Penal Slavery Pt. 01

A woman's voice exclaimed. "God this cunt can munch a rug!"

A man replied, "Her ass is a treat! Tight, but she is loving it. She is trying so hard to impale herself on my meat. I wish we could keep her."

Brooke thought to herself 'Beth is such a slut....' Or, considering her own recent epiphany, more in tune with herself as slave meat.

The woman spoke up again, breathy and close to coming. "Jack, do you think we can get them on the mats? Lot more comfortable and they don't ship out for a couple of hours yet."

Before her assfucker could respond, Brooke heard a voice beside her. "I'm coming cocksucker. Swallow every drop!"

Brooke felt Jack's cock twitch and hot cum filled her bowels, coating and increasing her pleasure to the point she screamed her own orgasm into the pussy she was eating, bringing the officer off as well. Brooke was longing for a cock or tongue to fuck her own suddenly needy cunt.

"Other than the outburst from the new cocksucker, and you have to admit Matt slapping your face with that monster could startle anybody, they have been well behaved and quiet. Nothing like that cunt on screen." reflected Jack. "Let's get their jewelry on and take it from there."

Brooke felt the pressure against her wrists lessen enough to move. "Slaves, extend your arms forward. "Brooke obeyed Jack's command, realizing she had gotten a little stiff. Metal strips were wrapped around her wrists, the memory metal sizing and sealing around the flesh. Her ankles were subjected to the same treatment. The yoke holding her head and arms was released by one of the officers. "Slaves, up on your knees, " Brooke straightened up, stiff muscles reluctant to obey. She was helped along by her wrists being jerked behind her and coming together with a click Jack continued;" Slaves, this was a demonstration of your slave bracelets. Upon the proper signal, your wrists, ankles or both will come together securing you. If you really piss off your dominus you will find your feet and wrists by your ears attached to the collar you are about to receive around your neck."

"Cunt, you have a real future as a pussy slave. I am looking forward to getting you on the mat. "Brooke looked straight ahead at the woman who subdued and arrested her. The nude policewoman was fit, with the bald pussy Brooke had already eaten, and breasts slightly larger than Brooke's own and short brown hair with a collar in her hands. As the officer leaned forward slightly to wrap the flexible metal around her neck the woman's breasts swayed a bit. The strongly heterosexual Brooke had the strangest desire to lean in and lick the woman's hard nipples. The collar fused and sized itself to fit snugly around Brooke's slim neck.

Once the collar stabilized, Brooke got her first view of the room since her head was locked in the yoke. Not daring to completely turn around, Brooke saw Mark and Beth out of the corner of her eye both on their knees. Mark has a stoic expression that long association told Brook that he was royally pissed but holding it in. She couldn't really see Beth's face because Mark was in the way but her big tits were sticking out and her nipples looked like she has put her boobs in ice water they were so hard. A petite, but well-muscled blond was looking at Beth like a dehydrated woman would look at a glass of ice water. Mark had a buff guy who had the biggest dick that Brooke has ever seen in front and other equally cut guy at his back.

A black-haired man about six foot walked into Brooke's view. He had a firm six pack and an impressive package. Surprisingly, his left leg stopped at the knee, the rest being a biosynth prosthesis. As he spoke, she realized that it was Jack. "Slaves, at this point you have two more hours of atonement, followed by thirty minutes of servicing the three trustees. You cunts will get the bulk of that since we haven't had a female misdemeanor slave unsold in months. You will be yoked for that for security reasons and to make sure that you aren't identified as only your cunts and assess are available for use to local slaves. We are going to let you each go to the bathroom one at a time. Make the most of it. You probably won't get another chance till you get to the facility. You have ten minutes total, so if you care at all about your fellow slaves, be quick about it. Normally you would be yoked back for sucking and fucking, but because you have pretty much behaved yourselves I'm willing to let your atonement session finish on the mats. Me and my friends get better access, your cunts, cock and tits might get some attention and you get ninety or so minutes not yoked. Because other than that you will be till you are delivered to the facility. "

Jack looked towards Beth, "You, cunt with the brown hair. Let's call you Nympho. Are you going to behave?"

"Yes dominus, this slave will strive to be a pleasing slut for the domini." Brooke was shocked by Beth,\Nymphos sensual submissive tone. Mark looked sharply at his sister, but quickly turned face front.

"Now for our cocksucker. I am really leaning towards keeping you yoked. Are you going to give us trouble? Or are you going to suck, fuck, take it up the ass, and eat every hole put in front of you with a smile on your face?" Mark replied, "Yes dominus, but this slave can't promise a smile. "

Jack snorted, "Honesty, I like it. OK, you get your chance."

Jack turned to me. "Gotta call you Red. Can I assume you are going to be a good girl so we can enjoy that dripping cunt and your hard nips?"

I responded, "Yes dominus, please dominus." My pleading tone elicited chuckles from Jack and the woman I serviced, and had me thinking 'slutty slave cunt indeed'.

"One last thing." Jack pressed his wrist comp. Pain shot down my spine, like I was being flogged again, the three of us screaming in unison. Just as quickly it ended.

" That is the collars lowest discipline setting. Submit, and let's not have to fuck with you like that. Nympho, bathroom door at the other end of the room. Move as soon as the shackles release. Kneel in the center of the room, same for you other two. Clock starts, now."

Jack hit another button and the as soon as Nympho was released, she bolted off the machine to the indicated door, tits and ass jiggling just a bit. To Brooke's great relief, she was out in two minutes, as Jack thoughtfully threw a timer in the corner of the screen. Brooke noticed that the embezzlers' atonement was winding down and the auction was getting set up. Mark took five minutes, she couldn't call him cocksucker, even in her head. Her shackles released and Brooke scrambled to the toilet. As she headed to the door, she noticed Nympho in a sixty-nine with another woman while being pounded in either her cunt or ass by the guy Mark had sucked off. Mark was being directed to lower his butt on the stiff cock of the guy who she thought had reamed the ass of her best girlfriend earlier.

Quickly finishing her business, Brooke exited the bathroom to a call by Jack. "Red, get that slave cunt over here! Your dominus has a use for you. On all fours. Quicktime now", slapping her barcoded ass to hurry her to her hands and knees.

Brooke was expecting to eat out her arresting officer again, but was surprised to see the woman getting into position to lick Brooke's dripping twat. "I normally don't eat slave cunt. Slaves are to pleasure their domina, not the other way around. But I never pass up fresh lesbian pussy. Or even cunt. And that bitch Mary won the toss for Nympho."

Jack laughed. "Cathy, you always call scissors, what do you expect? You have ten exclusive minutes with her cunt, Then you're sharing. "

Brooke had been eaten out twice before in her life and thought that the two guys who had gone down on her had been pretty good at getting her off orally. They were nothing compared to the tongue of this experienced woman probing her folds, lapping her cunt juice and lashing her clit. The cop had Brooke's twat drenching her face and Brooke writhing with waves of pleasure as she came and came...

The woman who had just given her the best vaginal organism of her life moved to face her and said. to the panting Brooke, "Now you know where the bar is set slut. Have you ever tasted your cunt juices before?"

"No, domina."

"Clean my face off and taste your delicious cunt,"

Brooke obeyed, not missing a drop even with the distracting pleasure of Jack sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. Despite having just had a shattering organism, her newly enslaved cunt was welcoming the hard cock, craving more stimulation. Brooke has always thought herself a young woman with normal sexual urges that masturbation and her two prior sexual encounters had seemed to satisfy. In the space of a couple of hours, she has been stripped, flogged, marked, buttfucked by a machine, had her anal cherry taken by a long thick cock and eaten her first pussy. Apparently enslavement makes you an insatiable fuck slut...

A sharp slap on her face, redirected Brooke's attention. "Yes, you have a marvelous tasting cunt but I expect you to demonstrate what you learned on my pussy now. Get to it!", said her muff mentor. Time to put her slave tongue to use. She had a dominas tasty pussy to service.

The time passed in a blur of cocks, pussies and even assholes shoved in Brooke's face to suck , eat and lick.. Adding to her list of firsts was eating her BFFs creme pie cunt in a sixty nine while Nympho cleaned her friend's equally cum filled cunt. Rimjobs and eating cum out of assholes were added to the list as she sucked the cum out of Mark and Beth's well used assholes. She didn't much care for that as the cum has a bitter taste. On the other hand, she nearly organismed again from Marks probing tongue into her own bunghole.

Brooke was finally able to get her breath as the officers started to leave after first using the shower included in the bathroom. From what she overheard, having eight holes available at once essentially meant no real recovery time for the officers, so they were spent sooner. When the last officer but Jack left, he let them take brief individual showers to clean their cum coated bodies and hair, while the other two were restrained by having their wrist and ankle cuffs connected. As each exited the shower, they were each re yoked to the enslavement stations.

Jack said, "You all are lucky that you wore the crew out early. Otherwise you would have been spending four hours sticking to the seats and reeking of sex. The trustees will only be able to..." His wrist comp beeped. Jack looked at the screen, "Well, change of plan, your transport is going to be early. And the trustees won't have time to stick it in, so we will need to lube you three for transport a different way."

Brooke heard a familiar whirring sound and, unlike the first time, the anal probe slipped right into her ass. Rather than staying in place, the probe pumped in and out and Brook could feel some cool liquid being spread inside her rectum. After all the cocks and strapons up her poop chute today, this latest invasion was actually pleasant and a bit arousing.

"OK, because you three have performed beyond expectations, I am going to allow you to speak to one another till time to unyoke you for transport. I will be stepping out for a few to get you some slip ons. You will not be able to speak on the bus so enjoy this time while you can, "Brooke heard the door shut and click. .

"How are you two holding up?" inquired Mark.

"Oh my God! I am having the best time of my life! " exclaimed Beth.

"WHAT!" Brooke said, chorused by Mark.

Beth continued, "Mark, Beth I have fantasized about being a slave for years. I craved being powerless to do anything but submit. BDSM didn't satisfy me because ultimately, I could safeword out and no one around here would play with me because it got around that I would not safeword no matter what. And I didn't want to play. I wanted it rough and out of my control. I wanted it up my ass, to have to eat pussy and suck cocks and to be fucked to within an inch of my life for no other reason that I was slave meat and my betters could use me as they desired. Brooke, I am so sorry that I never shared this with you. I was so afraid that you would hate me and never talk to me again. You too Mark, you are my twin, my best brother. I couldn't live if you both hated me'" she wailed, emotion choking her voice.

Brooke responded, "Beth honey, I love you like a sister. Nothing will ever change that. And to be honest you have a yummy cunt. I really enjoyed eating you out."

"Brooke, that means so much to me! And yes, I really liked eating you too. Mark....,"

"Sis, I will always have your back. Never forget that. Nothing you could possibly do could ever turn me away from you. I can't say I have enjoyed big dicks shooting cum down my throat or pounding my ass. Although after a while, I was kind of liking it up my ass. I really liked fucking the women, even if all they would do is ride me cowgirl. Brooke, what about you? "

Brooke thought to herself. Her two best friends have bared their souls..., "I didn't much like the flogging. Taking it in the ass hurt like hell. At first. Now I can't get enough of it. If I was being pumped a little harder by that metal rod, or it was a little bigger, I might could come. "

Beth interjected, "Girlfriend, I am not so sure I'm not going to come. "

Mark sighed, "It's making my prostate feel really good. "

Brooke continued, "It's more than just the anal. My tongue, jaw, asshole and cunt are aching, but I would be on all fours in a heartbeat if it meant my slut slave cunt would get some use."

"Ladies have pussies, slaves and sluts have cunts, Beth said, " My mother says that too I don't know about you Brooke, but I don't think my pussy is ever coming back. We can be cunts forever. "

"Two cunts and a cocksucker, taking it in every hole forever!", Brooke actually chuckled at her declaration of depravity.

"I don't know about forever, but from things I overheard from our domini, I believe that is exactly how we're going to spend the next year. Sounds like the place we are going to is essentially a state run brothel catering to state employees, law enforcement and select private citizens. We are prime sexual slavemeat and we're going to get used that way. Speaking of use, Mark get happy with the fact that sooner rather than later we are going to be fucking sucking and rimming each other along with Brooke...*

"No fucking way Beth! That's incest!" Mark exploded.

"Mark, think about it. We are slaves. Our names, our rights, our legal status was stripped away with our clothes. In the eyes of the law, for the next year we are meat puppets subject to the whim of any free adult. It is like the guy said earlier, you, we lost how any say in how or who uses our holes. I don't want to see you punished."

"I will be dam..AAAAAGGGGGGGAA!" Mark screamed in agony. "

"Better listen to Nympho Cocksucker. I really don't like inflicting pain on slaves, but if you don't get it through your head that every single thing Nympho said is absolutely true, you are going to suffer an excruciatingly painful enslavement, " Jack explained, apparently having slipped into the room without being heard.

"This slave understands dominus, " Mark said still panting from the jolt.

"Cocksucker, for your sake, I hope you do, " Jack replied.

"Dominus, may this slave ask if we are to spend the next year as slave whores?" Brooke asked tentatively.

"You may ask Red. No more talking! Your transportation is about 10 minutes away, First thing, let me give you your parting gifts."

Brooke felt the anal probe stop moving, sharply expand and vibrate slightly. The process caused her to cry out. The two yelps from her friends made her think that they had had the same experience. Jack continued, "Your assess have been plugged with a device that is designed to be part of the transport restraint and discipline system. You will be seated on a post that mates and locks the transportee to the seat along with the collar and cuffs. Or that's what they tell us. Personally, I think the company wants to make us buy parts, and some bureaucrat really likes ass play. Good news, you can turn your heads from side to side, so you can look at the world you will be out of for about the next year. "

Brooke felt the yoke release her head and wrists. Jack commanded, "Slaves kneel up". Brooke felt her wrists come together behind her as she straightened up. "Slaves will insert their feet into the flip flops provided., and face right. " Brooke saw out of the corner of her eye that as Mark turned right his wrist cuffs released, and forced his arms up and forward to attach to Beth's collar.

When Brooke's turn came she was unsurprised to find her wrists attached to Mark's collar after donning a pair of cheap orange plastic flip flops. Jack continued, "Slaves will exit the room, make an immediate left followed by taking the next left and walk through the sally port that will be opening provided Cathe can quit drooling over Red's delectable cunt."

Brooke saw the woman who had eaten her out flip Jack the bird from a windowed control room next to an opening door. Upon exiting the jail, the slave trio faced a unmarked bus with heavy mesh covering the windows and a woman who looked to Brooke like she could tip the bus over with one hand waiting by the open bus door.

"Hi Betty, three for the Lodge. Y'all made good time and made our trustees sad that they didn't get their dicks in fresh slave cunt," Jack said.

"How they hanging Jack? Yeah, turned out we didn't have to go by Thomasville to pick up a murdering bitch. Jury decided that the bastard that beat her might have needed killing and so instead of life in Dante, she will be enjoying the salt air and sea breezes on a fishing boat for the next ten years cooking, cleaning and no doubt getting her holes regularly filled. Lucky cunt. Speaking of cunts, looking at these two we just might have to get a flat tire. I'm assuming that Mary and Cathy already broke their twats in?"

Jack laughed and responded, "Thoroughly. Nympho, bend and spread" Brooke saw Jack pass his wrist comp over Beth's upturned ass followed by Betty doing the same and then slapping her ass.

"I own that slave cunt now till we get to the Lodge. Do you understand Nympho? On the bus with you!"

"Yes domina." Wrists again locked behind her Beth put a roll in her hips, as she walked to the bus probably hoping Betty would feel up her visibly dripping cunt thought Brooke. As the pair entered the bus, the driver exited. Tall and lanky with salt and pepper hair and a handlebar mustache he approached calling out, "How's it going Jack? Still trying to turn Cathy from the dark side? "

Brooke heard a voice coming out of a speaker behind her, "And fuck you too Seth."

"Alas, Red here set the cause back a bit. Cathy is heartbroken her new favorite cunt is shipping out. How are the kids and Susie?" Jack replied while slapping Brooke on the ass. "Cocksucker, bend and spread. "

"Fine Jack, thanks for asking, " Seth replied. The two officers repeated the same process over Marks butt.

As Seth and Mark moved to the bus, Jack said, " Bend and spread Red"

As Brooke assumed the position, she felt a finger slide into her own juicy cunt and Jack whisperer low so only she could hear.

"Keep that cunt wet for me. I'll be visiting it before you know it."

Brooke wondered what that was all about.

Brooke heard a beep, followed by a second beep and Betty voice, "Cathy must have gone scissors again. She would have wanted Nymphos bald cunt."

"Suck a dick Betty", the voice from behind sounded again.

"And deprive you of Jack's package? Never!" Betty continued, "Later Jack. Come on Red. I need to make sure Nympho hasn't managed to get a hand free and jam her fist up her cunt."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds