Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 04

Walking in he saw his women sitting around the room on cushions or like Rosebud in the windowseat. It seamed they were busy listening to a story being told by Imani the Somaligirl he hardly ever bedded as her parents had been so stupid to give her a full circumcision. As if a man would want to fuck something that looked and felt like an armput. But Imani was a happy girl who smiled a lot just being happy to be in a safe place and have enough to eat and friends to play with. Now she was completely mesmerizing the other women by a tale about magic animals and treasures. Suddenly she spotted him and bowed and laughed saying:"Welcome lord. Look girls our lord is back."

The others flooded around him. His eyes on Rosebud who sat silently smiling to him from her dias in the window. "What are you girls doing?" he asked Noor who was closest. "Oh lord Rosebud is improving our English by reading us from your '1001 nights' book and we are now trying to invent new stories like it. Imani is telling us about a sailor who went discovering a new land."

He motioned Imani to continue what she did enthusiasticly and walked himself over where Rosebud sat in the window. He lifted her up in his arms sitting down on her spot with her in his lap. His arms all around her. He could not help himself. The need to hold her close was too strong. She turned her head around and kissed him chaste on his cheek. His hands wandered to her breasts covered by the sheer blouse and she took his hands in hers and placed them on her belly. He was too busy inhaling her smell and kissing her neck to notice.

Imani finished her story and received her applause and then told him that Rosebud was the one with the best stories so he should listen to one of hers. She slid from his lap and walked to where Imani stood and bowed and said "I will tell you all about the silkmerchant of Damascus and how he found eternal life."

*****

One upon a time there was a very old man in Damascus who was a very wealthy. He had been a silkmerchant for over 40 years. His wife had died and so had his two sons. He lived all alone in a dark and gloomy shithole of a house while he had lots of money to spare.

One day the silkmerchant was walking home from a client when he passed the slavemarket. On the dock was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She must have hailed from the lands of the silkworms as his eyes were like almonds and her skin the colour of porcelain. Her hair hung down all over her back to her bum and was braided in like 20 thin blue-black braids.

"This girl is a famous sorceress. She is worth every penny," the slaver shouted to the crowd.

Curious the old man asked the girl in her own language "So what is your magic?"

"I have the gift of life," she answered. "If a man loves me he will live on."

The old man laughed and said "Well that I need" and unlike his normal pennywise self offered the slaver such a lot of coins she was his only a few minutes later.

He took the girl home and told her to make sure he would receive her magic gift. She smiled and started to clean his house, wash his cloths, cook him delicious food and sang for him in the evening. He saw sunlight come back in his life again and he realised he was very happy with this magic girl. In the evening he took his new slave to his bed and introduced the virgin she still was to the pleasures of the bedchamber. He made sure he was good to her and enjoyed seeing her pleasure.

In the morning he looked in the mirror and behold all his white hair had turned black again, his wrinkles had disappeared and his eyes were shining again. He ran up the stairs and called out to the woman in his bed: "You are really a magician as I am young again!" Her slanting eyes seemed to beam with love.

The couple was very happy. The merchant decided to free his slave but she did not want to leave him and would continue to please him. So he married her. He felt happier then he had been all his life.

One morning he did not wake up any more. She washed his old wrinkled body and bought every flower she could find in Damascus. The gravedigger dug him a grave on the hill overlooking the town and she filled it with petals before she laid him down in it and also covered him with petals so he would sleep his eternal sleep in a garden. Then when the gravedigger had covered him with earth she stood at his grave and said: "Dear husband my gift is life. I am a bringer of life. You will yourself not have eternal life but because of your love you will live on. Under my heart you live in this small child growing there and that is my magic. That is a magic all women have when someone loves them." The widow sold her house and the business and went back to the lands in the east she came from never to return to Damascus. But 30 odd years later people heard stories of a mighty king far way in a land in the East who had told his visitors that his father had been a merchant in |Damascus...

*****

Rosebud looked straight at her lord and master and placed both her hands low on her belly and repeated "Every woman who is really loved by a man has the magic of giving life."

The Sheikh looked at her curved belly and suddenly it dawned on him. She smiled the most lovely smile and he felt his own almost hurting his jaw. Then suddenly reality hit him like a lightning flash and he realised he was not about to lose one but two and stormed out of the room leaving the cheering and laughing women in confusion.

*****

The Sheikh had ordered Rosebud to be escorted to his office. He was sitting at his desk his face frowned when she was ushered in. "Sit down," he barked hoarsely. She sank down on the waiting chair fear crawling on her face.

"Lord I hope you are not mad with me because of the baby. Do let me keep it!" she pleased all of a sudden in tears with her arms protecting her belly.

He gasped at her for even thinking he would hurt their child. He wished he could sink down on the ground and wrap his arms around her hips and kiss that child in it's mother's belly but he had no right. He shoved the pile of files towards her. "Read!". She bent her head and returning to her former self as the law professor started to read the reports. They were all evidence.

His hunters had gone to overturn every stone. She found her whole life documented. Even with witness statements like that of the young man from the refugee camp she had put through university and who was now a doctor in a small Afghan village. The girl she had given a few goats for a dowry so she could marry. A letter of recommendation by a law professor she worked for.

Then to her surprise she discovered they even had managed to pay of someone in MI6 for her file. And in it she read that her own country had not believed she had anything to do with that assassination attempt as she had point blank refused to work for them before stating that she believed Sheikh Fouad bin Faisal bin Hoessein al Azzizi was doing a hell of a good job ruling the Emirate of West Tripolitania and she thought him a decent man although very retro so she had no wish to make life hard for him because her own government might want his oil or something. They had concluded she was probably dead what was no great loss her being such a pain in the ass and that Harrison would have worked as a lone wolf.

She looked up at the Sheikh. His eyes were like dark stones. "Read the rest!". She continued with the files.

It seemed that one of the hunters posing as an Italian actor had wined, dined and bedded the sister of Harrison who had told him after their lovemaking that her brother was a total ass who had gambled away their family fortune and estate because he had put all the money in oil options hoping the oil prices would sky-rocket after major oil producer West Tripolitania was returned to chaos again due to the assassination of the flower of its youth. She lamented that she now was living in a council house and so far no gentry had come to marry her. The Sheikh's hunter had added that with such a sour puss and a face like a fart one indeed needed a lot of money to compensate. She had been so cooperative to tell them that her brother sometimes did call her at work and that she believed him to hang around in a certain Thai beach resort probably cavorting with boys there.

The hunters had sprung the trap close and had found Harrison after a week facedeep into a she-male. They had kicked the "woman" out and kidnapped Harrison to a secluded beach where they had explained to him their Hashashin- heritage making him realise these hunters were ruthless. He had confessed all his crimes and told them that he had framed that English university-woman who had not known a thing but who had been his convenient scapegoat They had dutifully recorded that and then slit his throat.

Rosebud looked down on the evidence of her innocence spread on her lap. She looked up to the man she loved and said "I am glad lord you now know the truth." but was shocked to see the pained expression on his face.

He rose up and said: "I can not apologise enough to you Madam. I wronged you in the most deliberate way you can wrong a woman. I always regarded myself a man who was honest and fair but this made me realise I am a brute who could not even wait to give you a fair trial. This could have all be done before I raped you and impregnated you. In this box you find your papers, some pocketmoney and the code to a bankaccount in Switserland that will allow you and your child to live without financial sorrows. My servant will escort you to your plane."

She felt herself gaping at him to let it all sink in while he was speaking. "L...lord do you mean to send me away?" she stuttered.

"I am setting you free Madam. You are free to go. I hope your life will be filled with laughter from this day onwards" he said without even looking at her and walked out of the door.

"Noooo!" she ran after him but saw herself blocked by a huge guard. Tears started to stream over her face. She looked at the files all around her feet. Cursing them to appear so much too late or so much too early.

"Madam" she heard a man say. A complete stranger was looking at this half naked woman standing in front of him who would have been breathtaking beautiful is she had not been crying her eyes out looking bewildered. "Madam please put on this abaya and scarf. I will be escorting you to the plane." He draped the coat around her and wrapped her head and then tugged on her arm. She followed him in a daze. The door of the palace banging shut behind the back of a woman once called Rosebud.

To be continued

Please let me know your thoughts about this chapter. What you think of the Sheikhs' behaviour? What should Rosebud do?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds