Pillar Ch. 01

"Yes."

"There is nothing you'd like to change?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Some things make me squeamish, but I've turned it over in my mind in every possible way... I've fantasized and I want it all. I'm being greedy, like you told me to. And how could it not fit? You wrote it for me, right?"

"I did."

A smile lit up her face, and she put her free hand on his. "How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Know what I would like before I did?"

"I picked what felt right for you. The rules came easy, I had a lot to tell. The contract was the hard part."

"It is binding, right?"

"Yes, in any sense of the word that's not legal."

Ruth steeled herself and took the pen from Tom's hand. She signed all three copies of the contract. Tom signed as well and passed it on to Jenny, the observer. He leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "I have to say, I expected this to be more complicated. It's a little anticlimactic."

"Tom, you've given me weeks to consider this. It was all I could think of. I've bought more books and I'm convinced that we'll make this relationship real, responsible and very, very fulfilling."

Jenny stacked the contracts after signing them and put them to the side. Tom took the top one and said, "It's done. I'll keep my copy in my safe deposit box. Jenny, my servant girl needs a pet name. How about sparky? She does have red hair."

Jenny had been quiet, but his question unleashed the little devil inside of her and she put in her two cents. Snowflake! No, little princess or even pookie. Ruth endured all this nonsense with a stoic face and a little trepidation that her pet name would be something unbearably silly. After a while, Tom got serious and said, "I like your name, so I'll call you Ruth. But when I feel I'm in need of a pet name that'll get your attention, then you'll be my little girl."

He turned back to Jenny and he said, in an 'I can't help it, but you're kind of disturbing' way, "Jenny, thank you for being here for this. But I made a reservation in case this went well and it's about time to get ready. I'm sure you don't mind —"

"Oh, I don't mind. You fuck her brains to mush, whatever you want. As long as she's happy, I won't be a problem. I'll let myself out."

And she did, after she threw a fat wink at Ruth.

***

Tom watched Ruth as she looked herself over in the mirror. The outfit he had chosen for her pleased him. She looked classy and beautiful. A blend of teal and greys worked wonders with her smooth, creamy skin. She had put up her hair and had left a couple strands free to frame her delicate face. He couldn't resist and kissed her neck. "Tonight, you'll call me Sir for the first time."

She shivered at his words and pushed her fingers between his so she could pull his hands up to her braless breasts. He groaned and pulled her hard against him, his cock pushed against her back, hard as steel. "Something's still missing I think."

"Tom, it's wonderful. I love it. It doesn't need anything else."

"Ruth, the first thing you and you already make a mistake? I told you to call me Sir."

He untangled his hands from hers and tweaked her nipples hard through the supple fabric of the top. His mouth hovered inches from her ear and the promise in his voice made her pussy drool when he said, "I'll give you some special attention when we get back, I'm sure you can figure out what type I mean. Wait here while I go get something."

He left her swaying and came back with a pair of fine silk stockings, hovering somewhere between the grey of her skirt and the color of her top. "Put these on for me. Do it slowly. God, you'll be the most beautiful woman anywhere."

"I will do my best, Sir."

She took the stockings and made her way to the nearest chair, her hips swaying. She sat down and kicked of her heels. A heady mixture of curiosity and excitement made her randy. She stretched out her leg and displayed it in all its smooth glory. Tom watched her in breathless silence as she slid the silk up her legs, inch by inch. The pure eroticism of such a feminine act had him mesmerized. By the time she finished he had lost his voice and just lead her to the car by hand. Her smile at his reaction was one of supreme female confidence.

***

In the restaurant, Ruth's high carried through. She strode at Tom's side with her head held high. The looks she got unleashed an unexplored part of her inner woman. With every step the sway of her hips became more pronounced.

Tom ordered for the both of them and when their food arrived, Ruth waited for her own plate to arrive, but the waiter didn't come back. "I don't get to eat, Sir?"

"Of course you do, I'll feed you from my plate."

"Sir?" Her voice wavered, and she had to swallow before she could force out another word. "Can I please have my own plate?"

He ignored her request and held out a bite of food. Her blush was wonderful as she accepted the morsel. "Thank you, Sir."

"You can thank me when the plate is finished, Ruth."

She fought her own embarrassment and made love to every spoonful he fed her. If he wanted to play then she would gladly accept and show him how much she wanted him. He wiped her mouth from time to time, and each time his fingers trailed her collar bone down to her breasts, before he lingered at one of her nipples. A secret thrill went through her as Tom coddled her, on top of the jitters it gave her to think about someone discovering what they were doing.

Tom put down his fork for a second and slid a little box towards Ruth. Her excitement ramped up even further when she opened it and saw the silver toys inside. He saw her flush deepen and smiled.

"After we finish this plate, I want you to go to the bathroom. I think you know what you're supposed to do. When you come back, you will give me your panties. I'll have more instructions for you then."

Her breathing quickened with every bite. She was soaked by the time she got up. She wanted to ask him how she should give him her panties before she went, but he had already mentioned over a waiter. When he saw her standing forlorn at their table he said, "I'll order you another drink and tell the waiter to bring the next course in twenty minutes. No need to hurry, just make sure you're back in time. And Ruth, don't be too loud while you're in there."

Tom winked at her and she softly moaned at the insinuation. In a daze she made her way to the bathroom and locked her stall. She pulled her panties down and accidentally grazed her clit. A jolt of pleasure shot through her and she gasped. She stroked two fingers between her lips and it amazed her how wet she was. Her hand shook as she trailed her lips up to her clit and rubbed it.

She had to bite her other hand to keep from making noise but the whole idea of playing with herself in a restaurant turned her on so much that she was beyond control. Her hand was a blur as she rushed towards a quick orgasm. A series of choked sounds escaped around her fist as she came. Her juices wet her thighs and ran down her legs. She had the decency of mind to wipe her come with her panties.

She took the Ben Wa balls out of their box and slipped them inside. She'd never had this particular inside of her, but she knew from reading about them that they kind of jiggled inside. The brief coolness when she slipped them in her slit felt nice.

Blowing off some steam had given her some much needed relief. Her peace of mind evaporated when she stood up and walked to the trashcan though. The balls pushed against her sensitive insides and she froze her in place. Even smaller balls moved around inside of the bigger ones, causing all sorts of vibrations in her pussy. She needed a rest, or else she'd collapse in the middle of the restaurant and come all over the floor.

After five minutes of deep breathing and telling herself she could do it, she made her way back to Tom, hips swaying. She wouldn't lose his game. Instead of accepting her panties straight away, he gripped her wrist and kept her from returning to her seat. People at neighboring tables turned towards her as she stood there, slightly bent over. She blushed and hoped that nobody would figure anything out.

"When you get back to your seat, flip up your skirt and sit on your bare bottom. You will sit that way for the rest of the evening." He leaned in a little closer and said, "I'm sure the staff won't mind if you leave a puddle on your seat."

Ashamed and aroused, Ruth flipped up her skirt and sat down. The cool leather of the chair was a pleasure on her overheated pussy. But the game continued. Tom made her chase half of the bites he fed her, forcing her to move and shift the Ben Wa balls around. "Don't chase too far, little girl. What if you flash your cute butt to the other diners?"

The idea she was half naked, so close to dozens of strangers was an incredible thrill. The constant excitement gave her a series of tiny orgasms. Soon enough her own juices wet her thighs and a puddle formed on her seat. But still she knew she was unconsciously holding back an enormous explosion of pleasure. All she had to do was wait and Tom would drive her out of her mind.

"Ruth. I've let you have your fun in the restaurant and in the bathroom. I hope you remember what's waiting for you when we get home. If you make no more mistakes, I promise you it'll amazing. It's up to you. On the ride home, you will not come or make a noise. Save it for when we get back. And follow the rules, that's all I'm asking. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good."

He didn't allow her to take out the Ben Wa balls, and she had to bite her lip at every bump in the road to keep quiet. What was he going to do to her? It dominated her thoughts and fueled her fantasy.

***

Tom entered the master bedroom and pointed towards a spot in front of his chair. He nudged Ruth forward and said, "Kneel down on your hands and right there. Face the bed and flip up your skirt. Do not look back. I'm going to spank you, but I'll make it nice."

Ruth took her place and waited. Every minute lasted longer than she was used to, stretching out her anticipation. Tom came back inside once, slid two fingers inside her and remarked that maybe she wasn't ready yet to be disciplined. She moaned and pushed back. She wanted more, ever since she'd put in the Ben Wa balls she hadn't been able to stop thinking about Tom fucking her and making her come.

The second time he poured himself a drink and admired her cute butt. His scotch seemed even better than usual. "Ruth, you can stand now. Take off your skirt and drape yourself over my lap so I have good access to your ass. There is a pillow next to the chair for you to put under your chest."

Trembling with desire, she stood up with her eyes cast down.

"Close your eyes and try to enjoy the sensation. You're allowed to make sounds, but not to speak freely. This is a reminder that you should correctly address me at all times. I understand that excitement can make it hard for you to remember things, but forgetfulness is a sign you don't care. I want you to do better. You'll like this, but realize that it doesn't have to be like this. Especially not when you repeat your mistakes."

Tom caressed and kneaded Ruth's ass. His touch was slow and sensual, luxurious. Ruth had her eyes tightly shut and tried to keep still, hard as it was. He complimented her on the firmness of her ass, how soft it was and how nicely shaped. It made her feel appreciated, which was promptly forgotten when he described where he would spank her fine ass. The first little taps made Ruth jerk, each time the Ben Wa balls jingled inside of her. She had no idea when or where the next tap would come. Tom slipped his hand between her legs and teased her pussy.

"You will count the strokes and thank me for each one. Ready?"

She didn't have time to answer before his hand connected with her ass. Two fingers slipped inside her and curled up while his thumb circled her clit. He massaged her soft folds and nudged the balls around. The sharp sting of the slap fed straight into her pussy and fed into the pleasure he gave her. It overwhelmed her, and she moaned.

"How many, Ruth?"

"O-one."

"Little girl, you're not even trying. I have to add three now. One because you forgot to count and another two because you didn't address me correctly. You didn't even thank me."

The second one was slightly harder, across both her cheeks. Again she moaned, but she counted. Tom made his way up to eight, he kneaded her burning cheeks and teased her soaked pussy between each strike. The next three came in quick succession, giving Ruth just enough time to thank him. After that, he took shorter breaks but made up for that by rubbing her clit.

"Sir! Please let me come!"

"Come for me."

He gave her a hard spank, and she yelped as the monster orgasm that had built up all evening finally erupted. Her body shook and jerked in his lap and her moans turned into one long sound of purest pleasure.

A primal desire to fuck her into oblivion overwhelmed Tom. He picked her up and put her on an armrest. She was still recovering when she felt him pull on the string attached to the Ben Wa balls. The moment she heard them click on the floor, Tom drove his cock inside of her. He squeezed her cheeks, to remind her of her spanking. The sharp sparks his rough treatment caused hurtled her towards a second orgasm. Her ass glowed red hot, and he never slowed down his fucking. She held on for dear life, and she let him take her.

"You can come now, Ruth."

He popped her ass again, and the sting set her off. This second climax dwarfed the first one. It wasn't an eruption as much as an earthquake that raged through her. The pain had focused all her senses on her ass and her pussy had been on fire for over two hours now.

She was only standing because Tom held her up and pulled her hips back to meet his thrusts. Ruth's orgasm didn't level off. It was more than just a climax, it was a distinct experience from the orgasms she was used to having. Her heightened senses intensified her body's convulsions manifold. Time slowed as she broke down into a blubbering mess, taking his cock in ecstasy, lost in pleasure.

The next thing she knew, she found herself tucked away in Tom's arms. She snuggled closer. This was her spot, she belonged here.

"You did well, Ruth."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You can call me Tom now."

"Do you mind if I don't, Sir?"

Tom put his hand on her hair and kissed her forehead. "I don't, not even a little. Tomorrow morning we'll talk, but for now let's relax and cuddle."

She smiled and pressed her body against him, sure she could manage such an arduous task.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds