Quitting Time: At The Ice Rink

Moaning happily, Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him in closer. Their naked bodies pressing against each other as they kissed. Michelle's phone whirred to life and beeped to signify a text message. Michelle broke the kiss and groaned, disappointed at the sound.

"That will be my agent. I'm going to have to go. You going to be OK with that leg now big guy?" Michelle asked, as she climbed off of Jack and started to dress.

"Yeah, I can manage. Besides the pain's barely there any more... But I've had my mind on something else for a while." Jack replied, a wide grin on his face.

Michelle laughed and pulled on her jeans. Opting not to put on her under wear, Michelle tossed them to Jack. "Well, since I can't promise I will be here again... Why don't you keep these?"

Jack caught them and looked over them in his hand. "Sure!"

Michelle laughed and walked to the door, Jack had started to tug on his pants as Michelle looked back at him. "Sure you're going to be OK?"

Jack smiled and nodded his head. "I'll be fine! Go, you'll miss your screening!"

Michelle smiled and blew him a kiss, and with that Michelle was gone. Jack grinned and leaned back into the couch. Tugging his jeans up, Jack zipped his pants up and managed to hobble up to his feet. Gripping hold of his shirt, Jack pulled it up over his arms and managed to dress himself.

Jack hobbled down the corridor and flipped the lights switch to turn them off. He continued to hobble down the corridor's flipping the lights off as he went. Reaching the main hall, Jack saw that the lights had already been switched off. Looking around, he saw another member of staff leaning against the hole's counter, still covered in darkness.

"Amy?" Jack said, trying to see who it was.

"Yeah... I came back to see if you needed any help... But... I saw you were OK... With the V.I.P..."

"Amy... Listen..."

Amy took a few steps forward and Jack saw that she was completely naked. "Got any more for me?"

-END-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds