Pleasing the Gods

Hera takes Heraclitus's balls in her hand. They are full and tight! As she squeezes them, her head drops down the length of his cock, her throat practically wrapping around it, squeezing and massaging it like a hand. She's tasted the precum, but she wants more, so much more! Raising her head slightly, she grabs hold of his cock with her other hand and begins stroking it. The pace is medium, but the grip is tight. Heraclitus moans, his face covered in Pandora's juices and possibly his own saliva. He's still trying to buck his hips, but Hera smiles as she pins him to the floor. He's exactly where she wants him.

Heraclitus can feel his balls tighten, and Hera squeezes them tighter in her hands as they do. She knows what is coming, and she sucks his head harder to get him to that point faster. His cock is aching so badly that he's struggling to focus on Pandora's tasty, dripping pussy as his eyes begin to roll back in his skull. He's almost on the edge of exploding, and he and Hera both know it. He wants this moment to last forever, bound for eternity in this state of pre-orgasmic bliss, but he also knows that he's incapable of holding back much longer, if at all.

As Hera slows her pace, Heraclitus's cock pulsates and bounces. It's ready to erupt, and she's ready for that to happen. Focussing now on long, slow strokes, she spits on his cock and rubs her tongue against his frenulum, hard! Feeling his balls rise up further, Hera takes his head in her mouth once again and keeps stroking. The mortal can't withstand any more of this divine pleasure, and his cock kicks against her lips, the pressure finally becoming too much.

Hera lets go of Heraclitus's thighs, giving him the opportunity to try and fuck her mouth and throat, at least as much as she'll allow. She reaches her hand down between her legs and slide her fingers deep inside her aching pussy. She's so wet, and that only turns her on more. While she penetrates herself with two fingers, she rubs her clit with her thumb, a technique she's clearly mastered. As a loud moan erupts from between Pandora's legs, cum erupts from Heraclitus's cock.

Hera is quick to swallow, preparing herself for each wave as more and more flows out of his head and onto her tongue. The taste is salty and bitter, but the warm, sticky texture makes her melt into a puddle, much like the one forming in her mouth and between her legs. As the final string sprays onto her tongue and Heraclitus's body goes limp, Hera gulps down the heavenly substance. She pulls her lips off his cock, slowly, savouring the last of the mortal's cum, licking her lips to get the final drops, her eyes closed as she does so.

Pulling her fingers out of herself and tasting her own glorious juices, Hera realises that she's thirsty for more, and notices how worn-down Pandora seems to be. She pulls Heraclitus out from under Pandora, through Zeus's legs and over to the side. Pandora's limbs have gone limp, there's a puddle on the floor below her, and Zeus is struggling to get the satisfaction that his godly cock requires.

Hera steps behind Pandora, pulling her off Zeus's cock and leading her to the side. She slumps on the floor next to Heraclitus, the pair are absolutely exhausted and lean against one another for support. They watch in both delight and horror as Zeus returns his cock to its larger size; it now seems more like a weapon than a tool. Comparing its size to Hera makes it seem impossible that anything could happen between the two of them, but as Zeus lies one the ground, his cock reaching up to the same height as his wife, she steps towards it.

But Hera doesn't touch his cock, and instead she lies on the ground, sliding her fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. As Zeus watches on, his cock still dripping with Pandora's saliva and his own precum, Hera sucks her own juices off her fingers again, winking seductively at her husband as she repeats the 'come hither' motion she used earlier. She bites her lower lip, begging him to take action.

Zeus wastes no time and jumps onto all fours like some sort of wild feline, possibly a lion. He pounces across to Hera, and without any hesitation, ploughs his cock deep inside of her. By all accounts, the massive rod should be visible if she opens her mouth, but Hera doesn't seem the slightest bit phased. She moans slightly, grabbing her husbands head, and he in turn pushes his arms under her legs, so that they rest in his elbows.

Gripping her shoulders, Zeus begins to fuck. Not fuck in the way that mortals do, but FUCK in such a way that the Earth below is surely quaking. All of Greece is likely worrying over their actions, concerned that they've brought the wrath of the Gods down upon themselves, but only Heraclitus and Pandora can see the truth, and they watch on with intrigued and mystified eyes, unable to so much as blink as Zeus and Hera passionately ravage one another like beasts.

Zeus is little more than a blur as his speed increases to such a level that its practically imperceptible to the mortal eye. Hera's moans don't sound like your standard moans either, as each one cracks the air that carries it, shattering the clouds that surround them like glass. Each moan that erupts from her body causes the mortals to fall back as if being hit by a shockwave. It's piercing, frightening, and yet truly beautiful at the same time, like an angelic song meant only for the ears of a godly lover.

As the moans increase, reaching a higher pitch, Zeus slows down. Each thrust is powerful and moves Hera along the ground. He's moving her metres each time, and yet his cock seems to be going deeper and deeper. Each one makes a crashing sound, like mountains being brought down by the Gods or the fabric of the universe tearing apart.

He reaches down with his hands, sparks crackling and spitting from his fingertips. Placing them over each of Hera's tits, he squeezes hard, pressing firmly against her nipples and pinning her against the ground. His arms tense, muscles bulging and veins protruding as he sends wave after wave of lightning through her body, still pounding her relentlessly. She wriggles against his cock, her legs flailing in the air but still pinned against her own body by his arms. She screams, but it's impossible to tell if it's a sound of pain, pleasure, or both.

When Zeus lifts his hands, smoke lingers from each of Hera's nipples, but the smile on her face and the deep stare into her husband's eyes says it all: she's reaching the peak of what she can handle, but she wants him to finish her off.

Zeus lifts Hera onto his cock, her body no longer touching the ground at all. She wraps her arms around his neck, and he takes hold of her ass, gripping her cheeks so tightly that his hands strain, his fingers buried deep in her flesh. Her asshole is clearly visible to the mortals, but it's so clean and neat that it truly must belong to a Goddess. He lifts her up slowly, almost to the head of his cock, then he brings her down; not just dropping her, but forcibly dragging her to the bottom of his cock. They begin to increase speed, the sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh echoes around them, like mighty waves crashing down upon the shore.

As the sweaty bodies of these two Gods rub against one another, both their faces reflect passion and ecstasy, but no noises leave their lips as they fall silent in a moment of complete and utter pleasure beyond what the mortals are capable of hearing. Time appears to slow down, and to Heraclitus and Pandora, it's as if time has stopped completely.

Suddenly, Zeus releases a might roar, one that is undoubtably audible on Earth, and it's followed by a flash of golden light, so bright that the mortals turn away in horror, temporarily blinded, their eyes incapable of seeing anything but whiteness. There's a scream: a deep, primal, all be it female, scream. Hera sounds as if she's being electrocuted, and as her body wriggles and twists, she moans and cries with sheer delight. Continuing to let her moans of pleasure flow from her lips, her body eventually goes limp.

The Gods fall to the floor, and as Zeus releases Hera's legs a sea of cum flows from her pussy, running onto the ground where it disappears into the substance below. She lies back, reaching down to rub her pussy, her hand immediately coated in a thick layer of godly cum. She brings it to her mouth, sucking every drop off each of her fingers, and even licking the palm of her hand as her body vibrates from aftershocks and orgasmic jolts. To her, this is the taste of victory, and her reward for orchestrating such an event.

Chapter 6: Parting Ways

The two Gods are dripping in sweat, but within just a few moments appear restored to their original composure. They're clean and relaxed, the activities of the day vanished from their skin. They stand up, walking towards Heraclitus and Pandora who are still slumped on the floor in a pile of flesh. Zeus and Hera's robes manifest across their bodies, both white and both pristine clean. Their crowns appear on their heads, and Zeus's golden staff forms in his hand. He holds it towards Heraclitus and Pandora, his joyful expression gone.

"You're both forgiven for your previous misdeeds," he tells them, glancing back at his wife who smiles and nods her head, but Zeus starts to look angry.

The golden staff begins to glow, a bright red orb of light forming at its end. Heraclitus grabs Pandora, the pair suddenly becoming more animated as they hold each other close. They have no idea what to expect.

"You'll return to Earth, free to live out your animalistic desires, but you'll roam the world quite separate from one another, forced to remain virgins until such a time as I have truly forgiven you," Zeus tells them.

The orb of light expands, swallowing the couple as they cry out, attempting to beg with the Gods, making one last attempt to avoid whatever lies for them on Earth. Suddenly, the realm of the Gods is gone, as are Zeus and Hera. Nothing exists but a bright, white light.

As it fades, the Temple of Hera returns, surprisingly undamaged: the pool of water is back in the standing altar, the statue of Hera and her mighty Eagle, Zeus, are untouched by so much as a smear of mud, and the columns on the outside are back to holding up the structure.

Relief washes over them as they realise that everything is ok, everything is back to normal, and they can return to their lives, their love cemented forever. Heraclitus glances to his side, excited to look upon his love once more, but is shocked to see a doe standing inside the temple. He goes to cry out but rather than a voice, a shriek leaves his lungs. Staring back at the doe is an eagle, not dissimilar to the one standing on Hera's arm, only much smaller.

The reality of their punishment begins to dawn on them. Heraclitus and Pandora try desperately to communicate with one another, their eyes staring longingly into each other's souls, but it is useless. They will be together, but never in the same way. They are free to live their lives, but not as humans. Zeus spoke only the truth when he mentioned their animalistic desires.

With no choice but to face reality, Pandora skips out of the temple, prancing off into the nearby woods, and Heraclitus takes to the skies, soaring above the trees, watching over her, always. Both praying that the Gods, one day, might truly forgive them for their actions.

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please let me know in the comments below! Positive and constructive feedback is appreciated!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds