Quincunx Ch. 16

"Move round," she urged me. "I want you to take me from behind."

"I like it this way too," I said softly as I scrambled from beneath her.

I knelt between her parted legs, one hand on her buttock while the other guided it in.

She pushed against me as I entered her, taking me deep inside her, giving a whimper as my hips smacked her tush. I felt the smooth pressure enclosing my hard shaft while I paused to simple let it fill her and feel its presence.

I began slowly, holding onto the soft curves of her hips and giving her a long length as I found my distance. She gave another small groan as I speeded up, shortening the stroke a little as my sac thumped into her furrie.

I prodded her hard and fast, watching my shaft thrust in and out, shining in the coating of her juices. She pushed herself up from her elbows and started to ram her furrie into me, I slowed to match her stroke and slipped my hands to her waist leant further forward.

I continued on as a tremble ran through her and another small cry escaped her lips. I slowed as she started jerking, she let her hands go and buried her face in the bed as the first wave of convulsions rippled down my prodder and her scream was muffled by the bedding.

After her shuddering stopped and her breathing eased she reached one arm around behind her and laid it on my flank.

"Stay inside me while I turn and cuddle to you," she asked softly.

"I'll try."

She turned as I let my weight pull me to her and put one arm around her waist to pin us together.

She spooned into me, her hips on my inner thigh, and gave a little wriggle. "Play with my breasts please Dav."

I snaked my arm beneath her as my other moved up along her body to take the lower one. I took both nipples in my fingers and thumbs, twirling them softly as I stretched them out then let them slip free.

"Xen, lick my fingers for me, it's better when their slippery," I asked as I held my fingers and thumbs up in front of her.

She took my hands in hers and sucked on my fore finger and then a thumb, she let go as she moved onto the other and I brought my free hand down to massage the wetness onto the hard stub I found there.

We lay quietly, excepting her quiet moans and her wriggles in my lap. I began kissing and licking along her shoulder and watched as her hand slipped down to play with herself, I could feel the movement of her fingers on my shaft inside her.

She writhed and twisted as she pressed herself against me, her fingers teasing her nub while her other was covering mine as it toyed with her nipple. Her orgasm when it came surprised both of us, her cry of 'Yes' was as loud as any scream and her shudders took a minute or more to subside.

She was left sobbing for breath, holding both her arms over mine and her head thrown back on my shoulder. The spasms of her hunny hole sending thrills through my rigid shaft was giving me tingles all over, just holding her now felt so nice as she relaxed in my arms.

I let her lie a short while and then moved my head against hers to start kissing her neck, working up to her ear before she stirred.

"By the great wheel," she said, gripping my arms. "That was almost overwhelming, my cumming filled me like it wouldn't ever stop, I'm still tingling now with feeling you inside me."

She wriggled her hips to emphasis the point, causing my prodder to twitch. I dragged my hands down, playing her ribs with my fingertips and encircled her waist. She dropped her hands either side of my waist and announced.

"I'm going to turn over."

She pushed herself upward and backwards, letting it flop out onto my belly while she quickly flipped over and grasped it to reinsert it as she pushed herself back into my lap. I felt the tightness take it again as she slipped down it till her full weight rested on me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Quincunx Ch. 16
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds