Penal Slavery Pt. 01

Brooke climbed into the bus with Betty pushing her up, hand on her ass. Bettys fingers were stroking Brooke's folds. As Brooke walked slowly down the center aisle, she noticed ten other slaves, plus her friends who were seated in the back. All had their hands on the seat arms backs and heads almost un naturally straight. Standard seat belts were buckled across their laps and torsos.

Two of the ten were sitting in an area enclosed by plexiglass and had an additional lock on the access door. The pair, a man and a woman looked to be in their early fifties . Brooke noticed that they had red collars, and bracelets unlike the green collars of most of the rest of the slaves or the silver collars around her and her friends own necks and matching bracelets.

Getting to the back of the bus, Brooke saw that the vacant seat was hard plastic with a metal post sticking up about three inches.

Betty turned Brooke around and said, "Ok, time for anal cowgirl" Directing her rear till the post inserted into the plug in her ass. The post engaged into the plug, there was a click and vibration that caused Brooke to shiver. At the same time, her hands went to the arm rests and were held there by her wrist bracelets. Her head was pulled back to the head rest and, as Jack said, she could turn her head from left to right but she could not bend forward. Betty buckled Brooke into a regular seat belt.

Betty sat down in a far more comfortable looking seat and buckled herself in and talked into her wrist comp " Seth, we are good to go as soon as I instruct our silver collared sluts. "

Betty turned to the trio. "First, Seth and I like a quiet bus. Plus, I like to occasionally play tour guide and I don't tolerate interruptions. No speaking unless spoken to by me or Shane. Here is taste of what happens if you talk."

Brooke got a searing pain in her ass, causing her and her friends to cry out. She heard voices snicker toward the front of the bus followed by a chorus of howls and out right screams from the red collared pair..

"And the peanut gallery gets level two for opening their mouth holes," said Betty. "You are free to look around. If I think there is something you need to know I will tell you. We have about a four hour trip to the Lodge with two stops in between. Enjoy the ride." She spoke into her wrist comp, "Seth, let's roll. "

Brooke saw Seth press a button and a couple of moments later the chain link gate slid open and the bus was on the move to Brooke's new home for the next eleven months and twenty nine days.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds