PTA Diaries - Mindy’s Breast Milk

"You don't want to know," Mindy said, blushing.

"After all I've done, we shouldn't have secrets. I literally have your bodily fluids inside me."

"I'm..." Mindy's voice trailed off. "Let's just say that the tips of my nipples aren't the only places that are wet."

Dolores pointed at Mindy's crotch. "Your pussy's wet."

"You don't seem surprised."

"It's very normal. Anyway, I have other errands to run. Thank you for the lovely beverage. It was tasty."

Mindy sat dumbfounded for a moment, breasts still exposed. "You're just going to leave? Aren't we going to clear the air or anything?"

"Clear the air? Your breasts had issues. I solved them."

It was clear that Dolores was a woman who was used to these sorts of taboo encounters. Which reminded her...

"Will you ever tell me about what you do with Ashley?"

Dolores smiled as she stood up. "I have a few more errands to run. How about tomorrow?"

"That... umm... sounds good."

"Have a great day, Mindy. I told you that I want to become good friends, looks like we're off to a great start."

There was a perk in Dolores's step as she left the classroom. Mindy was still dumbfounded at what had happened. Her breasts remained sensitive and drops of milk were still escaping her nipples.

***

The next day. Despite everything she had to handle both administratively and academically, Mindy's mind kept straying to her nipples and Dolores's mouth. In her world, what they did was an act of intimacy. To Dolores, it seemed to have been nothing, just another day at the office.

How could they be just friends after something like that?

She was too afraid to ask her boss when they saw each other that morning. The answer could only come from Dolores.

As fate should have it, the Superintendent of the district swung by at 9:26 that morning to invite Principal Myers and a few members of the staff out to coffee, to discuss some pressing school matters. That meant that Mindy would be alone for a while. With Dolores.

The very thought gave her butterflies in her stomach.

Mindy felt her heartbeat rising as she sat in her classroom. It wasn't too long before she heard those Jimmy Choo heels on the tile floor once again.

"Hey there," Dolores said at the doorway, looking as impeccable as ever, holding a fruit basket. "I brought something for everyone."

Mindy smiled. "I guess that'll have to wait. The Superintendent took everyone out for coffee to discuss the 2019 budget and the upcoming fundraiser. Last minute things."

"So they left you all alone?"

"That's above my pay grade. It's actually kind of nice being here alone. Kind of scary, but mostly nice. Plenty of peace and quiet."

Dolores nearly grinned. "I love peace and quiet."

"They'll be back in an hour. So if you wanted to speak with Ashley, you'll have to wait."

"Actually, the Principal texted me a few moments ago, just after I bought these pastries. But I wanted to swing by anyway."

"Oh?"

"Like I said," Dolores smiled. "I love peace and quiet. It gives us more privacy to talk and do things. I've ordered you a special breast pump online. There are also a few other milking techniques I'd love to show you."

Mindy felt a tightness in her chest and a clenching in her stomach. There was no doubt about it. Dolores wanted to take this further.

Deep down, Mindy had anticipated this. She wanted it too. She wanted to explore and delve deeper with this beautiful Latina woman who had a wealth of experience. It was all she could think of for the past 24 hours.

"I'd be open to that," Mindy said. "Believe it or not, I umm..."

"Go on, say it."

"I've been eager to try it again. What you did really worked and my nipples felt relieved. I mean, you know what I mean. They didn't ache at all."

Dolores smiled. "Well, you're in luck. I need to use the office real quick. I'm making flyers for the fundraiser. Can you meet me there in about 10 minutes?"

"Did you need help with anything?"

"No. I'll tend to your breasts there."

Mindy was taken aback. "You want to milk my breasts in the office area?"

"I was thinking, Principal Myers's office, to be exact," Dolores said with a devilish smile.

Mindy's heartbeat sped up. "Ashley will be furious if she knew."

"That's kind of what I wanted to speak with you about. The Principal authorized me to disclose some things to you. What better place than in her office while no one else is there? It's really my favorite place on Earth."

The tone of Dolores's voice was shocking. It was so smooth and subtle, yet the undertones were unmistakable.

Mindy had concluded that Principal Ashley Myers and Dolores had regular sexual encounters in there. It was a strange thought. One that left her pussy drenched.

"I'll be there," Mindy gulped.

Dolores winked. "10 minutes. I'll try to work fast."

"I'll bring my old pump, too."

"No need. I want to drink it."

With that Dolores headed down the hall, with those expensive heels clicking on the floor.

***

There was no way in hell Mindy could concentrate on work after that. During those excruciating 10 minutes, she used her pocket mirror to check her appearance. She spruced up her hair, touched up her minimal makeup, and adjusted her outfit.

Earlier that morning, she had even cleaned her nipples again before getting dressed. She wanted them to taste good. Oh, how she wanted this!

After exactly 10 minutes, Mindy made her way to the administrative area. She wore soft-soled shoes, which made her entrance silent. She could hear the copy machine running.

What she saw there shocked her to the core:

Dolores was operating the copy machine butt naked. There wasn't a stitch of clothing on her, except for those Jimmy Choo heels and those gold hearts dangling from her ankle.

It was amazing to see someone naked in that professional space. Dolores acted like a professional the way she kept her eyes on the machine and was surrounded by stacks of flyers for the big fundraiser. She acted like nude photo-coping was nothing unusual!

Mindy took her time admiring her body. Dolores was tanned all over. Her curves could only be described as luscious. Her physique was slightly muscular as a result of her fitness regimen. Her ass was to die for --full and just begging to be squeezed. Or have a face smothered in there.

The machine had stopped, but Dolores still seemed oblivious and hadn't yet noticed Mindy. She was still focused on her work, and when she was done, Dolores gathered the flyers and organized them inside a folder for later distribution.

The busy PTA mom turned around, exposing her front. Her hips were wide and her tits were the shape of globes, very motherly like. She had large, dark nipples which looked like they too needed some nursing as well. The pubic hair at her crotch were dark and curly.

"Oh, hello," Dolores smiled, acting casual when she finally realized that she had company. "I was just about to put these away."

Mindy was still in shock. "You're... you're naked."

"There's no one here to stop me," Dolores said with a faint shrug. "You can blame the Superintendent for taking everyone away."

"Aren't you embarrassed at all?" Mindy asked, unsure of what else to say while staring deeply at Dolores's nakedness.

"The fact that you're gawking shows that I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I love being naked."

"You have a beautiful body."

"Thank you. It's genetics and hard work. Speaking of bodies, shall we proceed with your breasts? I've finished up my PTA work already."

Mindy gulped harshly. "In Ashley's office?"

"Right this way," Dolores said, gesturing to the office.

"What are you planning to do?"

"I'm going to devour your pink nipples and milk."

Almost in a hypnotic state now, Mindy followed Dolores's lead into the Principal's office. Her heart pounded and her face was burning a shade of red. This office is the place where Mindy was hired and where she often discussed her personal affairs with the boss.

Now her eyes were fixed on Dolores's naked ass as they entered the office. Those butt cheeks were jiggling and her hips were swaying when they entered the office.

"Lean against the Principal's desk," Dolores said, standing by the Principal's chair.

"You seem to really like involving Ashley in all this."

"This was her idea. Now undo your top. Everything off this time."

Mindy was startled by the suggestion that her boss had set up this whole situation. She was doing her best to process everything as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, placing it neatly on the same desk where she had signed her contract to become a teacher two years ago.

"Ashley really knows about this?" Mindy asked, reaching back to unclasp her bra, then placing it on the desk.

Now things were becoming more even, as both of their beautiful breasts were fully exposed. And both of their nipples were hard, too.

"Have a look at this," Dolores said, opening a drawer.

Inside the drawer was a neatly arranged row of dildos, lubricants, and what appeared to be accessories for a strap-on. One of the dildos was still wet with vaginal fluids and was put away hastily.

"Oh my god," Mindy said, standing topless while looking inside the drawer.

"I know. The Principal texted me that she had been in the middle of one of her masturbation sessions when the Superintendent called her away at the last minute. I can imagine how frustrating that must be."

"You two are really open with each other."

Dolores approached her. "We'll talk about that later. But first, I'm thirsty. And I'm sure your breasts need my attention."

Skipping much of yesterday's formalities, Dolores went straight to work this time. Her full lips wrapped themselves around one of Mindy's nipples and sucked, while her hands groped the breast.

It was hard and furious this time. Mindy gasped out loud. The door to the office was still open. If anyone walked into the administrative area, they would have been caught. But they were alone. It was a massive rush.

Mindy savored the feeling of her milk shooting into Dolores's mouth. It was like Dolores had never tasted the sweet and savory flavor of milk before. It was so sexually charged and deviant that Mindy had to reach between her own legs to play with her pussy underneath her skirt.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this," Mindy said, looking down at Dolores, who was still suckling at her breasts.

Dolores looked up while nursing, then spat the nipple out. "This one is done. Notice how your breasts look a little different."

"The one you just finished with looks drained."

"Beg me to tend to the other nipple."

Mindy gulped, having never done this before. "Ms. Chavez, please suck my other breast."

"Tu leche me pertenece ahora," Dolores said in Spanish, flicking the swollen nipple with her tongue.

"What does that mean?" Mindy moaned.

"It means, your milk belongs to me now."

Accepting this surrender, Mindy lifted her breast and offered it to Dolores's lips. Dolores accepted the offering with a smile.

"Oh, my breasts," Mindy moaned, throwing her head back. "They've never felt so good before. I could cum from this."

Dolores was sucking and squeezing so fucking hard that the milk practically sprayed from her nipple. Dolores pulled at the nipple with all of her oral might, while her hands massaged and squeezed the breast at all sides.

"They're mostly drained," Dolores said with glimmering eyes and wet lips. "Now sit on the Principal's desk. She has instructed me to make you cum in this spot."

Mindy obeyed. "I can't believe this is happening."

It became even more intense when Dolores reached into the drawer and picked up the recently used dildo, which still had Principal Myers's fluids on it.

"Suck the tip," Dolores said, pointing the dildo towards Mindy's mouth. "I want you to taste your boss."

Mindy was utterly enthralled by the idea. She opened her mouth and sucked on the tip, tasting her boss, the woman who gave her this job. Any other time, Mindy would have rejected this idea. But her senses were too overwhelmed to fight it.

Her tongue swirled around it and she tasted her boss's fluids.

Dolores pulled it away and guided it down below. She lifted Mindy's skirt and pulled Mindy's panties aside.

"You're drenched," Dolores noted.

Mindy blushed. "You did an amazing job with my breasts."

"Now it's time to work your pussy. I'll need another taste of your breasts again too, which will make you cum like crazy."

"Oh god."

Dolores pushed the dildo inside Mindy's pussy while she sat on the Principal's desk. Mindy's pussy was gushing wet and fully aroused. It was so easy to penetrate her wet hole. Dolores pushed it in, inch by inch. Mindy's eyes widened and she could barely breathe.

"You want the truth?" Dolores asked, looking deep into her eyes and still fucking her slowly with the dildo. "The truth is, your boss owns me."

Mindy struggled to speak. "How?"

"She makes me eat her ass. She enjoys being tongue fucked. That's the price I'm willing to pay to be in charge of the PTA. It means that much to me. I tongue fucked her ass and I was hooked. Principal Myers is a beautiful and amazing woman, just like you."

"Oh my god," Mindy gasped at the revelation as well as from the dildo gliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"Sometimes she fucks me with the strapon, sometimes she likes being tongue fucked in her pussy or ass. It's her choice. I am at the mercy of my Goddess, Principal Myers. Hopefully, you and I can have a similar relationship."

"Is that what you want?"

The dildo kept gliding in and out of Mindy's pussy, leaving her wide-eyed. The revelations left Mindy in a state of sexual confusion.

"It feels natural, doesn't it?" Dolores asked, digging in even deeper. "I can help with your breast milk. I love milk. Yours is delicious. And I love making women like you cum."

Mindy's eyes nearly rolled back as she was pushed to the brink. "Women like me?"

"Smart, attractive, prim, a teacher. My favorite. Now cum for me. I need to report my success to Principal Myers this afternoon."

"Oh god."

The thought of being exposed to Ashley was both terrifying and exciting. Her relationship with the boss was highly professional, but they had become close friends. There was never anything sexual between them.

How would this change their relationship? The thought made her pussy quiver as it was being penetrated and stimulated.

"Do you like the way I speak Spanish to you?" Dolores asked, holding the dildo all the way in.

"I love it," Mindy replied breathlessly.

"Deseo tus pezones rosados y leche materna," Dolores said in a low voice.

Mindy's lips quivered. "What does that mean?"

"I desire your pink nipples and breast milk."

"Oh god..."

Dolores worked the dildo hard and fast, pushing and pulling, and watching Mindy's labia wrap around it and making her cry out. It was the cry of someone who was truly ravenous. Being that loud in the administrative area of the building gave her a perverse pleasure.

She gave an even louder cry when Dolores bent down to start sucking on each nipple again, stretching them as much as possible. Milk squirted out again, only this time, nothing was safe. It sprayed everywhere.

Dolores was sucking purely for pleasure this time and she took fewer precautions with the tightness of her lips. Squirts of milk made its way onto the carpet and desk, gushing from the open sides of Dolores's mouth.

Looking down, Mindy could see that Dolores was actually fingering herself. Dolores's dark nipples were also rock hard from arousal. The sight made her want to faint as the dildo was being rammed in and out of her pussy.

Dolores spat out a nipple. "I can feel you're close to cumming. Just yesterday, I was on this desk too, but it was the Principal who was fucking me."

Dolores shoved the dildo all the way in and held it there, before pulling it out halfway and giving quick thrusts. Dolores also flicked each nipple with the tip of her tongue, searching for more milk.

She continued, "While you were in the classroom doing your work, being the prim little teacher that you are, I was stuffing my tongue in the Principal's asshole, because she wanted me to. Then she bent me over this desk and used the strap-on to fuck me. Did you know that your boss is a kinky little bitch? She's really brought out the nasty side of me. Now I'm sharing it with you. If you'll let me, I can help with these sensitive pink nipples of yours. As much as you want. As often as you want."

Mindy saw stars when she came. Her pussy clenched around the dildo that was fucking her. Her pussy fluids seeped out of her and over Dolores's fingers. Her nipples were sucked hard while her body was in ecstasy. She had never experienced anything like it before. She realized now that having sensitive nipples was so much more of a blessing than a curse. It made her cum in spades.

"Wonderful," Dolores said as she pulled the dildo out, while still rubbing herself furiously with her other hand. "Would you mind doing me a favor in return? I think I've earned it."

"Anything," Mindy breathed deeply.

"On your knees. Now."

Mindy practically jumped off the table and got onto her knees. Dolores's pussy was a soppy mess. She got a close-up of the brown labia and pink insides.

"Voy a chorro!" Dolores cried, rubbing herself while pulling Mindy's face into her pussy. "Voy a chorro!"

Mindy's face was buried between Dolores's legs, mouth open with her lips pressed. It was her first time tasting another woman's pussy. And it was her first time tasting a woman's squirt. Dolores gave a loud, savage scream that was completely out of place in a professional setting. Mindy had never been more aroused.

"Soy una puta sucia," Dolores mumbled to herself, laughing a little as she calmed down.

Mindy was released and she wiped her mouth with her hand, with squirt all over her chin and chest. The taste was something she'd never forget and the flavors lingered on her taste buds.

"You taste... interesting," Mindy said, shyly licking her lips.

Dolores smiled down at Mindy. "I owe you a clean-up. Come on, let's go to the bathroom to wash up."

"That sounds nice," Mindy smiled back as she stood up. "What about my bra? Or any of your clothes? Are you just going to be naked?"

"The Superintendent can talk for hours. We have enough privacy to get cleaned up and enjoy the rest of the morning, naked."

They walked to the bathroom together, holding hands. Mindy was topless with Dolores's squirt on her chin and her own milk leaking from the tips of her nipples. Dolores was butt naked with Mindy's milk on her lips and cum leaking down her thighs.

In their sexually ravished state, they strolled casually through the administrative area of the building. It had now become their little piece of heaven.

The End

Inspired by the ultra sexy Mindystarr, a naughty minded Principal.

Revisions by the beautiful and highly talented CJBalie.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds