Pledges Ch. 04

Sierra obeyed. Then she tensed as she felt something soft and silky cover her eyes. Trying to open them, but not being able to see anything, Sierra panicked.

"Jana!" Sierra cried out.

"Shhhh. It's ok. I won't hurt you," Jana said. "It's just a blindfold. A silk one at that," she chuckled.

Sierra then felt Jana pull her hands behind her back. Sierra felt a soft, tickling sensation on her wrists. Then Sierra heard a loud click. Then another. Sierra tried to move her hands and wrists but they were now securely bound behind her back.

"They're called handcuffs, Sierra. So you don't try and change your mind," Jana chuckled.

Sierra just stood there in shock with her head down, wondering what in the hell was coming next.

"Now Sierra," Jana began. "I mean, Pledge Morgan. Assume the position!"

Sierra's body responded before her brain did. Immediately flashing back to her pledge days, Sierra held her head up, stood steely straight and widened her stance. "Yes, Dean Triple X."

Jana chuckled. "You remembered. Very good, pledge."

Sierra's heart raced as she realized that she was now totally powerless. But, being the Chapter President, she was strangely relieved at relinquishing her power.

All of a sudden, Sierra felt a soft, delicious tickling at her breast. The tickling continued until Sierra squirmed in delight. An insistent throbbing began in Sierra's pussy, making the girl begin to lose her sense of reality.

"Can you guess what that is, pledge?"

"It's a feather?" Sierra whispered.

"Correct, pledge," Jana said. She continued the light tickling until Sierra cried out.

"Hush, pledge. And stand still," Jana ordered. "Now spread your legs wider, pledge."

Sierra obeyed. Her mind went into overdrive as she felt Jana unhooking, then tugging down her skirt. Sierra felt the cool air on her naked ass and her soft, honeyed mound.

"No panties, pledge? Naughty, naughty."

Then Sierra felt the tickling again, this time all over her bottom half, and she groaned loudly. "Ohhhh!"

"Shhhh!" Jana said, never letting up on her tickling and teasing.

Sierra grit her teeth and tried to withstand the intense pleasure coursing through her. Sierra's entire body was pulsing and pounding in time with her excited clit.

Suddenly, all was quiet and still for a few long moments. Then, without warning, Sierra felt a firm, wet pressure directly on her pussy. "Fuck!" Sierra screamed as she realized Jana was on her knees in front of her, tonguing her throbbing wetness. "Oh yes!"

Sierra's passion was interrupted as she felt a stinging slap to her bare ass. "Ouch!" Sierra cried out.

"Hush, pledge!" Jana commanded. "Keep quiet, or I'll stop!" Once Sierra quieted down, Jana went back to deliciously licking Sierra's sweet, wet pussy.

Sierra surrendered to the delicious feelings sweeping through her. She bit her lip, trying desperately to keep quiet.

Jana licked and sucked Sierra's pussy lips ravenously, devouring every drop of Sierra's sweet cream. Jana's rhythmic tongue strokes increased in pace until she was laving Sierra's clit and pussy like a ravishing wild animal.

Sierra's blood began to boil as her climax built up inside of her. Her body tensed, heightened by the fact that she couldn't see anything and her hands were restricted. She couldn't do anything but stand there and endure Jana's delicious torment.

"You taste so good, pledge," Jana moaned into Sierra's pussy. "So damn good!"

Jana ran her hands all over Sierra's ass and legs, teasing the girl into sheer ecstasy. Again she moaned into Sierra's pussy as she tasted drop after sugary drop. When Jana centered her tongue strokes onto Sierra's sensitive clit, she felt the girl try to jump but Sierra could only struggle against the handcuffs. Jana lapped up Sierra's honeyed nectar until she felt Sierra tremble and shake with her impending climax.

Jana continued to work her lips and tongue tirelessly, taking Sierra on a wild, passionate ride. She looked up to see Sierra clenching her jaw, trying to still follow Jana's orders to not make a sound. Finally, Jana slid three fingers into Sierra's essence, sending the poor girl over the edge. "Give it to me, pledge! Now! Give it to me!"

"Yesssss!" Sierra screamed as the violent orgasm racked her body. "Jana, yessss!" In the back of her mind, Sierra knew she shouldn't be speaking but her entire body betrayed her. All she could do was surrender to the incredible feelings she was now experiencing.

Forgiving Sierra's insolence, Jana slurped up every drop of Sierra's liquid sugar. Endless moments passed, as Jana continued to kiss and lick Sierra's drenched pussy. Finally, once they were both were sated, Jana rubbed and stroked Sierra's ass and thighs.

Sierra's heart pounded as her chin dropped to her chest. She hung her head and panted, tears slipping out of the corners of her eyes. She couldn't stop shaking at the powerful orgasm Jana had so lovingly given her.

Jana stood, unlocked the furry handcuffs and gently caressed Sierra's sore wrists. "You ok, sweetheart?"

Sierra nodded, still shaking uncontrollably.

"Good. Let me take your blindfold off, honey." Jana slipped the silky material off Sierra's head. Then Jana held out her arms. "Come here, sweetheart."

Sierra fell into Jana's embrace. Jana tenderly comforted the trembling girl. "It's ok, Sierra. Everything's fine."

Jana led Sierra over to the bed and placed her underneath the sheets. Jana climbed in and Sierra rested her head on Jana's shoulder. Jana tenderly stroked Sierra's hair as they drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Thirty minutes later, Jana nudged Sierra awake. "Wake up, sweetie."

Sierra slowly opened her eyes. She yawned and stretched. It took her a moment to realize where she was.

"How are you feeling?" Jana asked. "You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," Sierra said as she yawned again. "I was just surprised, that's all."

"You were supposed to be surprised," Jana said as she hugged Sierra tight. The two women spent several long moments quietly embracing each other.

Casually glancing at the clock on the nightstand, Jana suddenly sat up. "Oh man, I have some errands to run before getting to the studio. I'm sorry we can't spend more time together. But it was a pleasure, sweetheart, as always," Jana said as she kissed Sierra gently on the lips.

"Thanks for everything, Jana," Sierra smiled as she got out of bed and reached for her clothes.

Once they were both dressed, they went back downstairs. Sierra waited patiently while Jana settled the hotel bill. Then the two ladies walked out, arm-in-arm, into the warm sunlight.

As they walked, Sierra gently rubbed her wrists. "But for real, Jana. You're a freak, you know that?"

Jana laughed. "Yes, but there's a story behind what just happened."

Sierra looked at her questioningly.

"It was your initiation. Every newly-elected Chapter President gets initiated by the current Alumni Chapter President." Jana smiled. "It happened to me. And I was thrilled to make it happen for you."

Sierra shook her head. "I thought I knew all the tricks," she laughed. Then she glanced at Jana. "So what else do I need to need to know about this sorority?"

"Oh, we're just getting started," Jana winked as she unlocked her car. She opened Sierra's door with a grand gesture. "Just wait 'til your graduation this coming spring. The Alumni Chapter always throws a hell of a party for all the graduating seniors. You lucky ladies have no idea what's in store for you!"

All Sierra could do was grin.

~~~

When Jana pulled up to the House, Sierra unbuckled her seatbelt, reached over and gave Jana a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you, Jana. For everything."

"You're quite welcome, Sierra. Have a good meeting tonight."

Before she got out of the car, Sierra couldn't resist asking one more question. "By the way, Jana...how in the hell did you get the alumni to pay for that House? That's a multi-million dollar pad! What in the hell did you do?"

Jana just smiled. "In due time, sweetheart. In due time."

~~~

That evening, at eight o'clock sharp, Sierra stood at the podium that had been set up in the House's living room. "Tonight's meeting of Rho Sigma Tau Sorority, Incorporated will now come to order. Candace, will you call the roll and then give us the minutes from our last meeting?"

Candace stood, nervously tucked her long, chestnut-colored hair behind her ears and quickly began to take the attendance. Still shy about speaking in public, she stuttered her way through it, her light brown cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Once all twenty-two members were present and accounted for, she began her secretary's report. After stumbling through the minutes of their last meeting, she gratefully took her seat.

I need to get her confidence up, Sierra thought. She's such a sweet girl.

Sierra again took the floor. "Ok ladies. Tonight is our annual Membership Meeting. We have some decisions to make about the twenty-eight ladies we met last night."

She asked Candace to pass out the stack of folders they'd made earlier. "In your hands, you have a packet with the names and profiles of all twenty-eight girls who attended last night's Tea. First, please take out the master list with all of the names and we'll go through that now. On that list, I've listed the girls in a particular order because I have some initial cuts I'd like to make."

Sierra took a minute to collect her thoughts. "Ok. Let's get started. I did some research several days ago when Lina first gave me the names of the girls who'd signed up for the Tea. On the master list, the first five names are of girls who tried to pledge other sororities and didn't get in."

"So we weren't their first or their second choice?" Miko Lee, the Chapter Parliamentarian, asked. The six-foot tall international business major rarely minced words.

Sierra shook her head. "Nope."

"Then scratch them off," Miko laughed. Then the statuesque, honey-brown African-American and Asian beauty pinched the thigh of Brandi Stewart, the café au lait-colored Chapter Treasurer, who was sitting right next to her. "Ain't that right, honey?" Miko joked. The two girls laughed as everyone else joined in.

"Ok," Sierra said once the girls quieted down. "On to the next round of cuts. The next three names on the list are of girls who...um..."

"Who don't go to class," Tamryn DuMouchelle interjected. "If they don't care about getting an education, then we don't care about them. Next!" Tamryn smoothed back her jet-black, waist-length hair and grimaced.

"Exactly," Sierra said. Damn. I can't believe I just agreed with her, Sierra thought.

"Anyway," Sierra continued, "here's an interesting situation. The next four names I'd like to cut are of girls who are graduating seniors."

After looking around at all the girls nodding in agreement, Raelynn Donaldson timidly raised her hand in the back. "I know I'm still a newbie, Sierra, but what's wrong with accepting graduating seniors?" Raelynn was a sophomore computer science major with a sexy, long and lean body. Her golden brown skin balanced out her dark brown hair, complete with golden blonde streaks, which was cut into a cute, short, pixie hairstyle.

"It's ok, Raelynn," Sierra said. "Feel free to ask any questions at any time. Now let me explain my position. First, these girls had three years to pledge, or at least show some interest, and they didn't. Therefore, I'm not comfortable with letting them in now. Second, a lot of seniors just want a resume-filler before graduation and I won't let them pull that here. Finally, sometimes girls wait years to pledge on purpose just so they can join as seniors and not have to do any real work for the Chapter. It's like they just want to jump straight from pledging to graduation and enjoy the benefits of being a lifetime member without putting in the work."

"Well, a couple of the girls seemed nice," said Amari Moore, a cute, light brown sophomore math major. "Can't we give them a chance?"

"No!" Tamryn exclaimed. "I hate to say this but I agree with Sierra."

Sierra cut her eyes at Tamryn.

"It's unacceptable and we just won't do it!" Tamryn barked, ignoring Sierra's stern look.

"Can't there be a compromise?" Amari asked, visibly ticked off at Tamryn's outburst. Her curly braids, medium brown with copper highlights, shook as her honey-kissed brown face flushed scarlet with anger.

"How 'bout this?" Lina Jones asked. As Dean of Pledges, Lina tried to be the voice of reason. "I like a couple of the girls too but I agree with Sierra. Therefore, why don't we just tell them that it's too late to join as an undergrad but that we'll forward their names to Jana Wright? As the Alumni President, Jana and the other alumni members are better equipped for this type of thing. They'll make sure those girls are dedicated before they'll be invited to join the Alumni Chapter."

"Good idea, Lina," Sierra said as everyone else agreed. "Thanks!" She gave Lina her best smile.

Lina looked away, not saying anything. She just nodded her head.

Sierra frowned at Lina's nonchalant attitude but she quickly recovered. "Ok," Sierra sighed, "let's take a vote. All in favor of cutting the twelve names we've just discussed?"

All of the girls raised their hands.

"Ok. That takes us from twenty-eight names down to sixteen, which is a more manageable number. Now for the next step. I'm trying to get a sense of everyone's top five, so I want each of you to take about fifteen minutes and go ahead and rank all the remaining names in order from your favorite to your least favorite. Then Candace will tally the votes and we'll come back and discuss. Any questions?" She looked around the room and everyone nodded their assent. "Ok. Let's get to it."

As the girls deliberated, Sierra went into the kitchen for something to drink. As she pulled a glass from the cabinet, she reflected on her recent tension with Lina. I have to talk to her, Sierra thought. I'm sure she's pissed that we haven't spent much time together lately.

She took a pitcher of apple juice out of the refrigerator and poured a glass. Placing the pitcher back in the refrigerator, she then she took a seat at the marble-topped island in the center of the kitchen. As she sipped quietly, she thought more about Lina. The two of them pledged together as freshmen. Now both seniors, they grew to become the best of friends.

Sierra smiled as she thought of her favorite girl. Lina was beautiful, intelligent and an extremely talented dancer. "She'd actually be a perfect girlfriend for me," Sierra said aloud as she took another sip. "I hate that I didn't realize that before, but I definitely know that now."

Then Sierra frowned. "But she's going to New York after graduation," Sierra muttered. "To join that ballet troupe. And I'm staying here in Virginia for law school. What kind of relationship would that be?"

Sierra took the last swig of juice and set the glass on the marble countertop. "Besides, I'm not really 'relationship material,'" she grumbled. "And how could I be, in this environment? All these pretty girls running around here? We all have sex at the drop of a hat in this House. How faithful could I really be to her?"

Sierra rose to wash her glass and place it back in the cabinet. "There's no way I'd ever hurt her, so maybe I should just leave her alone?"

She sighed as she sat back down at the island. "I'll talk to her and smooth things over so she'll stop being mad at me but I won't tell her that I'm feeling her. I'll just keep it light and friendly, like we used to be. I'll just try–"

Just then Candace walked in. "Sierra? I've tallied the votes. Here are the top seven."

"Seven?"

"Yes. There was a three-way tie for fifth place."

Sierra studied the list. "Hmmm. Just as I thought. Ok. Let's go back."

Sierra called the meeting back to order. "Ok, ladies. Just so you know, almost everyone picked the same names. I'm glad that we're seeing the same things in the same girls. Incidentally, three of the girls received the same number of votes, so we actually have a top seven."

She referred to her list. "The top seven names are: Nadia Coleman, Roxanne Baker, Michelle Erwin, Kara Scott, Luci Tennyson, Gwen Adams and Jalissa Townsend."

She placed the list on the podium. "Ok. Any discussion about these names?"

"I pretty much like them all. I don't mind letting them pre-apply," Angela said.

"I agree," Lina said. "All of them were pretty upbeat and positive."

"And cute!" Miko added. The girls all laughed.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, Kara Scott's ok. She's in," Tamryn said. "I think she'd be a great addition."

Sierra raised an eyebrow. Young love? Sierra shook her head. Fuck it, she mused as she decided to just let it pass. "Okay. Anyone else wanna comment?"

Brandi raised her hand. "I do have one concern. It's about," she looked down at her list, "Luci Tennyson. I'm not too familiar with her. What's her story?"

"She was the one with the dark brown hair cut into a cute flip but it was kinda messy. Luci was in my Black Studies class last year," Candace said. "She's super-smart. On a full scholarship and everything. And cute. But she's pretty quiet. Even more quiet than me, if you can believe that."

Monica Knight piped up. "I know her too. She's a chemistry major just like me. Actually, she's in my Organic Chemistry class now. And like Candace said, Luci's really smart. But I think she's easily manipulated. I'm not sure she'd be a strong pledge."

"And she's not too polished," Ebony Ngena said. "I know that's not a nice thing to say, but it's true. But she does have a big heart. I've seen her do a lot of volunteer work on campus." Ebony was a regal African goddess, with rich expresso skin and tight, curly black hair. She was a psychology major with a heart of gold who looked for the best in everyone. "Maybe we can work with her?"

"Hell no! This ain't Extreme Makeover," Tamryn snapped. "We need these girls to be ready-to-go. Who's got time to coach them into being fly? I sure don't," she sniffed. "Now Luci's kinda cute, cute enough to sleep with, but I say she's out."

"I know you aren't talking about being 'fly,'" Miko called out. "I remember freshman year, just three years ago, a certain pledge wearing crimps in her hair like they were going out of style! I Love The 80's, anyone?" she laughed.

Tamryn's eyes blazed. She shook out her long tresses as the room burst into laughter. "You can go on with that shit, Miko" Tamryn said.

"Now, now," Sierra said, trying not to giggle. "Let's keep it civil." She referred back to her notes. "I like Luci too, so I don't mind letting her pre-apply. What about the other girls?"

Corinne Archer, a senior, raised an artfully manicured hand. Corrine was a finance major and very analytical and precise. "Sierra, I like Nadia, Roxie, Mickie and Kara. Now I don't mind letting all seven girls pre-apply but I really like those first four girls," Corinne said as she ran her hand through her long, blonde microbraids. As she did so, her dangling chandelier earrings clinked together as her light brown eyes and creamy light brown skin sparkled.

Most of the other girls nodded.

Sierra continued. "Ok. Let's take a vote. All in favor of allowing the top seven girls to take part in the pre-pledge process, raise your hand."

Every hand went up except Tamryn's.

Sierra smiled. "Great. Now that we have our pre-pledge list, take a look at the last page of your packets. On it, you'll find the schedule for the next set of steps. Now, Jana and I made some slight revisions to the original schedule, so take notes if you need to, ok?"

Sierra waited to let the girls get their pens and paper ready. "Ok. I'll inform the seven girls this week that they made it through the first round of cuts. Then they'll have two weeks to give me their pre-application package: the preliminary application, their essay on why they want to pledge, their resume, an unofficial college transcript and a list of three references."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Pledges Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds