positioned herself in front of his face.

"None of that, Daddy, take it like I did," and she started pissing again, hitting his forehead, and mouth, which she forced open by pinching his nose. "If you think this is bad, Pop, remember, there were four of them, Dave, his two sons, and another, older guy. I half thought it was you, but he was bigger than you, with a thicker cock. I can tell you I knew, later, when it was him screwing my ass; that hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Yeah, after they pissed all over me, they all fucked me again, and made me clean their cocks when they were done, even after they screwed my ass. Then, Dave told me, it was fun time." she reached between his legs to grab his erect cock and balls, pulling them back between his thighs, which she quickly tied with the velcro she had secreted nearby. When she was done, only the head of his cock and tightly stretched sac, containing his testes, were visible.

She walked over to the pool and fished out the cat-o-nine-tails which had been soaking there all morning. She returned and drew the tails across his back. "Feel good?" she asked, congenially.

"Uh, not bad. Wha...owwww! What the fuck?" She had slapped his butt cheek with the cat.

"Hmmm; that's what I was afraid of. Open your mouth," she ordered, and shove her shorts into it when he complied. "I've got a feeling this may get noisy and I don't want to scare the neighbors. The cat they used on me was more ribbon like, but the lashes were leathery,heavier, and stiffer. Getting hit with it was like getting hit with a ping pong paddle. Brace yourself."

The first cut was high on his ass, just below the small of his back. He thought he'd pass out with the pain, and had a hard time breathing for several seconds. "That was half strength, Pop. Just to get you used to the experience. One more like that to get the screaming out of the way. After that, there'll be five, unless I hear you say something. Then it has to start over."

The next conditioning cut was across the fleshy globes of his ass, and elicited a clearly audible cry and tears. "Suck it up, Pop. If that were for real, I'd have to start over." She pulled the gag from his mouth, allowing him to inhale in great rasping breaths.

"No, no more. Let me go, you sadistic bitch. Right now! Or so help me..."

It was another cut across the fleshy part of his ass. There was no scream. He had no breath to scream with. The next blow Ellie delivered, almost immediately, was a backhand cut that wrapped around the left side of his gluteus, and reached around to his left hip.

It was quickly followed by a similarly placed cut on the right side. The combination drove him to the ground. She let him recover for about a half a minute. Just enough for the pain begin to abate. The next to last blow repeated her first conditioning blow, driving him back to the ground.

"Please, Ellie; no more. I... AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her last cutting blow was across the back of his thighs, just below his ass and across his exposed genitals.

"I guess that one really hurt, huh, Dad. Imagine that on a pussy which was so sore from fucking that it hurt when someone blew on it. Syd said I was out for almost ten minutes, and they were afraid that I was dead. But when I started to come around, they got me ready for the final insult.

"Remember, I told you about the guy with the really big dick. It was about this size," she said, showing him the nine inch dildo she had purchased. "I have to use this on you to get you ready for the last part of our demonstration.

"I've got some lube here," she said, smearing some of the capsicum ointment on the head of the dildo. "Up on your knees now, Dad. Just relax, Make like you're taking a shit and push on your anus."

She pushed her index finger into her father's asshole, smearing the warming jelly around the inside of his anal sphincter. After pulling it out, she pushed it and her middle finger in and attempted to spread them apart, eliciting a moaning groan.

"Shit, Ellie what are you doing back there. It's starting to burn."

"Just lubing you up, Daddy; don't want to cause you any unnecessary pain, now, do we?"

"Then let me go, goddam it. And cut it with the sarcasm when you talk to me. I'm still your father..."

"What kind of father pimps his daughter just because he got caught getting a blow job. From a male prostitute yet. You think Dave lets his real sons anywhere near his perverted practices. Assuming he has sons. Personally, I think any wife he ever had is now living as far from him as she can get, especially if she had children with him.

"Ready, here comes Dave, Jr." She placed the tapered head of the dildo at Harry's lubed up pucker and pushed gently.

"Wha...ohh no it's too, no, Ellie for god's sake stop ooowwww no oh god stop ungh ungh uuuuunnnnnnhh hhhhhhhhhhhfuck",he said, relaxing as much as he could, feeling his anus close over the head of the artificial cock.

Ellie pushed on the dildo gently at first, satisfied with small gains. Then she began to pull it back a little, then push forward, rotating and twisting the invading piece of plastic, literally screwing the plastic cock into her father. The irony of what she was doing struck her, making her smile for the first time since Harry had driven up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds