• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyandrous
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Polyandrous

We did something that night that I had never seen before. We were all naked and got to fooling around on their king sized waterbed. We got into this oral thing. Bill was eating me, I was blowing Bob and....yes, Bob was blowing Bill! We were in pretty much a circle on their bed doing this. This really got me hot watching Bob with Bill's cock in his mouth as I had Bob's in my mouth. Bill's tongue was driving me nuts the whole time of course. He knew how to eat a woman every bit as well as Bob did. I managed to come pretty quickly watching that, and I was the only one who came in that little circle. After I came, they decided it was time for a little conventional sex. We did it missionary this time. Bob had me first, and then it was Bill's turn with me. They kinda got off watching each other with me, and to tell you the truth, it was more than a bit of a turn on having one of them watch while the other had me.

That night we all slept together in that bed. I was in the middle, with Bob on one side and Bill on the other. I moved in with those two wonderful guys the next day. I loved being with them, the sex was the best I had ever had, and splitting a $1,200 a month rent three ways made life a lot nicer. My rent was killing me, and they liked having theirs reduced.

It's now five years later and I have been sleeping in between them ever since. Yes, some nights are real orgies, some nights I only get laid by one of them, some nights nothing happens, and once in a great while I sit there and jill off while I watch the two of them get each other off.

In case you were wondering, my mother just about won't talk to me, my father is happy for me and likes my two guys (Daddy always was pretty cool). I'm not sure what my sister thinks about it; she keeps saying "It won't work." But, she said that from the first day she found out about my living arrangement too. When it comes to the people I work with and the other people in the apartment complex, a few think I am shameless, a most of the younger women are absolutely green with envy, most of the men don't understand how a man can share a woman with another man, a few don't seem to care one way or the other, and my boss thinks it's funny. Around the apartment complex and where we work we are sort of celebrities. As a result of this living arrangement, as expensive as a condo is these days, we have saved just about enough money to buy one.

By: Art. Copyright 1996, All rights reserved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyandrous
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds