Purgatory Ch. 03

"This combination of stones..."

He showed me the sculpture. It looked vaguely like me, large breasted, full bellied, and thick thighs. Smaller details, like a nose ring decorated the face.

"It is my conjecture, it will ground you closer to life while still being un-living."

i flinched. i know what kind of abomination i am.

"Daddy i..."

His hand lashed out, a cobra, grabbing me by the pussy and in instinctive fear i covered my eyes with my transparent hands, saving myself from seeing nothing. He stabbed into my chest with the sculpture, plunging it deep into my spiritual center, the world went dark as i screamed, and fell face first into the ground.

***

i awoke to the familiar sensation of someone pissing on the side of my face. Mostly unconscious as i was, yet still a well trained whore and slave, i turned over to let my mouth receive the stream. Hot urine filled my mouth until i *had* to swallow. The stream of piss walked up my face and onto my forehead. Finally awake, my eyes fluttered open to see the last of daddy's dribble running down the vast chasm of my cleavage and onto the floor.

"Yes, daddy! Thank you daddy!"

What hit me first were all the smells, the piss, my sweat, my asshole, and my own sex, filling my nose. The dry air and dust came next, followed by the smell of paper and my master. He smelled of oils, and a whisper of my mother's perfume and pussy from his cock and the couch. The next thing that came to me was my weight, the burden of gravity tugging at every part of me, my tits and belly, my ass and thighs, once more tied to the earth. i trembled under my own substantial mass, this idealized body i now inhabited. The flesh of my tangible ghostly form, unrealistically proportioned, manifested around me and i struggled to lift my soiled fat tits from the ground.

His cock bobbed above me as i flailed, remade, to serve him.

"That's a good girl. Struggle. Fight. Feed."

i fought to my round dimpled knees, making an immense effort to raise my ass from atop my ankles. In life, true, i was a big girl. In death my soul took the shape my master's lust dictated. i took the size and shape i am now.

"You're still not actually alive."

He looked down at me, turning his head to the side.

"Your essence married to the statue within you, bound to me by contract, is more thoroughly grounded to the earthly plane. With effort, you might fly as a specter, if commanded you may instantly possess your mother again. I have no idea if you can be seen by mortal eyes, or if you remain invisible."

i lifted my head to receive his cock, sucking him deep into my throat. I fucked my face with his shaft. I rejoiced in the taste of it, the fullness of his smells in... my... longer... septum pierced... porcine nose...

I caught my reflection in the mirror, i looked like a massively busty, huge nippled, pig-girl.

"Ffffucck... Oh, that's my girl... suck me, piggie... I see you've noticed a few more changes in this form. The ears, the nose, the tail, all manifested in your spirit form. I'm happy they carried over."

He grabbed my larger flopping ears, underhanded, with his thumbs inside to fuck my face almost violently.

"Gotta cum, cement the bond. Finish the spell... Fuck! Ungh! Fuck, yeah!"

i gobbled up his spunk like life depended on it. He jizzed in my face, wiping his knob on my forehead and each cheek and the golden ring in my nose.

"Fuck you, piggie, my desperate whore..."

He allowed me to suck his cock and balls into my mouth, savoring them, bringing him back to fucking hardness. He pushed my sweaty limp mousy brown hair out of my face and behind one of the leathery pink flaps my ears had become. Then sensation of blood pounded in them, my chest heaved with exertion, i felt so alive!

"Yessssss... whore. This flesh will never rot, this body is not bound by mortal rules. Together, we will power the engine of immortality, and your torment will be eternal."

He shoved me over, flat on my back, and i turtled, unable to right myself with the weight of my udders holding me down.

"Homunculus."

Master's cock plunged into the virgin ass of this new body, i felt his balls dragging on my piggie tail as he claimed that hole again. i was ridiculous. my entire existence was a cartoon. An un-living piggie caricature, my masters un-dying slave.

a toy. His toy. i understood.

"Yes, Daddy! YES MASTER! FUCK ME RAW! Make me your toy, forever!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds