Prom Ch. 04: The Midnight Hour

"Jim, look. It's not that I don't-. I have a curfew. I have to be home in, like, (she checked the clock again) less than twenty minutes. And we're still not to my house. My parents will fucking kill me if I'm late. Trust me. My dad is probably sitting there with a newspaper counting down the minutes. If I'm one second late, I'm done. You'll never see me or these babies (she grabbed her boobs roughly for emphasis) out ever again. Believe that!"

Curfew? Jim raised an eyebrow as his heart pounded. That was his in. She'd made a mistake. He looked into her eyes and spoke calmly

"Rachel, believe me. The last thing I want is to make those incredible beauties go MIA. They're part of the reason I get up in the morning. But, c'mon. We got plenty of time here. You even said that you're usually a pretty, um, quick, helper. Well believe me when I say you won't have to work too hard to find my contact lens. I'm halfway to finding it myself over here."

Rachel glanced down at Jim's pants. He had already unbuckled his belt and the top button of his jeans. When the hell had he done that? She couldn't quite tell but it did look like he had a bit of a bulge going. It made sense. He'd been worked up by her all night and mauling at her tits for the last few minutes probably hadn't helped much.

She glanced back at the clock on the dash. 11:43. Shit. Where were the minutes going? Time was running out. Would he really stand his ground and make her late if she tried to argue? She was battling two opponents: time and a horny teenage boy. And neither was very easy to defeat.

"Jim, I-. C'mon, you're not going to make me-. Oh my God, we don't have time! Look, I'll do it later, okay? I promise. I'm a girl of my word. A rain check, right?"

Jim's heart raced and his dick surged. A rain check! Ha! He loved it. This beautiful, topless thing had just agreed to suck him off at a date TBD. Like she was giving him a coupon. "One blowjob from Rachel. Expires never." He was rock hard now and laughing to himself. But he held his ground. A bird in the hand was worth two in the, um, well, however it went...

"Well, I'll surely take you up your very sweet offer. Believe me. But we can definitely accomplish both." Jim gripped her shoulder like he was giving her a pep talk. "I believe in you! I believe in us! We can do it!" He was cracking up inside.

Time was slipping away and Jim had noticeably slowed the car way down. They were the only car on the road so he could go as slowly as he chose. Rachel picked up on the speed drop and knew what he was doing. Dammit. She should never have mentioned the curfew. She'd just thought it might-.

"Oh my God, if I do this for you, will you please speed the fuck up and stop driving like my grandma?"

Rachel's voice sounded angry but there was also a hint of levity. Despite the fact that Jim was shamelessly blackmailing her into a blowjob, she couldn't help laugh at how funny he was being about the whole thing. His ridiculous word choices. His stupid pep talk like he was her coach. And here she was, topless and still drunk and horny. Not really horny for him, but it looked like he might just reap the benefits anyway.

Jim couldn't believe he had her. It was amazing. He cleared his throat and spoke in a mock serious tone, like they were concluding a business meeting.

"Deal, partner. Pleasure doing business with you. Your offer is fair, and I accept."

Fair.

With that, Jim moved his right hand from the steering wheel and placed it behind Rachel's back, opening up access to his lap. He saw her hesitation, so as a show of good faith, he stepped on the gas and the car surged forward a bit. 20 mph.

She smirked at his move and shook her head as her inner-voice mocked her. Well, here you are again, Rach. Oh, and good job on your plan to "lay low" for a while. Two penises tonight. Bravo.

Rachel pushed her shame away and dropped slowly into Jim's lap. She arched her butt into the air and the angle made her low-rise jeans pull away from her lower back. Her butterfly tattoo was now almost at eye level for Jim and he glanced over, remembering seeing it earlier in the evening. More, her jeans stretched down further and just the very crest of her ass came into view. It was so damn hot. Jim strained to keep control.

His jeans were already halfway undone, so all Rachel had to do was drop the zipper and slide them down. Jim shifted his weight so that she could pull his pants and underwear down towards his thighs. He felt his dick pop out into the cool air and it twitched with delight. Rachel hadn't bothered to put her hair up this time, and as it dangled, it tickled his thighs. He watched her tuck some strands behind her left ear and he was grateful that it opened up a little bit of a view. He shook as her cool fingers grabbed ahold of his shaft. He saw her look up and meet his gaze briefly. She smirked again and looked back down.

Rachel closed her eyes and parted her lips wide. She leaned her face forward and took Jim's dick entirely into her mouth. She could taste him already and realized how hard he must have been during the drive. She rose up again and began sucking forcefully on his shaft. She hastily licked all over it as it slid in and out of her mouth. She tried to imagine Chris and her session with him earlier that night. The vision shook her and made her tremble with pleasure. Picturing him made her suck harder and with more passion. She was so worked up that a single touch the right way might get her off.

Jim struggled to keep control of the car. Holy motherfucking shit! His dick had been in her mouth for less than a minute and it was already the best blowjob he'd ever had. His right hand was resting gently on the back of her head but he wasn't guiding her at all. Just along for the ride. She was like a damn hoover. He absentmindedly took his hand off her head and reached it up and under chest. He palmed her tits and greedily grabbed away.

Rachel felt his hand and smirked to herself. This wasn't nearly her first time giving roadhead and she always laughed at the way guys struggled to find a place for their hand. It usually settled on her chest (like Jim's was) but the angle was always awkward and she would end up getting squeezed and prodded in strange ways. She chuckled to herself as Jim's fingers slipped in and around her boobs as he tried to balance several things at once. She refocused on her sucking, knowing that time was really of the essence in this case.

Jim was in heaven and had been trying to maneuver his hand around her chest when he saw a pothole in the road. He swerved violently and his car spun off the pavement and into the shoulder. He whipped the wheel back around and tried to straighten out as his car fishtailed. Jesus Christ!!

Rachel had obviously felt the swerve too and struggled to keep her balance while Jim's dick still filled her mouth. It was a miracle he didn't bite him or fall off the seat. She shot her head up and gave him a look.

"Hey, what the hell? Not exactly making my job any easier!"

Jim grimaced. She was right. That shit was close. He couldn't balance everything while he was being sucked away to ecstasy by this gorgeous blowjob machine in his lap. He glanced around and made a decision.

He turned the wheel suddenly and pulled off the road. They had just been passing a county park and he steered the car into the parking lot and into a space far from the road. He came to a stop and took the car out of gear.

Rachel felt the stop and her eyes got huge as she looked around confused.

"Jim? What the fuck are you-? Where are we-? No, no take me home! What are you doing?"

"Rach, I can't possibly drive with you doing that like you do. C'mon. You know it's mainly your fault. I almost killed us back there. I'm not a damn NASCAR driver! We need to pull over for the rest of this thing."

Rachel glanced at the clock again. 11:49. They were pretty close to her house. Could she walk? No. That was stupid. Not in her flip flops. Plus she didn't relish the idea of running down a dark road by herself dressed like she was. Shit, she was running out of time.

"Oh my God, Jim. You're fucking killing me. We don't have-."

She cut herself off with an exasperated sigh. Ugghhhh! Fuck it, she thought.

Rachel stopped arguing and went right back to work. She took him back in her mouth and began bobbing her head with an increased intensity. She was now taking this as a personal challenge. This guy was going to cum quick!

Jim was again dying as she went into overdrive. How could anyone suck a dick this good, he wondered. The only thing that would make it better would be if he could change positions. He obviously had no complaints with the status quo, but he always preferred to be standing when he got head. The view of a girl on her knees, the top of her head pumping in and out as his cock disappeared and reappeared. He shuddered. He couldn't help himself.

With a sudden move his pulled Rachel's face out of his lap and sat her up. She responded with confused irritation.

"What the hell are you-? Jim, I told you, the time-."

"No, listen, trust me. This will help. It'll go faster, I promise. Get up. Come with me. Come on!"

Before she could react, Jim had pulled his pants most of the way back up and opened his car door. The dome light came on, startling her for a moment and she watched as he stepped out of the car. He poked his head back in and motioned to her.

"C'mon! Let's go. You said you're in a hurry, right?"

Rachel glanced back at the clock. 11:51.

"Oh my God, Jim, we don't have time for these game-. Fine. Where the hell are you go-?"

She shoved open her door and hopped out. Her boobs bounced violently as she slammed the door behind her and glanced around to locate Jim. He was standing on the other side of the car, with his back to the door, leaning up against the window. She walked quickly around the back of the car and came to face him.

"What now? What do you want?" He simply pointed down.

She glared at him with annoyance and spoke. "Really?? Sucking your dick in there wasn't good enough? Gotta get out of the car into the cold?" She shivered a bit as breeze rolled through. Her nipples were rock hard. "You're such a weirdo."

Not wanting to waste any more precious seconds, Rachel dropped to her knees. She was annoyed at Jim but she was also laughing at how ridiculous it all was as she wondered why exactly she was being so nice to this boy. Like, she really had to get out of the car, half-naked and kneel down in the dirt to suck him off? God, it was dirt. Not even grass. She was kneeling at the edge of the parking lot on a dirt patch about to finish blowing some random guy. The second guy of the night.

She pushed away her annoyance and focused on her mission. She had maybe a few minutes to get this clown off so they could get back in the car and get her home on time. Fuck. If she was one second late...

Rachel pulled his pants down from where he had left them and went to work. She slid his still mostly hard dick past her lips and worked it all the way into her mouth. She squeezed her cheeks in and began bobbing her head in and out smoothly. Her shoulders and body remained relatively still as all her movement mainly came from her neck. Her breasts shook gently and she reached out to grab the base of his shaft for more leverage. With her other hand, she grabbed ahold of his sac and squeezed his balls gently. She heard him gasp.

"Oh, hell yeah, babe. This is where it's at. Damn, my balls. That's great. Think you could give them a little more act-?

"Mmmmm-mmmmmm!"

Rachel angrily declined his request without even bothering to remove his dick from her mouth. She didn't have time to take it out and argue. No fucking way, she thought. This asshole is getting nothing extra from me. I'm sucking on the penis, and that's the end of the story.

Jim gave a half-disappointed sigh and smiled to himself. "Okay, okay, baby. No problem. Next time." And he leaned back into the car enjoying the incredible pleasure he was feeling.

Rachel's stomach twisted at his words. Next time. Ha! There'd be no fucking next time. He was lucky, super lucky, that she had agreed to this at all. Where did he get off thinking there'd be a next time?

She shivered as she remembered how she'd desperately promised him a rain check in hopes of getting out of her current predicament. He couldn't possibly think that she meant he had some sort of standing order now. Like she had given him a business card and he could call her whenever he needed some head.

Well in a way, by promising a future blowjob, even if just to get out of a current one, she was sort of showing that she'd be willing to do it again. But that wasn't what she meant. Right? There'd be no next time. Right?? Fuck. She didn't know. She didn't know anything. She never thought she'd give him one at all. And yet, here she was. Furiously trying to beat the clock. For all she knew, she might find herself kneeling on this very dirt patch in front of him again sometime. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. She had no idea what to expect from herself. She couldn't promise anything.

Her angry thoughts had subconsciously made her work harder as she realized she was blowing him pretty enthusiastically. Maybe even putting more into it than she had with Chris. God, Chris! She pictured her earlier session with him again and her body shook with arousal. He was so hot. She wished she was sucking on his dick right now.

She was getting wetter and wetter as she closed her eyes and fantasized about her earlier encounter. She absent-mindedly brought one hand down quickly undid the button on her own jeans. She didn't have the best angle but it would certainly do. She slid her hand past the soft border of her underwear and downward over her thinly shaved strip of hair. She moaned reflexively as he fingers reached their target. She slipped them inside and felt her body quake with pleasure. She was so worked up and so turned on from the evening. She worked herself skillfully as she lost all focus on what she was doing or where she was.

And then she felt it. Her eyes shot open with a combination of terror and lust.

She was going to cum.

Rachel panicked to regain control but the wheels had already been set in motion. She was drunk, still a little high even, and she had been fantasizing about one of the best looking guys she'd ever hooked up with. She was half-naked, servicing another guy in a nowhere parking lot in the middle of the night. A breeze hit her chest and her nipples tensed again. It was all too much.

He body tensed hard which caused her to suck Jim's dick in impossibly deeper. Her hand on his balls gripped tighter and her whole body moved into his. She felt lightning rip through her body as the first wave of orgasm crashed over her. She moaned deeply and sucked him in.

Jim had been pleasantly staring at the sky when he felt her change. His body jerked too as she stiffened up and clamped into him. It was almost painful. Holy shit, she was out of contr-.

He froze as he heard her deep moan and saw her furrowed brow and eyes shut tight. He sucked in his breath. She tensed again and released his balls with her hands and drove her nails into his thigh. Was she-?

Jim watched her body rock a third time as her mouth opened slightly further and she whimpered this time. Her nails dragged down his leg. Holy shit! She was getting off! Sucking his dick was getting her off!

This was too much to handle. Jim lost control as well and his hips bucked from the side of car, forcing his dick further into her open-hanging mouth. He was in too much ecstasy to speak. He came.

Rachel was so deep in her own orgasm that she barely registered as he exploded in her mouth. She opened her eyes with a start and realized what was happening. Trying to take her mind off her own pleasure, she looked up at him, his hips shaking furiously as he unloaded repeatedly. Somehow, she deftly began to swallow and remained in control of the situation. Orgasms were ripping through their bodies simultaneously but only Rachel had to worry about balancing both. Jim continued to fill her mouth as he groaned pleasurably. Once again, a "best blowjob" award had been earned. Rachel figured she should keep a trophy case or something.

Rachel's ecstasy finally cooled just in time for Jim's to subside as well. As his orgasm came to a close, Rachel kept him in her mouth and sucked him gently. Her own pleasure made her feel warm and finishing him off tenderly as he concluded felt right. She gingerly ran her tongue along his shaft and leaned into him to keep him in her as he softened. Her face was now almost pressed up against his body and she gently rubbed his legs as she kept him in her mouth.

She stayed there with her eyes closed for a minute as she let the warm effects of her orgasm wash over her. The tip of his dick was still nestled between her lips when she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him. She gave him a warm smile and gently released him, letting his softened penis fall from her face. A thin saliva string was all that kept them connected for a second as they smiled at each other with knowing pleasure. They were both breathing heavy, Rachel's breasts rising and falling hypnotically. And they were both so totally relaxed. She started to rest her head against his thigh to catch her breath when her eyes shot wide open again.

The time! Shit!

Rachel jerked back from his body and shot to her feet in panic. Her chest bounced ridiculously as she lost her balance attempting to turn and move back around the car. She finally reached the passenger door when she looked back and saw Jim still hadn't moved and was staring at her in a haze.

"Jim! What are you doing? C'mon! Tick-tock! We gotta get moving. Please! You promised!"

Jim shook himself and clumsily pulled his pants back on. She was right and he didn't want to fuck her up here. With his pants still unbuckled, he hopped back into the driver's seat and started the car up. Both of their eyes flashed to the clock.

11:56.

In an instant, the tires screeched as Jim furiously peeled out of the parking lot. Neither of them were buckled in and Rachel bounced around her seat uncontrollably, trying desperately to hold herself upright and locate her discarded clothes. They shot back onto the main road and Jim pushed the pedal to the floor.

11:57.

Rachel finally steadied herself and snatched her bra up from the floor in front of her. She struggled to contain her bouncing breasts and corral them into the cups. She finally got them in place and reached behind her to snap it back on. Halfway there.

Jim swerved the car into the entrance to her neighborhood and she flew into his body. With her hands still behind her, she was unable to catch herself and she ended up practically face planting back into the front of his pants. They both froze for a second. Jim shouted jokingly. "Damn, girl! We don't have time for another go! Control yourself, young lady!"

11:58.

Rachel pushed herself back up and shot him an evil glare. "If you possibly think I'm ever putting my mouth back down there again, you're crazier than-"

Jim swerved the car again as he turned down her street. She crashed back into her door and her tank top shot off the dashboard and fell directly into her hands. Finally some luck, she smirked. She hastily threw the green top back over her body and tried to pull it down as straight as possible. They were getting close to her house now. #19, #21, #23...

"Right there. Right there!" she shouted at him and pointed to a yellow house to their right. Jim brought the car to a stop and threw it in park. Rachel smoothed her hair and pulled down the visor mirror to give herself a final look. Usually, she liked to perfect her appearance a bit better before she returned home and potentially faced her parents. But there was no time. Her cheeks were still flushed. She wiped a bit of wetness from her lips and exhaled deeply, slamming the mirror back up. She looked at Jim and then at the clock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds