Pilots Get Lucky

Pulling away from Jason, I swung my hips over to Kristi's. She was so wet, that I was inside in a second.

"Fuck me Sam!" she cried hoarsely, between mouthfuls of cock.

I obeyed. She was small and tight, and that little ass had a rhythym all its own. I continued to help her suck Jason, but all I really wanted was to get off inside her. I didn't last long. My load went deep and far inside her, and my cry could be heard for miles, I was sure. Incredibly, she started to cum again, just as I was slowing down. Her body writhed against me, ramming me harder and harder, making my suffering penis wilt with pain.

Just as we were finally slowing down, Jason grabbed the base of his cock to stroke it. Kristi's mouth opened wide and Jason stroked harder and faster. Without a thought, I tried to lick the tip with Kristi. Jason groaned heavily, shooting streams of heavy cream out the top. Kristi's mouth closed around it then, as the cock continued to constrict and jerk. Jason's glory lasted for a long time, making me wonder if he was ever going to stop. Kristi's mouth never opened, but continued to swallow more of the shrinking, softening flesh.

We both took turns kissing Kristi then, deeply, without reservation. Her tongue offered me something I'd never tasted before, but I was so far out of it, that I accepted the cum. I watched her kiss Jason and could see that she did the same for him. I was sure that he must have been okay with that too. Jason met my eyes then, and something passed between us that acknowledged our manhood was still intact, even though we'd given each other indescribable, forbidden pleasure.

Now it was time to pound Kristi's ass!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds