• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peaches
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Peaches

David had no idea what the rest of the night would bring. It didn't really matter, he knew he should just leave, he knew he wouldn't, Laura was gone but his only link to her was Peaches. What bit and peace's of Laura remained were part of Peaches now, he'd cling to what was left of Laura for as long a Peaches would have him.

When Peaches again stood, she winked and threw a kiss, not to David but to the hunk his waitress had pointed out earlier in the evening. Then looking again at David, Peaches smiled but in that smile was sadness, a sadness that David would never know she felt, a sadness for what could have been. As David gulped down the last of his drink, he wondered how his fantasy night could have become such a nightmare.

(Did you like my story? Maybe not the ending some of you would have liked. And of course it did lack any sexual parts. I do understand most of you want the parts about sex, my story certainly was heading that way, your all welcome to finish my story in your own way.

If you really liked it, I'll continue it for you. I do like Peaches, I can relate to her. Of course the only way I'm going to know if you liked my story and want me to continue is if you vote. That's not to hard to do now is it.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peaches
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds