Pleasing the Gods

"They claim it was out of love," she starts, indicating towards them with her hand, "Who can blame them, for through honouring my nude day tradition they have found themselves lost in the bodies of each other. So, why not offer them a chance at redemption? After all, haven't we all done crazy things for love?"

Simply by snapping his fingers, the lightning bolt vanishes. Zeus doesn't say a word, but he does begin to shrink down to a more manageable size. By the time he stops, he's still twice as any mortal man, if not taller, but he no longer towers above mountains or makes the ground crack open with each step. He's also no longer holding a bolt of lightning which certainly removes a bit of tension from the situation.

The beautiful Hera walks towards Heraclitus and Pandora. The fabric of her robe doesn't quite hide what lies beneath, and both mortals find themselves staring intently through the material. Behind her, a golden throne has formed, and Zeus is perching himself upon it, his body still entirely naked and on display. His cock, which is certainly divine, hands off the edge of the throne like one of his legs.

"Have you been with each other before?" Hera asks, her voice is sweet and kind natured. It's the softest-spoken voice above a whisper that anyone could manage.

Pandora shakes her head and Heraclitus glances down at the ground.

"Oh kind and forgiving Hera, thank you for saving us! We owe you our lives," Pandora starts dropping to one knee with her eyes fixed on the floor. "It is truly an honour to be in your presence, but how can we prove our love to the mighty Zeus?"

A gentle smile spreads across Hera's face, and she leans forward to place a hand on Pandora's cheek, stroking it softly with her thumb. She looks over at Heraclitus who is has joined his love on one knee. Hera appears to glow, as if her body is coated in a divine light, and it fills the mortals with a sense of peace and joy. In this brief moment, they feel relaxed, and if death were to strike them down, they'd go with smiles on their faces.

"You will merge your souls in front of Zeus, and if your passion is strong and your love true, then he will return you to Earth to live out your mortal lives." Her words wrap around their minds like silk, it's comforting and nurturing.

Heraclitus gulps as he glances behind Hera at Zeus, who appears to be waiting impatiently for them to begin. A staff has appeared in his hand, and he forms a bed on the floor practically at his feet. Hera takes them each by the hand and guides them across to Zeus.

"Just pretend that you're alone and that this is the magical moment you've been waiting for. If you truly love one another, it will show itself through this bonding act," she tells them.

Each step closer to Zeus makes everything scarier. Pandora's hand massages the front of her neck and Heraclitus has his hand dangling in front of his genitals. As they reach the bed, Hera lets go of their hands, nudging each of them on the back to push them closer together.

"Just do what comes naturally," she whispers, stepping back towards Zeus. Another throne appears alongside his and she climbs up to it, readying herself for the demonstration of love that is about to take place.

Heraclitus and Pandora look into each other's eyes. They don't speak, but the small smiles they each force say more than words ever could. Placing a hand on her waist, Heraclitus pulls her towards him, hoping to recreate the passionate moment they shared earlier. But the eyes of the Gods can be felt, like piercing daggers that burn through the flesh. They move closer, their lips on the verge of touching, but there are no sparks flying. When their lips collide, it's like rams butting heads in a territorial despite. Pandora's lips feel dry, while Heraclitus seems to be opening his mouth more than last time, making the kiss awkward and uncomfortable, for everyone.

Pandora breaks away, deciding to step onto the bed. With Heraclitus in tow, they lie down, placing their naked bodies together as their legs become entangled. They begin to kiss again, and while there are no sparks, it feels better than before. Heraclitus places his hand on Pandora's face, pulling her in closer to him, hoping that what they're doing is pleasing the Gods. She presses a hand against his chest, her fingertips tracing across his skin as they had done when applying the paint. Just as things seem to be going well, a mistimed closing of the mouth causes Heraclitus to bite Pandora's lip. Not hard, but enough that it surprises her and causes a slight recoil.

"ENOUGH!" Zeus yells, already on his feet with his staff pointed towards the bed. "I gave you a chance, but I see no reason to waste any more time on the pair of you!"

The end of his staff glows red, and it feels as if the killing blow will be dealt any second now, but once again, Hera steps in front of Zeus in defence of the mortals.

"Husband, allow me to help them along their journey. They have never felt love's physical embrace, and so they are lost and confused."

She steps towards the bed, her white robe vanishing in the blink of an eye to reveal a gorgeous hourglass figure. Her breasts are large, but perky and firm, and her hips are wide with an ass that barely moves with each step. There isn't a strand of hair anywhere below her neck, and her skin looks smoother than anything else that exists in this world. Each step toward the bed is one that shakes the ground, not with a physical energy, but with a raw sexual energy that cause both Heraclitus and Pandora's heartrate to quicken with anticipation.

Chapter 4: Hera's Guidance

Hera kneels down beside them, her radiant beauty impossible to ignore. Taking them both by the hand, much in the same way she had earlier, she lifts them to their knees so that all three are in a similar position. Magicking a pair of blindfolds out of thin air, she gently ties one around Pandora's head, blocking all light as it tightens itself into a secure, yet comfortable position. Doing the same for Heraclitus, she then pushes the couple closer together.

Hera guides Heraclitus's hands onto Pandora's naked flesh, having him clasp her breasts with each hand. Shuffling behind him, Hera places her hands on his and guides each movement as if they were her own, almost like a master making his puppet dance. She slowly and gently squeezes, using barely any pressure at all. She starts kissing Heraclitus's neck from behind, her body pressed against his, and he can feel her smooth skin rubbing against his ass and back like silk. Her body is as soft as the clouds, and yet as warm as a rock that has been baking in the summer sun.

Lifting her hands, she gently bites his ear lobe before whispering instructions to him, each one offering guidance for how he can please his lover, and ultimately please Zeus.

"Now gently run your fingers over her nipples, Heraclitus, so softly that you're barely touching them at all. Imagine each one as a burning flame, and you're trying to touch the fire without burning your finger."

He follows her guidance and his touch is miniscule, and yet Pandora lets out a gasp as her body shakes and trembles. Nobody has touched her nipples in a sexual manner before, not even herself, and the heat from each of Heraclitus's fingers is enough to make her body ache. Each cell and nerve in her nipples explode with what feels like a wave of sexual energy that creates ripples throughout her entire body, gathering inside her just below her belly button.

Hera's magical hands scrape down Heraclitus's chiselled abs, her nails so light against his skin that he wonders if he's imagining it. She bites his neck again, her fingers gripping his thighs less than an inch away from his desperate cock. She pulls his skin with her teeth as she moves her head back, letting go only as his pain becomes audible.

"Every so often, gently pinch and pull her nipples with your thumb and forefinger," Hera whispers, "not too hard, but not too soft either. Listen to her reaction and judge which pressure works best for her."

Moving around the couple, gliding like some sort of spirit, Hera positions herself behind Pandora now. As their bodies connect, Pandora lets out another gasp. It's almost silent, but the tilting back of her head shows Hera that Heraclitus is doing his job well. Pandora rests her head on Hera's shoulder, her mouth pointed up to the sky. Her breaths are staggered and erratic, but they only grow heavier as Hera lowers her lips to Pandora's. There's a moment of pause where Pandora is uncertain of how to act, but her instincts kick in and she merges her lips with Hera's as they open and close against each other, slowly increasing the pressure and speed.

Pandora's breathing becomes heavy and laboured. As Heraclitus pinches her nipples again, pulling them firmly, she lets out another moan, this one louder and more abrupt than before. It tails off into a sigh of pleasure, bliss, or perhaps both.

As Hera slides her tongue deep inside Pandora's mouth, it wriggles and explores like a powerful serpent hunting prey down a hole. Pandora's tongue extends, and they begin to coil and dance around one another, performing magic of their own in the gap between mouths. As Heraclitus pinches her nipples, perhaps slightly harder than either expected, a moan flows from Pandora's mouth as she's forced to halt her kiss, forgetting for a moment where she is and what is going on, lost in a world that is entirely new to her.

Hera reaches down and takes Pandora's hands, much in the same way she had for Heraclitus. Pandora flinches slightly, due to the erotic nature of Hera's touch, but soon finds her hand wrapped around the mighty shaft of her lover's cock. It's hard, almost angry as it pulsates against her palm, the blood flowing to the tip and building pressure up inside it. Hera's hand slowly glides up and down, moving Pandora's along with it. Instantly, Heraclitus slowly bucks his hips towards the two, rocking gently back and forth as he squeezes Pandora's tits harder, grasping them in his hands with a strong grip.

"Barely touch it," Hera whispers, taking her hands off Pandora's, "make him yearn for it, beg for it, and squirm at the slightest touch."

Hera runs her hands down Pandora's waist, coming around the back, squeezing her ass cheeks, and then she lowers one hand further, gently bring it between her legs. As Hera nears Pandora's ecstasy, she hears gasps escaping her lips, her body shaking with anticipation. Hera's finger extends, gently running across those virgin lips, just slightly touching the clit before retreating. She decides to move back behind Heraclitus, whose hard cock is oozing with precum, dripping across his lover's hand.

"Extend this finger," Hera instruct him, whispering seductively in his ear as she guides his index finger on his right hand, "trace it down her body and go between her legs until you feel where her pools of lustful water are beginning to form. Explore these waters in search of pleasure."

Heraclitus lowers his finger, his hands shaking slightly as his cock twitches in Pandora's grip. As he explores between her legs, he feels a dampness. Sliding his finger in further, he parts her lips and juices begin to drip along his finger. Pandora moans, squeezing his cock tighter, increasing her speed slightly.

"Slide a finger in, Heraclitus" Hera whispers, "be slow and gentle. Listen to her moans, let them guide you towards her ultimate pleasure."

Heraclitus listens to every word that Hera says, and slides his finger deep inside Pandora with no friction at all. She gasps again, momentarily stopping all stroking, and as Heraclitus pushes his finger upwards, he feels her tighten around it as a loud and long moan escapes her lips.

"Slide another finger in and begin to curl them up toward her stomach, Heraclitus!" Hera insists. She reaches down and grabs his balls in one hand, squeezing and tugging them gently, admiring the fullness and imagining the load that will be released. She glances down at his oozing cock and eyes up that precum with hunger and excitement, licking her lips with lustful anticipation.

Heraclitus reaches back inside Pandora with two fingers, both already coated in her sweet juices that are flowing down his fingers like the temple's waterfall. Her lips tighten around them and pulsate like a heartbeat, especially when Heraclitus hits the right spot. He pinches her lift nipple hard, pulling it towards him, and the pair embrace in a powerful and seductive kiss, their tongues gliding against one another. Every few moments, Pandora stops to gasp or moan, her body trembling with each new movement going on inside her body. As it becomes more pleasurable, her hand moving faster and faster.

Chapter 5: Pleasing the Gods

Hera glances up at Zeus, he's leaning forward but his massive erection is incredibly visible. She smiles, knowing that her plan has worked, and the couple will be spared. Using a 'come hither' motion, Hera beckons Zeus to come down off his throne and join in with the fun. Standing up, his cock rigid and impressive, he shrinks to mortal size and walks across to his wife, grabbing her by the waist and plunging his tongue deep inside her mouth. He looks up are the two lovers with a hunger, his cock hard and waiting to be used.

Hera steps between Heraclitus and Pandora, forcing his cock to bounce with frustration and her moans to stop, her juices dripping off his fingers as he pulls them out of her. Moving their bodies, she places Heraclitus on his back, his erect cock standing to attention like the great Lighthouse of Alexandria. His body is shivering, which isn't surprising given the puddle of precum that has already formed on his stomach, dripping almost constantly from the head of his twitching cock.

Hera then guides Pandora above Heraclitus, her knees on either side of his rugged face, and she lowers until her pussy is resting just above his lips. He can smell her scent, can taste her juices already, and his cock bounces like a rabid dog. The smell of arousal is beginning to pollute the air, and all four beings are breathing it in.

As Heraclitus sticks out his tongue, a moan erupts from Pandora's lips like the historically destructive volcano of Thera. She lowers herself down further, his tongue going deeper inside her as he enthusiastically laps up all moisture, trying to mop up any and all juices her body might produce. As she grinds on his face, Hera snaps her fingers and the blindfolds disappear.

The pair don't pause for so much as a moment. Lost in the blinding pleasure and passion, their only focus is continuing exactly what they are doing. Pandora stares down at Heraclitus's twitching, leaking cock. Her heart skips a beat and then pounds furiously inside her chest. As she builds up a rhythm, grinding her dripping, desperate pussy onto Heraclitus's mouth and tongue, she realises that she wants to taste him, she wants to know what it's like to suck cock. Her eyes are fixed on it, and saliva builds up in her mouth as she licks her lips, imagining the taste and sensations it would bring her, and the pleasure it would give him.

Zeus chooses this moment to join in. Perhaps he can hear their thoughts, or perhaps he noticed her longing stare, or perhaps he just wanted to choose this moment to take part. Regardless, he steps over Heraclitus's body, facing Pandora. His cock is ginormous, about the length of his forearm at least, but accepting that this might be a problem for the novice to handle, he shrinks it down to a more manageable size. Pandora stares at it, uncertain of what to do, still intimidated by its size.

She takes it in her hands, glancing up at the God before her. Following the techniques that Hera taught her, she gently strokes Zeus's cock, each vein protruding out of his dick like roots out of the ground. It's so thick and powerful! Her hands can't even fully wrap around the shaft, and the head is practically glowing. A droplet of precum forms at the tip and seems to shimmer and shine with magical properties.

Hera steps behind Pandora, kissing her neck gently before whispering in her ear, "take it in your mouth, Pandora. Show Zeus how grateful you are. Use your tongue and your lips but be careful with your teeth!"

With that, she steps back, watching as Pandora sheepishly begins to take the head of Zeus's cock in her mouth. As she lowers her lips onto the head, she struggles to focus as Heraclitus flicks her clit with the tip of his tongue, rolling it around and applying just the right amount of pressure to make her squirm and shiver. Zeus places a hand behind Pandora's head, and pushes it along his sizeable cock. For a moment, her eyes bulge and her breaths become short and fast, but Hera swoops in to reassure her.

"Relax!" she whispers, "just let it slide into your mouth. All you have to do is relax!"

Following Hera's instructions, Pandora allows Zeus to slide his cock right to the back of her throat. As it hits its limit, she gags and has to force her mouth to remain relaxed, her eyes beginning to stream, much like her pussy which is drenching Heraclitus's face. Zeus pulls out slowly, giving the mortal a chance to catch her breath, but as she glances up at him, he pushes his length back inside her, his balls pressing again her chin and throat.

She clasps her lips around his cock, trying to flick it with her tongue, but it takes up all the space in her mouth and she finds that there's very little she can do. Her eyes begin to roll back in her head and muffled sounds cause her throat to vibrate against his mighty rod. Her body tenses and her legs clamp down on Heraclitus's head, driving her pussy against his mouth as she desperately grinds on his tongue, instinctively searching for that last push of pleasure to send her over the edge and into the abyss.

Her whole body is shaking and her hands lower to squeeze her own breasts as Zeus fucks her mouth like a toy. Her gag reflex is constantly trying to trigger, but somehow, she manages to hold it off. She feels lost for breath and has to desperately grasp it whenever she can. Mighty Zeus is relentless and as his cock pounds against the back of Pandora's throat, he wraps another hand around her head, increasing his pace and power.

Hera smiles, feeling that she's left things moving towards their final goal. As she glances down and spots Heraclitus's cock quivering in a precum-soaked mess, she's reminded of how badly she wants to taste that mortal's sweet precum. Lying between his legs, she grips his muscular thighs and flicks his frenulum with her soft tongue. She's eager to taste ever drop, but she can't let this virgin cock explode just yet. With another flick, his cock jolts, sending shockwaves through his whole body that seem to even reach Pandora as another gargled moan forces its way past Zeus's saliva-drenched cock.

Flicking his frenulum again, Hera runs her tongue across the head of his cock, mopping up the giant pool of precum resting in his slit. She presses her tongue against it, almost as if trying to push it down inside of him, and then wraps her lips around the head, hoovering up what little precum remains. She pauses for a moment, savouring the taste in her mouth. She can feel her pussy growing damp, possibly even dripping onto the floor behind her.

Continuing to tease Heraclitus's head with her tongue, she slowly lowers herself down, letting his cock go all the way to the back of her throat. She doesn't have quite the same difficulty as Pandora, but that's for a multitude of reasons. Her lips are soft, warm, and wet, and she uses just the right amount of pressure. Heraclitus is overwhelmed with pleasure, forcing him to wriggle on the floor, but he needs more, and he's desperately trying to get it.

He's never orgasmed before, but he can feel that something is building up inside of him; the pressure is rising and he's ready to reach the brink. He tries to bucks his hips but Hera's hands hold him in place, she's stronger than 10 men, maybe 20 men, possibly even more, and yet her mouth is as gentle as a light summer's breeze, managing to suck the soul out of Heraclitus, while also barely touching his skin. Up and down her head moves, and as she takes her mouth off his head, she sucks the tip, letting her tongue flick against it, just lightly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds