Pool Party; First Time Lesbians

Le clinched and her body shook violently, and she humped Paulette's face uncontrollably, forcing Paulette's lips and tongue into her vaginal opening. Paulette used that to her advantage to lick deeper and get more delicious and exotic pussy cum.

When Le started to relax, Paulette kissed all over her hairy pussy, and licked her ass crack, and bottom. Then Paulette licked her way back up Le's stomach, until her pussy was over Le's. She humped pussy's for a minute then continued up. She kissed Le on the lips, ensuring Le could taste her own pussy juices. Paulette dragged her pussy mound up Le's stomach.

Le felt Paulette's pussy hair giving an exotic massage on her stomach skin

Paulette brought her pussy up to Le's nipples, and wetted each nipple with her own pussy juice, then bent down for a moment and licked them clean, and continued toward Le's face. Paulette slowly brought he mound to Le's chin, and humped it until Le approvingly tried to kiss it. Then Paulette moved her mound up so her clit was touching Le's lips. Le feverishly started treating Paulette's clit with the most sensuous licks and sucks. Paulette brought her pussy lips up to Le. This was Le's first up close look at Paulette's pussy lips which were lush and beautiful. Le started to suck Paulette's pussy lips as if she were starving for them.

As Le sucked and licked the pussy lips, she couldn't help but think that Paulette was nice enough and loving enough to share her personal sex with her. Le was ready to cry with the joy of it. Le had never even thought of eating pussy but now she was thrilled with her first time experience with oral sex. Le started licking the insides of Paulette's pussy, and the wonderful feeling and tastes on her tongue. Then she licked Paulette's pee hole and down into her pussy. Le tasted pussy juice and explored her tongue around in circles and deep, and then teased the outer edges and plunged deep again. Soon she was awarded with a gush of pussy cum that kept streaming out faster than she could lick it up, and it coated her lips with exotic pussy cream. Le never knew how good this could be.

Experimenting, Le let her tongue travel to Paulette's anus. She had felt Paulette lick hers and wondered what it must have tasted like, and why she liked it. Soon she found out, it was a different taste even though clean from swimming, and she could feel the wrinkles with her tongue. When her cheek pressed against the side of Paulette's ass cheek while licking and rimming she was surprised that her asshole opened up and Le's tongue slid right in if she kept it pointed. Le had a fairly long tongue and slipped it in past the anal tunnel until she could wiggle the tip of her tongue freely while her lips kissed the brown wrinkles. It was an exotic surprise, and soon when she had the chance to look at it, she found that Paulette's ass hole looked sexy as well. Le was so happy it made her eyes well up.

Suddenly Le said, "I have to pee."

Paulette said, "Just do it over here on all fours. Arch your back and point it up." She grabbed the movie camera, which had captured all of the lesbian activity, and told Le, "spread your knees some more. That's it." Paulette now could see just a little opening in Le's asshole, and saw her pussy lips spread a little. There was a little gape in her pussy. Le's pee hole opened up a little and she started to stream her piss.

"That was sexy."

Le giggled, and took another drink from Paulette.

After a short while, Le had to go again. Paulette had her lay on her back in the grass, pull her legs up, and spread. Soon she had video of Le pissing in an arch, and the remaining dribbled down her ass hole and ass crack. "That was beautiful," said Paulette, while taking more pictures. "Spread your beautiful pussy lips for me, and show me your beautiful pussy flower blossom," and she took more close up pictures, of the full length of Le's crotch to the asshole.

Setting the camera in position on the table, Paulette got down and licked Le's clit again, stimulating and teasing it. She licked up and down the clit hood again, and teased her lips. Placing her lips between the lips again, she licked the vestibule and tasted some pee, then licked into Le's vagina, and down to her anus again. She kissed the anus, licked and kissed the firm inside ass cheeks.

Le was in ecstasy and pulled Paulette over her and guided Paulette's succulent pussy lips to her mouth. Le licked and sucked every part of Paulette's pussy, and sought to taste every part of it.

Paulette had Le get on her hands and knees again and place her face down into the grass, spreading her knees and using one hand to pull her ass apart. Paulette took pictures of Le's ass crack and anus again getting high definition pictures. She got Le another drink, and helped her get up. She sat Le down next to the table and started caressing Le's thighs until her hand was gliding along the side of Le's pussy through the pubic hair. One finger traveled the lower edge of Le's pussy and then up the tiny crease which was the closed vagina. As her finger traveled up, it separated Le's small pussy lips, and then glided back down into her vagina. Paulette started pushing her finger in and out until it was real moist, then added another finger and another until she was finger fucking Le with three fingers. Le moaned and clinched her legs together until Paulette pushed them apart again. Le humped the fingers and clinched her ass cheeks upturning her hips in rhythm. Paulette kept the three fingers in while she massaged the clit with her thumb. She let her other hand cup Le's asscheek and fondle it. Soon Le was in the grip of another orgasm, and her juices flowed onto Paulette's fingers. Paulette let Le see her pull her fingers out dripping with exotic creamy pussy cum and put them in her mouth sucking them clean. Paulette dipped her fingers in Le's pussy again and brought some delicious pussy cream to Le's mouth.

Le uttered, "Mmm." Le let her hand drift to Paulette's pussy while Paulette was finger fucking Le some more. Le brought her hand to her mouth again, this time with Paulette's pussy juice to suck on.

Paulette sitting next to Le started to caress Le's hair while Le drank more. Paulette pulled Le's face to her tit and said, "here suck it some more, you are so sexy." She took pictures of her boob in Le's mouth stretching her puffy nipple in and out of her fish lips.

Soon Le had to pee again. Paulette guided her to a chair by the grass, and had her squat in the chair upturning her hips to piss out in an arc while Paulette took more video of her pissing. Now Paulette had her lean over the table and arc her ass again. Paulette positioned the camera again, and lubed Le's asshole with the edible coconut oil again as if still massaging the oil in again, but this time put more and more oil on her anus with her finger until her finger started sliding in putting more lube in again until her finger was into to the first knuckle, and then gently pushed it in more. Soon Paulette had her finger all the way in and started slowly and gently pushing it in and out.

This was another new sensation for Le. When Paulette said relax she did, and when Le said squeeze, she did that too. Le was submissive, and pushed back when Paulette said to push back. With one hand finger fucking Le's asshole, the other hand was fondling Le's ass crack, and butt cheeks, and reaching under and caressing and cupping her pussy from behind. Le humped the hand that was cupping her pussy mound from behind. She had so many new sensations that now with a hand cupping her pussy and clit, and another thoroughly fucking her asshole, she could not keep from cumming again. The hand that was cupping Le's mound now slid to her vagina, and finger fucked her vagina. Her vagina was now getting finger fucked from inside her ass hole by one hand and from her pussy by the other.

Paulette was thinking it is getting late.

The sun was starting to go down and the light outside was getting dim. Paulette brought out a collar and a dog leash and fastened them around Le's neck, like a game, kissing her neck. One end of the leash attached to the collar, and the other end was designed to be a whip. She held the leash close to her neck with one hand and let the other travel down Le's back and down her ass crack, touching her asshole and vagina lips. Then she spanked Le's ass once, then felt and squeezed her butt cheeks.

The spank caught Le by surprise but it was actually stimulating. Le was drunk and stoned. Paulette spanked her again, and spanked both ass cheeks. She commanded Le to squat with her tongue out, and beg. Standing in front of Le, Paulette pushed Le's face into her pubic hair and said lick.

Obediently Le started licking Paulette's clit. Le licked the pussy lips as far as she could reach and kept licking because she wasn't told to stop.

Paulette turned around and presented her ass. "Lick my ass." Then she said, "kiss it."

Le was becoming accustomed to the taste of Paulette's skin, and loved it.

"Lick my ass crack, and then wash my asshole with your tongue."

The bluntness caught Le by surprise but she complied.

Then Paulette let her stand and said, "You can lick my boobs and suck my nipples. Better get it all while I let you."

Happily Le licked and kissed the boobs all over.

Paulette said, "Get on all fours, it is time to go in."

Paulette guide Le into the house by the leash on all fours.

To her surprise Paulette led Le to the master bed room and was told, "Get on the bed."

Le sat on the edge of the bed.

Paulette produced two dildos, one with a g-spot stimulator, and a small one for the anus.

Paulette lubed both of them and stuck the large vibrator in Le's pussy turning it on and fucking Le with it. She lubed Le's asshole and stuck the other one, a butt plug, all the way up her ass, and turned it on.

Le had already climaxed in orgasm several times but was now turned on again. Her body had become fatigued with all the work out.

Le humped and twisted with pleasure while Paulette masturbated her and fucked her with the sex toys. Le was still drunk, and stoned, but she came again explosively, and Paulette licked the love juice from the g-spot dildo, and then licked Le's pussy again not leaving out any part.

Paulette pulled out the butt plug and put it away for cleaing.

Le lay on her side and went to sleep in Paulette's arms.

During the night Paulette's husband Ron, came home. When he found the two exotic women in his bed, he quietly undressed and started fondling Le's pussy. He found her pussy was still wet. Turning her slightly he started sliding his cock up her pussy, noticing what a nice ass she had. He started fucking her, and before coming, he crawled up and stuck his cock in her mouth. He came in her mouth trying not to move too violently when he came. He watched as Le tasted the cum in her sleep and attempted to swallow it. Paulette was still asleep turned the other way. He rubbed his cock in Le's ass crack while her fondled her tits, playing with her stiff little nipples. Soon his cock started to harden again and he turned her slightly so he could get a better look at her tiny asshole. He could see it glistened and gathered it was lubed. Ron put more lube on it inserting a finger slowly but all the way in, and slowly withdrew it. Then he put more lube in her asshole, and lubed his cock. Now he pushed his cock head against the tiny asshole.

Very slowly he kept pushing his cockhead in and was gentle about it. Le was sleeping hard and unconscious, and he tried not to wake her. He couldn't have known she was drunk and passed out. After a very long time his cock head went in past the first sphincter, and gently he started pushing on the second sphincter giving her body time to adjust. This action made him even harder, and he wanted to fuck her ass so badly that he was afraid he would wake her up. He admired her ass, and felt of her ass crack all up and down, and felt of her ass cheeks. When he cock started to go all the way in he laid over her ass, and cupped on hand on her tit, and his other hand held her neck. He teased her neck hairs, and slid his hand all the way down her spine to her ass crack and down to where his cock was sliding in and out, and then all the way back to the small of her neck. As he started fucking her ass more he grabbed a hand full of her hair, while his other hand still cupped her tit, rubbing and pinching her nipple lightly.

His hard on lasted a long time and then he flexed his cock and held her tighter when he climaxed. She seemed to partly awaken and grunt as he pulled his cock out. He wanted to spank her butt but didn't want to wake up Paulette. This wasn't the first time Paulette had cheated on him, but this was a good one.

He crawled out of the bed and went to clean off.

Le slept very hard. The bedroom was pitch black dark. She changed positions in her sleep and in her sleep her arm draped over the body on her other side. She let her hand drift to a comfortable position. Unwittingly her hand came to rest on Paulette's husband's cock and balls. From the afternoon's experiences her hand started to fondle, by habit. In her sleep she fondled his cock and balls, touching feeling and she let her hand drift all the way to his ass cheeks, even putting a finger on his asshole for a while. Soon she was moving her hand upward and found his cock which started getting hard. In her sleep she was trying to figure out what it was, and started squeezing it. With the help of a hand behind her head she got closer and soon felt what could have been a puffy nipple by her lips. She licked and it had a sweet salty tasting bud at the top, which melted on her tongue when she licked. Perhaps she wasn't doing it like before so in her dream like thoughts she sucked in the puffy nipple, but it seemed more firm. It was good though so she continued to suck it. Soon she found the nipple was longer than she remembered and was sucking it in and out with great pleasure, hoping that Paulette liked it. She felt it expand and then felt a gushing in her mouth. It was a taste she seemed to have lingering in her mouth. With great satisfaction she sucked it until it slipped out of her mouth and she swallowed with a warm feeling. Le turned over and continued dreaming.

Paulette woke up first the next morning and saw her husband in bed with them in a threesome. She put a lacey blind fold over Le's eyes, and took pictures. Le continued to sleep hard, and did not wake up when Paulette turned her on her back and uncovered her to get pictures of her nude body frontal view of her pussy and spread legs. She put one of Le's hands on her husband's cock and took pictures. Then she gently turned Le over on her stomach and took pictures of her ass crack and pussy from behind. She pulled open Le's asshole to get a picture of her gaping asshole, and gently rubbed her butt.

Paulette got her husband up and had him take a shower and get dressed as his golf buddies would be coming over to pick him up. When he had dressed and gone to the living room to watch television, she then discreetly took off the blindfold and gently woke up Le with a sweet voice and caresses. She helped Le to the bathroom, and fixed her up to take a shower.

As Le was taking a pleasant shower, Paulette gathered up her bikini and took it back to the shower, and laid it on a folded towel.

Paulette fixed a nice breakfast, and Le met Ron, and joined them at the breakfast table. Le was thinking it must be nice to be rich. They weren't really rich but were well to do.

After breakfast, they went out to the poolside, and Paulette brought out a tropical breakfast drink with alcohol. It was strong but sweet and got the morning off well for Le who sat at the pool side in her orange thong with her feet in the water.

Soon Ron's golf friends arrived to pick him up for a golf game. They were invited in and went into the living room. Paulette fixed them drinks, and brought in the lovely Le in her thong practically naked in exhibition in front of these well dressed men.

There were three men and Ron. One of them Frank, had always been jealous of Ron's hot wife Paulette, and another James, couldn't take his eyes of lust off Le. The other Nick, was anxious to get his money back from a bet he lost with Ron.

They chatted and joked, and Le giggled fascinated by such men. Paulette had prepared another round of drinks but left it in the kitchen. She was ready to bring it out when Nick volunteered. "I will go get it."

Nick went in the kitchen and saw the tray with drinks fixed for all the men and the two women. He reached in his pocket and pulled out some pills. He was always prepared for occasions with drugs. Placing two pills each into the drinks for Ron, Le, and Paulette, he brought the tray back in and distributed the drinks to each. He was pleased to serve the drinks to Paulette, Le, and Ron. He could see the GHB date rape pills had dissolved and encourage each one to drink this round bottoms up.

Within a short time James had gotten Le on her feet and was sort of dancing and hugging in the living room freely letting his hand grope her ass. Frank was envious of Paulette and had his arm around her and kept letting his hand brush over her nipples watching them stand out. Nick kept watching the signs so he knew when they reached the point that none of them would remember. It wasn't too long before Paulette's and Le's suits were tossed into the floor. James and Frank were taking pictures of the naked women full frontal, and rear views as well. Soon they had pictures of tits, spread pussys, and of them on all fours doggy style with arched backs, and open assholes. They were able to get a picture of each of the women eating each others pussy.

Nick was standing next to Ron who was in a sitting position and kept soothing Ron and stroking his hair, pulling his head closer as if two friends hugging. Ron's head was hugging Nick's waist and soon was brushing against his cock head. Ron was completely in a stupor but followed instructions, and opened his mouth in submission. Nick stuck his cock in Ron's mouth and said lick the cockhead and suck it. Ron obediently sucked cock while Nick took point of view pictures, saying "give me a good gay blow job." Nick looked over and saw the other two fucking the girls but pulled their dicks out and stuck them in their mouths. He watched as both girls sucked and swallowed. They switched girl's mouths. It wasn't long before Nick came in volley into Ron's mouth. "Taste and swallow," Nick commanded. Nick also got pictures of Ron sucking his balls, and licking his anus and ass crack. "That's it, rim my asshole Ron." Nick enjoyed being a voyeur watching the others. All three men got souvenir pictures of their cocks deep throated in Paulette's mouth.

James asked Paulette, "Have you got any anal lube?"

Paulette like Ron was in a stupor. She answered, "Yes in the bedroom."

They took the two girls and Ron in the bedroom. Nick commanded Le to take off Ron's clothes. James had his cell phone video recording. Frank, and James took turns sticking their cocks in Ron's mouth just to have souvenir photos. They turned all three over the bedside on their faces and lubed their assholes. They started with Ron and all three of them rammed their cocks in each asshole, twirling the cocks as they went in, and moving them all around on the insides. Frank was in awe of Paulette's asshole. James was amazed that his cock fit bareback in the tiny asshole of Le.

Before leaving they dressed the girls back up, and took them into the living room where they would wake up draped in the leather chairs. The dressed Ron back up, but left the butt plug in him for him to discover, be humiliated, and try to figure it all out. Of course they took pictures of that as well.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds