Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 09

As Kyle pumped the hard dick in his hand more; more of Josh's cum jumped from his slit.

The harder Josh tongue fucked the butt on his face; the more Kyle's cock spurted by itself.

By the time Kyle stopped cumming and Josh's mouth left Kyle's bung and his own hard on began to wilt, there was a warm lake of white spooge they had jointly created on Josh's stomach.

Kyle spun and rolled to his side in order to begin a cuddle, but stopped in laughter. He turned Josh's head upwards so he could see what he had also.

Josh balled up in the fetal position giggling as he saw the toy Pooh and Tigger now laying side-by-side against each other...apparently knocked apart during his and Kyle's antics...and almost identical to the position he and Kyle were now in.

"I am telling you right now, if that Pooh lights up a damn cigarette, I will spank his fuzzy ass!" was Kyle's threat.

"You didn't notice, did you, Kyle?" Josh had a slight frown on his face. "I am doing all I can to give you one extra Christmas gift and I really hope I can." Kyle's confused look made him continue. "How many smokes have I had since I got here last night, stud?"

Kyle searched his memory banks and honestly couldn't remember any. "You are trying to quit, aren't you baby?"

The humongous smile on his face changed a little when Josh replied "Yeah I am Kyle. I want to do that for you."

Kyle wrapped his arms around Josh and turned into 'Gonna-be Doc' Kyle. "I am only going to tell you this one time baby...accept it as fact: As much as that means to me, you quit FOR YOU; not for me. It's YOUR health; not mine." After a brief pause, he added "Make that your gift to yourself, and I just end up getting to enjoy it also." He then smiled, and so did Josh as he evidently agreed with the mini lecture. A quick kiss later, he sincerely joked, "You do taste better baby...but then maybe its because I know where your lips have been the last 15 minutes and I have Joshie juice on my tongue...so maybe its not just no ciggies for a long time."

"Well I am more than willing to keep using that same special white mouthwash if you are too." Josh had an extreme grin on his face as he scooped up some of the mixed man milk on his stomach. He took a little in his own mouth and wiped the rest on Kyle's lips. They both enjoyed their unique mixed flavors as they cuddled and kissed for a few more minutes.

"Hey sweetie...let's get a shower and dressed finally...and I will buy your cute ass breakfast at Denny's. Sound good?"

"Sure does hunk."

Josh licked his lips...partially from the vision of a giant country-style breakfast...but more so from the reality of watching Kyle's high & hard, naked butt cheeks swing back and forth in front of him as he followed them down the hall to the master bath. For the first time, they were able to share the shower without turning it into another romp. 'The multiple pleasuring we already shared this morning was evidently enough to satisfy us,' Josh thought as he soaped down his legs and saw Kyle's limpness between his legs. 'Well...for another hour or two, anyway,' he playfully added to his unstated thoughts as his own cock stirred when Kyle turned and washed his back for him.

* * * * *

They were in the Hummer and almost to the popular restaurant 25 minutes later, when Josh realized this was their first real time out in public together to enjoy a meal. Kyle usually cooked for them, or Josh brought home a pizza from work. They walked into the crowded eatery, but only had to wait a few moments in line for seats.

It felt good being out in the daylight mixing in with other people together. Really good...especially when Kyle shamelessly slid in beside him to share the same side of the booth...just like every other happy couple in the establishment! No one seemed to give them a second look other than the knowing wink from the slightly queenie waiter that came to their table.

As Josh scanned the menu the male server had handed him, the 'Grand Slam' option caught his eye. The craving for the one that was suddenly in his mind once again, didn't get served on a plate though. He ordered one to eat anyway, and leered teasingly at Kyle as he nonchalantly answered the waiter's question about the eggs. "I'm suddenly in the mood for over easy."

It was just after 10:30am when the guys finished up breakfast at Denny's. They were enjoying a final cup of coffee together and some banter with Carl; their gay waiter; who they had managed to bond with very well during the meal. He was in his early 30's, but didn't look it...in the face or his body. He had long, thick, well-styled, black hair; a certain interesting gleam in his deep brown eyes; and the way he kept them entertained while they ate, seemed to be much more than just a good waiter working his tip.

"So you guys just started dating seriously and have to spend your first Christmas apart?" was the clarification he asked for as he topped off both their coffee cups again. "Man, that sucks big ones!"

Josh and Kyle both shot each other a knowing grin as they remembered the number of times 'sucking a big one' had been their way to handle the lust that just developed between them so easy.

"Yeah it does, Carl," Kyle began. "And it is gonna be a long ten days for my always horny little Pooh," he added along with a thigh squeeze to Josh under the table.

Josh one-upped Kyle with a quick crotch grab that couldn't be seen by anyone but the waiter, and countered with, "Like my Tigger doesn't go bOINg ever time the wind shifts." The lump he squeezed again as Kyle let his fingers tickle the inside of Josh's jeans-covered thighs, grew hard instantly as proof of what he had said.

"I just cream myself seeing young love in full bloom," Carl sarcastically whispered to them. "Thanks for making me as hard as both of you are right now, guys!" He winked at them and both Josh & Kyle noticed the fairly prominent...and impressive...bulk that was showing in the front of Carl's tight black dress slacks that were a part of the standard uniform at the 24 hour restaurant. He blushed only slightly as he tastefully as he could, adjusted it and said with a head toss towards a table full of late 40's and 50 something women: "There! All nice and showing well. Now I can go play straight for the collection of cougar wanna-bes."

Josh popped Carl a knowing wink of how well aware he was that when tips are your livelihood, you have to be quick on your feet and able to adjust more than just an inopportune boner. He overheard Carl's voice suddenly lose the queenie lilt, and become as masculine as any other man's in the place, at the new table with, "Hi. My name is Carl and I am TOTALLY at your service. So what can I bring you fine examples of real womanhood to drink?" He intentionally slid the tray that had been covering his gay-induced bump in his pants enough for one of the ladies to see it. The smile as she nudged the lady beside her told him they would all be checking his box when he brought back the thermos-style coffee pot in a few minutes. He winked at Josh as he walked back past his and Kyle's table. All five of the women were quietly giggling to each other and pointing at his ass in the tight slacks.

'Damn! He is good,' thought Josh. 'He already has them thinking how big the tip needs to be! Wish I could hack up good one-liners like that so easily.'

His self-spanking was coming from recalling a delivery to Motel Sex mid-week, when the door of room 149 had opened late in the evening, and he faced a nice looking, late 20's redhead...wearing only a pair of red lace panties. Josh had been so taken off guard, that he sputtered some as she teasingly jiggled her perky tits a little. He finally noticed the fairly hunky guy laying; probably naked, and obviously hard; under the tented, thin white sheet on the bed. He was grinning at Josh's now blushing country boy cheeks, and he had to do a rapid double and triple check in his mind of what to say. As he handed off the clipboard that was holding the credit card slip he needed signed, to Miss Perky Tits, "Looks like you guys have dessert and dinner now," was all he could think of, to whip off rapidly. The babe with the bouncing boobs snickered, and be-bopped over to the bed to have the hunk sign the slip. Josh restrained himself from licking his lips as the guy...intentionally he thought...let the cotton sheet slip low enough to show off the dark happy trail that led to some seriously thick crotch shrubbery, and the glistening, wet head of a very nice and very erect cock poking over the edge of the bed covering. The set of bouncing boobs came back to the door and gave him back the clipboard with yet another snicker and intentional jiggle. Josh saw a respectable $3 tip added to the $15.03 price, and took the chance at saying, "Nice ones cutie," to the girl; and added a knowing nod and wink that said the same thing to the guy in bed. All three smiled at each other one more time, and then the mostly naked girl closed the door on him. Josh was wondering now; days later; if the tip could have been ratcheted-up to $5, if he was as good as their waiter and verbally played to both them, like Carl was working the table full of middle-aged women.

"Joshie!" A soft, triple, knuckle rap to the top of his skull was next. "You in there somewhere, baby?"

"Opps! Sorry Kyle. I was thinking about something," was the grabbed-for explanation of why he had been off in la-la land for a moment.

Finger tips were stroking the inside Josh's thighs again and he heard "Same thing I was, by any chance, my little stud?" The grin that always made him punchy, was on Kyle's face. "We only have a couple more hours before I have to get to the airport," he softly began. "And I really don't want to have sex with you in the truck in the middle of the drop off zone...not in the middle of the afternoon on one of the busiest flying days of the year anyway."

Josh matched the wide grin from Kyle, and covered his hand with his own, to stop him from playing with his zipper under the table. "Let's finish eating and then go home and make the best of those couple of hours then." His thought of, 'Yeah...I called the house on the bay, 'home' back in the restaurant, and Kyle only smiled at me when I did,' was with him the whole way to the truck twenty minutes later. Josh fondled the pair of keys in his pocket that had come with the plush Tigger that morning, and smiled some more.

"I'll ride bitch...you drive baby," was the order as Kyle headed for the passenger door of the Hummer. "Might as well find out now whether you can handle something big," was the crack he used as he slammed the door shut once inside.

Josh had already climbed in the left side door and he reached over and took a handful of Kyle's box in his palm from the driver's seat. "Haven't had a problem with anything 'big' of yours so far." The snicker at the end of that come back was a partial masking of the thought he stifled himself from adding. "But then again...that hell-on-wheels, monster truck hasn't tried to park in my garage yet, either."

Kyle scanned the parking lot quickly, and then leaned over and planted a kiss on Josh's now full crotch." Get us back to the house baby, before I decide to give you head right here."

Obviously all the teasing in the restaurant had both of them well into being 'in the mood' once again, and Josh fired up the truck to follow Kyle's next order of, "Home James!"

* * * * *

Josh killed the engine on the giant black truck after he finally maneuvered into the red curb at the far end of the drop off zone at the Pensacola Regional Airport, 20 minutes before Kyle had to check in. Kyle had snickered some as Josh attempted to get the Godzilla of SUVs closer to his air carrier's doors twice...and twice had given up and pulled back out when he got nervous he couldn't wedge it in between the other cars and cabs that were zipping in & out. "It's OK, baby. It took me a while to get used to parking this big thing too," was how he calmed Josh's fears finally. Josh had smiled because Kyle was always so good at doing that...calming his fears...and had done an excellent job of it earlier back at the house, when Josh expressed his feelings about not seeing him for the next ten days.

"I won't know what to do with myself, Kyle!" had been his final whimper.

"Don't worry, babes. I will text and call you enough, that we will come up with something," was the answer Kyle gave back...along with a very evil grin and exaggerated wink. He refused to explain that comment or either facial expression, beyond, "I have a plan. Trust me!"

The first few moments they sat in the semi-secluded end of the busy area, they shared silence and held each other's hands. Neither really wanted to say the big word 'Goodbye', and both were delaying it as long as they could. The dead air that filled the interior gave both a chance to quickly recall the last couple of hours at the house.

Kyle had wanted to play as soon as they walked in the door from the restaurant and dead bolted it behind them. He had grabbed Josh and drove his tongue into his mouth before the tumblers finished dropping inside the lock. Kyle slid closer to Josh in the truck and placed his hand on Josh's thigh as he remembered the kiss that came with the 'cla-clink' of the door locking.

Josh wanted the physical contact at the house too, but his mind had been wandering all over. Everything from the sadness of not being together for 10 days, to the happiness he just experienced using his own key to unlock the house the first time was bouncing around his brain. The exhilaration of remembering their gift exchange as the pendant rubbed his chest every time he moved, was in there also. And the concern of just how to explain showing up at the farm in rural Havana, Florida, driving an expensive Hummer? Perhaps most on his mind was whether or not he could keep from talking about Kyle constantly and turning Christmas into coming out day. Kyle's sudden touch of his leg in the Hummer, emptied the remembrances from his brain...the same as Kyle's tongue in his mouth had round-filed for a while, the thoughts he had back at the house.

Kyle was staring thru the windshield; half watching a 727 jump into the sky at the end of a runway; when his hand moved to the inside of Josh's thigh and he also remembered more of the previous hours at the house. There was a serious tugging at his heart too, over the separation that was to soon begin. There also was a huge happy dance going on inside his mind as it replayed Josh finally giving into his kisses and neck chews and blatant groping in the entry hall that ended with the hour-long session they shared in bed. Their lust had them kissing and yanking off clothes starting at the doorway between the living room and foyer, and they left a trail of shirts, jeans, shoes, and socks, through the house. Both were almost nude by the time they flopped onto the bed...only fully bulged underwear was still left on each. In the tall truck now; he let his fingers begin strumming the inside of Josh's leg like a guitar

Josh was petting the hand that was lightly stroking the inside of his thigh and closed his eyes as his memory flashed to how he had pinned Kyle down on the bed and straddled the mountain in his fully packed boxer briefs with his still cotton covered ass cheeks. Kyle had moaned ever so deeply as Josh worked himself back and forth on his steel-hard lump. Josh moaned in the truck cab as he felt his cock begin to ooze inside his jeans from the heat of his hand now being on top of Kyle's and moving along with it as Kyle teased his inner leg.

The feel of Josh's hand on his made Kyle leak a little and he called to mind seeing the front of Josh's red undies beginning to darken as his cock dribbled into them while riding his hard on. Josh's back and forth thrusts had made him start to fill his own too, with the ever-increasing droplets of first jis. He had known the two of them were almost at the point of taking that final step they hadn't yet...very almost. He also knew the limited time they had before leaving for the airport...and the talking that would most certainly be required after the ultimate coupling...that this wasn't when it was to happen. It couldn't be! Kyle had leaned forward and teased the wet mushroom that had grown out of the skimpy briefs with his tongue. Some of the reason was pure desire; but it was mostly to hopefully break the spell Josh was unknowingly putting on him to make the time for it to happen, be now. What was happening now in the front seat an hour later, was almost as tempting.

Kyle's hand moved further up the thigh and Josh's eye lids tightened. When he felt Kyle's thumbing of the erection in his jeans, he flashed back to that first flick of the tongue he felt on his bone earlier. Kyle had so seductively and slowly pulled Josh off his cock and up his chest until his butt was no longer rocking on his tool, but instead planted on his hard pecs. The full lips on the cherubic face beneath him parted, and without a single word being said; Josh followed the instruction of Kyle's eyes to put it in his mouth. His own baby blues locked on the gold glitters swimming in the hazel sea of Kyle's human apertures, and he saw the, "Yes, but not yet," explanation in them. Kyle's hand had wrapped around him and finished bringing Josh's silky pole between his lips.

The light brushing his thumb was making on the tip of the hardness in Josh's jeans reminded Kyle of how good his joy jam tasted when that bulbous head slid over his tongue and he slowly began taking the shaft attached to it, inch-by-inch deeper. Josh had helped him get the red bikinis off and soon had his entire seven inches inside.

Josh kept his eyes tightly pinched shut and allowed Kyle to continue making him so wanted with his touches. Being so intimately touched in a fairly public area by his boyfriend only reinforced the feelings Kyle had caused as he worked his mouth on him back in bed. 'This is the ultimate kiss,' was the thought Josh remembered as he felt his balls stir when Kyle had so expertly licked them with his lips still over his cock. 'Oh how much I want those lips on me again...right now!'

Kyle played a little with Josh's zipper as he grinned at conjuring up the repeat vision of Josh's rapid spin on his chest in the bed and gobbling down Kyle's cock like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Josh felt Kyle's tug at his zipper and moved his hand inside the leg opening of the running shorts Kyle had decided to wear on the flight. His mind was also feeling Kyle's cock head once again slap against his tonsils when they began the hip motions of face fucking earlier.

Kyle moaned as Josh's fingers tickled his balls. He pulled down Josh's zipper and slid his hand inside the jeans and realized Josh was commando. As he wrapped his hand around the bare flesh he had discovered, he knew was uttering the same type of moan that he had let out when Josh's humps into his mouth became stronger an hour earlier.

Josh knew that between the way Kyle's hand had started working him; and the aphrodisiac effect of the fact this was happening pretty much right out in the open at the airport, and stirring an exhibitionist streak he didn't know he had; that he would cum easily if Kyle didn't stop. He remembered cumming very easily not all that many minutes ago...but only after a full hour of making love to each other with their mouths, but never saying the first word.

Kyle didn't care that Josh was about to explode him all over himself and his fresh running shorts, with the way he was feeling him up. He knew he could grab a pair of jeans from the suitcase and change in a restroom inside the terminal before the sure-to-show, large stain would make him stand out too much to the other holiday travelers jamming the airport concourses. It was about the same way he didn't care when he felt Josh's balls tighten against his nose when they were sixty-nining so shortly ago in bed, and knew his throat was about to be flooded.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds