Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 09

Josh felt his balls draw up the same way they had earlier when Kyle finally found both right spots at the same time with his lips and the probing middle finger that was up inside him searching.

Kyle opened his eyes as he felt the movement of his life liquid begin. He looked straight into Josh's face the same as he had when that same feeling occurred shortly before, back at the house.

Josh's eyes opened too, and he allowed his tongue to be vacuumed up into Kyle's moist mouth. It was being sucked like his schlong had been right before the final scream came in the bedroom.

Kyle pulled on him faster and kissed Josh hard.

Josh chewed on Kyle's upper lip and was jerking even harder on him.

Kyle rubbed his thumb over the wetness of Josh's slit and pulled faster on the now quaking tool in his palm.

Josh pushed his pinky finger hard into the knot beneath Kyle's balls and yanked up and down on the bottom half of his begging throbber a half dozen more times.

Kyle bit Josh's upper lip.

Josh whimpered.

Kyle shuddered.

Josh shook.

Both of them tried to duplicate the loud cries of pleasure that came when they finally did too, when this happened an hour ago and they thought it was the last time for ten long days.

They didn't succeed.

They exceeded them!

The rolled-up windows of the Hummer almost rattled as both yelled and blew their loads in each other's hands and splattered the inside of the clothing their cocks were still trapped inside of.

Thankfully, a giant 747 had just pulled up next to the terminal wing they were nearest, and the final long winding up and then down again of the giant jet engines help drown out the joint screams of one more, so satisfying, mutual climax the boys had just shared with their hands. Otherwise; the airport rent-a-cop that was taking a smoke break only 10 or 15 yards away; would certainly have ran to the tall truck and hoisted himself up on the running boards, to see what was wrong.

In spite of the deep, deep feelings in their minds at that moment; and no matter how much they wanted to wipe some of the sticky whiteness on their fingers on each other's lips, and then share a most romantic kiss; they just had to laugh first at the pure erotic absurdity of what they had just done: jerking each other off with their pants still on...in the middle of the damn airport drop off area...while they recalled the many hot moments from an hour earlier. The giggles finally gave way without a word to the passion, and they each slimed a little of their home-made lip balm on the other and then held a kiss as long as they ever had in the privacy of the house. The rest of their juices were already quickly drying inside Josh's jeans and Kyle's running shorts.

Josh was quietly cuddled in the comfort of Kyle's strong arms. Even though he was scared at certain feelings he was having; he also never wanted what else he was feeling at that moment, to ever, ever end. Kyle was the first to finally break the unsettling afterglow silence.

"Baby...I know you don't want to hear this..."

"Then don't say it Kyle."

"But we both know I have to."

"I know but..."

"Joshua, I do have to go."

"I don't want you to, Kyle!"

"I don't either baby."

"Kyle..."

"Don't say it Joshua."

"But Kyle...I want to."

"I know you do. So do I."

"So?"

"Look my sexy little man. We both know...that is what is most important at this exact moment. Let's just savor those unsaid feelings or we will both be crying our eyes out when I open the truck door and grab my suitcase out of the back."

"So?"

"Because I don't want to spend the entire flight to Atlanta for the connector, having whatever busy-body grandma I get stuck next to, bugging me with, 'What is wrong son?' every three minutes. And you have to be at work in an hour or so too, and don't need all the guys doing the same thing to you. That's why."

"Tigger?"

"Yeah, Pooh?"

"I do, you know."

"And you know I do too...don't you?"

"Yeah, I do Kyle."

"Well...then what will it take to get you to let go of me so I can go catch my plane?"

"One more kiss."

"Well of course, baby."

"But not in the truck."

"Huh?"

"I want to kiss you in front of everyone...right out there on the sidewalk!"

"You are so cute, baby."

"I mean it Kyle! I want to."

"You are serious."

"I sure the hell am...the most serious I have ever been with you."

"Well..."

"Well what, Kylio?"

"Well Joshie...grab my carry on bag then, and follow me into the terminal so I can check that damn, heavy assed, three-suiter I have."

"OK...if you are serious too?"

"Oh, I am, Joshie. I really am! I don't think you know how serious I am about you right now."

"You don't know either, Kylio...but you will...real soon!"

* * * * *

Just over ten minutes later they were at the spot where the ropes were that herded the embarking passengers into the TSA security check and x-ray machines, and blocked off further access by visitors any deeper into the United boarding gates area. Kyle and Josh caused snickers, hoots, hollers, cheers, boos, and more than a couple of flashbulbs to go off and camera phones to come out, as they said their final goodbye to each other with a completely non-sexual, but no-doubt-about-it-at-all...long, very tight embrace and passion-filled kiss. The only truly negative responses came from a mother covering her pre-teen daughter's eyes with her hands and scrunching up her nose like someone had just farted in her face; and one middle-aged man in a plaid shirt and old overalls wearing a Budweiser hat, muttering 'damn fags' loud enough to be heard. Both the boys cringed a little at that one but were suddenly vindicated by comments from two sources that nobody would dare say a word to.

The first was from a well built, fatigues-dressed, young Marine standing only a few feet from Josh and Kyle and right next to the mouthy guy. He made his statement loud enough for all to hear, but it was also made straight to the man's face.

"Look buddy...I just finished up four weeks of special training over at the base, and I will be celebrating Christmas Day in Afghanistan protecting your ass and theirs! What they just did was probably about the best example of love that I will get to see for six months and if it doesn't bother me...then you need to grow your redneck ass up and join the 21st century!"

The clapping from several people that started and quickly built, almost drowned out the punctuation that was put at the end of the tall grunt's words by the shorter man standing on the other side of him. His few short sentences caused almost the entire crowd to finish erupting into applause and cheers...especially since the man was wearing a cleric's collar.

"Well said young man. Even God Himself smiled at that kiss. Love simply IS love and the world needs all of it, it can get." He smiled at the boys and then turned back to the young marine adding, "And may He be with you as you travel and serve us over in that hell hole."

Kyle was still holding Josh in his arms and smiling so big. Josh was literally glowing, but pulled away a little and made Kyle's smile grow wider as he proudly pulled the silver chain from inside his shirt and let it...and the double male pendant on it...fall to the center of the dark blue pullover he was wearing. Kyle followed his lead, and also pulled up the little gold cross dangling on the matching long chain he wore often under his shirts, and draped it on his chest too. The boys looked deep in each other's eyes again and then planted one last, quick kiss on each other's lips.

Not a single other word would have been heard amidst the second round of cheering and clapping, as they gave each other a last hug at the same time the Marine and the minister also hugged...and the lippy asshole slinked away with the head that had been handed him hanging very low.

* * * * *

Josh had long ago ran off to get back to the Hummer before it got towed from the end of the red zone, when Kyle's plane began to roll down the runway. Even though they had succeeded with their promise of 'no tears' at the airport...Kyle had to wipe a sudden flood of happy ones away as the front wheel lifted from the tarmac. But the wetness streaming down his cheeks, wasn't coming from the separation that was beginning; nor any fond memories of the last few months; or even of any thoughts of what the future might hold. They were there because they were like what he was seeing...very real and very much the present.

And those happy tears would keep coming back for most of the short flight, because when he stared out from his window seat, he saw a young, blonde man standing next to a jet black Hummer that was parked along the city street that ran just outside the chain link airport boundary fence the twin prop commuter was clearing to begin its ascent. Kyle's face remained pasted to the cold glass and his head kept turning to hold the scene as long as he could.

His last view of his boyfriend was him holding a large white sign above his head and frantically shaking it to the sky. It simply said: "I LOVE YOU KYLE!"

More tears came when the quickly rising plane popped through the low clouds and shut off the view...but they came along with a very softly said, "Oh my gawd, my sweet, sweet Joshua. I am in love with you too."

I hope you are enjoying this story as it continues to unfold. All your votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you and please keep reading! jkd

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds