• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyandrous

Polyandrous

12

* * * * *

Polyandrous: The act of one woman living with or married to more than one man at the same time.

* * * * *

I'm Pam, and I may be the only woman you ever heard of that is really living in a polyandrous relationship. Yup, I live with two men. The three of us even sleep together in the same king sized waterbed - with little me in the middle!

First I guess I need to tell you a little about me. I am a stew...oops, that's not politically correct these days. I am a flight attendant. I am based out of San Jose, California for a large airline and do short hops so I am back in town each night. I'm 32 years old, 5' 6", 125 lbs, have blue eyes, and long blond hair. And just in case you are wondering, while I am not a dumb blond, I do get a lot of mileage out of a good dumb blond act! The part most men seem to want to know about is the nice ass, something of a waist, and 36B tits with nice long nipples. If you think the tits are small, well, I never had any complaints and the two guys I live with have no use for "enhanced" boobs.

My two guys are Bob, an electronics technician, and Bill, a tailor. Bob works for one of those big semiconductor plants here in the valley, and fixes all of our electronic stuff. Bill works for a really swanky department store and makes some custom clothes on the side. He also makes some really sexy clothes for me. They both manage to keep my car going, which is nice since I don't know anything about it. Light bulbs are a mystery to Bill, Bob couldn't thread a needle if he had to, and I think I am seeing magic happen every time I start my car, but we get along together just fine. They are both about six feet tall and have a nice build. No, not "hunks," but very nice. While they both work out, I don't expect to ever see them on the cover of Muscle Magazine. They are also what they call semi-bi. They like oral sex with each other, but don't do the anal thing and really don't love other men. Come to think of it, I don't think you could say that the were in love with each other either. They have just lived together for a number of years for the reason I mentioned earlier; money.

We live in the Silicon Valley in California (basically the San Jose area) and got into this arrangement for one big reason; money. Okay okay, the sex was a real plus too! It is expensive as all hell to live here, but that's where we lived and that's where our jobs were. If you split a $1,200 a month rent three ways, life is a lot better. That $1,200 a month by the way isn't for some swanky place, but rather one that you wouldn't mind having your friends see you living in.

I started dating Bob about a month before the night I am about to tell you about, and got to know his roommate, Bill, through him and by going over to the apartment they shared. This relationship as such really got started when I was over there one night. The three of us had gone out to see a movie and came back to their place. We had a few drinks and the subject of the conversation got around to sex. It wasn't too long before they got out a porno movie they had. We sat on the couch, me in between the two of them, watching it and making cracks about the positions the actors and actresses were using, the "enhanced" tits, and the pretty lame situations that let up to them screwing each other. Most of the scenes were one woman and one man. Then there was the token lez scene. The last scene was one woman and two men. She ended up blowing one guy while the other guy had her doggie style. Then the two guys traded places. I had been pretty vocal through most of the movie, but had been rather quiet during that scene. That scene ended the usual way for a porn flick. Sitting there with these two guys, having a few drinks, and watching this scene really got me horney. "I really want to try that someday." I said softly and to no one in particular.

"What's wrong with tonight?" It was Bill. I had never gone out with Bill, much less slept with him. A couple of drinks had loosened his tongue up!

"You two up to turning me into a sandwich?" I blurted out. Right after the words were out I couldn't believe I had really said that! I mean I knew about Bill and Bobs sexual relationship (which I just assumed happened when neither had a girl), but I had just assumed they didn't mind sharing. Most guys I have known just weren't into that. I had also just assumed that Bob wouldn't mind sharing me with his roommate!

"Okay with us!" Bob said. "Just as long as you think you can handle the two of us." He was grinning from ear to ear.

Wow, so much for the sharing me question. Looking at his pants I decided that either he still enjoyed this movie that they had probably seen several times before or the idea of the two of them having me at the same time was really turning him on. I glanced over at Bill's crotch and noticed that he was in the same condition; either fully hard or just about. They were all turned on by the idea and I knew I certainly was. It was time to get this thing started. "Well, boys," I said as I got up from between them on the couch and moved to the center of the room facing them, "does this body look like it can handle the two of you?" I reached up behind my back and unzipped my dress. It was an expensive, short, form fitting one, low cut in the front, with a zipper in the back that went from the neck to my waist. I moved my shoulder a little and the dress fell to my waist.

"Mmmmmm.....it might." said Bob. "It's a little too covered up so it's hard to tell for sure."

"Keep going." teased Bill, "You certainly have our undivided attention."

"I don't know about you attention, but I'm sure I have your undivided lust! How long has it been since you got laid Bill?"

"Too long... Keep going!"

"It's been a long time. He's really horney. Besides, his last date was a dog that didn't put out."

"So why did he go out with her?"

"Simple; he thought he was going to get a little."

It was time to continue. I very seductively and very slowly pushed the dress down over my hips and let it slide to the floor. There I stood in my black front closing demi-bra, black thong panties, thigh-high stockings, and two inch heels (those three plus inch heels in the movies might be sexy, but it's a bitch to try to actually walk in them). I looked right at them as I brought my hands up to by breasts, squeezed them a little and tweaked my nipples with my fingers to make sure they were as hard as they could be. My two boys appeared to be pretty hard too judging from the bulges in their pants. I slowly undid the front snap, very slowly pulled the bra open, let it slide down my arms, and drop to the floor. I looked down at my breasts like there was no one in the room and ran my index fingers over my nipples. Those long sexy nipples were sticking out as far as they could, just aching for someone to suck on them. You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet in there. The two of them were just sitting there on the couch with large bulges in their pants watching my every move. I just loved showing off and teasing them! I felt so wicked and was having so much fun.

It was time to take the panties off, and the guys were going to have to suffer a little with these too. This really was deliciously wicked fun, and it was making me hot as hell stripping for these two guys. I looked down to watch myself, and again almost ignoring them, I slipped my first finger under the waist band that goes over the hip bone on either side and very slowly pulled each side down until it was straight across at the top of my trimmed little bush. I stopped right there for a moment and slowly turned so my back was to them. Giving them a moment to contemplate my almost bare ass, I moved my feet apart a little and slowly pushed my panties down my legs, bending over at the waist as I did so. This gave them a pretty nice wide open view of my now bare bottom and the place they were most interested in.

Finally Bill said something; "Wow!" It sounded like he had just had a religious experience.

"Well," I said straightening up and turning around to look at the two of them, "do you two think this body will make you happy tonight?"

"Yea....I guess so! You look great. Bob never told me that you looked this good."

"I really didn't think that dress hid all that much."

"It doesn't, but.....seeing you naked is...." Bill still seemed to be having a religious experience.

"I never told you much about how any of my girlfriends looked like with their clothes off, and come to think of it, you never said much about any girl you went out with either."

"I guess that's because we weren't sharing them then. Looks like tonight's different."

"Yup!"

Bob was grinning again. They had me worried there for a second. "Good. Now that we have that out of the way, lets see what you two have been hiding there in your pants." They stood up and started to undo their belts. "Just a minute," I said, "you two got to see me do a nice little striptease, now it's your turn to do one for me."

They looked at each other and shrugged. We traded places. I sat on the couch and the two of them got out in the middle of the room.

They were both grinning and glancing at each other as they started to pull their shirts out from their pants and unbutton them.

"Just a second," I said interrupting them, "I want a little music for this." I went over to the stereo, turned it on and pushed the station buttons (some jerk *finally* put buttons on a home stereo) until I found something that sounded good for male stripping. I had to bend over to do this, so they got another nice view of my bottom again while they waited. I could almost feel four eyes glued to my ass! When I found something, I returned to my seat. "Okay my two Chippendale's, let's see a little action!"

There must have been a little exhibitionism in those two as they really did a great job. First the shirt buttons were slowly undone as they danced in place. Then they whipped off their shirts at the same time and waved them around before letting them fly in opposite directions. I was beginning to think this was pretty hysterical. Here I was sitting on their couch almost nude (I still had my stockings and low heels on) watching these two lovely guys stripping for me! I started to giggle.

The more I giggled the funnier they got. The shoes came off next and were tossed out of the way. They danced there for me like they were go-go dancers for a minute, and then got to their pants. The did some little teasing routine by running their zippers up and down and then finally leaving them down. They tried to keep dancing as they took their pants off. Bill promptly fell down and Bob muttered something about him being a clutz, but it wasn't a second later until he managed to loose his balance too. They quickly stripped off their pants and got back on their feet. Now in their briefs and socks they started doing a little hip wiggling and pelvic thrusting. A few moments later they finally slipped their briefs down their legs and stood their nude except for their socks. Okay, they also had this nice stiff appendage sticking out the font too. Normally that part would have struck me as a little silly; tonight it was very erotic. They were nice and hard because I had stripped for them and they were looking at my body and found it exciting. I knew I was just about dripping wet by now.

It was my turn again. I stood up, stepped over the coffee table and got on my knees between them. I took a nice hard cock in each hand and began to slowly stroke the two of them from the base all the way to the top. I was looking from one to the other, admiring them and what I was about to get. They were pretty much the same size. Only the head was different on each. Both were about six and a half inches long. A nice size for me. Before long I decided to see what Bill's tasted like and how it felt in my mouth. I had sampled Bob on our last date. I swirled my tongue around the head a few times and then took the head into my mouth. I started moving my head back and forth, taking a little more of him in each time.

In a few moments I was giving all of my attention to Bill. Bob got behind me, gently urged my knees apart, and before I knew it, he was lying of his back and had his head right under my bottom. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. I moved my knees a little closer to Bill as I continued to blow his delicious cock and lowered myself onto Bob's face. Bob certainly had a talented tongue. I had my first orgasm of the evening right on his face just a few minutes later. Thankfully he didn't tease me as I really needed get off. I know I really get juicy when I come. As I came he lapped up everything I could give him. It was hard to keep on sucking on Bill, but I did. He told me later that it had gotten him so excited watching me come from being eaten while I was blowing him that he almost came in my mouth right then.

Bob finally slid out from under me and got up. He came around to my head as I was busy working on Bill and said, "Why don't you take a crack at filling her little bottom and I'll see if she can concentrate while you are doing that."

I gave Bill's hard cock a kiss as he backed away from my face. Bob got on his knees in front of me as Bill went around to my behind. I got up on all fours so Bill could get into me and so I could get to Bob's cock. I gave Bob a lick and then took him as far into my mouth as I could.

I could feel Bill getting into position behind me and then I felt a nice hard cock part my bottom's sopping wet lips and slide up and down me from my erect clit to my opening. He moved it up and down a few time teasing me and getting himself all nice and wet. It felt like he was leaning back and enjoying the view of my bottom as he did that. He had one hand on my lower back and must have been using the other to move his cock around. Just before I thought he was about to entered me, he took the tip of his cock and rubbed it over my hard clit a few times. I swear he almost got me off right then and there! I was groaning with pleasure as I was trying to make Bob feel good. It really was about impossible to blow Bob with Bill doing that to me. After teasing my clit, he moved it up to my opening and pushed just the head in. I thought he was going to shove it all the way in when he pulled it back out and ran the tip of it around my opening. "I want it in me now!" I yelled and lunged backwards. It went into me further than before and this time he didn't pull it out. Now Bill finally put his hands on my hips and began to move it in and out of me in long orgasm building strokes. Before long he picked up the pace. I could feel him swelling and knew he was about to come. I was about to come again myself. I thought about trying to hold off and concentrate on Bob, but about then Bill really picked up the pace and was really pounding himself into me. A second later he started grunting and his cock started spurting inside me. That was it. I forgot all about poor Bob and had another earth shattering orgasm. I started sucking on Bob again as my orgasm subsided.

"My turn," Bob said rather gleefully as he backed away from my face. I was glad he had decided to fuck me rather than have me blow him any longer. I was too out of breath to do it anyway. This was turning out to be one terrific night. I had already had two fantastic orgasms and I knew Bob was about to give me another one.

With no one in front of me, I dropped down on my elbows and had my forehead resting on the floor. This left my bottom sticking up in the air and Bill still back there slowly pumping way. He was starting to go soft and it was getting pretty squishy back there. It felt like Bill had pumped a gallon of hot come into me.

"Good one Bill?" I asked as I was getting my breath back.

"The best," he said between breaths. "You are so hot and so tight!" I don't know why, but I just love it when guys tell me I am tight.

Bill finally pulled out and moved out of the way. I guess my bottom being up in the air like that prevented all of that come and my juices from flooding out. There were only a few drips. Bob got right into Bills place and quickly shoved himself all the way in, corking up the flood if anything had been ready to run out of me. He started pumping in and out with long deep strokes. I wondered if he got turned on by having me with someone else's come still in me. I could feel myself getting aroused all over again.

Pretty soon I was getting turned on enough that I was up on my hands and knees again and pumping back at Bob. He had his hands on my hips and was really starting to pound my bottom. There were some awful sexy squishy sounds being made by all that juice and come leaking out around him as he shoved himself into me.

Bill was sitting on the coffee table watching us. He noticed it too. "Sounds awful wet back there."

"It feels great and it'll get worse." said Bob. He was actually turned on by all that juice and come running out of me and getting us both sopping wet! It was dripping off his balls and running down my legs. He was a little kinkier than I thought. Maybe I am a little kinky too as I was getting hotter and hotter by all the sounds my bottom was making as Bob slammed into it and especially having Bill sitting there watching us. I could feel my third orgasm building fast.

Bob slowed a little, put his knees together and moved them a little further under me. I wasn't sure what he was up to until he put one hand between my breasts and just about pulled me up to a sitting position. I now had my hands just in front of my knees and was moving my body up and down on him. He really couldn't move much at all. He had his hands back on my waist and was lifting me up and pulling me back down. He was breathing faster now and I could feel him starting to swell inside me.

Bill decided to get in on this little scene himself. My breasts were bouncing up and down as Bob and I got it on. Bill knelt in front of me and took a nipple between the thumb and first finger of each hand. He gently squeezed them as he rolled them between his finger and thumb.

He was being a little too gentle. "Squeeze a little harder," I urged him. He increased the pressure and started to tug on my nipples at the same time. Damn but it felt great! That was it, my third magnificent orgasm started! It was too much for Bob; as my bottom started to orgasm and squeeze him he shot his first squirt of hot come deep into me. I felt him shoot three or four loads of that hot sticky stuff into me, but I lost count after that. I had the orgasm of my life. Bob was pounding away at my bottom and shooting his stuff into me and Bill was sweetly torturing my nipples and started kissing my face and neck as I was coming. I just about passed out over this one!

After we recovered from that one, we took a shower together. Do you know that three adults can take a shower together in one of those shower stalls they put in apartments? I discovered something else that night too. One girl in a shower with two guys doesn't have to wash much of herself at all. The guys will do it for you!

After the shower we decided that we had a definite case of the munchies. We got dressed, piled into Bills car, and made a beeline for the nearest White House. It was about the only fast food place open that late and they made great steak and cheese sandwiches. Somewhere on the drive back to the apartment they suggested that I spend the night with them.

After we got back to the apartment and ate, we and talked a little. The two of them were more insistant that I spend the night. I didn't put up much resistance but had to slip over to my place to get a few things. As soon as I got back the three of us got ready for bed......and decided to get it on just one more time too (Like this was a surprise?).

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyandrous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds