• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Possessed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Possessed

Teliana shook her head as the two continued to talk and Michelle continued to barter to have sex in the club. The crowd began to shift, making a way a huge form to walk through. The oxygen was instantly sucked out of the place as Xayde walked into the opening. His dark hair molded away from his face in an aristocratic style. His eyes, one silver and one green, watching the crowd intently and daring anyone to challenge him. He possessed golden skin that begged to be licked, that was stretched tightly across a heavily muscled body that stood well over six feet. He smiled as he saw her and Teliana couldn't resist smiling back, even though she lacked the feelings of lust she was sure she was supposed to feel when she saw him. Of course there had to be something wrong with her, maybe it was because it had been so long since she last had sex. She nearly melted at the smell of his cologne, a toxic blend of woodsy allure and spicy lust. He reached down and pulled her into his body switching places with her and sitting her on his lap.

"Hey love."

She smiled and shook her head. "Hey gorgeous, so who did you just have sex with and how?"

He smirked. "A gentleman never kisses and tells sweetheart. But if you want to know all you have to do is come by and I'd be glad to give you a demonstration."

Teliana laughed. "I may just take you up on that offer."

Just then a passing waitress came to their table. Her skirt barely covered the pale skin that stretched over long, slim legs. Her shirt was tight and covered handmade breasts that were picture perfect. Her over plump lips parted as she gazed at Xayde.

"Is there anything I can get for you?"

Xayde met her overly made up eyes. "Brandy is fine."

She smiled as she was rewarded with a sweeping glance of his eyes on her ass. "Of course."

Teliana raised her brows. "Can you at least go an hour?"

He shrugged. "It's not my fault that I incite lust in every woman I see."

She threw her head back and laughed. "So I know a drink won't suffice for payment so what else do I owe you?"

Xayde eyed her body. "A taste of you."

Teliana rolled her eyes. "Bear, you can't have me."

Michelle piped in. "Why do you call him that?"

"Because even though he looks all bad he's just my teddy bear. Plus he's great at cuddling."

Xayde grimaced. "Teliana, honey, you're going to ruin my rep on the streets."

"Oh that's right Mr. I Can Kill with a Look."

Xayde growled and buried his face in her neck. Teliana laughed and smacked at his head with her hands. "Stop it!"

Xayde pulled his head back and smiled, but then his face turned. A serious expression replacing the one he just wore as he gazed through the crowd. He sniffed lightly and swore he smelled the faint scent of vanilla flow towards him. He licked his lips absently and for a moment forgot where he was as he allowed his body to warm and his eyes to change. Teliana's voice brought him back to his surroundings.

"Hello?! Earth to Xayde." Her hands were waving wildly in front of his face.

Xayde plastered on a smile hoping she didn't see what was happening. "Sorry I jus-"

"Completely ignored what I was saying. We're going to have an intervention about this sex problem of yours."

Xayde sighed in relief, she hadn't realized anything different about him. "Yep we are, love. Maybe you could lead the intervention...naked."

"If you insist."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Possessed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds