Pledges Ch. 04

Sierra paused for a moment. "Oh, and for the freshmen? Jana told me that we can use their high school transcripts, but that at least two of their three references must be from their current college professors. Now once we get all of their documents back, we'll take a couple of weeks to review them. Now during that time, if and when you see the girls on campus, please feel free to chat with them. Just don't grill them too hard and please don't give them too much hope that they'll be accepted, understand?"

Then she looked at Tamryn. "And be nice to them, please?"

Tamryn snorted. "Whatever."

Sierra continued. "Those that make the cut will be invited to our Private Tea where they'll be interviewed by our Executive Board and then the rest of the members. Those that make the final cut will then be required to complete the full, official application, provide an official transcript and give us a check for the intake fees. If everything checks out, Lina and I will submit their paperwork to our National office for processing. And that should take, at the very least, three or four weeks. Once Nationals checks everything and gives us the ok, then they'll be invited to pledge."

Sierra took a quick look at the calendar hanging on the back wall. "It's September now. Based on that timeline, we should have a line in place around Thanksgiving."

She looked at Lina. "Lina, you're the Dean of Pledges. Is that ok with you?"

Lina just nodded, not once making eye contact with Sierra.

Sierra sighed. "Ok. Is everyone clear?" All the girls agreed.

"Ok. Is there anymore business?"

Angela Patton raised her hand. "Sierra? I need a few bucks from petty cash. I'm starting the interviews for our sorority documentary and I need to buy some memory cards for my videocamera." Angela was a film major and she loved the idea of recording the sorority's history for all the sorors to see and enjoy.

"Oh yeah. How's that coming along?" Sierra asked.

"Great. I have interviews lined up with most of the alumni members. I just need to make sure I have enough disk space to record all of the interviews."

"Done," Sierra said. "Just see Brandi, ok? And make sure you give her the receipts."

Angela nodded, her dark, curly ringlets bouncing.

Sierra looked around the room. "Anything else, ladies?"

No one spoke.

"Fine. This meeting is adjourned." Sierra grabbed her notes and gathered up the courage to go talk to Lina. However, when Sierra looked up, all she saw was Lina's back as the petite cinnamon-colored girl was already walking out of the room.

~~~

A few days later, a stunningly picturesque Virginia sunset could be seen throughout the campus. Golden tones peeked through the hazy blue sky as the warm sun began to set.

However, Kara Scott ignored the beautiful view as she looked straight ahead and took step after rhythmic step on the large silver treadmill. Beads of sweat dripped off her face and neck as she worked diligently to reach the three-mile mark.

Located in the Dorothy I. Newsome Athletic Building, the campus exercise room was a huge facility on the first floor near the rear of the three-story building. About twenty treadmills sat around the perimeter of the room. In the center, was a collection of the most state-of-the-art exercise equipment, in all types and styles.

A long, rectangular window near the room's ceiling gave the students a glimpse of the outside, but Kara was too involved in her workout to notice.

She wore a loose, light blue half-shirt with a pair of tiny light blue shorts. Her curly, black ringlets were pulled off her face with a matching headband. Her rich caramel skin gleamed with sweat as she kept up her rapid pace.

Her earpieces were in and her iPod was blaring her favorite Beyonce songs. She was so into her workout that she never noticed the gorgeous view outside nor the young woman walking toward her.

"Hey Kara."

Kara, in the zone, kept looking straight ahead. She was still stepping, yet completely oblivious to the female voice that was now next to her.

"Hey Kara!"

Suddenly Kara felt a tap on her shoulder. Startled, she nearly tripped on the brisk movement of the treadmill's motor pad. Grabbing the bars on either side of her, Kara barely caught herself from falling. She struggled to place her feet on the footrests.

Now irritated, Kara ripped out her earpieces and glared in the direction of the tap.

Tamryn stood there, holding up her hands. "Kara? I'm sorry," she stuttered. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Kara's gaze softened. "Hey Tamryn. I'm sorry. I was in another world."

She took a long look at Tamryn. Tamryn's jet-black hair had been plaited into a long braid that reached well down her back. She wore a pink nylon tracksuit with spotless white tennis shoes. Kara smiled at Tamryn's cute, sporty style.

Kara turned the treadmill off and hopped to the floor. "So how are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks," Tamryn said, staring into Kara's dark brown eyes. Tamryn admired the sparkles that danced within them. Shaking her head, she recovered. "So Kara...how are you?"

"I'm fine," Kara replied. She grabbed her towel, hanging on the bar of the treadmill, and dotted her face and neck. She then wiped the moisture from her taut stomach, dangerously displayed underneath her half-shirt. Kara's black sports bra, barely covering her ample bosom, peeked from under the loose material. Kara quickly wiped the sweat from her luscious caramel-brown legs and then tossed the towel back over the bar.

Tamryn licked her lips, dazed at the sight of Kara's soft brown skin. "So," Tamryn said, searching for something intelligent to say. "What brings you to the exercise room?"

Kara looked at her curiously. "Umm...exercising?"

"Right," Tamryn laughed. "Of course." She looked over at Kara's treadmill. "So. You like using the treadmill?"

"Yeah. It's good for my thighs and my butt," Kara chuckled.

Tamryn eyed Kara's luscious, lean body. "I see. And they look great."

"Umm...thanks?"

Tamryn was flustered. "I'm sorry. I just meant that you're working hard and it shows."

"Thanks."

Tamryn cleared her throat. "Well, how are your classes coming along?" Then she drew a blank. "And what's your major again?"

"Mechanical engineering," Kara said.

"Wow. That's pretty intense, right?"

"Not really. My dad's a mechanical engineer. I'm just following in his footsteps."

"Cool." Fuck, Tamryn thought. I sound dumb as hell. I have got to get my shit together. Just let me calm down. She took a deep breath. "Well...how are you enjoying the Sorority so far? How did you like the Tea?"

"I loved it," Kara beamed. "You know, I've watched you ladies all during my freshman year. I've done my research and you ladies are the smartest, most talented women on campus. Especially you," she winked.

Tamryn blushed. "Oh come on..."

Kara grabbed Tamryn's hand. "No really. I saw you last year in the campus production of A Raisin in the Sun. You're a theatre major, right?"

"No. Broadcast journalism. But I wanted to try out for the play so I just went for it," Tamryn said weakly. She couldn't believe what was happening as her heart started pounding. Kara had been watching her? Since last year?

"Broadcast journalism? Wow," Kara said. "I'm impressed. Now I know folks on campus think that you're kind of...fierce, but I see it as power. You have a very strong sense of self. You're definitely not a pushover."

For the first time in ages, Tamryn was at a loss for words. She just stood there mute, staring dumbly at Kara.

Kara smiled. "Tamryn, I mean it. I like that about you. I like that you say exactly what you think. And I like that you don't take any crap from anyone." Still holding Tamryn's hand, Kara stroked it gently. "That's a good quality to have. Fearlessness." Kara leaned in close. "Total badass-ness," she whispered.

Tamryn looked directly in Kara's smiling eyes. She was surprised to see only genuine concern reflected back. But, nervously, Tamryn suddenly snatched her hand back. "Well, thanks for the compliment. But don't think you're going to have an easier time getting into my Sorority."

Kara stared at her incredulously. "Excuse me? You...you think I'm just making this up?"

Tamryn paused. Oh shit. "Well, I –"

Kara grabbed her towel from the treadmill bar. "Well, how about this? We'll just keep it strictly professional from now on. You don't have to worry about me saying anything else to you if you don't want." Kara tossed the towel over her shoulder. "Have a good evening, Tamryn. Excuse me...Ms. DuMouchelle." Then she turned and stormed out.

Tamryn stared at Kara's retreating form in amazement. What the hell just happened, she thought.

For the first time in a long time, Tamryn had been completely outdone.

~~~

A week later, Sierra was in her bedroom reviewing the first of the pre-application packages. As she sat at her desk, all of the papers were carefully arranged by the girl's last name. She'd been going over the documents for the past few days, looking for clues that the girls would be a good fit for her organization.

Then she looked up at her wall clock. Sierra was shocked to see that over two hours had passed since she had begun her review and she was no closer to determining which girls were in and which were out. Soon her head began to throb and her neck muscles began to stiffen.

I need a break, she thought.

Just then she heard the light chime of her doorbell and she got up to answer it. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see Lina standing there. They hadn't really spoken since the Membership meeting. Just a quick hi and bye. Sierra thought that maybe Lina had been deliberately avoiding her, so she allowed the girl her space.

"Hi," Lina said.

"Hey babe. Come on in." Sierra stepped to the side and Lina walked in.

"We need to talk," Lina said softly.

Sierra's body tensed. Any conversation that began with those four words usually didn't end well. "Sure. Have a seat."

"We're friends, right?" Lina asked as she got comfortable on Sierra's loveseat.

Sierra took a seat in the chair facing Lina and just stared at her for a moment. "I thought so," Sierra finally said. "But for some reason you've been pissed at me and I'm not sure why."

"It's because we hardly hang out anymore," Lina snapped, a bit too harshly. "We live in the same house but we barely see each other."

"That's not my fault," Sierra said, her head still hurting. All of a sudden, Sierra became irritated at Lina's irritation, which made Sierra's voice began to rise. "Damn, Lina. You know we're about to start pledging. There's a lot of things that need to be taken care of. I just don't need this stress right now."

"Well, excuse me, Ms. Sorority President. I didn't realize that you were the only one with responsibilities."

You're pushing it with the smart-ass attitude, Lina, Sierra thought. Sierra knew she needed to keep cool but she wouldn't back down. "Lina, please. It's just that I'm busy. Damn!"

Lina bristled. "Excuse me? First of all, I'm Dean of Pledges, so I know how busy you are. I'm just as busy too!"

"Which means we should be helping each other!" Sierra shouted as she leapt out of her chair.

Lina threw up her hands. "How can we if we don't spend any time together!" They both just stood silent for a moment. Sierra, just tell me you want me, please, Lina thought. Please?

Sierra ran her hands through her hair in exasperation. "Why are you starting with me now? When there's so much shit going on? Why in the hell are you arguing with me?"

"I don't want to argue with you!" Lina shouted. "But damn, Sierra! What's your problem? Are you avoiding me?"

Am I avoiding her? Is she kidding? She's the one who's been hiding from me for the past two weeks. Sierra stood silent. Should I just go ahead and tell her the truth? That not only do I not want to fight but that I just want her near me? Forever? Sierra opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Lina's shoulders slumped at Sierra's silence. "Fuck it," Lina snapped. "I see you don't care, that you have absolutely nothing to say, so fuck it." Lina jumped up and headed toward the door. "I'll let you get back to your work, Madame President," she tossed as she stormed out and slammed the door behind her.

Sierra just stood there for a moment. Then the doorbell chimed again. Sierra ran to the door and flung it open. "Lina–"

Miko was standing there. "Huh?"

Sierra sighed. "I thought you were Lina."

"I know. I heard y'all. I was coming down the hall to see you," Miko said.

"Come on in," Sierra said. "What's up?"

Miko walked in and took a seat on Sierra's plush loveseat. "The question is, what's up with you? You've been holed up in your room going over paperwork for the past few days. I know there ain't that much to review. All the girls haven't turned in their packets yet. And Lina? She was running down the hall to the stairwell as I came out of the elevator. What's going on between you two? Y'all have been distant all week."

Damn. Is it that obvious? Unable to form any words, she just stood there silent.

Miko was undaunted. "Spill it."

Sierra sighed. "It's complicated," she said finally.

"Ahhh. Young love," Miko smirked. "I know you like her."

Sierra's mouth dropped open.

"Everyone knows, so don't look so surprised." Miko patted the cushion next to her. "Come. Sit."

Sierra slumped down next to Miko, leaning her head on Miko's shoulder. "I've fucked everything up."

"Don't worry, hon. You'll get it straight," Miko said. "But I'm not gonna pry. Obviously, you're not ready to talk about it yet." Miko decided to change the subject. "Well, how are the reviews coming?"

"That's the other thing. I've been looking at the same names for over two hours. For days, even. I need some help."

"Come on. I'll help you go over them."

Miko took Sierra's hand and they went into her bedroom. Miko sat on the edge of Sierra's bed while Sierra sat at her desk. For the next thirty minutes, they carefully went over each of the girl's requirements. As they went through the pile of papers, Sierra's judgment became clearer. She and Miko made notes on each profile and came up with an initial set of recommendations.

"See, it's not so bad when you have help," Miko joked as she straightened the papers in her hand.

"Thanks. You've been a big help. But I'm still a bit frazzled," Sierra said as she rubbed her temples. Her headache was lessening but her neck and shoulders were still tight.

"Let me help you. Come sit next to me." Miko patted the bed.

As Sierra stood and walked over to her, Miko was momentarily awed at Sierra's beauty. A delicious tingling began deep between Miko's thighs. Gotta have it, Miko thought.

"You need to relax," Miko whispered as Sierra sat down next to her. "Let me help."

Before Sierra could protest, Miko planted her soft lips onto Sierra's. Miko softly kissed her friend, loving the feel of Sierra's full lips.

Sierra, unable to resist the exotic beauty, kissed back. Soon, the girls had their hands in each other's hair, pulling each other closer.

"Lie back, sweetie," Miko whispered.

Sierra, still sitting on the edge of the bed, slowly reclined until her back rested on her soft comforter. Miko slid off the bed and kneeled between Sierra's thighs.

Miko peeled Sierra's shorts and panties off, leaving the brown beauty naked from the waist down. She grinned as Sierra's erotic scent wafted in her nostrils. "You need to relax, Sierra. You're too stressed. Please, baby. Let me do this for you. Like we used to do."

Sierra moaned as she remembered Miko's wicked tongue. "Not yet, Miko. Go to the drawer. Look in the drawer," Sierra panted.

Miko flew over to Sierra's nightstand and looked in. Miko laughed as she pulled out Sierra's favorite pink vibrator. Some things never change, Miko thought. "You still like the Pink Princess, huh?" Miko said as she ran back and kneeled between Sierra's thighs.

Sierra nodded.

Miko chuckled. "Let me take care of you, baby," she moaned as she planted her lips on Sierra's sugary wetness.

"Shit!" Sierra shouted. The feel of Miko's wet, wiggling tongue sent her straight to heaven. "Miko!"

Miko licked and kissed Sierra's sweet pussy as Sierra writhed all over the bed. Miko grabbed Sierra's hips, trying to keep her still. Once she had Sierra in a tight grip, Miko dove even deeper into Sierra's essence, swirling her tongue in Sierra's delightful elixir.

"Miko! Please," Sierra moaned as her head rolled from side to side. Miko's tongue was as wicked as ever, delving into every crevice of her hot pussy.

Miko made sharp circles on Sierra's clit to distract her, then Miko deftly slid the vibrator deep into Sierra's wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Sierra moaned. "Oh my God! Don't stop!"

Miko kept up the rapid pace of her kisses and licks on Sierra's pussy. She rotated the vibrator until Sierra screamed out.

Suddenly Sierra felt her body hovering closer and closer to ecstasy, not believing her orgasm was coming this fast. "Ohhhh, baby! Baby, please!"

Miko licked faster. "Come on, baby! Cum for me!"

Sierra strained her body against Miko's tongue, trying to get more of it into her pussy. Her juices were flowing all over her thighs as her heart pounded in her chest.

Miko loved the taste of Sierra's wet pussy and rubbed her face all over Sierra's mound. Miko felt Sierra trembling more and more. Miko's tongue went into overdrive as her hands pounded Sierra's pussy with the vibrator.

Suddenly Sierra screamed. "Ooooh, I'm cumming! Yessss!" Sierra shouted as her body exploded. "Yessss!" she screamed. "Oh Miko!"

Sierra rode the waves of her intense climax for several long minutes, moaning and writhing on the bed. Finally, she began to whimper as she tried to calm down.

Miko sat back on her heels and licked her lips. "How was that, honey?"

All of a sudden, Sierra sat up. "Lina –"

"– is not going to trip," Miko said as she slid onto the bed and wrapped her arms around Sierra's still-trembling body. "Besides, she's not as innocent as you think. You know that. Trust me: she lives in this House too. So she doesn't expect you to be faithful. She just expects you to be honest. Can't you do that?"

Sierra couldn't answer.

~~~

At that same moment, Lina was stretched out on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She'd been in her room ever since her argument with Sierra.

"Why can't I just tell her?" she whispered to herself. "All I have to do is tell her that I like her. Why is that so hard? And why am I being such a coward?"

She sighed. "Because you know how she is. Sierra's the President. In all the years I've known her, she's never been with just one girl."

Lina rolled over onto her stomach and laid her head on her pillow. "But, to be fair, you know how you are. You like girls too. We're both a couple of freaks," she chuckled.

"Maybe I should just talk to her. Maybe she – maybe we both – can be committed to each other?"

She turned onto her side. "But how will I feel if she gets with someone else? I do get jealous."

Frustrated, she rolled onto her other side. "But Sierra's an adult. We're both adults. We can handle an open relationship, right?" However, as she said the words, she felt a tightness in her stomach.

She ignored her uneasiness and sat up in the bed. "Fuck it," she said aloud. "We at least need to talk. I need to talk to her. Now."

Lina jumped out of bed and slid her feet into her slippers. "Besides, Sierra's been pretty quiet lately. I haven't noticed her with anyone. Maybe she's calmed down. Maybe she actually wants just one girl."

Lina smiled as she grabbed her room key and padded out the door. Once at the end of the hall, she pressed the button for the elevator. After a few moments, she pressed again. And again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Pledges Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds