• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peaches
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Peaches

Brandy was the most helpful, and it wasn't long before they'd become close friends. One afternoon Brandy suggested that they meet at the club early the next morning before opening. Laura could then use the stage to practice on. Laura had thought they'd be alone but they never were, she had never realized before how much work it took getting a club open for business. Laura was a little apprehensive about dancing on the stage, especially with people watching, but it wasn't long before that initial stage fright passed. Laura never removed her cloths, always just going through the motions.

Thinking back Laura had to admit she wasn't very good at first. But with Brandy's and some of the other strippers help she improved fast. Brandy talked Laura into deciding on a custom to wear, which they picked out together, a sequins dress, a pair of skimpy thongs and a pair of pumps. Laura hadn't worn heals for a long time, being wearing them made her taller then David, much less heals that were almost four inches, she even surprised herself on how easy it was to adjust to dancing in heals. And wearing the outfit seemed to improve her performance even more, Laura really started to feel the part of a stripper.

Then one morning, Brandy told her it was time to put the whole act together and actually take her cloths off. Surprising even herself when she readily agreed. Although she was somewhat apprehensive when Brandy said she needed an audience, she didn't verbally object when all the employees sat down to watch. It didn't go quite as well as Laura had wanted but everyone else had felt she'd done wonderful. She even surprised herself as she stood there naked getting pointers from the employees who had watched. It wasn't like it felt natural to be naked in front of these people, it didn't, but she did like the feeling it gave her, the same feeling she'd had when she'd stripped that one amateur night, very turned on. So much so that later in the day when she'd ended up at Brandy's apartment, she'd readily excepted Brandy's advances, then making love for hours before going home at well past midnight.

Laura was pleasantly surprised when the club manager offered her a job, she felt it was quite a complement. Thinking to herself she couldn't seriously consider taking the job but telling the manger that she'd think about doing just that. On her way home from Brandy's apartment that night, Laura decided she could take the job, in fact she knew she really wanted to take it. Laura resolved that she'd talk to David about it, feeling sure he'd object but at least she had to give it a try. She was sure that David would agree to her stripping once, maybe even a few times but she was equally sure he'd be against her becoming a stripper.

The next night Laura tried to talk to David about her stripping. He just wouldn't pay enough attention to what she was saying. Granted at first Laura had been vague about what the new job was, but finally out of exasperation she just told David outright that she wanted to become a stripper. When he just said huh, she gave up. Laura tried two more times that week, and was intending to try again on Saturday. David had promised Laura a long weekend away, she'd made reservations at a beach side hotel. Laura was sure in that atmosphere he'd listen to her. To her disappointment, Friday night while she was packing David told her he'd forgotten his promise and he had set up an important meeting for Saturday morning, maybe they could go next weekend.

The next morning after David had left for work, Laura drove over to Rusty's. She went right to the manager's office, told him she'd take him up on his offer of a job. For the last six months she'd been working four week days along with Saturdays, from eleven in the morning until five in the afternoon. She hadn't regretted taking the job once. She had liked her job at the add agency but this was a job she loved, maybe she'd become like Brandy and most of the other strippers, growing tired of it but at least for now she loved it. It wasn't as much a sexual turn on as it was at first, but there were times when some guy would catch her eye. There'd be something about him that would attract her, those days she'd get really hot.

Jeff had been one such man, and though he'd been back to the club many times after that first day, Laura would always be turned on when he'd be there. Lately they'd been seeing each other outside of the club to, at first just for a cup of coffee after work, then dinner on those nights David worked late. Last week Laura had cooked him dinner at Brandy's apartment, it's was that night their relationship had turned physical. It was all Laura could do to keep from making love to him. Even Laura couldn't understand why she hadn't made love to Jeff. She wasn't having sex with David, he just wasn't interested much, the few times a month he was, Laura felt so much resentment that she just couldn't stand his touch.

It was that realization that she loved David, while at the same time resenting him, that made her decide to invite him to the club. It was the only plan she could come up with, she felt maybe he'd see her as he once had, be filled with those same passions. He'd surely see that she was desirable to other men, and hopefully he'd realize that if he didn't change things, he'd loss her to someone. When Debbie called, it was Laura's resentment that was more powerful then her love, pushing Laura to follow thought with her threat about a fantasy that may be more then David could live with.

She first told Brandy that she wanted to do the act they'd been working on. Brandy though shocked didn't object, hopefully Brandy thought, David won't take our act as well as Laura thinks he well. Brandy, knowing how unhappy Laura was, along with being in love with Laura, had been trying to get Laura to move in with her for over a month now, maybe tonight that would happen.

Then she called Jeff, telling him to come to the club tonight, everything was on her, he didn't need any money. When Jeff asked what everything included. Laura said, "Everything means everything, drinks, a lap dances, money for tips, and tonight your wish about getting me into the private room comes true and you don't even have to pay for it."

Jeff responded with, "Don't waste your money, forget the private room, last week was better then any naked lap dance. Why don't you come to my place when you get off, we can do some real private stuff there."

"Be nice lover, tonight you may find out that for special people, some pretty private things happen in those private rooms. Don't worry about the money, I plan on having someone else pay for us to be alone tonight, doesn't that sound like fun to you, we play someone else pays." Laura said laughingly as she hung up the phone.

Lastly Laura decided that she was going to forget her tamed down act. She was going to do the same act that had made her the number one draw among all the clubs that opened to serve the lunch crowd. Maybe she'd even improvise and get downright wicked.

Wondering where Laura was David started to search the room with his eyes. He didn't spot Laura but he did see some dancers mingling with the crowd, playing the men for tips. When one of the dancers passed him with a guy in tow he realized that he'd sat down with the lap dancing couches to his back. To excited to be embarrassed, David changed chairs, that way he could watch the stage, the room and the couches without turning all the way around. He hadn't realized it before but there were already two dancers giving lap dances. These lady were sensual, they weren't just lap dancing they were rubbing there bodies all over their clients bodies. As he watched the to couples already into their dance, both strippers removed their tops one herself, while the other allowed her client to do so. Both stripper seemed to allow the man they were with the freedom to touch them, touching all the bare flesh they cared to including the dancers buns. Stopping them only when the man they were with tried to touch their breasts or reach between there legs. As David watched the new comers seemed to move at a much faster pace then the other to. When that stripper's man put his hand on her breast she allowed it to remain there, then leaned into him and whispered something into his ear. Shortly after that David watched the two of them walk hand in hand to the other side of the room then through one of the doorways there.

When David's waitress came back he asked her what those rooms were. She laughed a little, David guessed at his naiveté in having to ask, she told him they were the VIP rooms. Out of curiosity David asked her how much it cost to go into one. The waitress told him there were two prices, fifty for the semiprivate room, one hundred and fifty if you wanted a private room. When David asked her what went on in those rooms she again laughed. "I guess if you want to find out you'll have to spend some money won't you. You do have money of your own don't you, or does Peaches pay for everything." Handing her a five dollar bill, David winked and said, "I have just enough to keep you happy. Maybe I'll have Peaches take me to one." With a look of pity on her face, the waitress said, "I did hear Peaches say she was taking someone to a private room tonight. Your kind of cute to, but your a bit short and skinny for Peaches, she seems to like tall well built men, if you were Peaches only guest tonight, maybe you'd have a chance, but my money's on that hunk over there." Pointing out a tall rugged looking guy sitting a few tables away from David.

David was bewildered by the waitress's last statement, this was just a game Laura was playing with him, wasn't it? What did she mean by Peaches only guest. David almost yelled, "Damn it, I'm Peaches' husband, if anyone goes to a private room with her it's going to be me." Stopping himself just in time, David thought "This is just another one of Laura games, she's baiting me into making a fool of myself, I'm not biting." David knew that he was lying to himself, the bouncer, the waitress, the engraved invitation, and then seeing Brandy on the stage he knew Laura really was a stripper here. He didn't know how that had happened, he didn't even know why but he wasn't stupid, he knew this was no longer a game.

The though crossed his mind that maybe she really would take someone else to one of the private rooms, the thought of that instantly completed what Brandy had started and now he was completely hard. But looking at the guy his waitress had pointed out turned his stomach, and he started feeling a building of rage from somewhere inside of him. The thought that Laura had asked him to bring that extra $170 was somewhat calming, that would be $150 for a private room for the two of them and $20 left for a lap dance. Not really comprehending his acceptance of Laura as a stripper but thinking the waitress was wrong, Laura was planning on taking him to the private room not someone else was calming.

As David was frantically searched the room trying to find Laura, the DJ started to announce the next dancer. "Ladies and gents, if your one of Rusty's lunch and early afternoon crowd our next dancer needs no introduction, if not, your in for one dazzling exhibition in the art of seduction. Please give a welcome to Rusty's very own Peaches."

At the end of the announcement the stage lights went completely out, and the general lighting was cut in half. Almost as if it was a magic show, there at the back of the stage silhouetted from the light of the door she'd just emerged from was a lone figure. As the music started, Peaches began undulating to the slow drum like beat of the music. As the door behind was closed the light of the translucent floor bathed her longs legs with a reddish glow. As David's eyes followed her long legs up her body it was obvious that her short dress just barely covered her sex. The dress fit like a second skin, and was covered in black sequins, these seemed to be array of colors from a deep violet to almost red. With each move of her body, her dress seem to shimmer and change colors as the light from below illuminated it. As his eye continued upward he saw that the dress was cut so low it just barely covered her breasts.

It was impossible for David to know for sure if the woman dancing was his wife, Laura. But seeing that she seemed to have very short hair, he began to think that this was someone else. David slumped in disappointment but inwardly he sighed in relief, while the idea of watching his wife strip in front of strangers was erotic, he also felt somehow cheated that she would do so. That monster jealousy seemed to have more power over him then he'd ever imagined possible, jealousy that other man would see his wife as only he saw her, jealousy that somehow in those moments on stage and more so those moments that she'd be naked, they'd possess her, ever though only visually. She had been his, he'd felt he could share that but in the here and now he found that sharing to be most unappealing.

Just as the tempo of the music picked up so did the lighting above the stage. David stared in disbelieve, it was Laura, she'd only pinned her hair up making it appear short. Looking at her he completely forgot about the club, the sounds of the other men. He was seeing Laura as he hadn't in a long time, a truly beautiful women.

Laura was tall with long slender legs, her hips were shapely without any hint of fat, tapering down to a narrow waist, her tummy was flat and he knew firm to the touch, her breast though not large were in his mind the most perfect he'd ever seen. Her shoulders though some what broad seemed only to enhance her beauty, and then her neck, long and lien. But her true beauty was in her face, Laura month was large with full succulent lips, her teeth straight and white. Her checks were high like those of so many fashion models, her nose was long but refined. Laura's eyes truly were the window to her soul, the color seemed to vary along with Laura's mood, dark blue when she was angry to a greenish blue when she was happy. When she was sexually aroused they'd become almost green, then as she'd orgasms they'd become an almost translucent blue green. He loved looking at Laura's eyes after they'd made love it was as if you could see right though them into her soul. Her hair like it now was made her seem so elegant, accentuating her long neck and face. She'd always worn it long, when he'd met her it was to her waist, now cut to the middle of her back. The slow sensual movement of her body only enhanced her beauty.

David was brought back to reality when there was a complete change in the music. The music now had a very heavy up tempo beat, he watch as Laura unpinned her hair, running her fingers through it while shacking her head to loosen it. The change in Laura's hair seemed to bring about a complete metamorphose, changing her from a sensual elegant creature to a wantonly sexual animal. David watched as Laura's movement changed with the music, where before they were sensual, now they seemed planetary sexual. Each movement seemed to be emphasized with something sexual about them, the movement of her hips or thrusting out her breasts. As she neared the center of the main stage she lifted her arm taking a hold of the pole well about her head. To the beat of the music Laura seductively moved her body up and down the pole, just as she would a lover. The crowd was going wild, cheers, cat calls and the ever chant of take it off, take it off.

As she let go of the pole her hands caressed her body. First moving up and down her sides then to her breast, caressing them, massaging them, then pushing them up almost as if she were trying to expose them to the crowd. Then her hands moved to she stomach rubbing herself in a circular motions, while her hips swayed to the beat of the music. Her hands continued downward over her hip then her sex, her thighs and finally to her inner thighs,

Slowly she moved her hands up to the edge of her dress, all the while increasing the moments of her hips. Continuing upward she brought the hem of her dress up exposing the briefest of thongs that David had ever seem, they barley covered her vulva. Then with one hand she pulled her thong upward reveling her lips for all to see. With the fingers of her other hand she gently ran them up and down her sex, simulating masturbating herself, in David's mind it wasn't a simulation at all. As much as David hated it, he couldn't help feeling sexually stimulated, for the moment jealousy had been replaced with lust. Then Laura flattened her hand, while at the same time changing the motion of her hips to movement mimicking intercourse, then running her hand up and down her sex. It was an amazing display and although David didn't consciously realize it, not once did Laura lose beat with the music.

Dancing to the stage farthest from David, Laura repeated what she'd done on center stage, varying it somewhat. She then moved to the pole on that far corner of that stage, holding it high she bent at the knee sliding slowly down the pole, with her rear facing the crowd, as she did cheers rose from that side of the room. Though David could not see, he knew their cheers were because knelling that way she had exposed her buttocks to that side of the room, he didn't have to see to know that the dress she was wearing was to short to hide anything. As she danced her way to David's side of the stage she did the same on each of the runway poles. Giving those sitting there a chance to see her rear.

When Laura reached David's stage area she repeated her act except this time instead of pulling her thongs up she pulled them to the side, exposing herself completely, the men on his side of the room went wild. Not once did Laura make eye contract with David, which David interpreted as shame, not knowing that Laura had decided to add something to her routine, and only then would her eyes meet David's.

At the point in her routine that David felt Laura would work her way back to center stage, she danced over to the pole next to his table. Taking hold of the pole, Laura looked right into David's eyes, and started to make love to the pole, she moved her hips as if she was having intercourse, rubbing her vulva against the pole in simulated sex. David knew that this wasn't simulated at all, he knew that look, he could see the change in her eyes, Laura was making love. Not to the pole, not for him, not to him, she was making love to the crowd, maybe even to the very idea that she could create so much lust. David like everyone else in that crowd was lost in that lust. The room noise almost vanished as all watched Laura perform a completely sexual act, almost to the point of being pornographic.

As David watched he saw what he was sure almost everyone else in that crowd saw, his wife having an orgasm, he saw it in her body, but even more he saw it in her eyes. As lustful as he felt he couldn't stop the pain that caused, that orgasm wasn't because of him nor for him, it wasn't really because of the crowd either, it was Laura's, all Laura's. Not even Laura's, he knew his Laura was gone, the woman on that stage wasn't Laura, she truly was Peaches.

David had never felt such loss, it seemed to David everything had vanished, replaced only with an empty painful feeling. For in that moment, David realized that he'd lost more then all the money, prestige, or power the world could ever bring him. He'd lost Laura. Laura could have been his for ever, Laura could have been content with him as her soul mate, her lover, her husband and her best friend. In a way he could possess Laura, not his possession for the taking but a possession freely given. Peaches could never be possessed, other things possessed Peaches. David wondered if Peaches could ever love him the way Laura had, he wondered if that woman on that stage loved him at all, the thought that she did scared him but the thought that she didn't terrified him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peaches
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds