Pleasuring Her

His voice seemed breathless and far away. "Every inward stroke will feel absolutely amazing for you."

She whimpered with her imagination, her vaginal walls still clenching, trying to pull his penis in from the entrance, trying to pull him deeper where he belonged.

"Outward strokes will feel normal, just so you can compare the difference."

His thickness was torturing her. She was so sensitive she swore she could feel him pulsing.

"Your orgasm centre is in your cervix. It now requires touch from my cells to stimulate it. When my contact with you stops, your orgasm will disappear." He looked at her confused expression then simplified the explanation for her, "You will only come whilst my penis is in contact with your cervix."

WHAT?!? She couldn't orgasm unless he touched her there?!? What if he wasn't long enough!

Her one-track mind craved one thing only and orgasm was her top priority. She wrapped her legs around his buttocks and grabbed his hips with her hands. She was going to pull him all the way into her if it was the only thing she was going to do.

Before she could pull him in, he began to sink slowly into her.

Words were torn from her mouth. Her eyes rolled back to the top of her head, her arms and legs, previously so eager flopped inexplicably to her sides as her vagina walls roared a passion that destroyed her entire body. The sensual sliding of his penis as it penetrated her moist depths stole the breath from her chest completely. As he slid out, she felt her body whimpering in emptiness, hungry for him until he slid back into her, filling her in a way that sent her spinning into the bed and the floor and all the way to the molten centre of the Earth. He took his time, leisurely plunging in and sliding out slowly, stroking the fuel for the fire that was rapidly destroying her body.

Her nakedness was writhing beneath him, her hips bucking uncontrollably on every down-stroke, eager for him to bottom out and deliver her orgasm. Her walls clenched reflexively on his rod, struggling to hold him deep. She was holding on to him with all four arms and legs as he rode her to near-delirium. Her mind was turning to mush with polysyllabic words an impossibility.

"Oh oh oh oh" she sang with every stroke, "St t t t t t t t t op."

"No," he whispered darkly and continued his slow grind.

She howled in protest, tossing her head back and forth. Drool was slipping out her mouth and lust shone through her squeezed eyelids.

"F-F-F-F-F-FUCK!" She screamed as he bottomed out and almost touched her cervix. "I... I ca..." The words were lost as his thumb found her clitoris and pushed down hard.

She screamed an eternity as he mercilessly drove her wild.

His hands retreated from her clitoris and cupped her buttocks. She was too tired to help. Her arms lay broken by her sides, her legs fell on the bed as he lifted her buttocks and deepened his thrusts.

As his hard rod slid in and out of her sensitised vaginal walls, she could feel herself descending into madness and from the sound of his grunts, he was too. Suddenly, she felt fireworks of explosions that stopped abruptly, then started again then stopped abruptly, leaving her breathless. She was shrieking as she realised his new angle was touching her orgasm centre. But every time he pulled out the orgasm disappeared.

She didn't have the mental capabilities to understand it at the time, but the effect it had on her was exactly what he had wanted. The inward thrust both stimulated and simulated a rapid build-up to orgasm. As he touched her cervix she would explode with a jerk of a climax only to be denied a true release as he slid out. The rapidity of this when repeated, gave her little time to breathe or recover before the next orgasmic jerk hit her. She felt like a buoy on an ocean storm, tossed and smashed from all directions without respite. Incredible unimaginable pleasure ripped through her body for mere milliseconds with each thrust, leaving her breathless and craving for more.

God bloody damn you, she would have screamed, but the words swam uselessly in her head, her lips continuing their silent shriek without coherence.

It was the ultimate denial. Indescribable pleasure on the down-stroke followed immediately by the most intense aching to be filled as he withdrew, repeated rapidly, demolishing her mind and sense of self until only pleasure remained. Conscious thought had long since evaporated. Her body was a limp bundle of carnal delight wordlessly screaming a litany of indescribable euphoria as he rode her to interrupted orgasm over and over.

He was fucking her rough and hard now. Her beautiful body was drenched in sweat and sex. The room was hot and humid. She was a rag doll in his expert hands as he lifted her hips to meet his deepest thrusts, delivering to her a cataclysmic explosion of bliss that sent visible ripples through her body ending with her mouth in a silent scream, her eyes a look of shock and lust. Her orgasmic starts forced powerful contractions from her vagina, clenching his thickness on the backstroke, refusing to let him go. Her rounded breasts glistened as they bounced to his pace. Pure lightning tore through her body on each down-stroke, tearing her spirit apart and flinging her soul to the corners of the Earth.

Suddenly, he stiffened and with a primal roar, pushed far deep into her and came hard, all over her cervix.

Kaye felt she'd died and gone to heaven. His semen had millions of Xavier-cells, all splashed on her cervix and even further inside. She felt wave after unrelenting wave of orgasms hit her as Xavier continued to spurt his release within. Each wave of his release seemed to summon a new peak which clashed on top of her previous one. How was that even possible?!! Multiple orgasms one on top of the other with no end in sight. Her body rocked through one explosive orgasm after another, stretched taut and arched as she climaxed a universe of rapture until she finally blacked out from unthinkable pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Pleasuring Her
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds