• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • PayBack Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

PayBack Ch. 03

In a low voice he said,"Just do what I say."

"O-Ok. He never touches me so he won't find out." Sandy stammered.

Will sat back down and watched as Sandy stripped. She had a gorgeous body, firm in all the right places, small but very nice tits and an absolutely tasty cunt. He marveled at how much her and her daughter looked alike. Sandy was an inch or so taller and her breast were just a slight bit bigger, but otherwise they were a close match for each other.

Sandy was soon dressed as she had come, in her dark blue dress and matching tights. Will rose and followed her to the door.

"Friday, 7:00 PM. Don't be late, but don't be early either. Be here at 7:00." Will said as he opened the door.

Sandy nodded and slipped out the door, nervously glancing around as she did.

Will grinned and thought,'If he ever does question her, she'll spill the beans in an instant. But from her description of him, I doubt he will even suspect his proper little wife is fucking someone else.'

Will closed the door and headed for the shower. _____________________________________________

At 8:30 the next morning Will called Frans office.

"Hi. This is Will. What are you wearing today?" He ask.

"A Mohair sweater, ankle length skirt and sandals." Fran replied.

"And under that?" Will ask.

"Ah, just a second." Fran said.

Will could hear mumbled words then Fran said,"I had one of the clerks here, Let's see, what do I have on under? My black lace half cup bra and a pair of sheer black panties, why?"

"No panty hose?" Will ask.

"I don't wear them when I wear a long skirt." Fran replied.

"When do you quit for the day?" Will ask.

"5:00 PM." She said.

"I'll be there at 4:45." Will said,"You're going to work a little late tonight, not long probably a half hour or a bit more, so you might want to let your hubby know."

"This is my office for Christ sake! We can't do anything here." Fran hissed into the phone.

"I'll be there at 4:45." Will said again and hung up the phone.

He grinned and imagined what she was thinking. He hoped it would have the effect he wanted, her thinking about him in her office and wondering what he was going to demand.

He pulled into the parking lot and strolled into the building. He nodded to the receptionist and the young blonde ask if she could help him.

"I have a 4:45 appointment with the loan officer." Will relied.

"She's expecting you. Please go right in." The receptionist said.

The door was open and Will stepped in and plunked down in a chair in front of the desk. Fran glanced at him and he could see a concerned expression peek through the stoic mask she was trying to maintain.

She closed the door sat down behind her desk, glanced out the window that gave he a view of the work area outside her office and said,"Damn it! We can't do anything here! There's way to many people!"

Will grinned and said,"Get out some loan forms and put them on your desk. I'm going to move my chair around next to you and you're going to pretend you're filling them out."

Fran again glanced out the window then hissed,"I told you we can't do anything here!" Will moved his chair around next to her and replied as he settled in,"Any time, any place, any way, remember? It's either this or your daughter goes to jail."

Will could see Fran hesitate for a second as if she was going to refuse, then her shoulders slumped as she reached into a drawer, pulled out some forms and laid them in front of her. "What do you want me to do?" She said in a resigned voice.

Will moved up close on her left side and said,"Act like you're filling them out, but at the same time reach over here, unzip my pants and stroke my cock."

Fran did as she was bid. As she wrote with her right hand she used her left to unzip his pants and a moment later his stiff rod was in he hand. She stroked it slowly as she pretended to write.

'God, that feels good!" Will groaned,"Can anyone hear us in here?"

"Not if you talk in a normal tone." Fran replied,"Just don't do any screaming or yelling."

"Good."Will replied,"I wanted to tell you that you were a fantastic fuck the other night. I've never watched a strip dance that got me so hard. Of coarse it probably had to do with the fact that I knew I was going to be using your juicy snatch after the dance. And juicy it was! Damn you were wet! Did you enjoy the ride on my sybian?"

"Ah, ah, well, yes I did."Fran said hesitantly.

"Good!" Will replied, reaching down and wrapping his hand around her's as she stroked his cock.

"Have you ever considered shaving your snatch?" Will ask.

"Ah, ah, my husband ask me to once or twice, but I've not done it before." Fran replied, then in a panic she jerked her hand off his cock and said"Christ! Here comes Cindy!"

Will looked out the window to see the blonde receptionist headed toward Frans office.

A moment later a knock sounded on the door and Fran said,"Yes?"

Cindy opened the door and said,"It's 5:00. I've locked the doors and as soon as I straighten my desk I'm going home. Is there any thing else you need?"

Fran said,"No. I'm going to be a few minutes more with this loan application. I'll see you Monday. Have a good weekend."

Cindy smiled and said,"Ok. Don't work to late. I'll see you Monday."

As Will watched Cindy return to her desk he took Fran's hand and pulled it back to his cock. Several minutes later Cindy picked up her purse and left.

As she disappeared out the main door Will ask,"So how many people are still here?"

"Just the girls manning the drive up window." Fran said,"They'll be here until 6:00."

"Do they come back here?" Will ask.

"No. They have no reason to." Fran replied.

Will grinned, placed his hand on Frans knee and began to pull up her skirt one hand full at a time.

"Please,"Fran said a note of panic creeping into her voice,"We can still get caught!"

Will had her skirt up far enough so that he could slip his hand between her legs.

"Spread 'em." He said, pushing gently at one of her thighs.

Fran let out a nervous sigh and Will felt her legs spread. A moment later his fingers touched the crotch of her lace panties and he found them to be hot and soaking wet. He grinned, slipped his finger under the material and plunged it into her wet snatch.

"I'll be damned!" He said,"This is turning you on big time! You like it don't you? Stroking my cock and getting fingered where we might be caught?"

"I-I-I," Fran stammered then groaned,"Oh, God It does!"

"All fucking right!" Will exclaimed,"A great fuck and an exhibitionist too!"

Will glanced out the window at the deserted work area, pushed his chair back and stood. His hard rod jutted out from the zipper of his pants and bobbed as he did. With out a word he stepped forward, grabbed the back of Fran's head and pulled it toward him. She resisted for only an instant, then engulfed his cock all the way to the root. He began pushing his hips back and forth, stroking his cock in and out of her mouth. He could feel her tongue working on the under side of his cock and watched as her lips moved along the length of it.

After a few minutes he pulled it from her mouth and said,'Stand up and bend over the desk."

Fran didn't hesitate. In one fluid motion she stood, turned and laid her upper body on her desk. This put her ass thrust into the air facing Will. He stepped forward and slowly pulled her skirt up to reveal her firm ass covered by black lace. He trailed his fingers down over her cheeks and along the crotch of her panties which were pulled tight against her pulsing cunt. He could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her. Slowly, gently, he pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and ran his fingers over the engorged lips of her cunt.

Fran groaned and Will could feel the wetness leaking from her increase. He stepped forward and placed the head of his cock against the slick, wet, warm lips of her pussy. He could feel her ass moving back toward him, wanting him to slide his shaft into her. He leaned forward, careful not enter her with more then just the tip of his cock.

"You are one hot fuck you know that? You want some cock? You want me to fuck you right here in your office, bent over your desk? Hammer your pussy until I fill you with my cum? You want that?" Will whispered as he worked the head of his cock in and out between the slick lips of her snatch.. "Yes! yes!"Fran moaned in answer.

With one hard lunge Will buried his rod balls deep inside her. He grabbed her hips and began to hammer into her, grunting with the effort of each stroke. Fran moaned and pushed her ass up farther, wanting more of Will's cock inside her. Minute by minute Will could feel the pressure in his balls mount as his orgasm grew. Finally with a groan, his rod began to throb and pulse as he spilled his seed into her depths. He shoved his cock all the way into her and filled her with his spunk. As his dick twitched one last time, depositing the last of his cum in her, he pulled his deflating member out of her cum soaked cunt. He reached down and gently pulled the crotch of

her panties back over her swollen snatch.

He patted her well used pussy through her panties, leaned forward and whispered,"You best get home before your hubby so you can clean up. He might wonder why you smell of sex. I'll let myself out." As Will stepped out the door he looked back to see Fran, her chin in her hand, her elbows resting on the desk watching him leave. Will grinned when he noticed that her desk was several feet forward of where it had been. He hadn't realized he had been hammering her snatch hard enough to move the desk. As he climbed into his car will glanced at his watch and noticed it was 5:25.

He grinned as he thought,'Time to go fuck the daughter now!'

He pulled into his drive 15 minutes later and to his delight spotted Casey walking up t5he street toward his house. He met her at the door and followed her to the basement. Without preamble he dropped his pants, sat down on the couch and motioned her to him.

"Your clothes,"He said,"Take 'em off, slowly. I want to enjoy watching you."

Casey began to strip. First her shoes, then she slowly pulled her top up and off, revealing a light blue lace bra. She slowly undid her jeans, then pulled them down as she wiggled out of them. Will liked the powder blue bikini cut panties she had on. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then slowly pulled it off allowing her full firm tits to bob free. Lastly she hooked her thumbs in the band of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. She stepped out of them and stood holding them in one hand.

Will for the hundredth time admired her body. Young, curvaceous, firm and so damn desirable.

He pointed at her panties and said,"Toss those here."

As she tossed the small bit of blue cloth to him he pointed to a spot on the floor between his feet. Casey came and stood in the place he indicated.

"I'm in no mood for games today." Will said,"Just put your mouth on this,"he grabbed his half hard rod and pointed it at her,"and start sucking."

Casey gave him a look of distaste, but dropped to her knees and took hold of his cock. She held it up and licked the head once, lightly.

"Damn it!" Will said grabbing the back of her head,"I said SUCK IT!"

He pulled her mouth to his crotch and a moment later he felt the exquisite sensation of her moist warm lips sliding down over her cock.

"Wrap your tits around my balls." Will instructed her.

She leaned forward and wrapped her firm tits around his balls without removing her mouth from his hard rod.

He was very tempted to say to the sexy young girl with her mouth wrapped around his cock,'How does that taste bitch? That's your momma's cunt you're tasting! I just got through fucking her! Your eating her snatch by proxy!' Instead he grinned and leaned back to enjoy the blow job. He placed her panties against his nose and inhaled, enjoying the musky aroma her sweet snatch had left on them. A few minutes later, with Casey's warm wet lips working on his cock, the feel of her warm tits against his balls, thoughts of her mom's steamy pussy running through his head and the musky, sexy smell of Casey's cunt in his nostrils, Will was hard and well on his way to filling her mouth with his cream.

He took a deep breath inhaling Casey's musky, sexy smell. All at once a craving hit him. He not only wanted to smell her sweet smell, but he wanted her taste on his tongue.

He took her by the shoulders and gently urged her up, saying as he did,"Up. Stand up."

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, and stood. Will was again struck by how tall she was. He stood took her hand and lead her to the mat. He dropped onto his back, grinned and motioned her to him.

As she moved to him he said,"Put that sweet snatch of your's right her on my face."

And as she swung her leg over him he added," And don't forget to get back to the sucking."

I few moments later he felt her lips slide down over the head of his dick. He reached up and used his thumbs to spread the bare lips of her cunt. To his delight, for he knew that it meant she was turned on, he saw several small drops of liquid appear. He leaned forward and ran his tongue up over her clit and between the pink lips of her snatch. He felt his balls tighten at the taste of her.

'God she taste's good!' He thought.

As he licked her he became aware that she was trembling and had stopped the movement of her mouth along his cock. He grinned sucked her clit into his mouth and sucked hard at it. He heard her groan and felt the tremble of her body increase. He placed his thumb on her clit, massaging it hard as he snaked his tongue up and down the swollen lips of her cunt.

A moment later she moaned and he felt her pussy begin to pulse with an orgasm. He pushed his tongue into her snatch and tongue fucked her as she came.

As her climax subsided Will ran his tongue along the pink lips of her cunt one more time, then pushed her onto the mat.

"Onto your back," He said.

She rolled onto her back. Will climbed between her legs and without hesitation buried his hard rod into her tight wet pussy. He began to slowly stroke in and out of her. As he did he cupped one of her breasts and used his thumb and forefinger to pinch and roll her nipple, causing her to gasp.

"You like this don't you? You like being a slut, being used by me, don't you? You like my cock sliding in and out of your sweet pussy, like the feel of my tongue when I eat you and make you cum don't you? Tell me you like it. Tell me!" He whispered, squeezing her nipple hard as he rammed his cock into her.

Casey groaned the gasp out,"Oh God I do like it!"

"So tell me you like being a slut. Tell me you like getting fucked by me, getting used by me. Having your wet pussy full of my cock. Tell me you want more. Come-on-you-little-cunt-tell- me!" Will said, punctuating each of his last words with a hard thrust.

"OH FUCK!" Casey yelled,"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM AGAIN! OH PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Will felt her hips rise to meet his thrusts. He grabbed her ass cheeks and hammered his stiff rod into her. He could feel her large firm tits against his chest, feel the wetness from her cunt running down his shaft and dripping off his balls as he fucked her.

He felt her body stiffen, then quiver and a moment later she screamed and her pussy clamped around his cock as she climaxed for the second time. The feel of her pulsing cunt was too much for him. He rammed his cock home just as it began to throb, filling her depths with his warm spunk.

He lay on her, his shaft buried inside her until it softened and slipped out of her sopping snatch.

He rolled off her and laid propped on his elbow looking at her as he said,"Time to go home sugar pussy. Be here with Crissy, Saturday, 7:00."

He watched as she dressed, marveling at her young, firm, lithe body. He could feel his cock stirring, feel the desire to fuck her again start to grow. He almost stopped her as she pulled her jeans on, but decided he needed to rest. After all Crissy and her mom were on the menu for tomorrow. And it wouldn't do to be too worn out to enjoy them! Besides he had three more weeks in which to get his fill of Casey's tasty pussy.

As she pulled her shoes on he stood and followed her to the door. He let her out and watched as she walked away. Halfway to the street she looked back at him and smiled. He grinned as he closed the door, delighted that she was starting to enjoy herself.

"Time to introduce her to something new." He said as he headed for the shower and then bed.

Stay tuned for more! Chapter 4 coming up!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • PayBack Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds