Pilots Get Lucky

"I didn't think so," she laughed, cuddling in beside me again, watching me look down her top as it fluttered open.

Her right breast hung firmly there, looking larger than I'd imagined, crowned by a very tantalizing,erected brown nipple. She made no move to press her pyjama top closed to cover up, but watched my eyes instead. I wanted desperately to lean over and get my mouth on her sweet breast, but I fought the urge. Kristi took a sip of her drink, turning her attention back to the movie.

Somehow, Jason and I followed suit, and got caught up in the action a few minutes later. Kristi had to notice both of us casting frequent glances at her, but she gave no notice. Knowing that beautiful breast lurking behind her top was something that slowly began to drive me to distraction. Obviously, she had known the effect it would have on me. In spite of the movie, and Jason's presence, I couldn't hold back my desire. I leaned down slightly to place a gentle kiss on Kristi's neck. She didn't move. A few seconds later, I repeated it. A few seconds later, I kissed her there again, but lingered long enough to plant several soft kisses. Kristi sighed, ever so slightly. I did this again, and again, the kisses merging into licks and bites as I sampled the softness of her neck and nibbled up to her ear. My tongue touched her there, daintily, bringing an audible sigh of delight.

"Would you guys like to see something a little hotter, maybe?" Kristi asked.

She rose to her feet as the movie ended, and retrieved the disc from the machine. She crossed the room to get another disc from her suitcase. "I've got something here that you might like, I think."

"Sure, why not?" Jason hadn't replied, but he was more or less falling asleep again.

She forwarded the movie quickly through the opening propaganda as she returned to lie against me. It became obvious a few moments later, that this movie was going to be soft-porn dressed up with a simple plot. Once again, Kristi was surprising us.

As if the tension had grown too much for her to tolerate, Kristi turned to me for a deep kiss. She unbuttoned my shirt completely, before letting her fingers trace all over my chest. They lingered on my nipples, then felt for my abs, while her tongue danced with mine. She unbuckled my belt and unfastened my pants to allow her hand to pass unfettered all the way to its ultimate destination. I reached for her breast, easily slipping my hand inside her billowing top. I cupped it gently, dragging my fingers across the hardened nipple, before taking it softly between two fingers. Kristi stiffened, then moaned heavily through our kiss. The room was dark, but as Kristi let our kiss end and pulled away, I could tell her face was flushed.

She turned to look at the TV, and I followed her gaze. A threesome was in the early stages of development in the movie, and was being very artistically portrayed. I glanced over at Jason and saw that he was barely disguising his sleep with only half-closed eyelids. A smile crossed my lips as I wondered if he'd been watching us or the movie.

"Are you watching us, Jason?" asked Kristi softly. She had stolen the question from my mind. "Yeah," came the even softer reply, after a moment of silence. "Good. I like that."

Kristi turned then slightly, making it easier for my hand to explore her breast. Both she and I looked to see that Jason had a good view of that. On the TV, the threesome was getting hotter. Blurred kissing sequed to one girl kissing the other girl's breast, while the guy was feeling himself through his pants. Kristi turned even more towards me and leaned forward. It was obvious that she wanted me to do what the girls were doing. I didn't need any hints. My mouth found her nipple and I sucked and licked it eagerly.

"Ahhhh....goddddd....yessss!"

Kristi moaned evenly while I feasted on her soft breast. The nipple was hard and felt delightful as I flicked my tongue over and around it, over and over, and nipped it gently with my lips and teeth.

"Oh god Jason, he's sucking my breast...oh god....his tongue is driving me crazy." Kristi's voice was low, urgent, and soft. "Yeah Jason. Oh god yeah. I like that. Show me."

I didn't know what was happening with Jason, but I was now enjoying both breasts in my mouth. I sucked and licked and bit anything and everything, bringing sighs and little cries from Kristi. I don't know how long this continued, but it was too soon when Kristi moved away from my mouth. She leaned over to give me another long deep kiss. When her face rose away from me after several moments of bliss, her eyes seared mine with their blistering desire.

It was only then that I realized that my pants were open and my cock and balls were out in full view as she stroked them. Suddenly nervous, I glanced over at Jason and was shocked, as much as I could be shocked by then, to see him calmly stroking his uncovered penis. Kristi beamed down at me while I collected my senses. Now I knew what Kristi had meant when she had spoken to Jason. She had encouraged Jason to play with himself.

"Look at the movie," she ordered with a smile.

The TV showed a gorgeous girl playing with two large cocks. My own penis leaped with desire. Kristi released it from her hand for a moment, then squeezed it tightly while I watched the girl start to suck on both men. Kristi's face exploded into a huge smile when I looked back at her. It was easy to guess what she was thinking.

The scene changed quickly then, as soon as it was apparent what the girl would have done for both men. Kristi released my throbbing penis as soon as she was sure that there was no danger of climax. But still, it continued to throb like crazy. She stood up for a moment, blocking our view of the TV. Watching us, she pulled down one side of her top to expose her breast. She licked her finger and circled the nipple as she studied our reactions. She pushed the breast up to tenderly take the nipple between her teeth for a moment, before licking it over and over.

"That's what Sam was doing to me, Jason. Sucking and licking my nipple like this." She showed him, over and over and over. "Do you like my breast, Jason?" "Oh oh....shit I love it!" Jason whimpered immediately.

Kristi smiled wickedly. She reached down inside her pyjama bottoms and touched herself. Her breast hung there invitingly unattended, while she played inside her own pants for a moment.

"I like watching you touch yourself Jason," she muttered hoarsely after a moment. It was easy to know what she wanted to hear.

"I like watching you touch yourself, Kristi," I offered, reaching for my own hard cock.

"Oh yeah....oh yeah...oh yeah," was all that she could reply, glancing from one stroked cock to the other.

She started to feel a little faint, so she more or less fell in beside me on the couch. Jason continued to look at her exposed breast, so her hand went back to it to play once more, for him. On the TV, two beautiful girls were making out, and the camera was capturing every detail as they sixty-nined. As I continued to watch, two half-naked guys walked over to them, pulling out their limp penises to feed to the girls. My own penis strained wildly as one guy got very big, very fast. The girl was doing an awesome job with her mouth.......both on him and on her girlfriend. My dick needed attention.

"That looks so fucking hot, doesn't it?" Kristi whispered in my ear, watching me staring at the screen.

I could only grunt.

Suddenly, the girl had both cocks in front of her, so she left her girlfriend to suck both men. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"God that turns me on, so FUCKING much!" Kristi almost yelled.

"Hey Jason, show us your cock," she ordered, in the next breath.

Surprised, my reflex made me follow Kristi's gaze over to Jason. As we watched, his hand dropped reluctantly away from his erect pillar. He was enormous. I couldn't help but stare.

"God Sam........Jason's bigger than those guys, isn't he?..........Look at him," she ordered. She didn't need to order me. He was big, and hard, and unbelievably alluring. "Yeah." I continued to stare. Jason looked at both of us, completely unperturbed by our hungry eyes.

"I bet you'd like to watch me suck that........" Kristi said, to no one in particular. "Oh god....." I groaned at the visual in my head.

I saw Jason look back at the TV and suddenly stiffen. Both Kristi and I turned to see what was going on, in the movie. It was something I'd never seen before, and it grabbed me immediately. One guy had dropped down beside the girl. There, as naturally as if he were just another girl, he moved in to help her kiss the cock. My brain fried at that moment. The next moment, his mouth closed over the tip, while the girl continued to lick the shaft.

I could feel Kristi looking right at me, but I couldn't tear my eyes away, much less make my heart start beating again.

"I knew you'd like that," she whispered softly.

I was too far gone to even think about replying. As I watched, the girl and guy alternated on the blowjob, and it seemed so unreal, and so incredibly wild, that it really excited me. My own rod needed some attention, and fast.

When the camera panned to a different view, I came out of my world just enough to realize that Kristi was reaching across, stroking Jason's pole.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Jason?" Kristi asked huskily.

"Oh yeah.......do it Kristi." Jason found the words somehow.

Kristi looked back at me, and a wicked smile floated across her face.

"Look at Sam's cock, Jason."

Jason did as he was told. My dick jerked a couple of times in the intensity of his baby blues.

"Sam told me he likes your big cock, Jason....." My heart stopped as Kristi paused. She flashed me a look that told me to keep my mouth shut.

"..........tell me what you think of his cock."

Kristi's fingers flew quickly up and down the shaft, as if to pump the answer from Jason's own manhood.

"Oh yeah........it's nice." Jason's voice cracked, but he kept his eyes on my crotch, which signified something more than just simple agreement.

"Let's play a game then."

WHAT.........screamed inside my head. I'm sure that Jason must have gone crazy at that moment too.

All this time, Kristi had been touching herself while playing with us. Now, still sitting, she shrugged off her pyjama bottoms. Before she could do anything else, I pulled up her top, momentarily restricting her arms, until I got it off over her head. Now she was there, totally naked. Her breasts, crowning her heaving chest, stood proud and full. They were gorgeous.

Popping to her feet, Kristi turned her back to us and waving her magical ass. "This is what you guys have been dying to fuck all week!" she cried gleefully.

What a perfect ass.........so round, so tiny, so fleshy....and inviting. My penis lurched like a drunken sailor.

I grabbed her hips roughly, yanking her toward me. Automatically she bent over, keeping her legs straight, offering herself to my hungry mouth. I feasted on her like I'd never tasted sweet pussy before. Kristi moaned, and yelped and cried for more, encouraging my tongue to explore everywhere.

"Oh god Sam don't stop!" Kristi cried. But in the next instant, she ordered "Okay........Jason's turn."

Without waiting for me to move or stop, Kristi swung her hips around to plant on Jason's face. Her eyes were wild in heat as they glared back at me, until she could no longer keep them open. The music of her pleasure continued louder and louder, while Jason apparently did the right thing. I reached under her to grab her swinging breasts. She lifted her head to let me kiss her deeply.

"You want me to suck your cock?" she murmured, after taking a big gasp of air. She looked down to see it pointing up at her as if pleading for attention. "Oh god yeahhhh!"

Kristi bent down, lowering herself until her lips almost touched the tip. "On one condition." "What?" I couldn't believe she stopped at the very moment I expected pleasure. "Anything. Anything!" I almost screamed.

Kristi straightened up immediately, pulling herself away from Jason's mouth and me, to stand in front of the TV again. Looking back and forth at us for a second, she watched our eyes follow her hands as she fondled herself all over.

"We're gonna play a game.....and it's gonna be my rules," she stated evenly. "....or neither of you will get any of this." She spread her pussy lips briefly apart. Kristi had our full attention.

"But if you play my game," she went on, eyes flashing wildly, "and you're good.....I might even let you have this...." she added, slapping her ass hard. My mind made the connection and I almost blew my load.

Not waiting for an answer, Kristi growled "Both of you get up and get over here. I want to suck your cocks."

I didn't even look at Jason, but we both struggled out of seats without a word. Kristi immediately knelt in front of us and took one penis in each hand. Looking up at us, she smiled as the pleasure her hands created, melted our faces. Looking down at her, seeing her gaping mouth with its snakelike tongue darting out but never touching us, we were going wild. Down further, her luscious breasts hung neglected, framing the flash of dark hair even further below. I could see that both of us were incredibly hard, enjoying the sight of Kristi's busy hands on each other's cock.

"Suck me, bitch." I couldn't stand the sight of her open mouth any longer.

Kristi flashed an eager smile. "Do you promise to do what I tell you?" "Fuck yeah...."

Suddenly, my throbbing meat was enveloped in hot, wet, soft flesh. My eyes slammed shut, and my knees almost gave out. After the first second of indescribable pleasure, I could feel Kristi's tongue swirling around the head, inside her mouth.

"God Kristi......yeahhhhhh!"

She withdrew me then, to try to do the same thing to Jason. I watched, amazed as the little mouth wrapped itself around the first few inches. Suddenly she gagged and pulled off him. She looked up at us with a big smile and returned to stroking us.

"Such nice hard cocks," mused Kristi. Playing with them, she softly stroked them into each other, gently tapping the heads together. "I think they like each other...." she continued with a smile, now openly rubbing them together.

I was as hard as a rock, and the touch of Jason's penis was strange and weird, but I was too hard to care. I couldn't bring myself to look at Jason, but I could see his cock was staying just as hard as mine. That's what Kristi needed. Opening wide, she took a little of each in her mouth. Feeling the tip of Jason's cock against mine, inside her mouth, was wildly erotic to me. I got even harder.

Kristi spent several minutes, enjoying us singly, and together, in her mouth. All the time, her hands, and her tongue, continued to caress our hardons. But there was no danger of us going soft.

"Time to play our game, now."

Kristi looked up at me. "Sam, you gotta do exactly what I do now."

Dropping Jason's penis, she locked up my eyes as she fingered the crown of my straining dick. I looked at her, uncomprehendingly.

"Jason," Kristi said sweetly, switching her eyes to him for a second, "Sam's always wanted to touch your big cock."

The realization hit me, even before she could say another word. My eyes blazed back at hers. "Liar" I screamed in my head.

"Do it Sam."

It was an order.

My heart was in my mouth, but Jason showed no sign of running away. I looked at Kristi's smiling face, and then at the large, lonely appendage that was straining for attention.

"Do it Sam. Touch his cock for me."

Doing it for Kristi made the unthinkable act possible. Gingerly, I let three fingers and my thumb touch the crown. It flinched, but Jason didn't move. As Kristi's fingers began to circle my own cock, I let my fingers do the same to Jason's. It felt wild, an unusual sensation of strange skin, and yet a feeling of power as I could feel the muscle throbbing with desire.

"Yeah.......fuck yeah," breathed Kristi, beaming up at both of us. "Tell us how much you love that, Sam."

"Oh goddd!" was all I could mutter.

She put her hand on mine, helping me to stroke his whole length. His meat was so heavy..........and hard.

"Your turn Jason," Kristi smiled up at him.

Taking her other hand off me, to leave me available to Jason, she continued to help my hand stroke him. When the touch came, my eyes slammed immediately shut and I struggled to hold my balance. Jason's fingers were rough, and strange, but he used them tenderly. When I was able to force my eyes open slightly, they were met by the brilliant blue of Jason's.

"Yeah, guys.....do it." Kristi urged us very softly, dropping her assisting hands, to let us fondle each other by ourselves. She beamed up at us approvingly.

"Feel how big his balls are Jason.......feel how they're ready to burst." Obediently, Jason's other hand reached up to gently grasp my balls, one at a time.

Kristi leaned in then, to take Jason into her mouth. I continued to stroke the shaft, and he looked down to see her try to swallow as much of him as she could. I felt for his balls, playing with them the same way he was playing with mine. He was totally receptive to my touch, letting my fingers explore whatever they wanted. My cock felt wonderful in his hands.

"Are you watching me Sam?" Kristi asked needlessly.

"Of course I am."

"Then now it's your turn again."

"Huh?" I was kinda enjoying the current situation, and saw no need to change anything. I'd forgotten the game.

Kristi grabbed my penis and planted a soft kiss on the tip.

"Your turn."

My mind froze.

Kristi looked up at Jason and said, matter-of-factly, "Sam's gonna kiss your cock now."

She looked at me. Her eyes blazed even hotter than ever.

"You know you want to......just give it a little kiss for me."

I was already lost by now. I'd let this go way too far, and now I was facing something that would have made me throw up, under normal circumstances. But here I was, and they were waiting. Obediently, I lowered myself to my knees. Now Jason's meat was pointing right at me, with my hand holding it's base. It was just a piece of flesh.

It didn't hurt. In fact, it was intoxicating. I kissed it again. Then once more. I let my lips linger on the tip for a few seconds.

"Oh god Sam.....yeah yeah." Kristi was touching herself, overcome by the sight of me obeying her this way.

I leaned back from it for a moment, and instinctively looked up at Jason. He was looking at me, making eye contact. He wasn't going weird or anything. I kissed the tip again, and without thinking, I let my tongue escape to explore the crown. My own cock jerked wildly, even though it was out of reach of anyone's hand. I reached for it, comforting it in my free hand. I needed to stop now, to prevent myself from losing it.

"Jason's turn." Kristi came to my rescue.

I leaned over to suck Kristi's breasts then, because I just couldn't stand to see them neglected for so long. As I did that, Jason lay down on the floor, near my crotch. He didn't need any instructions. He took my entire cock in his mouth, just as Kristi had done.

"Awwwww god dammmmmm!" The pleasure of Jason's mouth was out of this world! "Yeah Jason, suck his cock," Kristi gasped. "You've been dying to suck him off for so long. Look at you."

Kristi leaned back now, so that my mouth could migrate to her pussy. She started moaning immediately, and I did the same as I felt Jason playing with my balls again. Amazingly, Kristi was closer to orgasm than us, and she got there in a couple of minutes. After holding her while she recovered, my mouth found another target. Jason's cock was ripe and ready, and I hadn't been given the chance to suck it yet.

Jason was truly massive, and I quickly gagged several times. It was just so incredibly exciting to feel his hardness inside my mouth, that I just went crazy trying to get more. I couldn't believe anything could excite me so much. Kristi soon joined me there, and together we licked and sucked him, doing everything but eat him. I was cumming now, and desperately wanting to get inside Kristi.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds