Quitting Time: At The Ice Rink

"SHIT!" Jack shouted out, screaming in agony.

Running back in the room, Michelle had a bucket of ice and saw Jack on the floor, with his pants now around his ankles.

"Well that was clever!" Michelle scolded as she helped Jack back up to his feet and put him back on the couch.

"Yeah thanks Mom!" Jack playfully shot back as he wrestled his pants off of his feet.

"OK... So, how do I do this?" Michelle asked as she picked up the steel bucket filled to the halfway point with ice and chilled water.

"You need to put it on for ten to fifteen minutes, then take it off. Put it on for another ten to fifteen minutes and take it off. Rinse and repeat." Jack said as he looked to the ceiling, biting his bottom lip in pain.

"OK, simple enough sweetie." Michelle said with a smile, Jack looked down at her and couldn't help but see the same celebrity he lusted after.

Looking down at his groin, he could see that he was getting the tell-tale signs of an erection. Typical. "Listen, thanks Michelle but I can take it from here." He stammered as Michelle proceeded to ignore him and press the ice against the sprained joint.

Jack shuddered at the cool substance pressing against his skin. Jack dragged his ass up on the bed and didn't realize that all this movement was making his boxers fly pop open. Jack gasped as his very hard, throbbing dick came into view. Michelle was busy pressing the ice up against the skin making sure to keep the ice close enough to the skin.

Oh shit. This could be a problem. The head and several inches of his dick had emerged from his fly. Moving his arms from their resting place at his side, Jack put them both on his thighs and slowly started to move his hands a little closer each time. Eventually, Jack had his hands closer to his cock. Moving himself up the couch, Jack managed to slide his hand on his cock and tuck it away. With a quick hand movement, Jack had also buttoned his shorts back up again.

"So... You been at the rink for long?" Michelle asked as she rubbed the ice up against his skin for five minutes. Looking up at Jack, her eyes quickly darted back to the sprain, quick as a flash. Michelle saw his raging hard-on covered by his grey boxer shorts, even looking back at the sprain, Michelle could still see it out of the corner of her eye.

Michelle was... For a lack of a better word... A nymphomaniac. Her body would feel on fire if she didn't get enough sex. While she had a vast array of cock to choose from on 'Gossip Girl' very few of them would deliver enough to keep Michelle satisfied. Jack may just have the power to do so. Unfortunately, Michelle was still at fault for the injury Jack had received, she was intent on healing the damage she had caused. Dabbing the ice down slowly, Michelle had a very wicked idea.

Coming up to the first ten minute point, Michelle removed the ice from Jack's skin, putting her plan into action, Michelle tugged at her gloved hands and wrapped the ice up in the cloth she had picked up. Opening the cloth up, Michelle grabbed hold of the cube and quickly put it in her mouth and leaned in to the sprain. Biting the ice cube in her mouth, Michelle pressed the cube inside her mouth against his skin.

Jack shuddered and looked at the source of the sensation, looking down he could see Michelle looking at his large bulge. Michelle and Jack locked eyes, Michelle grinned and winked at Jack. Stammering, Jack realized what was going on and something inside him freaked out.

"OK, that should be enough thanks Michelle." Jack stuttered out as he reached for the ice bag to apply it himself. What happened next surprised Jack in a very nice manner.

Michelle, the ice cube still in her mouth, reached up and beat Jack to his dick. Taking the piece in her hand, Michelle started to slowly jerk the member. Bringing the piece to life, Michelle grinned as Jack groaned at the sensation. Bringing her lips away from the sprain, Michelle leaned over and spat the cube back into the bucket.

"Michelle... You really don't..." Jack stammered as Michelle stood up and walked a little closer to the bed.

"Yeah... Yeah I do." Michelle said with a smile as she changed her hand from her right to her left. Michelle flashed a bright pearly smile as she leant in and kissed Jack on the lips. Pressing hers against his, Michelle moaned into Jack's mouth as he put his right arm around her neck and pulled her in deeper.

Michelle opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into Jack's mouth. Their tongues quickly shot to each other and playfully pressed against each other. Michelle moaned as Jack wrapped his tongue around her smaller tongue, sucking on it lightly. Michelle lightly squeezed on Jack's member, making him moan. The two broke the wet kiss to both gain some air and let Michelle focus on jerking him off.

Michelle tucked some of her hair behind her right ear, as she leant over Jack's waist and carried on jerking him. Michelle smiled happily and leant in closer to the dick and spat on his cock. The large globule hit Jack's dick's head and slowly started to run down the piece, Michelle quickly ran in all over Jack's dick as she carried on jerking him.

Michelle had been good with sizes and estimating them. Michelle could easily see that Jack was at least eight inches long with a couple of inches thick. She'd taken more in her body, but this would be more than satisfying for the both of them.

Opening her mouth, Michelle brought her mouth down on Jack's cock and lightly started to suck on his dick's head. Pressing her lips down around the bottom of his bell end, Michelle started to flick her tongue against Jack's head. Her tongue bouncing over Jack's dick, Michelle smiled as Jack moaned aloud again. Michelle reached into Jack's boxers and pulled out his ball sac. Rubbing the testes in her hand, Michelle carried on sucking on Jack's head as she fondled the large balls.

Michelle's body started to get warm inside as her pussy started to get damp. Letting go of his ball sac, Michelle reached down to her jeans and unbuckled her pants. Reaching into her pants, Michelle tugged at her panties and pulled them to one side. Slipping a finger inside her folds, Michelle started to finger herself as she sucked on Jack's dick.

Rolling his head to the side, Jack could see the clock had ran to a quarter to nine and was time for more ice. As much as it pained him to stop the oral pleasure and stop the hot babe pleasuring him. Jack got a very clever idea and spoke up. "Michelle, I need some more ice. I can help you out there too."

Michelle opened her eyes and looked up at Jack, crooking an eyebrow. She regrettably pulled her lips off of his dick's head with an audible 'pop' noise. The starlet wrestled out of her jeans and kicked them to the floor. Michelle grinned and pulled off her panties and then grabbed some ice from the bucket.

"And how do you propose we do that Jack?" Michelle asked with a grin.

"How about you sit on my face and we sixty nine?" Jack asked with a wicked grin.

"Well... I really get into giving oral. I don't think I'll be able to keep the ice still." Michelle said as she climbed onto the bed, straddling his waist.

"Well, I'll be happy to give, if I don't receive. Besides, I'm pretty sure I owe you one." Jack said with a grin. Michelle pretended to mull over the options and nodded her head.

"Sounds like a plan then!" Michelle then repositioned her self in a sixty nine position. Placing her warm pussy on Jack's face, Michelle lay down on Jack's chest to put the ice on his ankle.

Jack held Michelle by her thighs and brought his head up. Admiring the pussy in front of him, Jack smiled and then started to give Michelle her oral. Pressing his large tongue against her pussy, Jack delivered a quick stroke from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the tip.

Michelle's body was moving up and down in excitement as Jack continued his oral work. Taking a harder grip of Michelle's body, Jack lapped at Michelle's dripping cunt. Jack started to dart his tongue in and out of her pussy, Jack mimed fucking Michelle with his tongue making the cute brunette on top of him squirm with excitement.

Michelle moaned and let out a long groan. Feeling his tongue press against her lips, Michelle smiled as she focused on keeping the ice pressed against Jack's skin. Michelle closed her eyes slowly, her eyes dimmed in pleasure. Michelle took a deep breath before she let out a low pair of words. "Fuck me..."

Jack grinned and decided to change up his sensual attack. Jack removed his right hand from Michelle's thighs and down to Michelle's pussy. He slowly inserted a pair of his fairly beefy fingers into her pussy, lapping and sucking at the top where her clit was exposed. Jack smiled to himself, sucking on her clit made the penetration worlds easier.

Arching her back, Michelle moaned, pleased at the fact that she had definitely picked a winner. Gasping in surprise, Michelle began to lose control of her hips. They started to roll around as Jack sucked and fingered her, she moaned again as he pushed his fingers in deeper. Her legs managed to part even more, allowing him even deeper penetration.

Moaning softly, Jack fought to keep his mouth on her pussy, his neck was starting to ache from the angle of his attack. But, he fought through and was more than willing to take the pain to give her the pleasure. Savoring her heavenly taste as his tongue twirled around her hooded clit, he smiled as she moaned into the air. Keeping the ice pressed against his skin, Michelle groaned again, as his tongue slipped in and out of her wet pussy.

His fingers were now slick with her juices and it was getting easier and easier to push in and out of her wet pussy, Jack changed his attack and pressed his lips up to her pussy. Jack formed a tight seal and started to suck on her pussy softly, her clit was trapped and made her arch her back again.

"Oh fuck, Jack... Fuck!" She cried out, throwing her head up in the air, her brown hair shot through the air and lightly whipped against her top. Michelle started to cum, much to Jack's pleasure. Groaning loudly, Michelle slammed her head back down fighting to keep control of her hands, and in turn, the ice keeping Jack's ankle on the mend. Michelle took a few deep breathes as Jack's oral slowed to a halt.

Jack let his head fall to the bed's head allowing his neck some sweet relief for the previous oral. Scooping up some of her cum, Jack dragged his finger across her pussy and brought it up to his mouth. Sucking it clean, Jack smiled as Michelle brought her legs closer together. Looking over at the clock on the wall, Jack smiled to see that the fifteen minutes were up.

"Michelle?" Jack asked lightly, almost like he was trying to wake her.

"Hnnh?" Michelle asked, bringing her head up from the its resting place on the couch.

"Fifteen minutes are up." Jack said with a smile, as Michelle looked over at the injured youngster.

"Oh... Oh Okay... Is your leg better now?" Michelle asked as she pulled herself up off of the bed and on to her feet. Taking the ice off, Michelle tossed it to the trash can and examined the injury. The swelling had definitely decreased, as Michelle and Jack looked at it.

"It may be best to wrap it up. There should be some bandages in the kit over there." Jack said as he motioned to the kit on the floor, next to his pants.

Michelle nodded and rummaged through the kit. Finding the roll of bandages, Michelle picked them up and walked over to Jack. "Have you ever done this before Jack?" Michelle asked as she looked up at Jack, sweat had formed on her brow from the oral sex session.

"Yeah, I did the first aid course here. OK, it's really simple. Open the bandages up and start the wrapping from the ball of the foot and slowly wrap it up to the calf." Jack said slowly as Michelle unwrapped the bandages and pressed it at the bottom of the foot.

Michelle nodded and started to slowly wrap the bandages around Jack's calf muscle. After she had finished, Michelle looked up at Jack and scrunched up her face. "Is that good?"

Jack moved his leg slightly. "A little tighter please." Jack said, a sly grin on his face.

"Seriously?" This had been their banter style through the entire visit, and Michelle couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"Yeah, really." Jack said as he leant back on his arms.

Michelle tightened the bandages, Jack let out a sound of approval. Michelle proud of being a nurse for the evening, grabbed a pin and thread it through. Clipping the metal pin together, the bandage was held in a tight bind.

"So... Looks like I owe you one Jackie boy!" Michelle said with a grin as Jack had moved back ever so slightly on the couch. Jack looked at Michelle and crooked an eyebrow.

"Seriously? Michelle... I think we're done. You don't need to give me anything." Jack said, as Michelle climbed up on the couch.

"Yeah... Yeah I do." Michelle said with a grin. Running her hands through her hair, Michelle roughed up her hair making it look like she had just been fucked and was ready for more. Michelle took hold of her shirt and tugged at it from her waist, slowly peeling it off her body, Michelle tossed the shirt to the floor. Jack could now look at her lace encased chest letting his dick swell again.

Michelle moved her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra, throwing it to the floor, Michelle looked down at Jack, smiling as she did. She threw the discarded piece of underwear over her left shoulder and cooed lightly as Jack took her left tit in his mouth. Moaning lightly, she put her hand on the back of his head and held him as he sucked her tit.

Jack's hands roamed over her body, first holding her waist, keeping her still. But soon, they were running up and down her body, eventually getting to her tight ass. Cupping it firmly, he squeezed at it making his sex-pot lover moan, much to his delight.

Swapping over to her right breast, Jack brought up his left hand to paw at her free tit. Jack lightly bit her hard nipple and sucked on it, making Michelle moan even more. She was obviously quite freaky, just how he liked them.

Jack always would go for the girl that had a bit of a kinky-ness vibe to them, whether it was a girl who loved anal. A girl who liked to watch herself get fucked, or a girl who liked to pretend to be a boy. Chances are Jack had dated them.

Michelle raised up off of Jack's lap ever so slightly and took hold of his large member. Rubbing it up and down her wet slit, Michelle opened her mouth in a silent gasp and sat down on Jack's cock. The long, stiff member invaded Michelle's tight love canal and pressed up against her cervix.

Jack had broken his tight clamp around Michelle's breast and was now moaning almost in tune with the sex fiend on top of him. Michelle opened her eyes and looked down at him, her eyes burning with lust. They shared a quick nod of agreement and moved in for a kiss. Michelle wrapped her arms around Jack's neck as he wrapped his around her waist. Their lips pressed together and their tongues intertwined as Jack's hands roamed down to her tight ass.

As Jack squeezed her tight buns, Michelle moaned into the kiss as her hands tightened around his neck. Their bodies moved closer and closer as Michelle started to rise up and down on Jack's dick. Her pussy clung tightly to his member as Michelle and Jack broke their kiss.

Michelle placed her hands on the shoulders of Jack and started to push herself up off of Jack's dick. Moving herself up off of Jack's dick, all the way up to his head, Michelle thrust herself down, burying his shaft all the way inside her. Michelle and Jack moaned in unison as Michelle started to rise up and down again, making short rises and drops in quick motions.

Michelle threw her head back and started to moan louder and louder as she bounced on his cock. Jack leaned down towards Michelle's rack and sucked on her right breast, wrapping his right arm around her waist, Jack helped her bounce up and down on his dick. His left hand roamed up to her free breast and pawed roughly at the mound as his lips were wrapped tightly around her nipple.

Flicking his tongue against the hard nub in his mouth, Jack smiled at his good fortune. Michelle Tratchtenberg had his cock buried in her cunt and she was moaning to show her pleasure. Taking the free breast in hand, Jack's fingers danced up her flesh to the hard nub at the tip. Her nipple in his hand, Jack started to playfully tweak the other nub making Michelle moan even more.

One of Michelle's pleasure spots were obviously her breasts, Jack had decided as she bounced up and down on his dick. His cock was slick with her juices as she frantically pulled herself up off of his cock and then slammed herself down again. Swapping his mouth and hand over, Michelle moaned contently as her bouncing increased.

Moving his right hand down Michelle's back, it lay above her ass for a few moments before Jack decided to try a bold new move. Pushing his right index finger into Michelle's ass hole, Jack slid the digit in to the knuckle.

Michelle's eyes shot open from their previously half closed eyes, looking down at Jack who was still intently sucking on her nipple. Michelle was pleased that she had picked a winner as he slowly started to finger her asshole. Michelle groaned as she received a set of double penetration from the injured ice rink attendant.

Moaning again, Michelle took a deep breath and spoke to Jack softly. "More... More fingers..."

If Jack's smile could widen any more, it would've. Jack pulled his index finger out of her asshole and placed three fingers together and pressed them against her asshole again. Watching Michelle breath slowly as she slowed her bouncing so that he could fit in the fingers. Thrusting the fingers in and out of Michelle's ass, Jack smiled happily as she resumed her bouncing on his shaft.

Michelle's eyes were now closed, as she breathed heavily, she was nearing another orgasm and the way Jack was breathing, she could tell he was too. Leaning forward, Michelle and Jack shared another passionate kiss, their tongues batting against each others as the smell of sex filled the air.

Taking a few more sharp bounces, Michelle broke the kiss and looked to the ceiling. Cursing lightly, Michelle moaned loudly and started to cum. Her pussy's walls tightened around Jack's shaft and her cum flooded onto his large knob. Managing to ride on through her orgasm, Michelle's grip tightened around his shoulders and pulled Jack closer to her.

Jack pulled his fingers out of Michelle's ass hole and placed both of his hands on her hips. Helping her bounce up and down, Jack's balls started to tighten as he inched closer to his orgasm. Lightly pecking Michelle's neck with kisses, Jack spoke softly. "Michelle, I'm going to cum..."

Michelle's eyes opened slowly and she looked at him happily. "OK." Was all she said as she pushed herself off of Jack's large dick. Stepping off of the couch, Michelle dropped to her knees and gripped onto the base of his shaft. Michelle hovered above the dick's head and started to jerk him off. Jack moaned and looked to the sky as his cum started to bubble up in his nuts.

"Ah... Cumming!" Jack burst out as he shot several strings of cum into the air, Michelle eager to catch it, opened her mouth and caught the cum in her mouth. All shots landed in her mouth, while Michelle continued to keep jerking him off. Eventually, he had managed to stop cumming. Resting against the back of the couch, Jack caught his breath as Michelle swallowed his load.

Jack looked down at Michelle as she leant back on her knees. Looking up at Jack, she flashed him a smile and climbed up onto the couch with him. Straddling his lap again, Michelle leant in and kissed Jack on the lips. Ignoring the bitter taste of his own cum, Jack happily reciprocated, cupping her ass cheeks with his hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds