• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Patty Used
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Patty Used

I did find Jim very attractive, Patty, too. I have had sex with a lot of men and women. Because of her submissiveness and raw sexuality, Patty was right up near the top of my favorite sexual partners. Jim was at the top of my list of playmates aside from Tony.

I loved giving Jim head, especially licking the length of his shaft and them taking him all in my mouth and into my throat. He was the only guy besides Tony I intentionally let cum in my mouth. I get aroused even now thinking of how it felt having spurt after spurt of hot semen explode in my mouth. To me sexual arousal is as much mental as physical. Tony had a saying that the brain is the best sex organ. In addition to liking Jim cumming in my mouth, I felt really naughty with Tony and Patty right there on the bed. The sense of sexuality and power it gave me to get a guy off was intoxicating. I never found the taste offensive with Tony and others before him. I would swallow unless I chose to make a show of letting some dribble down my chin and onto my tits. However, I only swallowed guys I really liked. It was special. Others I would let shoot on my face or tits. Jim and Tony were physically very similar. More importantly they both have very similar and unrestrained attitudes about sex.

I got Jim off in my mouth that afternoon. When I turned to Patty who was blowing Tony and kissed her it was the first time I cum swapped anybody but Tony's load. I told Tony later and he said he was cool with it. I am still not entirely sure he was, but we continued to party with Jim and Patty until she moved. Tony seemed fine and continued to treat me as well as he always did. We truly loved each other. Probably still do.

Once we all moved into the bedroom that afternoon, it was obvious that Patty really did want to be used in any way we chose. I almost immediately regretted not bringing a strap-on. She had told me earlier she wanted to be used, but seeing how submissive she was I knew I could have fucked her and maybe taken her in the ass. While I had fucked a couple of other women with a strap-on, or double headed dildo, and liked doing it, I had not yet taken one anally. I did ultimately with Ellen and it was an amazing experience for both of us and for Tony who watched. Tony promised he will write about our experience with Ellen as well. I almost felt like I let Patty down by not doing it.

She and I had talked about anal and I told her I only let Tony have my ass, and only when I was in the mood. When I was, I loved it. She said she had done it a couple of times before she got married and a couple of times so far with Jim. She explained that her husband found it disgusting, even early in their marriage when he was still somewhat interested in sex. She told me she loved it in the ass with a finger or cock. I made a mental note and we left it at that. I did finger her ass while kissing her the last time the three of us partied. It was so erotic I almost came while exploring the inside of her ass with first one, then two fingers.

While we were all still in the living room I was amazed at how quickly I climaxed and squirted when Patty went down on me while I was sitting on the couch. Hell, I was almost ready to cum watching her crawl across the floor to me. Then the visual of her looking up at me, that beautiful face, her blue eyes locked on mine, her well-manicured nails against my thighs, the expensive wedding set on her finger, her tongue licking me, flicking my clit and pushing deep into me... all too much for a girl to take. She didn't even slow down as I drenched her face.

I remember thinking I would love to take her to a party as property of Tony and me. We had been to parties where a couple would bring along a "spare" female to be used. We even had one brought to the only sex party we hosted. I had shared with Tony a fantasy of being a spare he and another woman took to a party where we did not know anyone... being used by anyone there he allowed to use me. Unfortunately Patty moved before we had a chance and Tony and I never got around to making me the spare. Too bad. We did take Angie to a party with us as a spare and it was great listening to her recount what happened.

Finally I don't think Tony's recollection, while accurate, fully captured how erotic and amazing it was when Patty used her mouth on my ass. I'd had women tongue my ass before, but never like she did. While I had my ass raised up, with both guys watching, she literally made out with my asshole. She was kissing it and sucking on it. She probed me with her tongue, getting it well inside so it felt like a small cock in my ass. At one point she had a finger in me, while she continued to lick. Then she withdrew her finger and I imagined her sucking on it. Then she put it back inside. I could actually feel her finger moving slowly around deep in my ass. I had never had a woman finger my ass that deeply and slowly. She was alternating her finger and tongue inside me until I lost it again. Climaxing violently and actually crying out.

The phone call to her husband was fun to listen to. I know it really punched Tony's buttons. Then seeing her off to him looking exactly like what she was, a very well used and happy woman. That was a turn on for me, too. I recalled a few times when Tony and I were dating that I came home to my ex with Tony's cum still inside me or the taste of him still in my mouth. I don't recall ever giving my ex "sloppy seconds," but it is possible. It is erotic even now for me to conjure up the image of Patty's husband kissing her, kissing her nipples, going down on her and finally inside her with the all of the cum from the three of us on and in her.

I enjoy reading and adding my take to these stories but confess it brings out some feelings that just really aren't, or at least shouldn't be, part of my life anymore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Patty Used
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds