• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Pete's Pub
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

Pete's Pub

She laughed as she thought about what had just happened. Can it get any better than that? She was hoping to find out sooner than later. And since she was feeling so good after her orgasm, she got bold and decided to be the aggressor. She reached down and grabbed Pete's cock and began to stroke it gently.

Pete seemed surprised by her move. He liked it, but he didn't expect her to take the lead at all tonight after finding out this would be a night of many firsts for her. He looked at her slyly as she was stroking him and said, "What have you got there, Sarah?"

She looked at him with soft eyes and said, "I hope it's going to go inside of me and make love to me."

Pete helped Sarah get to the middle of the bed. He gently crawled on top of her. They looked at each other for a long time before he leaned down to kiss her. He could see apprehension in her eyes, so to calm her fears, he said, "Relax, Sarah – I promise we'll go easy this first time. You may feel some pain inside, but it will go away quickly. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

She nodded. "I'm more ready for this than anything in the world!"

He reached underneath and guided his cock to her waiting pussy. He teased her by brushing it up and down against her lips. Her sharp intake of air let him know that he had made contact with her clit, still tingling from the huge orgasm she had a few moments ago.

He settled in and found the open moisture of her vagina. With pressure, he entered her – just the head at first, but it was enough to cause her to gasp. She raised her chest as she watched him concentrate on her first penetration. With more pressure, he advanced further – bit by bit, getting the head of his cock completely in before stopping once more.

As Sarah adjusted to each progression, Pete would give her more. He felt a little resistance, and he watched her face as he pushed on through, as Sarah's eyes squeezed shut and she bit on her lower lip. Pete stopped again to give her time to relax once again. When she opened her eyes, she could see the concern on his face, so she smiled and said, "I'm okay, Pete – keep going."

He leaned in a little farther, and another inch was soon enclosed by her hot center. This time he pulled back, causing her to moan as if to say she wasn't done yet. But soon she realized what he was doing as he plunged back in again, going a little deeper this time. Her moans became more intense, and after a few more plunges like that, he was finally all the way in. He looked down into her eyes and said, "You feel incredible, Sarah – how is it for you?"

She grinned and said, "I'd say incredible is a pretty good way to describe it."

Pete began to develop a rhythm that was not too fast, but still allowed both of them to savor the feeling of being interlocked with each other. He was having a little trouble getting the angle he wanted, so he told her to lock her legs together behind his back. As she did, he was able to get deeper inside – enough so that she cried out, "Oh shit, that feels good!"

Buoyed by her enjoyment, Pete picked up the pace. As he was concentrating on her pleasure so much, he suddenly remembered that it had been since before his divorce that he had enjoyed making love to a woman. He began to feel the sweat of his exertion as he continued to couple with Sarah. And yet even in his own excitement, he was still thinking about her and what would make her feel good. With that in mind, he told her to thrust her hips up at him as he thrust down at her.

When they got into a symbiotic rhythm, he said, "That's it – now focus on enjoying your first time to make love..." As they fucked, they looked at each other, strengthening the bond they already felt with each other. Her eyes would close after a particularly deep plunge, but she would open them back up right away. Her small breasts swayed in time with the rhythm they were creating, and Sarah locked her ankles even tighter on his back, pulling him in deeper still.

For the first time in seven years, Pete began to feel the first signals of his approaching orgasm inside of a woman's pussy. He tried to hold it off, but it became too big for him to handle. With a quick shout of "Sarah, I'm cumming!" he rode hard until the familiar pulses of lightning raced throughout his body as he pumped her full of his white hot cum. Sarah wrapped her arms around him as he buried his head into her shoulder. The intensity of his orgasm was too much, and he crashed down on top of Sarah's body. Making sure she could breathe, he lay there on top of her, hearing his heart pounding in his chest as he pressed against her breasts.

They lay connected with each other for several minutes, before Pete softened enough that he slid out. He rolled over on his side to allow her to move again, and she did – following him until they hugged and held each other. They kissed and cuddled without saying a word – each just enjoying the golden moments they had spent with each other. Sarah reached over took his cock in her hand again – soft this time, and coated with the remnants of their passionate excursion only minutes before. She grinned as her hand immediately became sticky, but she used the moisture to stroke him gently.

Pete grinned and said, "You're kind of drawn to that little guy, aren't you?"

She smiled and answered, "Of course – it's the first one I've ever had, and I don't want to let it get away!"

She kissed him – in fact several quick kisses on his lips. As she snuggled in closer to him, she whispered into his ear, "Pete, I have a confession to make. I think I may be falling in love with you."

Pete pulled the covers up over them and whispered back, "Good, because I didn't want to be the only one. I'm think I'm falling in love with you as well."

It was with those thoughts on their mind as they closed their eyes and spent their first night in bed together.

******

Sarah woke with a start. At first, she didn't know exactly where she was. She looked around for something familiar, and then remembered her late night activities with Pete. She smiled and reached down between her legs to find his remnants still present. She realized she was sore down there, but it was a good sore, as she remembered how gentle Pete had been with her for her first time. She really had no preconceived notions of how her first time would go, but she couldn't imagine it going any better than it did last night. Her first orgasm, followed by her first time to make love – was more special with an older, more mature guy than if she had given in to peer pressure in her youth. It may have taken until she was 30, but it was well worth the wait.

A thought crossed her mind – something she had not thought about before. They had not used protection last night, and she knew the last thing she wanted at this time was to become a parent. She suddenly became nervous, and chastised herself for not being ready, although she really didn't expect to lose her virginity last night, it just happened in the heat of the moment.

She quickly jumped in the shower, spending as much time cleaning between her legs as possible, and then ran to her bedroom where she found some casual clothes and threw them on. She brushed her hair and put it up in a ponytail. She glanced at her phone – 10:45, 15 minutes before the pub opened. She assumed Pete was downstairs cleaning up and getting ready for the opening since they hadn't cleaned after closing last night.

She hurried down the stairs and out into the pub. She found Pete at the sink, finishing up with some glasses that needed to be washed. She ran over to him and gave him a hug, surprising him, since he hadn't heard her coming. They kissed – each with a smile, although Sarah still had her concern on her mind.

"Good morning, beautiful! I was just thinking about coming up and checking on you! How are you doing this morning?"

Sarah replied, "Great, except I'm a little worried – my first time to have sex, and it was unprotected! What if I get pregnant? I'm not ready to have a baby!"

Pete chuckled, which made Sarah frown. "I should have told you this before – after Daniel was born, Gina and I decided we had the perfect family, and so I got fixed. I'm shooting blanks, so you're not going to get pregnant by me."

Sarah felt a sense of relief wash over her, although she was still a little upset he hadn't mentioned that last night! She playfully punched him in the arm, and then gave him a hug. A kiss followed – not just a friends' kiss, but a kiss that came from reliving their time together the night before. Sarah looked at Pete and smiled as he rubbed his hand on her arm.

Pete broke the silence. "How do you feel this morning? You were up pretty late last night, young lady!"

She laughed. "Well, my roommate decided he wasn't going to let me go to sleep very early! Actually, I feel wonderful. You were amazing, and it felt so good! Do you think we could do it again sometime?"

It was Pete's turn to laugh. "Well, the schedule's pretty crowded, but I think I can squeeze you in. Are you available...say, maybe later tonight?"

Sarah frowned and said, "Two days in a row? Is that appropriate for a proper young lady? I hope you're not trying to take advantage of my innocence! Actually, if we do it again, you may have to take it easy on me – I'm a little sore down there!"

He replied, "Well, your innocence is already mine! As for being sore, perhaps I should rub it for you!" With that, he pretended to reach his hand down between her legs, a move she blocked with her arm.

"Now you be a good boy, Mister, and perhaps we'll see about that two nights in a row thing. One more thing – if it's not too busy today, can we talk and work at the same time? I have a couple of things I think we need to discuss."

"I'm sure we could do that. The Saturday crowd really doesn't start to build until mid-afternoon or so. If you want to hang out and maybe help a little bit, I think that would be fine. And while you're doing that, I'll try to be a good boy to see if I can get lucky tonight! Now...can you dust down the bar before we open the doors? There's a rag over there next to the sink."

Sarah found the rag and started dusting. She watched him as he finished with the glasses. Even when no one else was here, Pete was smiling, and she could tell he truly loved his pub. It was obvious that the customers appreciated that as well, because there were already a few standing outside waiting for the doors to open. She called out his name and nodded her head to the door, and he looked up and smiled saw the people waiting, before taking one last look around to make sure everything was in its place and ready. When he was satisfied, he walked over to the door and let them in.

It was a typical Saturday in the pub. Both large screens were showing baseball games, and while that usually didn't draw in a large crowd, there were some interested customers watching faithfully. After about 2:00, the crowd thinned some, and wasn't expected to pick up again until later. It gave Pete an opportunity to join Sarah at the end of the bar.

He brought a cup of coffee and sat down on the stool next to her. He smiled as he looked at Sarah and said, "So, what's on your mind that you wanted to discuss with me?"

She cleared her throat and said, "First of all, I wanted to talk to you about what we did last night – you know...I wasn't sure how you felt about that, and we really didn't discuss it before we kind of fell into each other's arms and let nature take its own course."

Pete laughed. "I've never really heard it called that before! I thought it was wonderful! I thought it was a beautiful moment between two mature and consenting adults who choose to display affection for each other. Am I reading too much into it?"

"No, of course not," she replied. "I agree with you – it was incredible, and you were such a complete gentleman. I can't imagine it getting any better! But you have to admit our situation is a little strange, isn't it? We've kind of hinted at it and I've thought about it a lot, but are you worried about the difference in our age? What will other people say when we tell them we are a couple?"

Pete wanted to kiss her to reassure her, but he figured it wasn't time for that yet in public. So he patted her on the arm and said, "Sarah, let me ask you a question and answer it honestly. As you grew up, being so determined to succeed against all of the odds stacked up against you, have you ever truly cared about what other people thought of you"

Sarah answered immediately – "No, of course not."

"Exactly what I thought you would say. So why should it be any different now? You've spent your whole life living for you, working to reach your goals and accomplish things that defy the odds. If you want to be with a man 20 years older than you, why should you care about what anybody else thinks? In fact, the reality is that you should be the one concerned with our age difference. It's going to affect you more than it will affect me."

"Why do you say that?"

Pete paused, wanting to make sure what he said was in the intent he meant to say it. "If we move forward with this – and I desperately hope that we do – you will always be 20 years younger than me. When you're 40, I'll be 60. When you're 50, I'll be 70. Those differences will become more significant as we get older. No amount of love or feelings will change that."

Sarah's look became serious as she faced Pete. "Let's put this to rest once and for all. If my intention in life was to find a man my age, I wouldn't have waited until 30 to start looking. I wasn't looking at all, Pete, and then this gift appeared suddenly, and I was smart enough to latch on to it. Now that I've unwrapped it, I'd be foolish to let it go – regardless of what age it is."

And with that, she leaned in and kissed him, right on the lips, right in the pub with patrons present. At that point, she didn't care who saw – she wanted to prove to him that it didn't matter about the age difference, and she didn't care who know that they were now a couple.

The kiss surprised Pete. He looked around the pub to see if anybody noticed. Sarah caught him and said, "Wait a minute – are you ashamed to be seen kissing me? Peter Cole – I think maybe you should apologize for that!"

Pete stammered, "No, no – it's not that! Are you kidding me? To be seen kissing you is perhaps the greatest thing that could ever happen to me! But I'm not sure my customers want really want to see me kissing someone while on duty!"

Sarah laughed. "How about if I stand up on this barstool right now and ask them? Let's find out what they think!"

Pete grabbed her by the arms and gave a return kiss. This one was noticed, because from the front of the pub, someone suddenly shouted out, "Go Pete!" That was followed by clapping by more than a few customers.

Both Sarah and Pete blushed this time, and she said, "Well, I guess the secret is out – Pete has a girlfriend!" It was "pub official," and it was going to be interesting to see how the customers reacted once the word got around.

As much fun as Sarah was having, she still had one more concern she wanted to discuss with Pete. She caught his attention again and said, "What are we going to do about your kids? I haven't even met Daniel yet, but I'm pretty sure he's not going to be happy. And I saw Nora's reaction after your little argument with her. How are we going to make this work?"

Pete's smile had disappeared. She could tell this was not an easy topic for him to discuss. "Of course, what I do with my life is my own business," he said, "and since I want to be with you, that is the way it's going to be. I'd like for them to be happy with me. I'd like for them to see things from my point of view.

"As far as I know, Nora will be here tomorrow afternoon to work her usual Sunday shift. I'll try to talk to her then. I certainly don't want her getting mad again, but maybe she'll listen to me and try to see how happy it makes me to have you in my life. I'm not sure what else I can do."

Sarah could see the sadness in Pete's eyes, so she thought of a way that she might be able to help. "How about if you go upstairs to the apartment tomorrow while she's here, and I'll stay and try to talk to her. Maybe if she gets to know me better, she'll see that this is a good thing for you – for both of us. Maybe she'll find out that I'm not a bad person after all."

Pete shook his head. "Sarah, this is not your issue – why do you think you need to get involved?"

She put her hand on top if his and said, "Pete, I think the way this works is that when you are in a relationship, any issue for one is an issue for both. You don't have to face this by yourself. Hell, if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't even be an issue. So the least you can do is let me talk to her and show her I'm not a daddy stealer – I'm just hung up on a guy who happens to be her father."

Pete laughed to himself. His first thought after hearing Sarah present her case was that she'd make a pretty convincing trial lawyer as thorough as her argument was. But he couldn't deny anything she had said, and he saw no reason to stop her from carrying out her plan.

"Ok, Sarah – we'll try it your way. She'll be here at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. As soon as she gets here, I'll head upstairs. I may be spying on you – especially since I know how much you like looking down on me! But I'll give you two space to talk while she's working, and we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty sure it won't make things worse, and if you can get her to thaw a little, that would be great progress."

Sarah laughed and said, "I'm glad you see things my way on this, Pete – perhaps something you should remember in the future if we have situations come up!"

******

It was a fairly normal Saturday at the pub. With not a huge crowd, Sarah took the time to ride the train back to her own apartment. Her car had been in the train station lot for several days now, so she wanted to go get it and bring it down to the pub to park where it would be more secure. She also went to get more clothing – both business and casual – so she didn't having to wear the same thing over and over. She had talked with Pete and they decided that for now, it would be best for her to keep her apartment in case something unforeseen would happen and they wouldn't stay together above the pub.

That night after the pub closed, Sarah and Pete made love again. Pete was unhurried as he introduced new things to Sarah. She was a willing pupil and eager to do the things that pleased him. And he was interested in making sure her experiences were great.

The following morning, Sarah was up early with Pete and went downstairs with him to get the pub ready to open. Today was the day Nora was coming to work, and Sarah appeared to be nervous as Pete watched her wipe down the bar and make sure everything was in place. He chuckled to himself as he watched her work, and finally he went over to her to try to calm her down.

"Relax, Sarah!" he said, "Like I told you yesterday, you're not going to make things worse, so quit putting so much pressure on yourself."

"I wish I had your optimism!" Sarah cried. "This is one of those situations I've tried to avoid my entire life – a situation where I'm not in complete control of the outcome. I hope she'll spend the time with me with an open mind. I feel like I'm about to try the world's toughest case, and it's really getting to me."

"Well, I tell you what – since this seems to be getting you down, I'm going to give you a BIG responsibility to help you think about something else for a little bit. Why don't you go unlock the front door."

Sarah playfully punched Pete – something it seems she was doing more often. She went to the door and unlocked it, pushing it open to make sure she had been successful. It was 11:00 a.m. – she had two more hours to stew about visiting with Nora. She decided to try and keep busy helping out with customers, but the crowd that day was sparse, and she realized she was more in the way than actually helping.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Pete's Pub
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds