Prom Ch. 04: The Midnight Hour

11:59.

Neither of them spoke as awkwardness hung in the air. Should she say something? Should he? She had just done something pretty intimate. Should there be some words...? Rachel broke the silence.

"Well, um, thanks again for the ride. I guess I'll, uh, see you in school."

She started to open her car door when Jim reached out and touched her arm.

"No, thank you, sweetie. You were an excellent navigator. And I'm so glad we found my contact lens. And I did get you home on time like I promised. That was fair, right?"

Fair.

She glanced back at him and rolled her eyes at him with a smile. What a goofball. And what a night it had been.

"Fair." She opened the car door and hopped out.

Jim leaned over and called out one final time. "And, hey! Don't think I didn't notice you, um, enjoying yourself down there. That's the thing about my contacts, they're magic! And I'd be more than happy to help you out again. Anytime you want to go down and get-."

Rachel shut the door and cut him off, no longer willing to hear his nonsense. She felt a bit of embarrassment that he knew she had gotten off while blowing him. It wasn't even really him that had done it to her, either. It was Chris, and Rebecca, and the alcohol, and just the whole thing. Well, maybe he'd been a small part of it. But obviously he would be taking full credit. He'd probably be telling his friends about how he had made her cum just by offering her his dick to suck. Shit. Of course he'd be telling his friends! He wasn't exactly the type to be discreet. She shook her head and laughed. Rachel, what did you do this time?

She snapped out of her thoughts and hurried to her front door. She paused for a moment to take one final breath as she reached for the handle. With her other hand, she slid her phone out of her back pocket and hit the power button. She sighed with relief.

12:00.

***

Rachel smiled involuntarily and caught herself as Kevin's tongue wrapped around hers; she'd almost forgotten where she was. She had been so lost in the memory that she needed a second to relocate her bearings. She was straddling Kevin on the living room couch, making out with him. His hands were generously groping at her chest over her shirt. How long had she been there?

She sighed deeply as more arousal washed over her. The memories of her night with Chris and Jim had worked her up and she realized she was now gently rocking her hips into Kevin's body. She was very aware at how easily she allowed memories and earlier experiences to affect her current states of excitement and she marveled at how closely her encounters with Chris and Jim had paralleled the events of this morning.

In both cases, she had hooked up with a boy whom she felt a strong physical attraction to. Being with Rob and Chris had gotten her so worked up and ready to go. She had pleasured them both enthusiastically and her body had responded in turn. This arousal had then led her to be more easily convinced to submit to the next set of boys, Jeff and Jim, respectively. In Jeff's case, she had already agreed to go down on him, but her arousal caused her to go way, way further than she had ever intended. In Jim's case, she'd had no intention whatsoever of hooking up with him, but yet, there she had ended up, on her knees in a parking lot. She had even came herself as she raced against her curfew to get him off.

Rachel wondered if now the same thing was happening. She had never even kissed Kevin; she just didn't think of him that way. He was part-brother, part-close friend. Objectively, he was cute enough and she obviously had a strong attachment to him. He just didn't make her stir. But she was sure stirring now.

Her brain hurt as she labored over what she should do and where she should take this. It was heating up fast and she couldn't just keep kissing him forever. Well, maybe she could. But eventually their encounter would have to be resolved one way or the other. She wondered if it were cruel to just crudely slide down to her knees and add him to her list of morning conquests. Would it confuse him and cause more pain? Or would it be like granting him a wish and bringing a sense of peace to his frustration towards her?

She also considered her own desires. She was getting a bit tingly herself but she knew it was coming primarily from places other than the boy directly below her. She realized she didn't really want to go further with Kevin, but then again, when had that gotten in her way before with others?

Uhhhh! Why was it so difficult? Why was she putting so much mental energy into it? How was it she could so effortlessly submit to any number of guys who meant nothing to her, but she was struggling with Kevin like she was trying to find the answer to world peace? He was the kind of guy she shouldn't be thinking twice about getting with. She cared about him, he was good to her, and he would never be the kind to brag about what she'd done or act superior to her later as if she was now somehow worth less than him because she had submitted.

She tensed at that final thought. Beyond the reputation part, that was the other dark side that the fallback her promiscuity often created. There was nothing more humiliating than having a guy dismiss her in front his friends after she had been with him. It didn't happen too often because Rachel wasn't the type to give off a needy, desperate vibe, but every now and then she'd be reminded of the dangers of doing what she did when she'd find herself as the butt of a joke, made by some asshole who now had no further use for her.

And what was especially dark was that sometimes this turned her on even more and made her want to please the guy further. So she'd find herself giving in to him again in the future, perhaps even being the one to initiate the hookup. It was nothing but being used repeatedly and it made her feel worthless.

Her mind flashed to Jeff and the joke he had made about being completely starved and drained. He had even been bold enough to make it in front of his girlfriend! She shuddered, realizing that he would be exactly the type to do something like that. It was why she had rejected him all those times in the past. She needed to stay away from him.

Rachel realized she was still stalling with Kevin. He had moved his hands cautiously off her breasts and slid them down to her hips. He was now gripping and squeezing her ass as she rocked into his body. She could feel that he was rock hard by now. She was so conflicted but she was wondering if they had passed the point of no return by now. She had worked him up into a fury and had she suddenly brought this to a stop, it might actually be crueler than if she hadn't started at all.

What would he think as she pulled off him and mumbled some excuse about how they shouldn't be doing this? She knew the answer. He'd think that he wasn't good enough for her, but a few drunken idiots (his friends, no less) could get it without so much as an argument. Not to mention how many others he knew, or suspected, she had been with. It would make him feel worthless all over again. Just as he did when he had stared at her with genuine pain just ten minutes prior.

Rachel sighed. Should she do this? Could she? She pulled back from him to collect her thoughts and she ran a hand through her hair. There were still people around. Some were actually passed out on the floor a few feet away. She couldn't just start blowing him there in the living room. What if someone woke up? At least with Rob and Jeff she had (somewhat) successfully managed to be discreet. Well maybe she could take Kevin somewhere. Her mind raced. Back to the basement, the scene of her earlier crime? His car? She was so confused. She closed her eyes and made up her mind. She swallowed hard and opened her mouth to speak.

"Kevin, I think we should-."

She never got the chance to finish the thought as they both heard the screen door in the kitchen fly open. They turned their heads with wide eyes, both still in their precarious positions: Kevin's hands firmly on Rachel's ass, her hands wrapped around his neck.

"Oh shit! Well hey there, kids! What do we have here?"

Rob's cheerful voice rang out through the house as he crossed the kitchen and approached the living room. "Well, I'll be damned! It's about time you two star-crossed lovers found each other!" He grinned brightly at them, his eyes at a slight squint.

He was high.

When Rachel had finished up with him and turned to carry out her next assignment with Jeff, the last thing she remembered was Rob sparking up a joint and laying back to mellow out in his post-euphoric state. Every cell in his body was lit up from the ridiculous pleasure Rachel had just laid on him. So he'd figured he'd keep the feelings going with a nice, easy buzz. It was almost too perfect. He had been lying out on that chair, slowly getting baked the entire time Rachel had been depravedly servicing Jeff and then confusedly making out with Kevin.

Now, Rob stood there in the kitchen, goofy and high, and the scene in front of him seemed hilariously strange. There was Rachel straddling Kevin, and it was obvious that they had been at the very least making out. But didn't Kevin know what she had just-?

Rob stopped and stiffened. No, Kevin didn't know! He'd been asleep. A tremor of guilt pierced his pleasant high as he thought again about what had happened. He'd talked Kevin's prom date into sucking his dick behind his back. And not just him.

Rob hadn't actually seen Rachel blow Jeff, but he was certain she had done it. Jeff wasn't really the type to let her wriggle out of it. No, she had definitely sucked his dick. He was sure of it. And she had sucked his too, just prior.

Beyond the shadiness of all that, Rob also felt twistedly guilty that Kevin was clearly making out with her after what she'd done. God, if he knew where her mouth had been earlier, would he have put his tongue in there? Of course, Rob suspected Kevin was in love with Rachel. He had to be. No one could be friends with someone so hot and sexy for that long and not have feelings. Poor dude. Well, maybe this was making him happy. Fuck it!

He'd just started to mellow out again when guilt crashed back over him. Fuck. He realized that he had just unwittingly cock-blocked them by walking in and loudly making a scene. Goddamn, poor Kevin was finally getting some action with her and he was messing it all up. Geez, Rob! C'mon, man!

Rob made an exaggerated "sorry" face and put him palms out in front of him for emphasis. He whispered now.

"Duuuuuude, I'm so sorry. God, I'm a dick. My bad. I wasn't even think-. I'll leave you too alone. Enjoy!"

He started to back away and turned to exit the kitchen through the hall on the opposite side. But it was too late. The damage had been done. His loud announcement upon entering had stirred a few people who had been peacefully passed out throughout the rooms. Rachel and Kevin glanced around panicked as a few familiar heads rose up and bodies rolled around. Without thinking, Rachel quickly threw herself off of Kevin's lap and plopped onto the couch next to him, scooting a foot or so away. She straightened her shirt and shot him an apologetic shrug.

Kevin was in shock. He was still having trouble processing the entire episode and this latest event was way beyond his ability to comprehend at the moment. He shook his head and took a moment to think. Shit. Just a minute ago, the girl he had desired for years had been passionately kissing all over him and grinding into him. He had felt on her heavenly chest and explored more of her body than ever before. He didn't know what it was going to lead to, but he knew she was grinding her pussy into him and she had to have felt his hardness. That had to mean she was thinking about-.

Fuck! Kevin's brain surged. Rob! That goofy, fucking asshole. He just had to walk in at that moment and fuck things up. Why? Why now? Why did he never get a break?

His stomach sank again as he was snapped back to the reality of the morning. He remembered what Rachel had done. What she had done for both of them. His stomach twisted in knots. And then she had been kissing him. He felt sick.

Rachel was eying him nervously and could see the anger on his face. She had a good idea of what was running through his head. She felt shame again and hung her head. They were back to square one and she again felt worthless.

Neither of them spoke for what seemed like ages. Kevin wouldn't even look at her. She knew nothing she could say would make it better. She fidgeted nervously and bit her lip. Her arousal had all but disappeared. It was still percolating under the surface, and a new stimulus could definitely push her back into high gear in no time. But at the moment it was the furthest thing from her mind. She glanced over at Kevin and saw that he had pushed himself down a bit and was leaning his head into his hand. He was probably exhausted; he practically hadn't slept all night.

Suddenly, Rachel also became aware of how worn out she was. The adrenaline rush and excitement of the morning had fueled her but she was now beginning to crash. Not knowing how he'd react, she decided to nudge in a little closer to Kevin.

He raised his head at her touch, looking angry for a second, but it melted away into a dull smile. He lifted his arm up and offered her an opening into his body. She nestled up to him and softly laid her head into his chest. He put his arm around her let it rest over her side. She snuggled into him slightly and closed her eyes. In a minute, they were both asleep.

The electrical stimulation of the morning, combined with Rachel's dormant, but still rapidly bubbling arousal and frustration, led her to have some very vivid dreams. She stirred as her subconscious replayed images of the morning's events. But it was like a movie. Like she was watching herself act instead actually being there.

She saw herself playfully pull up her shirt for the boys, setting the entire morning in motion. She saw Rob holding her from behind, generously rubbing her breasts and she heard herself breathlessly agree to give them both what they wanted. She saw herself sink to her knees and help Rob out of his clothes. She watched as she began to service him before even agreeing to submissively crawl to him on all fours and strip off her shirt and continue to suck him off. She saw Jeff's leers as he watched her tits sway in the air to the rhythm of her blowjob. She twitched as she saw Rob's body convulse as she expertly swallowed everything he had.

Still asleep, Rachel's brow furrowed as she saw herself being guided back through the house in Jeff's grasp, down the basement stairs and onto the couch. She led out an almost inaudible moan as she saw Jeff's hands slide up her shorts causing her to whimper in pleasure. She watched as they each stripped her clothes off completely and her naked body lay across the couch with her legs spread. Her pussy tingled as she could almost again feel Jeff's fingers inside her and she gasped as she heard herself breathlessly begging to suck his cock.

Rachel licked her lips as she watched herself slide off the couch and begin to enthusiastically bob her head into Jeff's lap. She heard his gentle requests to go lower and lower and watched in turned-on horror as she did what she was told. She saw herself generously licking and sucking all over every area of his dick, balls, and beyond. Her throat clenched as she watched them argue over Jeff's depraved final request. Her pussy pulsed again when she saw herself give in and do the dirty thing he asked. She watched herself perform an act with more enthusiasm and lust than she ever had for anyone else. She smirked as she heard Jeff's trance-like reactions.

She saw Jeff unexpectedly shift positions and unload his most ferocious orgasm on to her face and mouth. She watched herself struggle to regain control as his cum shot and dribbled all over her naked body. She scowled as Jeff mocked her by tossing her clean shirt as a clean-up towel. She watched as she cleaned herself off and Jeff violated her boundaries one last time before she finally got her clothes back on. Suddenly, the images stopped in a flash, like the movie had come to an end.

And then, for whatever reason, Rachel thought of Tyler.

Tyler was an ex-boyfriend of hers, and another student at Taylor Reed. He had actually been a pretty serious boyfriend and one that she had liked very much at the time. They had done all kind of things together, including sex. He was one of the few that had gone that far with her.

However, it had ended messily with him cheating on her and then her cheating on him and back and forth. They broke up and got back together several times, but it always ended with one of them straying. In a strange way, that had allowed them to part without much animosity as they both knew they had been in the wrong.

In another twist, it was this strange pattern of breakups that had really began Rachel's more promiscuous attitude towards boys. She had never been cheated on before and once it happened, it changed everything. She found herself doing the same thing back and before she knew it, she realized that she'd rather be free to do what she wanted, when she wanted, than feel guilty over a drunken hookup or some flirting that had led to a place beyond what she had intended.

It was around this time that Rachel began to find herself on her knees a bit more, and once that got around, it spread like wildfire. Guys began to be bolder with her and her ability to say no (or to discriminate among her potential partners) weakened substantially. So she embraced who she was and what she liked doing and never really looked back. She'd had a few more relationships since but none were ever as serious and most ended because she strayed. Some boys were hurt by it, but most eventually understood what she was all about and had little problem keeping it on a casual level. Rob had been just like that.

Why she was thinking of Tyler now didn't make any sense to her. All she could conclude was that Tyler was probably one of the best looking guys she had ever dated, or even hooked up with. Maybe even as hot as Chris. So in her aroused dream-state, perhaps it made sense that she'd think of someone whom she likely still harbored some feelings for, on a purely physical level. She didn't keep in much contact with Tyler anymore (like most people from Taylor Reed), but she would bump into him every now and again. He had a steady girlfriend, who ironically, was very good friends with Jeff's girlfriend, Jessie.

Rachel's eyes opened slowly as she awoke, still thinking of Tyler. She glanced around slowly and saw Kevin looking down at her with a smile. How long had she been asleep? She smiled back at him sleepily and rubbed her eyes as she yawned and sat up next to him. What time was it?

Reading her thoughts, Kevin spoke. "Well, rise and shine. It's almost eleven."

She'd been asleep for nearly four hours! She must've needed it after-. She pushed the thought away.

She sat up more fully and adjusted her shorts which had become twisted while she slept. A wave rippled through her body as she sucked in her breath. God, she was still so aroused. The dreams had really warmed her back up. And with no underwear, every brush of the fabric against her pussy made her ache. She stood unsteadily and smoothed out her shirt. Her fingers passed over Jeff's wet spot which had now become partially dry and rough. She cringed. Christ.

The living room was empty. Everyone who had been passed out on the floor had apparently gotten up by then and left. Rachel looked back at Kevin and shrugged her shoulders. Should they get going?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds