Please Remove Your Underwear

Faced with this very unusual situation, we each fidgeted in discomfort: her fixing her clothes, me attempting to stand there stark naked in nonchalant fashion. The doctor had been in control in this room, and this surreal situation was wholly her own little creation. So when she exited this scene of her own making, we were thrown into a social vacuum where we didn't know the rules. The room fell into an extremely awkward silence and it was clear neither of us were comfortable with it. In an attempt to lighten the mood, I tried my hand at a little levity. "May I ask a direct question?"

She gave an uneasy smile, as if appreciating the diversion of talk, "Sure."

"Is watching all of this male nudity and all these erections turning you on at all?"

I couldn't believe I just asked her such a question! She blushed and looked quickly down at her shoes in response, which I thought was cute. After thinking about it and carefully working out her response, she grinned up at me, "I guess this is what they mean by perks of the job. Let's just say that when the doctor is finished doing her thing with you, I'll be heading directly to the ladies room to, um, tidy things up for a bit."

The smile which punctuated her admission was beautiful. Surprised with her candid answer, I made my own admission "And I guess you already realize that while you're in the ladies room, I'll be headed to the men's room right next door to finish off what you two started. So if you hear something funky going on in there, don't be alarmed. In fact I bet eleven other guys are in there right now spanking away!"

She looked up at me with a very big grin, "I'm absolutely certain they are!"

We both fell silent, and her eyes slowly fell back down to my anatomy, where they stayed for a little while. By now she had realized that I was very much enjoying her staring, and she probably wanted to try to heighten my arousal further by doing so. I put my hands behind my back to let her know I was enjoying her doing this. When she looked back up at me she smiled appreciatively, "I love how cool you are about all this. You don't even care that I'm gawking. Most guys would freak out."

"Maybe, but it's turning me on something fierce. How long have you been sitting in on guys' exams?"

"I haven't. I just started here yesterday and this is my first time being in the exam room. Amy, the lady the doctor is talking to, had been coming in up until now. I hope I didn't look too much like an amateur when I first came in. It was hard to control myself there for a while, twelve guys lined up half naked like that is not what I'm used to seeing!"

"I figured you were new at this. Your eyes were practically popping out of your head when you first saw us. Honestly, I think I've had as much fun watching you as you've had watching them."

She glanced down at my erection, then back up at me and asked, "How can you guys allow this to happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"You willingly undress in front of a female doctor, with a second woman in the room who is doing nothing but watching you getting felt up and enjoying seeing your arousal. I could never see myself naked in the stirrups while a male doctor does all that stuff to me down there, all while some other guy is just looking over his shoulder."

While the graphic image of her in that position made my dick twitch, trying not to seem too much the perv I merely shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea why they allow it. It's the old double standard. Guys have to stand naked in front of all sorts of women for medical exams, but you'll never get examined while even a single man is watching. We guys have just grown up with that being the norm. Although, believe me, embarrassment aside, this is very much a turnon for me."

"I can see that," she smiled, and to emphasize this she reached out her finger and very lightly rubbed it against one side of my erection. Yanking her hand back when she realized what she had done, she shot out, "Where the hell is the doctor? If she doesn't come back soon we're likely to ..."

She didn't need to finish the sentence. I was thinking exactly the same thing. I very much wanted her to take hold of me down there, feeling every square inch, to see my precum getting on her fingers. And then have her let me feel every square inch of her body, and to explore the swamp that surely was flooding her panties. Both our eyes met and locked on each other. In our current frenzied state, had the doctor not returned that moment something very naughty would have happened. In response to the doctor swinging open the door, the chaperone recoiled out of guilt at what she had almost done, hoping the Doctor hadn't guessed her near impropriety.

The doctor paused at the door before closing it, whimsically stealing a glance at my erection with lots of fluid dripping down the shaft. With a raised eyebrow she commented, "Impressive. Still fully erect after all this time? Ah, yes, virile young men. They never go soft it seems."

Satisfied with this little comment, she sat back down in her chair and asked me to stand in front of her again. She paused for a moment, wondering where she left off. Thinking it over, she decided to start the genital exam again from scratch. Even though she had already felt my balls for a good two minutes and couldn't have possibly forgotten, I certainly was not going to correct her. I noticed the pretty chaperone was keeping her mouth shut as well. And so, she started again from scratch, much to everyone's delight. Her second exam of my nuts was every bit as thorough as the first one.

The other office aide, clearly taking advantage of her excuse to come barging in during my genital exam the first time, used it as a pretense to do it again. The door swung open, she watched with interest for a bit as the doctor felt one of my nuts, and then declared, "I found it. It was placed in the wrong folder."

With that important can't-wait message delivered, she stared for another ten seconds, looked up at me with a victorious grin, and finally shut the door. Her behavior reminded me about what the chaperone had said to me. If a guy ever walked into a woman's exam like that for such a pointless excuse, she'd have screamed and called the cops. I just stood there however, getting my nuts felt, while she got her eyeful. Not surprisingly, the doctor did not object to her being there. Frankly, neither did I. Had she pulled up a chair and done the exam herself I probably wouldn't have objected at this point.

After finishing this second lengthy exam of my scrotum and its contents, the doctor grabbed a tissue and handed it to me, "You need to clean your fluids off your penis before I can examine it."

How totally embarrassing to be told that! This afforded them a view of watching me touch myself. I grabbed the base of my penis with one hand, and began wiping up all the precum that was dripping down my shaft, all with the doctor and her chaperone watching on with subtle grins. When I was finished, she looked up at me and smiled, "Don't worry, there's nothing to be ashamed about, a lot of young men leak fluid during these exams. "

I felt like asking if they leak precum during exams by all doctors or just during her lengthy exams. None of that mattered: the second her fingers grabbed the base of my penis, all thought in my mind stopped. A woman's hand was now on my erection. For a woman to have absolute control of a guy, she needs merely to grab his erection. I was immobilized by the act and its wonderful sensations, dumbly looking down at what she was doing to me. This felt so very good. Intensely good. I had watched her feel eleven other guys' erect penises, and she touched each one for a good thirty seconds. Now she was touching mine. I have no idea how long she touched me. Overwhelmed by the incredible sensations, I certainly couldn't count time. I just knew it had to be a lot longer than that. The chaperone later confided to me that it was certainly longer than two minutes.

It was only toward the end of this very intense contact that I remembered the chaperone was in the room. My eyes darting toward her, I caught her staring with great interest at the dumb look of pleasure on my face that the doctor was causing. When she saw me look at her, she did not look away, but smiled a very warm smile back at me. Finally I saw her look back down as the doctor started to examine the head, and I watched with fascination as she gawked at that part. I glanced down and realized why. Even though I had just wiped all the precum off my dick, the doctor's two minute fondling had forced out a good bunch more. As she felt my head she was getting it all over her gloved fingers and sliding it over my skin. I was noticeably panting now.

Finally done with the most intense penile exam of my life, she moved onto the hernia check. The chaperone was looking up at me with a grin as I was ordered to turn my head and cough. I was loving her attention, and she knew it. What the doctor's physical touching of me wasn't achieving, the chaperone's glances were. Having someone like this affable and eager young chaperone to witness this extensive exam only made it all the more memorable experience for me.

Finally the doctor asked me to turn around, bend over and put my hands on my knees. Having seen her do this to the other eleven guys earlier, I wasn't expecting her to touch anything. I was wrong. With me being the dessert, she was indeed taking her time. Now bent over, for the third time she grabbed my balls and began yet another lengthy exam of them from behind. She moved them from side to side, forward and backward, lifted them and dropped them. Being in this very exposed position was the most embarrassing of the three, and it was even more so knowing this final ball check was being done merely for kicks. Then as if to put the icing on the cake, she announced, "Okay, Bobby, I'm going to perform a rectal exam on you now. Just stay still and relax."

She hadn't done this to the first eleven guys, why me? At this age I'd never had a doctor stick a finger up there; in fact I never had anyone stick a finger up there. I only wish I could have seen the look on the chaperone's face when she realized she was going to get to watch a guy getting a finger up his butt. I felt the cold of some gel being spread on my asshole, and as she grabbed my cheek with her other hand, the doctor said calmly, "Now relax and take a deep breath as I insert my finger."

Oh my god! What an absolutely humiliating and erotic moment! Bent over like that, with a lubed finger slowly pushing its way into me, all with a cute young receptionist watching, it blew away the genital exam both for absolute embarrassment and pleasure. The feeling of her finger penetrating me made my entire body jump, and I let out a gasp of pleasure. Once her finger was inside she held it still for a moment until my nerves calmed down. Then she stuck it the rest of the way in and started to rotate it all around. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. Here I was bent over, exposed, fondled, molested, my forbidden hole being probed, so red faced and ashamed - yet loving every minute of it. It felt so damned good. I was past the point of hiding my enjoyment of this unique exam as I could no longer stifle the moans that escaped.

Right on cue, for this had to be prearranged, the other aide Amy opened the door to the exam room a third time. I couldn't see her in my bent over position, but from her vantage point she could see everything of me, including the doctor's finger being pushed up inside me. She made no announcement, but predictably stood quietly at the wide-open door getting an eyeful of this embarrassing procedure. I had no idea who else might be outside watching. Like the other two ladies in the room, she could clearly tell how aroused my body was from all of this, and could see my movements and hear my sighs.

The doctor's finger was up inside of me for a very long while, moving up and down, left and right, in and out. She did a lot of in and out. Soon she pushed a second finger in, opening up my butt hole more. She explained that it would help her "feel" things better. What an operative choice of words: she was certainly doing a lot of feeling. Having done this sort of thing to guys for a good many years, she knew when I was getting close to the inevitable and merciful orgasm. She chose just the right moment to relocate her fingers, press down on a certain gland, and announce to me, and for the two viewers' benefit, "I'm now going to massage your prostate. It may feel very pleasurable. I hope you don't mind."

On the verge of orgasm, when her fingers touched my prostate I noticeably jumped as it sent a surge of panic and exhilaration through my body. She quickly started to move her fingers back and forth against my gland, and could tell by my body's reaction that I was about to have an orgasm. That did not make her stop. Instead, the fingers of her other hand now lightly grasped my swaying balls for added sensation. She kept right on massaging my prostate for a good thirty seconds until I could take no more. Pressing against her fingers, I let out a grunt and had a massive orgasm, my cum shooting all over the office floor. I remember hearing a gasp of surprise from the chaperone. The doctor continued rubbing my prostate even during my orgasm, trying to give me the most powerful one I ever had. She clearly succeeded, I've never cum more intensely or longer in my life, and the floor was soaked with the evidence.

After a minute or so of letting me stand there like that, she finally removed her fingers, and gave me a few moments to recover myself before asking me to turn around and face her. So turn around I did, with sperm dripping out of my hole. Both aides had very interested grins on their faces, the one sitting in the chair, and the other still standing at the wide-open door. The doctor handed me another tissue and asked me to clean my "ejaculate" up. So there facing the three of them I squeezed the remaining cum out of my dick onto the tissue while they watched. She then asked me to clean up the floor as well. That was one last moment of humiliation, squatting down stark naked with a fading erection to clean up my ejaculate on the doctor's office floor while three females watched.

When I stood up again, the doctor once again grabbed my penis, now withering, and moved it around a bit to get one last look at it. She then had me turn my head and cough again, this time with both ladies looking on. Only then did Amy at the door say to the doctor what she came in to tell her - once again something that didn't require her bursting in on my intimate exam, "I'm heading out for lunch, I'll be back in a bit."

She did wink at me however, and with a quick look down at my dick she gave a thumbs up before closing the door. I'd bet she wasn't heading out for lunch; she was probably grabbing her vibe and having some alone time somewhere. The doctor quickly followed Amy out of the room without a word, leaving me with my receding dick standing in front of this quite flushed chaperone. I simply could not let such an opportunity pass. I let her watch my dick as it shriveled back down to flaccid, and then asked her, "What's your name?"

"Becky."

"Well, Becky, are you doing anything this evening?"

She laughed, thought about it, glanced down at my now withered penis, boldly took it in her hands for a few seconds, and responded, "I've got a great idea."

Before she left the office that evening Becky absconded with a box of medical gloves and some lubricant. A single visit to the examination room that day had given us both a new medical fetish we needed to explore fully. She and I had a very good bit of fun that night, and several nights afterwards, in a series of extensive mock medical exams, first with her as the doctor and then with me as the doctor. But I suppose that's a tale for another time!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds