Persephone's Secrets Pt. 03

During all this, Jocelyn's friend, Stacey, stood silently watching, her eyes bulging with shock and surprise. Jocelyn hadn't been lying at all. Here was the proof! Jocelyn knew she could trust Stacey to keep this secret, and she also knew that being seen by another student would give Persephone more of the humiliation she craved. So, after confiding in her friend, she'd brought her along this evening to show her Persephone's acts of submission and bondage, and have her help by participating. She'd coached her red-headed friend thoroughly as to her role, warning her not to make a sound as they entered, and to undress completely when given the proper hand signal.

"Now that your nipples are properly prepared, Persephone, I'm going to have you eat my pussy and make me cum while I play with them," Jocelyn stated. "And you'll remain in the darkness of that blindfold to make you focus on your task, and your wrists will remain cuffed so that you'll have to make very good use of your lips and tongue, understand?"

"Yes, Miss Jocelyn," Persephone answered. Stacey's jaw dropped, hearing this humble response, and she just barely managed not to gasp in surprise.

Jocelyn helped Persephone to her feet and led the naked woman to the center of the living room, grabbing a small, thin pillow from the sofa as they passed it. Stacey had slipped off her shoes at the doorway and walked silently in their wake. At the room center, Jocelyn helped Persephone down onto her back, placing the pillow under her cuffed wrists, to cushion them in a more comfortable embrace. She stood up next to Stacey and signaled her friend to undress, while she remained clothed. Persephone would therefore only hear one set of clothes being removed.

When Stacey was naked, she knelt down, placing her knees near Persephone's shoulders, as she faced the teacher's chest. Stacey and Jocelyn were similar in body type, and both had smoothly shaven mounds and pussies, which they knew would help create the illusion that it was now Jocelyn's pussy hovering over Persephone's face. Jocelyn carefully positioned herself with her cheek next to Stacey's, so when she spoke, the sounds would be coming from the right direction. "I'm opening my pussy lips for you, slut," she said to Persephone. "Stick out your tongue and taste me."

Stacey dutifully parted her labia and lowered herself onto Persephone's extended tongue. At the moment of contact, the red-head closed her eyes in bliss, and nodded. Jocelyn uttered a sound of pleasure, and commanded, "That's it! Now lick me, slut! I want to feel your passion as you dine on the gift of my juices." Slurping and sucking sounds emerged from between Stacey's thighs as Persephone started an eager cunnilingus. Jocelyn pointed at Persephone's tits, with those swollen nipples, ringed at their base with rubber. Stacey nodded and leaned forward to not only start fondling those breasts, but also to brace herself as the pleasure washed through her, making her a little dizzy.

Leaning over Stacey's shoulder, Jocelyn made appropriate sounds of arousal and pleasure. As she saw Stacey's hands kneading Persephone's breast tissue faster and deeper, she moaned, "Yes, slut! Like that! Oh my god... yes! You're getting me close! I'm going to cum all over your smutty face! You'd better drink as much of my cum as you can!"

Stacey's fingers were now concentrated on Persephone's swollen, sensitive nipples. She was pinching them in her excitement, and the teacher was groaning up into the cunt covering her face in response. The vibrations of Persephone's vocalization added to the sensations of pleasure being generated by her facile tongue and lips. These, plus the very fact that this naked, bound teacher was blindly eating her cunt, sent Stacey spiraling over the edge. With a loud, keening cry that she couldn't stifle, she shuddered and bucked on Persephone's face as her pussy discharged a copious amount of fluids.

Jocelyn gave them both time to recover, and let Persephone lick Stacey's sex as clean as she could, given her helpless position. Meanwhile, she unrolled the rubber rings that were trapping the blood in Persephone's nipples, and heard her teacher's painful groan as the fresh blood awoke scores of nerve endings. Stacey stood on wobbly legs and moved to one side of Persephone, while Jocelyn stood on the other.

Persephone's forehead was wrinkled in a display of confusion. "Miss Jocelyn," she began, "I've never heard you make a sound like that as you climaxed. Was something wrong?"

Jocelyn removed Persephone's blindfold. As her teacher blinked from the light in the room, Jocelyn said, "No, I think that Stacey just makes that sort of noise when she comes." She giggled at Persephone's array of expressions -- confusion, recognition, shock, and blushing embarrassment. "Let's help her sit up, Stacey," she told her friend. "I need to get those cuffs off her."

When her wrists were freed, Persephone instinctively placed her arm across her tits, and her other hand over her pussy. But Jocelyn said sternly, "Who said you could cover yourself up, slut?"

"Sorry, Miss Jocelyn," Persephone replied instinctively, and once again uncovered herself to the avid gaze of Stacey. Seeing that intent look, Persephone flushed a deep scarlet hue of humiliation. But her pussy started leaking, and her arousal scent became very evident. The humiliation was having the effect that Jocelyn sought -- exciting her lover.

"My friend Stacey has been sworn to secrecy, and I trust her, Persephone," Jocelyn assured her. "Stacey, have a seat on the sofa -- you can see it's covered with thick, fluffy towels, for obvious reasons. My girl will fetch drinks for us both while we relax. I see you're still quivering with post-orgasmic aftershocks, so I guess she did a good job."

"Good? It was astonishing! I've never had my cunt eaten like that before," Stacey averred. Persephone smiled shyly at the compliment as she scampered naked from the room to fetch the drinks. Jocelyn stripped off and sat next to Stacey while they waited.

Persephone used her time in the kitchen to regain her composure, and realized what a gift Jocelyn was giving her. She'd told her student how much she needed the thrill of humiliation, and the dear young woman had obliged, bringing in another person to help with that. She wondered what the two of them would 'force' her to do.

When Persephone returned to the living room with the drinks, her heart skipped a beat, seeing the two young women, their lush naked bodies on display. Persephone handed them each a glass, and then knelt humbly at their feet, eyes lowered, waiting. The two students took their time, sipping, and watching Persephone's tits rise and fall with each breath.

Jocelyn set her empty glass down, and said to Stacey, "I think that it's time for my slut to give me an orgasm, don't you?" Stacey nodded, grinning. Addressing Persephone, she said, "Come closer, slut, and use your mouth and fingers to make me cum." As her teacher quickly scooted forward between her spread thighs, and began stroking her labia, blowing warm air on them, Jocelyn asked Stacey, "Is there anything you'd like, at the moment?"

Stacey laughed merrily. "Now that you ask, I've always wondered how juicy Professor Goodrich's cunt gets when she's aroused, and what she tastes like."

Jocelyn chuckled in return. "I think it's safe to say that she's pretty aroused right now, so it should be a piece of cake to check her juiciness. As to her taste, be my guest. Lick her, suck on her cunt, compare her pussy juices to her cum juices -- whatever you wish. I'm sure she'll spread her knees farther apart and lift her ass to be accommodating. Won't you, slut?"

Persephone was busy finger fucking Jocelyn, and lapping at her pussy, but she dutifully answered, "Yes, Miss. I'm opening my knees, and my cunt is available to you and your friend whenever you wish." Making this bald statement shook Persephone to her core, because she knew she only spoke the truth. She'd be a slut for Jocelyn and anyone Jocelyn would decide to 'loan' her to, temporarily. She knew that such acts of submission not only met that deep need she had inside -- they also demonstrated her trust in and love for Jocelyn.

Seconds later, Stacey was on her back, her face beneath Persephone's pussy, reaching up to grip her ass cheeks to drag that wet opening to her eager lips. Jocelyn felt Persephone tremble at the same time she heard Stacey start to make loud sucking noises, slurping at Persephone's pussy juices. For her part, Persephone started moaning into Jocelyn's pussy, virtually attacking it with her fingers and tongue, obviously inspired to feverish activity by whatever Stacey was doing to her.

The slurping sounds were caused by Stacey sucking so hard on Persephone's labia that they fluttered wetly in her mouth. She learned that the Professor's pussy was indeed quite juicy, and got even juicier when she began drilling her tongue into its depths. The teacher's clit got so swollen and stiff that Stacey felt it poking against her upper lip. Shifting her mouth slightly, she got that clit positioned so it could experience both the sucking action of her mouth and the flicking, licking actions of her tongue. Meanwhile, Stacey was getting a lusty drink of Persephone's juices, since the professor was lubricating like mad.

Jocelyn was also lubricating freely as Persephone performed an intensified cunnilingus, fueled by a building feeling of orgasm blossoming in her core. Her teacher was trying desperately to make her student cum before she did, not knowing if Jocelyn would be disappointed if she came first. But the novelty of Stacey's lips and tongue on her vulva, added to the humiliation of this relative stranger seeing Persephone being so submissive, and taking such liberties with her body proved to be too much. With a throaty cry of release, Persephone came hard, drenching Stacey's face.

As soon as she felt the woman starting to cum, Stacey placed one of her fingers against Persephone's anal opening, and pushed! Wiggling her finger, she felt it sink inward to its first knuckle as Persephone's vocalizations transitioned to a shriek of surprise, pain, and joy!

Since Persephone had to remove her mouth from Jocelyn's pussy during her climax, she instinctively formed her hand into a wedge and, with Jocelyn's copious fluids wetting it, virtually forced the whole thing into a very receptive vaginal tunnel. Jocelyn's eyes dilated as she saw that hand disappear inside her, and she tilted her pelvis to take advantage of the delicious stretch the fist was creating inside her. Her hands flew to her tits, kneading and pulling at them as Persephone fisted her into a mind-blowing orgasm!

As Jocelyn started screaming, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! That's amazing! Keep doing that... keep..." and the rest of the message wasn't articulated because Jocelyn was lustily sucking air, trying not to faint from the ecstasy. Stacey wondered what was going on, so she popped out from under Persephone and was shocked to see her friend's mound and lower tummy bulging as Persephone's fist moved inside her, driving the young blonde into multiple orgasms!

Needless to say, the evening was a sexual success for all three women. Needless to say, over the next few weeks, Melody and Vera were also initiated into the 'Secret Persephone Club' and received the full benefits of membership. Persephone herself was in what she'd consider heaven, with four beautiful young women demanding that she give them sexual satisfaction, and dreaming up ways to further humiliate her, with Jocelyn's ability to veto anything too risky. All of them swore that such play wouldn't influence how they'd treat Persephone in the classroom, and they kept their word, being model students, and exhibiting their best behavior for her.

One sunny Saturday afternoon, the group of scantily clad 'club members' was leading a collared, leashed, naked Persephone around her grassy yard. Persephone was crawling on her hands and knees like a pet, with a short rope connecting her wrists, and another connecting her knees, hobbling her from being able to move too fast. The young women were spanking her ass from time to time, sometimes with their bare hands. But Melody, the botany major, noted that there were several ailanthus trees in the yard. Their supple branches, once stripped of their leaves, made excellent 'dressage whips' for flicking across Persephone's ass cheeks. They didn't draw blood, but could leave satisfying red stripes on her pale flesh.

Everyone was having a merry time at this game, including Persephone, since she reveled in the attention and the humiliation. She even enjoyed the stings from the use of the tree branches on her back and ass. She was also moving slowly enough that any of the club members could reach underneath her and play with her tits, or go alongside her hips and play with her cunt and ass hole.

The young women were giggling, laughing, and making ribald comments about the naked teacher when one by one they quickly fell silent. Persephone wondered why they'd stopped, so she looked around. To her abject horror, there, on the other side of her tall hedge, and peering over it, was none other than the Headmistress of Hildebrand Academy -- Miss Laura Ebbage! And the stern expression on her face made Persephone's heart sink. She wanted to lift up a huge hunk of sod and crawl under it to hide. She could almost hear the word 'fired' being uttered by Miss Ebbage's currently flattened lips.

The four young ladies were looking at the ground, using their hands in a vain attempt to cover portions of their anatomy that might be deemed lascivious to have on display. Caught in the act, they wondered if their punishment would be severe, or might even result in expulsion. And what would they give their parents as an explanation for being ejected from this prestigious school? It seemed that none of them dared draw a breath, fearing it might make them the focus of attention.

Persephone was trying to get her mind and mouth working. "I... I'm... we... that is..." she was babbling, as she began trying to get up onto her feet, hampered by the hobbling ropes. She wasn't thinking straight if she thought that presenting her body in full frontal nudity would help the situation at all.

"Don't get up on my account, Persephone," Miss Ebbage stated, in a tone of voice that indicated she expected to be obeyed without question. All five women watched as the Headmistress's head bobbed up and down slightly as she followed the hedge toward the gate that gave entrance into the yard.

As the gate creaked open, in walked Miss Ebbage. She was rather severely dressed in a crisp white blouse, tailored gray blazer jacket, gray pencil skirt that ended just above her knees, and dark stilettos. She was a formidable sight. Everyone was so focused on trying to read her emotional state that they didn't notice at first the leash holder. The leash holder in her left hand. The leash holder attached to a leather leash. The leather leash attached to a collar. The collar around the slender neck of a young woman. A blonde, gorgeous, voluptuous young woman. Once they focused on her, it was obvious she was both gorgeous and voluptuous because she was naked! Stark naked, collared and leashed and crawling humbly, like a pet dog!

"I want you to meet my pet and slut girl, Kimmy," Miss Ebbage said, smiling tenderly down at the blonde that crawled beside her. Kimmy's face and neck took on a delicate shade of pink, being led into this group, but she looked very pleased to be with her Miss. They could tell, looking at Kimmy's body language that she adored Miss Ebbage, and wished only to please her.

"You might think, Persephone, that, sitting in my office, I'm ignorant of the goings-on and shenanigans that take place at Hildebrand Academy. It's quite the contrary. I'm fully aware of who's sleeping with whom, who's drinking in their rooms, who's experimenting in various ways, whether it be sexually or with drugs. I know that young women at this age, away from home, need to test their independence, and need to blow off steam. As long as these things don't get harmful, or interfere with their academic studies, I let them continue, under my watchful eye."

She smiled at the huddled group, and continued speaking to the professor. "I knew when you started tutoring Jocelyn. I saw how you two grew closer together, and I saw two things improving -- her grades, and your own lowered levels of tension, Persephone. It was obvious that you'd finally shared the so-called 'secret' of your self bondage ventures with someone. The relief of that confession to another person, the unburdening, was palpable."

Persephone couldn't help but blush though, thinking that Miss Ebbage had known about her predilections all along. The woman still looked formidable, standing now next to Persephone, towering over her.

Miss Ebbage now spoke to Jocelyn, "So, girl, you've decided to take your pet out for a walk in the yard?"

"Yes, Miss. If it please you, Miss," Jocelyn replied humbly.

"Oh, it pleases me very much, dear," the Headmistress assured her. "It's a lovely day for an outing, which is why I brought my pet along with me."

"Can we pet her, Miss?" Vera ventured to ask.

"Certainly. She's friendly, and appreciates attention."

Vera and Stacey knelt down next to Kimmy, stroking her hair and back. Before long, they were stroking her ass and legs. Jocelyn and Melody soon joined in, and now they were stroking and caressing whatever they could reach. Miss Ebbage and Persephone watched these interactions, smiling.

Now Kimmy was moaning and groaning, because the young ladies were caressing her tits, which were warm and soft to the touch, with her sensitive nipples getting more and more prominent. Someone started performing a milking action on the nipples, whereupon Kimmy moaned very loudly and begged, "Please, please Miss! May I cum? Oooooo... they're making me so horny, Miss!"

Miss Ebbage answered, "Not yet, Kimmy. They haven't even touched your cunt yet."

Taking that as an indication of permission, Vera and Stacey both started fingering Kimmy's pussy! It was hot, wet and very slippery, and they were forcing more and more fingers inside as Kimmy howled even louder with pleasure. Her arms were threatening to buckle, so Jocelyn and Melody began bracing her up -- actually holding up her torso by grasping her tits and lifting! Of course, their hands were kneading her sensitive breasts as they did this.

Persephone's expression took on one of shock as she saw that Vera and Stacey now each had her hand fully inside Kimmy's pussy! The blonde was visibly shaking and quivering as she was double fisted, and she was trying to gasp out, "Please... may... I..." but it was obvious she was going out of her head with bliss.

Miss Ebbage took pity on her girl. "Yes, Kimmy. Cum! Cum now! Cum on those hands inside your cunt!" She told the women playing with Kimmy, "Keep fucking her cunt, and playing with her tits! She's usually good for at least three or four orgasms, before she collapses."

Kimmy actually had five this time, because she was being held up by all those hands.

Then she sort of fainted, so they relented. They lowered her to the soft grass, where she laid, twitching, and smiling.

"Ladies, that was well done," Miss Ebbage praised. "But aren't you rather ignoring Professor Goodrich? It looks like her cunt is leaking like mad. She probably needs your attention, also."

Persephone's heart stopped for a moment, as did her breath. The Headmistress was practically ordering the students to use her, sexually, while she observed! The very idea of it was mortifying! As much as Persephone craved humiliation, she wondered if this was too much.

"Just a moment, Miss Ebbage," Jocelyn said, with a touch of authority in her voice that surprised Persephone. Was her student actually going to defy the Headmistress? Perhaps from some sense of possessiveness, if not love?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds